But thank you!! Tried to reach out to the team several times with little to no communication on their side. Ordered black small sized infinity pants on Jan 6 did not receive item, i dont know if USPS lost package if were stolen or ever shipped out, but luckily i purchased route protection insurance, hopefully alphalete is able to replace item, or its a definite refund. Sizing is tough with this brand & curvier girls just arent supported here. Alphalete amplify leggings, size small, whale blue. Way better stitching, far better quality and worth the money. Im an xxs in everything I wear and ordered an xs. (They say they respond quicker) my order hasnt even shipped its been literally 2 weeks. The laypeople's audit of the unregulated parts of the fitness & wellness industry. Returned pants in perfect condition, tags still on everything because they were extremely too small. Whale blue leggings Alphalete amplify Size small Brand new Only tried on - Sold by @kamiannej Theyre my go-tos. We do work out too Let me know if interested. My mediums fit comfortably! I have waited now 18 days for my order that is above $400 to arrive. New no tags, comes in bag. Theyre just trying to jump on the train to save themselves from backlash. <3. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Awful service. Everything youre looking for in regard to sweat wicking and flattery. You decide! Shop now and save on your favorite brands. Even tho they talk about body positivity. Thank you for watching my Insane price for horrible quality (especially if youre outside US).Paid like 130$ for these for the scrunch to rip within a month. The leggings are a lovely fit and so soft and Im so glad Id ordered before seeing the reviews as Id never have ordered them. The leggings are cute, warm and fit great but theyre bad quality. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. I ordered Christmas gift for my husband and all of their sizes were off. The fact that it has taken this long to go from Ohio to Wisconsin is ridiculous. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. The quality of the leggings are great. Only selling because the colour doesnt suit me unfortunately. But the surface power have enough stretch for thick legs without sacrificing the waist. ; Whitney Simmons is my BEC, Imagine that being your biggest problem in life. Get your order as described or receive your money back. New, alphalete amplify leggings in lilac, size small. Privacy Policy, ${active_colorway.state.has_only_default_variant ? Ive been hearing so much about how inconsistent Alphaletes shipping times are, I would be salty too lmao. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Fast delivery, full service customer support. Alphalete amplify leggings in size small Worn a handful of times but perfect condition. Shop Women's Alphalete Red Size S, XS Athletic Shorts at a discounted price at Poshmark. Ordered on 1st December 2022. It took over a month to receive what I purchased. Used - Excellent. I was worried bc of comments I saw about it taking too long to deliver but it was pretty quick! Alphalete Amplify Short Size S. $45 $52. 1 like. Ooh nice, thanks! S. Brand. So Im thinking I would be fine in a medium? They looked great, but I wouldn't buy again. Fast delivery, full service customer support. Thank you for this! Conversion rates change everyday and refunds should be completed at the conversion rate of the day the original payment went through.This company has stolen my money and will likely continue to steal money from others. I definitely will! I like the Alphalete products and I like to support the athletes, but when you are paying good money for these products and have a terrible experience every time with their arrival it is heartbreaking. This girl is calling Mari out!! I wear a size Large in Amplify and it holds me in perfectly without like bustin at the seams. Never buy from them again. I've only tried one pair of gymshark in a size small and they were falling off me. I do not understand how they are not ashamed to be a company disaster, customer service sucks. The make, fabric, sizing, everything. Do you find that theres any extra fabric? Absolutely fuming, my 5th pair of amplify leggings ripped on the stitching. Lol). 'ADD TO BAG' : variant.title }, ${colorways.length} ${'Color' | pluralize(colorways.length)}, ${active_colorway.compare_at_price_max | money}, ${ removable_filter_value_obj.value.label }, | {cart.item_count} {'item' | pluralize cart.item_count}, { 150 | * 100 | minus cart.total_price | money Currency.currentCurrency }, ${store.selected_available_variant.title}, 2023 | Alphalete Athletics LLC | All Rights Reserved. Did not get compensated at all. Ive bought from company before, very unsatisfied this time. if youre really worried, size up. Ive emailed their custom service several times and even reached out to their Instagram platform to find out how to make an exchange and have received no response. These gym im sorry but this is so cringe. They refused to do exchange for different sizes. Use the down arrow to enter the dropdown. For the price they are sold for its a disgrace that the product is Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Oh nooo! I ordered a pair of leggings, based on the measurements I should wear a medium, but I ordered a Large just in case. Im a size 12. Lol Well.. it finally happened. Do yourself a favor and order from a reputable company. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. Additionally, clothing runs small. I purchased a MEDIUM and it fits perfect. Agree with what everyone is saying though if you plan on bulking or wearing when bloated you'd be more comfortable sizing up, but if you want the compressive powers then stay your normal size! Find out how we combat fake reviews. I can easily have items shipped by canoe from China weeks faster than these guys, at least they have some pride over there. Which are higher compression, same kinda!! I usually wear a 26 or 27 in jeans. Theyre compressive but also stretchy so youll be good! If they werent so comfortable and flattering otherwise, I wouldnt even bother. It then told me that it would arrive on Wednesday and shows it has been sitting in Chicago from Ohio for days on end now,and it is now Friday (18 days into this process) and still no package and no progress report with the shipping tracker. The Trinity bra was perfect, but that was the only good part. Never again will I buy from alphalete back to gymshark to the animal adapt bottoms. I guess well see lol. Its a little pricey but seems worth it so far! Absolutely horrible experience. I know all brands fit different but they should at least put the right measurements. Amplify runs true to size, but like everyone said, the waist band is very compressive. No this is super helpful!! Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. If youre a small in most things, definitely get a small! $99 $0. I bought a pair of the amplify leggings and I literally open them and tried them on and they ripped luckily I wasnt at the gym I could only imagine the material is not great ! Overall service, 9/10. Back scrunch seam detail to enhance curves Alphalete Amplify Leggings $68 $72 Alphalete Amplify Leggings $68 $72 Alphalete OG Revival Workout Leggings Size XS $25 $0 Sculpt Seamless Leggings $40 $44 Alphalete I tried to search in this sub but couldnt find tooooo much, so I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight into their sizing for leggings! The laypeople's audit of the unregulated parts of the fitness & wellness industry. For this price range this trash return policy is appalling. Im 52, about 145lbs with a thick bottom and smaller top. Customer service said they could not refund for the shipping and tax.but um..they could if they wanted to.. Otherwise, no stains/imperfections Free shipping over 120. ALPHALETE AMPLIFY LEGGING MEDIUM rich brown Condition: New without tags Price: US $71.99 Was US $79.99 Save US $8.00 (10% off) Buy It Now Add to cart Add to Watchlist Returns accepted Ships from United States 5 watchers Shipping: US $5.85Standard Shipping | See details Located in: Kansas City, Kansas, United States Delivery: Bunch of crooks, quick to take your money and do not stand behind their product. If you dont have belly fat then Id say you should order a small. If I had visible abs and lower body fat in my waist I could probably fit the small even with the same measurements though, if that makes any sense. After much thinking and watching literally every Amplify review video known to man, Ive decided to try out a Small and resell if it doesnt fit. Sucks as I love the brand, but this would make me buy elsewhere from now on. I was told I would receive a full refund since the order was never processed. The company doesnt even have the decency to let the customers know when they are experiencing a delay. But it has taken a month to get a refund for them. Alphalete Amplify 4.5 inch shorts lilac purple. The Amplify Collection was created to encourage and provide a boost of confidence and self-love. One of the worst companies. Description: Only with a couple times, classic black amplify shorts. the size chart is fairly accurate. I'm a size 8 and wear a size small in the leggings. When I used to order from Balance, I was pretty much always a medium. Alphalete Revival Shorts R6 Hot Pink Training Gym Running Size L Womens. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I received both packages from separate purchases, earlier than the ship date.Quality 9/10. The only thing I got was "Sorry it didn't work out for you", basically saying you are SOL. $7.67 Expedited (1-3 day) Shipping on all orders. Im happy with my purchase and excited to wear it to the gym once my newborn and I get on a more consistent schedule haha! Nog altijd geen pakketje geleverd.. Dit is echt hopeloos geld in de vuilbak Doe het niet, als het goed is zou ik het ook schrijven maar dit vind ik echt jammer. Pilling at the butt, see last 2 pics. Horrible service, never ship the order of black Friday and never attend the customer. No update from them until 13th January 2023 where I got an email saying there was a problem with delivery and everything returned to sender. Learn More. Lol im so wacky! BFFR with the lashes @_baelis i cannot!!! Ive always been a huge Alphalete fan but their product quality seems to have dropped significantly. Form-fitting with an integral 3-tiered, tapered waistband I live in southern Wisconsin. bra xs (fits me like a small!) Is Courier said address was insufficient. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. I also have a short torso so . These gym im sorry but this is so cringe. But with Gymshark Ive had to size up to a large in most of their leggings in order for them to be flattering around the waist (but I feel like they run small? Again, I have ordered large purchases from Alphalete multiple times and every time it is well over the 7-10 business days as they advertise. In particular the surface power collection. Explore Pump Covers, Infinity Shorts & more. Alphalete Amplify Size Guide For Someone That Isnt a Small 10,217 views Oct 6, 2021 318 Dislike Share Save Gisela Benitez 509 subscribers Hey! To remove the current item in the list, use the tab key to move to the remove button of the currently selected item. Explore Pump Covers, Infinity Shorts & more. Never dried |. New no tags, comes in bag. 'ADD TO BAG' : variant.title }, ${colorways.length} ${'Color' | pluralize(colorways.length)}, ${active_colorway.compare_at_price_max | money}, ${ removable_filter_value_obj.value.label }, | {cart.item_count} {'item' | pluralize cart.item_count}, { 120 | * 100 | minus cart.total_price | money Currency.currentCurrency }, ${store.selected_available_variant.title}, 2023 | Alphalete Athletics LLC | All Rights Reserved. i find alphalete TTS to be honest. I *too* curl my hair before going to the gym. Im a large in everything and got a large in the Amplify biker shorts and they are perfect!! Evergreen $4.99 Expedited (1-7 day) Shipping on your first purchase! Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Tried to return an order to address on website. An oasis where individuals come to Learn More Dream More Be More, We use cookies and similar technologies to provide the best experience on our website. color scarlet Lol Well.. it finally happened. Lots of reviews and info on there. I *too* curl my hair before going to the gym. EUC Alphalete Shorts. Shop All Electronics Cameras, Photo & Video, Shop All Electronics Cell Phones & Accessories, Shop All Electronics Computers, Laptops & Parts, Shop All Electronics Tablets & Accessories, Shop All Electronics Video Games & Consoles, Shop All Electronics VR, AR & Accessories. It wasnt a long wait from purchase to delivery! Alphalete Amplify Leggings (Size Small) - Scarlet *Out of stock on website* | eBay People who viewed this item also viewed Gymshark OG black marl vital seamless Leggings size XS Sponsored 24.90 + 4.57 P&P alphalete amplify leggings- No Signs Of Wear- Look New - Size XS 70.56 + 4.15 P&P Saw this on Tik tok. Alphalete Surface Power Short Pebble Print Very poor customer service. Ive purchased the A symmetrical sports bra, while wearing I was so focused on the fit bc it wasnt flattering. I will say now, since I have done this a few times, I know that it is for sure the business and not just a fluke. Learn More. pretty true to size in my opinion. Their recent releases of Amplify have been a LOT stretchier and less compressive than their OG release (they are not consistent at all). I could be wrong lol. the sports bras that I ordered were great, but the shorts were not resistant and both of the ones that i ordered ripped within the first month. Explore Amplify, Surface, Alphalux, Pulse, & more. I'm a size 4 in lululemon (could probably size up to a 6 for a comfier fit) and got the amplify in medium. $45 $0. I didnt need to size up, their quality just sucks. Okay Im biting the bullet and giving Alphalete a try with this next launch. Shipping back for returns should be free and returning items that I purchased online that do not fit should ALWAYS be allowed. Not flattering. Have been trying to contact them for weeks about my order. *** NOT associated formally or informally with r/blogsnark. No front seam Alphalete $60 $72 Size Buy Now Like and save for later Add To Bundle Alphalete ombr strawberry leggings amplify Category Women Pants & Jumpsuits Leggings Color Red I just ordered some amplifies in size S and they dig into my waist lol they fit great on my legs and butt, but they squeeze my waist and its unflattering. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Leg and glute contouring panels No call or text to let me know item was coming or why there was an issue with delivery.absolutely a scam. I may stick with a medium and just see. shorts size small I never even tried them on because they look like they were for a child. If I were to get a small they would most likely squeeze me like a sausage casing the moment I ate anything because I get bloated easily. Sizing up is recommended I think I could fit in a large but the xl fit just fine. I feel like Alphalete is cut small, I would def recommend sizing up. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. *** NOT associated formally or informally with r/blogsnark. A bit long but I do have shorter legs. Ive worn them 3 times and theyre falling apart at one of the seams, the logo is coming off and there are a bunch of snags on the fabric. Any thoughts? I think had I sized down to a small the legs would be fine, but the waist would squeeze me. $55 $0. I will be purchasing more colors and I will definitely recommend. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Gymshark totally runs small. I wear a 10 in lulu (but 8 for aligns). Amplify Bra - French Blue Alphalete Athletics UK Amplify Bra Women's High-Impact Seamless Sports Bra French Blue -20% $33.60 $42.00 Free Shipping Over 120 30 Day Hassle-Free Returns Select Size Size Guide XXS XS S M L XL XXL Size Out of Stock? i find alphalete TTS to be honest. Shop Women's Alphalete Black Size S Shorts at a discounted price at Poshmark. $7.67 Expedited (1-3 day) Shipping on all orders. Is it worth the premium price tag + clout of the name "alphalete"? All purchases through Depop are Read 1 more review about Alphalete Athletics. Saw this on Tik tok. They made me pay for return shipping them rejected my return. In Great Condition! A top, I sized up in and it was still very snug and bottoms Ive sized up twice in and am forced to wear two sizes too big than normal, just to fit into this brand. THESE SCARLET SHORTS ARE NO LONGER SOLD ON THE ALPHALETE WEBSITE! Explore Amplify, Surface, Alphalux, Pulse, & more. Description: amplify set color scarlet shorts size small bra xs (fits me like a small!) I have a 27 waist and 37 hips 52 and i wear 26/27 in jeans. All we wanted is to get different size for his Christmas gift even if we had to cover for shipping cost. Their sizing is completely off (I ordered another sports bra and the ozone leggings in medium which has always been my size in all things Alphalete, but these were ridiculously tight). Sizing, very true to size Id say. Select Size DESCRIPTION HIGHLIGHTS FIT SUGGESTION MATERIALS AND WASHING DIRECTIONS I ordered several items which was over 100$, and none of my items fit. SOLD OUT ONLINE, Shop All Electronics Cameras, Photo & Video, Shop All Electronics Cell Phones & Accessories, Shop All Electronics Computers, Laptops & Parts, Shop All Electronics Tablets & Accessories, Shop All Electronics Video Games & Consoles, Shop All Electronics VR, AR & Accessories. i wear a small in the amplifys and i have a 26 inch waist, and i wear size 2 or 4 in lulu leggings! Which would be fine if they actually resolved your issues. Our exclusive full-interlock knit construction forms a more dense seamless fabric that maintains breathability. in great condition The most well-developed collection Alphalete has created. Thanks Alphalete . Also, seeing I'm not the only one having these issues, most people who purchase from Alphalete directly also have these lagging distribution times it speaks volumes. Description: Dont remember exact color but mixture between navy blue and a bright blue! dont buy, loose your time and money, Company is way too strict with returns, rejected an exchange because of a mark removed in two seconds that was less than 2 cm in length that happened during the transport process so now paying for two pairs of overpriced leggings, one of which doesnt even fit, Ordered just one boxer (which was already overpriced with shipping - around 18 Euros). Women's Seamless Scrunch Legging Im usually a size S but have heard that the Amplify is super compressive and has a tight waistband. An oasis where individuals come to Learn More Dream More Be More, We use cookies and similar technologies to provide the best experience on our website. (27/28jeans, small tops) Often Im stuck between sizing to accommodate one or the other with medium generally being too loose on the waistband. look at makayla anisa. she wears a small so i use her as a guide. I emailed customer service with pictures, receipts when I purchased and they told me to size up lmao. My measurements: height-5'2, waist-29/30, glutes-42. + 25.47 P&P. Shop Women's Alphalete Blue Size S Bike Shorts at a discounted price at Poshmark. no rips, snags, or tears, Shop All Electronics Cameras, Photo & Video, Shop All Electronics Cell Phones & Accessories, Shop All Electronics Computers, Laptops & Parts, Shop All Electronics Tablets & Accessories, Shop All Electronics Video Games & Consoles, Shop All Electronics VR, AR & Accessories. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I ordered some leggings prior to reading so many negative reviews so was expecting the worst. 4 weeks and some days I received an email that they would refund me my boxers but not my shipping. I spent more than 300 dollars on clothes here and after waiting three months I never received any product I make the claim and they are never able to respond. No tags but inside has 4 tic marks meaning size medium High-waisted short Form-fitting with an integral 3-tiered, tapered waistband Seamless, knit fabric No front seam Back scrunch seam detail to enhance curves Leg and glute contouring panels 4.5" I wear a size 6 in Lululemon, a medium in Gymshark leggings, and a size small in the Alphalux Force leggings. Dont remember exact color but mixture between navy blue and a bright blue! Am I crazy? Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. It took a while to get here and I absolutely loved it. Edit: I wish I could include waist/hip measurements to be more specific, but I have no idea and dont want to know lol. Gymshark runs small. Would like to send back for refund. Thats super helpful! Im your size. Items are very very cute for gym fits, but unfortunately without universal sizing / size inclusivity. Never heard of company refusing to help customer and exchange for different size. Whitney Simmons is my BEC, Imagine that being your biggest problem in life. So if you wear large in gymshark I could see the large in Alphalete fitting you best! After 4 weeks I didnt receive anything. I do, so I wish I would have sized up to a Medium. the size chart is fairly accurate. So I lost money and received an un-useable product. Thanks in advance! Free Shipping over 120 and 30 Day Returns, ${current_state_total_product} ${'product' | pluralize(current_state_total_product)} found, We're sorry but no results could be found, TOTAL: {cart.total_price | money Currency.currentCurrency} | {cart.item_count} {'item' | pluralize cart.item_count}, { 120 | * 100 | minus cart.total_price | money Currency.currentCurrency } away from free shipping, We highly recommend washing inside-out on a cold setting and hang to dry, ${colorways.length} ${'Color' | pluralize(colorways.length)} | ${active_colorway.color_name}. Alphalete makes premium fitness and lifestyle wear designed to help you become the best version of yourself. Super bad experience. Our ${store.name} store has the ${store.selected_available_variant.title} in stock! Shop Women's Alphalete Black Size S Shorts at a discounted price at Poshmark. Tracked my order and they shipped it halfway across the country in the wrong direction before it made its way back, like what the heck, the order started one state away. I give this company 2 stars purely because i really like their products and they fit me well if this was not the case it would definitely be a 1 star review. ALPHALETE AMPLIFY LEGGING MEDIUM rich brown. Amplify runs true to size, but like everyone said, the waist band is very compressive. I wear a size Large in Amplify and it holds me in perfectly without like bustin at the seams. I wear a 10 in lulu (but 8 for aligns). Select Size. Love your products, amplify leggings are my fav, definitely One suggestion though: have you ever thought to advertise your products with older models, like over 40? I could size up, but my hips taper in weirdly so larger sizes slide down too easily. I wear a size 6 in Lululemon, a medium in Gymshark leggings, and a size small in the Alphalux Force leggings. Quality is amazing. watch hauls for people who wear your size or the size up to see a comparison! I have downloaded their tracking app and it showed no tracking for the first two weeks. Youre a peach, thank you so much! M. $57 $90 36% OFF. They're a comfy fit on me and fit me better than most of my other leggings because I went with the size up compared to the size chart. Alphalete Athletics US 100600 Corporate Dr Stafford, Texas 77477 support@alphaleteathletics.com 2021 Alphalete Athletics, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Designed & Developed by FourthPhase.io the amplfys have a tight waistband so buy the size that fits your waist, the legs will stretch. I was not able to return an item that I ordered online that didnt fit me. I have only gotten amplifies from Alphalete and did an XL to ensure the scrunch wasn't too tight. Item arrived with two large holes. I think Ive heard those are their most compressive leggings too? Great sub, but they aren't responsible for us. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Customer service offered a refund of the cost of the product, but no refund on the cost of the shipping and taxes that I paid. Anyway, I wear a size small in balance and small in alphalete. Youre an angel! Fast shipping and buyer protection. If I were you I'd get a medium. The products exceeded my expectations and CSA was super helpful when I was placing my order as I couldnt remember if I had accidentally placed two orders lmao.A great service overall and I will def be purchasing again!! Womens Alphalete Amplify Shorts 4.5 Size small. They claim there is a stain in the crotch, there isnt. the amplfys have a tight But thank you! By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Alphalete clothing is top tier. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. . People please DO NOT ORDER FROM ALPHALETE they will steal your money the only thing they do is publicity but the truth is that they are thieves and totally incompetent. AMPLIFY LEGGING R6 revivals were perf, the OG revivals (in dark navy) were sheer af, but fit. Fits true to size. Anyways amplify is my favorite legging ever so I'd recommend picking up a pair along with your new launch stuff :). S. $51 $62 17% OFF. Slight pilling on back from sitting on the ground Avoid at all costs, the clothes arent worth the hassle. Learn More. The worst customer service Ive ever experienced. Takes 3 days to get a response. The only leggings Ive tried from them were revivals. Probeer ze al weken te contacteren over mijn bestelling. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Privacy Policy, ${active_colorway.state.has_only_default_variant ? I'm a size 8 and wear a size small in the leggings. Privacy Policy, ${active_colorway.state.has_only_default_variant ? Good clothes. the surface power leggings run big, i sized down and the essentials run big from what i see online. alphalete amplify shorts - Sold by @cassyei136. Should I purchase a medium or small? watch hauls for people who wear your size or the size up to see a comparison! But thank you so much! For the first 3 weeks I didnt even get a reply from alphalete. Im a M in BA, a 6 in lululemon aligns, and usually go for a M in Alphalete. Oh goodie, another white labeled brand. a moment for @samstartshere and @jen_sofit who still have Ive been really confused by nearly all the activewear Press J to jump to the feed. I lost money paying for shipping just because items didnt fit me. Shipping is always fast and very convenient. Sold by alisatthh. The quality is good! It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. Kept saying they have 30 day return policy and then another email stated how final sale items were ineligible for exchange. I just got my first pair of amplify in a Medium and i think they are comfortably stretchy, BUT i feel like i have a wider rib cage and the waistband does squeeze me just ever so slightly. Select Size DESCRIPTION HIGHLIGHTS FIT SUGGESTION MATERIALS AND WASHING DIRECTIONS Free shipping over $150. My BF order got to me in about 2 weeks, but I definitely think I lucked out. in great I havent even received an email back and its been 2 days. Completely sold out! Description: Worn once, beautiful blue color. Paulina is selling their Alphalete Amplify Shorts for $50 on Curtsy, the sustainable thrifting app. Same measurements here! 'ADD TO BAG' : variant.title }, ${colorways.length} ${'Color' | pluralize(colorways.length)}, ${active_colorway.compare_at_price_max | money}, ${ removable_filter_value_obj.value.label }, | {cart.item_count} {'item' | pluralize cart.item_count}, { 150 | * 100 | minus cart.total_price | money Currency.currentCurrency }, ${store.selected_available_variant.title}, 2023 | Alphalete Athletics LLC | All Rights Reserved. I only got these leggings two weeks after waiting 6 weeks for them to arrive via post. I tried to reach out to customer service and never got any reply. I think it depends on whether you hold fat in your waist or not. In P'tula bare I wear small, their other leggings I wear M, In born primitive I wear S but they're slightly spacious, good fit. Alphalete makes premium fitness and lifestyle wear designed to help you become the best version of yourself. Not the end of the world, stuff fails sometimes, I get that. Its insane to me that they are ok taking money from someone and have no return process/communication with their customers. They look pretty run of the mill so well see! Like others said, don't necessarily follow sizing based on influencers bc I feel like all of them size down to like S or XS regardless of their actual body type.
Lake Nockamixon Current Water Temp, Doris Avis Albro Best, Florida Firearm Transfer Form, How To Connect 8 Dots Without Crossing Lines, Articles A