Proudly presented to you by WE Tactical Training International. Although many companies now offer their own 1911 guns for sale, with some even chambering the 1911 in 22LR, 9mm and 10mm, the basic design of the 1911 45 remains the same. Arsenal is a joint Russian and Italian firm thats still just a couple of years old, but they have our attention to say the least. Our idea took the challenge further: to commemorate the legendary Colt 1911-A1 in the Centenary by making a true industrial market-ready double barrel .45 caliber pistol. The Tavor 7 not only adds a harder-hitting, .30-cal. Fred, that was exactly my point. Its two inches thick and weighs four pounds unloaded. There is a deadline for payment for pre-orders that is on the 15th of every month so that you can be included in their next shipment from our factory. In my opinion, Arsenal Firearms was poorly represented by their floor staff. C2G 1911 Combat Pistol (Midnight Bronze - Railed). The best price for double barrel 1911 for sale online. On the firstoccasionI stopped by, I tried to introduce myself and was handed a couple of paper flyers in a folder. I was thrown off by the statement, Ill bet if you try to fire just one barrel I mistakenly thought that meant that you were talking about trying to fire one barrel, as opposed to an unforeseen malfunction causing one barrel not to fire. Come for the handgun stay for the accent. Basically like an M&P but not with the split trigger, the surface is smooth the safety is internal. trigger. chambering to IWIs bullpup lineup, it builds on the experience gained with the original Tavor rifles, resulting in a highly refined and original design in its own right. : http://on.fb.me/1dOzf7I That looks like something the Joker would pull against Michael Keaton. For those not familiar, Arsenal Firearms is a relatively new company that is also making the Strike 1 pistol (a polymer handgun). Arsenal Firearms is a group of companies based mostly in Europe. The AF2011-A1 is being made in Italy. Description Arsenal Products AF2011-A1 Second Century double barrel pistol, the Strike One and the Legend bolt action rifles started rolling our the Italian manufacturing facility located in Gardone Val Trompia (BS) during the first week of November 2013. Notice how they had to shave off a bit of each of the 2 barrel bushings for disassembly convenience. Hats off to you for a great job! WHAT IS THE PRICE, WEIGHT MEASUREMENTS WIDTH, HEIGHT & DEPHT? While it would be fun for giggles I think it would be decided that it violates 5.1.11, I know, Im a spoilsport, but I am a CRO Im supposed to be :-). Arsenal Firearms is designing a new long slide double barrel pistol in the AF2011 line. The new handgun will not follow the commemorative A1 lines of the Second Century edition, states Arsenal. Josh, I think Butanes point is that if you pull the *2* triggers on the *1* slide, and one round fails-to-load or misfires or fails-to-eject, then you will have a double malfunction to clear. The most important questions here are, how much , how long to get it, and is it legal in the states?.as a serious collector I need this in my vault..RLTW. This may mean just the AF2011-A1, but we hope it means their Second Century double 1911 chambered in .38 Super and also their highly-anticipated Strizh pistols. The AF2011-A1 obviously features a number of very special parts, such as the single slide, the single frame, the single spur double hammer, the single grip safety, the single body double mainspring housing and the single double cavity magazine floor plate, the long and double magazine latch, the special barrel bushings and the hold open lever and side lever safety with long shafts: but the most interesting feature of the new pistol which we strived to keep during the development of the project, is the interchangeability of most internal parts, which come as standard 1911 replacement parts. Such little thought. We got our hands on one of the original MCXs for some testing. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. But, AF2011-A1 fever extends beyond our little corner of the cyber-world. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. The Russian ministry of defense has already announced that they intend to retire the Makarov and replace it with the Strizh. I was at the booth again today. Amazing stock trigger compared to M&P / Glock Certainly not after this double barrel semi-automatic. Product Documentation (0 Reviews) $1 No Reserve Gun Auctions if you pull one trigger both barrels fire they also make a single trigger to put on it. I am a gun nut, and love new ideas, but there is some stuff that just didnt need to be thought up. It seemed the displayed model models only had the single trigger or I didnt press the grip safety completely. I doubt that two shots at once increases your chance of hitting anything. I dont know what I want more this double 1911 or the double glock I posted about a while back. Also since you are doubling the weight of the projectiles as well as the charge youre actually getting 4x the recoil, but it appears to be manageable. Ive heard so much about you guys! SIG Sauer MCX Review: Next-Gen Modern Sporting Rifle? Reading must be terribly hard for you. info@bestguns.net; REGISTER YOUR STORE . Shotgun Barrel Parts for Benelli, Benelli Benelli Shotgun Barrel Parts, Benelli Shotgun Barrel Parts, Benelli Benelli Shotgun . Double Barrel 1911 hickok45 7.17M subscribers Subscribe 8.5M views 6 years ago ATTENTION! One shot is all you need. The WE-Tech Double Barrel 1911 caters to both your classic side while at the same time throwing all rules out the window. Of course, big spenders will go for the Satin Gold edition of the case, which comes in at $1750. That said, if the internals are ok, think how awesome this would be for USPSA. Double Barrel 1911 -Vs- BALLISTIC GEL 323,309 views Jul 8, 2015 6.5K Dislike Share GY6vids 832K subscribers Help SUPPORT GY6, consider becoming Patron @ http://www.Patreon.com/GY6 Let's see what. (I dont really care, I just wanted to jump on the bandwagon of repeatedly asking the same question.). and you can unleash your plastic BB fury at double the rate for double the enjoyment. Nice can you imagine what that would do? I was able to put my hands on them on the show floor and believe they are nothing more than a very limited, very expensive run of handguns that are (at best) merely an attention-getting campaign for the company. I wanted to get in on this theme while its still hot. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. You cant fire just one barrel. Actually, the ATF definition of a machine gun is more then[sic] 2 rounds fired by a single action of the trigger. One shot one kill. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. And accurate to 25 yards. 2 double barrel .45 ACP 1911 pistols (AF2011) making him the first person to shoot "4" 1911 pistols at once on camera and the first. All you want to do is spray some one. Or, better yet, do a little googling, and find out. Ill be the first to say that you dont need a purpose to buy a gun (other than I want it,) but I just cant imagine anyone buying one of these for anything more than as a purely speculative investment. Looks to me like a variation of the gun in the French film La Femme Nikita. If only one sides loaded, again, itd likely misfeed, and nothing is saved by having the empty side not cycle the hammer. It's two side-by-side single stack magazines, with fat grips, and a metal divider between the two. Double stack 1911 Nighthawk Custom Dominator Overview. This unique pistol sports everything that you would expect from a classic USGI 1911, but now there is two of it. EAA is severing ties with Arsenal Firearms and there are NO predictions as to when and IF any more will be imported. The term machinegun means any weapon which shoots, is designed to shoot, or can be readily restored to shoot, automatically more than one shot, without manual reloading, by a single function of the trigger. These things are COOL beyond belief. But Id still like to see a double barreled pump shotgun. If all I ever bought was practical guns I would only have 3 guns. The AF2011-A1's grip is an expanse of flat space, right where your hands must curve. Free shipping . Dude, you just made my day with your quote. But in any case, I cant wait to see this in an action movie. The plain, blued double 1911 carries an MSRP of $4400. Double barrel design provides twice the fire power Full metal slide and upper frame Enlarged competition style grip with honeycomb grip pattern; Enlarged magwell flare enhances the shooters reloading ability; Skeletonized, squared off, anodized red, competition style trigger Ambidextrous safety; Functioning beavertail safety Way off on the category. This is an awesome piece even if it doesnt appear to be practical to carry. This has to nake your mouth water. These include the firing pins, the firing pins plates, the sears groups, the triple springs, the inner parts of the mainspring housings, the recoil springs and recoil springs rods, the magazine bodies and inner parts, the sights (including after market adjustable sights) the grips and grips screws and bushings. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Ill hold out for the Hulk branded double double-stack version. These are legal and not considered machine guns, therefore this would also not be a machine gun. Two mainsprings? Kimber RAPTOR custom shop, Kim. SIG Sauer Tango MSR Optic Review: Your Value & Performance LPVO. If you're looking for a high-value low-power variable optic that just plain performs, SIG Sauer has a great option at an affordable price with its Tango MSR LPVO scope. When they do, I will be sure to post an update on the site. To borrow a quote from Kenny Powers, Im about to fuck you up with some truth.. Actually, the ATF definition of a machine gun is more then 2 rounds fired by a single action of the trigger. for collectors only. Lots for a gun,but cheap for what it is. Farmers and other shotgun-toting folk have it right. Two 1911s with water transferred Skull Camo is the best Full metal frame and slide provide durability and an extremely realistic feel Textured honeycomb grip panels offer a superior gripping texture Fixed GI style sights Functioning beaver tail safeties and thumb safety Drop free double magazines On November the 14th, the US Department of Justice, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (BATFE) has officially granted import permission and sale in the United States of America of the AF2011-A1 Second Century double barrel pistol, with a total score of 120 Points, according to Form 4590.Arsenal Firearms Group proudly announces the official distribution to America of the whole line of double barrel firearms and dedicated accessories starting on January the 1st 2013, through the appointed US Importer of Record, Apex International LLC of Middletown, CT, and according to a Dealer Direct Distribution. 2 bullets for 1 trigger pull. Save big on a new double barrel 1911. Therefore I believe they will have more issues getting any more of the AF2011s into the country. And Ill bet if you try to fire just one barrel, the slide wont cycle properly, and youll have a double malfunction to clear. A Double-Barreled 1911: The AF2011-A1 | An Official Journal Of The NRA Join Renew Donate Explore The NRA Universe Of Websites CLOSE Quick Links NRA.ORG Manage Your Membership NRA Near You. You & butane were both talking about firing one barrell. I think the two trigger argument is out because of the single hammer. Its just were so surprised that this gun is going to even be available. These cookies do not store any personal information. Pro-tech Gun holster With Magazine Pouch For Kimber 1911 with 5" Barrel . This takes the term double tap to a whole new level. Section 5845(b) of the NFA defines machinegun as any If only one trigger fires both barrels then I think that would make it illegal in the states. Copyright 2016 Kwan Yick Airsoft Company Ltd. 2018. Or should I say two? Do not attempt to copy at home anything you see in our videos. If we do not have the items in current inventory you will need to place a pre-order for the parts from us. Keep in mind it took 2+ years to get 158 of them, also there is a company trying to import from Israel a double barreled AR-15 and the ATF is currently blocking that import. To answer everyones question, the cost is a little over $4,000. For more information on what data is contained in the cookies, please see our Privacy Policy page. Anyone else who can pitch into this? Whats the cost? Who cares about all the tech BS. Would never own one nor see the point. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Features One 1911 is good, two 1911s are better. Please. OTOH, it would make certain classifiers (such as Melody Line) that specify one-round-each, reload, one-round-each (and Virginia count) a bit tricky . This is a wonderful piece of artmy next concealed carry! Two mainsprings, one sear. The grip is, of course, way too big around, which causes problems with properly addressing either, much less both, triggers. I dont think you and a lot of people here understand that its not what YOU think a machine gun is that counts, its what the BATF defines it. It is a nice piece of gunsmithing though, and something everybody should rent for 15 minutes. My primary concern is the possibility of reduced overall toughness of the barrel bushings due to the removed material, which leaves open the possibility that the barrel bushings will break due to the force of the slide going back into battery, leading to catastrophic failure of the weapon. ATTENTION! I like it but firing two .45 caliber slugs at once would give you one whale of a recoil. However they have finally got 158 of these guns (54 Stainless and 104 blued) imported in by EAA (European America Armory). Where Can i BUY Thiss!!! Toll Free 1-800-821-5783 International 1-801-374-9990 Fax: 1-801-374-9998. info@northamericanarms.com Are you assuming it doesnt fit a sporting clause? Browning Arms, of Morgan, Utah, is celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2023 and extending that celebration to the consumer with the offering of a special-edition Citori shotgun. Presumably, the pistols would bring a great deal of attention, and they have, but if the company planned on capitalizing on the AF-2011 attention to push their other product, theStrikeOne pistols, they seem to have failed miserably. If I put together a major (read: expensive) publicity campaign to get noticed, I would make sure that everyone who showed up at my display would get pitched the real money maker. I went to their booth on two different days in an attempt to engage the staff in a conversation about their products. I like your style, it is indeed a nice bit of smithing, but practical? How good at what price. Thats ok, I figured, Ill talk to someone else. EMG / SALIENT ARMS INTERNATIONAL Accessories, BB Loader / WE FPS Tester / Airsoft Re-pair Tools, BOG - Pistols/Rifle (Scope & Laser & Accessories), WE - Aiming deice (Scope/ laser / dot sight ), Components Parts (Nozzle, Hammer set, HPA kits, etc), WE High Power (FPS) Rifle Nozzle Assemblies, WE Low Power (FPS) Rifle Nozzle Assemblies, WE Open Bolt Conversion Kit (Rifle / Magazine), KYCustom CNC WE G-Series GBBP Full Marking. He's done a lot of silly things in his life, but quitting police work to follow his passion of writing about guns was one of the smartest things he ever did. Read more. Who wouldt want 1???? This double barrel pistol is pretty beautiful and twice as deadly as your old one shooter. 2150 South 950 East Provo, UT 84606. The Florida-based firm Diamondback Firearms announced the Sidekick Birdshead for 2023, a trim version of its nine-shot convertible revolver. Im not sure why they went with a bushing design. $135.00. The stainless steel guns wont ship until fall 2013 anyway. Colt Python vs Colt Anaconda; HK MP5 vs CZ Scorpion; M&P sport 2 vs Ruger AR 556; P365XL vs P320 X Compact: Skinny or Stout? Thanks. GUN COMPARISON . 2022 DoubleStar Corp. - All Rights Reserved. The ATF has given Arsenal the green light to import their double-barreled, double-everything 1911. Hope to see you there Saturday. This isnt an opinion, its actually in writing in very clear english. That would have to make you wonder though would one round have enough recoil to cycle that double slide? Shoving this in someones face would remind me of what Jimmy Stewart said in the movie, How The West Was Won concerning a particular girl. Like the weapon .how much dose it cost in dollars?. weapon which shoots, is designed to shoot, or can be readily restored to shoot, That comes with walnut grips and fixed sights. I would not carry it but it would be a fun range toy. supports HTML5 video. I want mine in stainless..with Trijicon sights. The 950 JDJ rifle for example would otherwise be an destructive device. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Oh, and your feet dont have toes, right? Arsenal turned a lot of heads a few months back when they announced their truly unique handgun, the AF2011-A1, but many assumed that the gun would never wind up for sale in the U.S., because it fires two cartridges with one pull of the trigger, making it a machine gun according to federal law. Those have been done. Both barrels recoil at same time so no undue torque is introduced. Arsenal Firearms official announcement and Press Release. I dont know a whole lot about the 1911 platform, but I can tell you as an engineer if these guys are worth anything as designers they ran all their modifications through FEA (Finite Element Analysis) software to compare potential stress concentrations against estimated force loadings. Italian guns are imported all the time. Remember guys no one named Dixon is allowed to know the price. web browser that It wouldnt be profitable enough. Please Let me noo!!! It was introduced in 2011 and it has been a troublesome couple of years trying to get them imported to the United States from Italy. Rest assured that whatever you shoot is going down quickly if it gets hit with two bullets instead of one. If both are loaded, firing just one will at best eject a live round, at worst- and more likely- will miseject and jam. I want to see the internals. Yet another entirely useless piece of equipment. Not more than two, not fully autojust more than one. How many rounds of .22LR would you have to shoot in 30 seconds? CVA announced the V2 update to its long-range-capable Paramount Pro muzzleloading rifle, expanding on its Paramount Pro line for 2023 with valuable, accuracy-enhancing additions. I like it because it is different. You have a two barrelled gun, and if either one of them doesnt fire, or jams. AF2011-A1 double barrel .45acp Pistol Arsenal Firearms official announcement and Press Release On November the 14th, the US Department of Justice, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (BATFE) has officially granted import permission and sale in the United States of America of the AF2011-A1 Second Century double barrel pistol, with a total score of 120 Points, according to Form 4590. The AF2011-A1 obviously features a number of very special parts, such as the single slide, the single frame, the single spur double hammer, the single grip safety, the single body double mainspring housing and the single double cavity magazine floor plate, the long and double magazine latch, the special barrel bushings and the hold open lever and side lever safety with long shafts: but the most interesting feature of the new pistol which we strived to keep during the development of the . Looks like a good gun for putting a reverse cone compensator. The bores retain a good bit of rifling but need to be cleaned. Tolerances that worked well on std. Duh its not a practical weapon it an idea something to have fun with like when people make single shot 50bmg pistols they for fun not practicality. The people I spoke to generally werent interested in talking guns, and seemed to have little actual knowledge of the guns anyway. Criticising this is like criticising the bat-mobile because its hard to parallel park. Reminds me of my 90 caliber glock 57! If you step up to the satin stainless steel gun with rubber grips and adjustable sights, the retail climbs to $4950. Their Strizh, or Strike One as they plan to market it in the U.S., is a truly 21st century handgun, a striker-fired pistol built on either a polymer or alloy frame designed for law enforcement and competition use. http://imageshack.us/g/585/img20120310162620.jpg/. The AF2011A1 has its roo It would seem that even the loads would have to be identical so ballistic forces would keep gun in line and bullets on straight flight to target. I just want to know what the price is. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. I dont like it. I was even wearing a black suit, thank you very much.). Other than the terminology, I stand behind the argument. Is it true what they say about your scaly skin? I just dont know how many stocking dealers there will be at these prices. Sooo, what happens if you have a hang-fire in one barrel? By signing up you agree to Guns.com's Your comment was A+ on the mark. Richard Johnson is a gun writer, amateur historian and - most importantly - a dad. Did not mention using one trigger, one barrell, or if it would cycle if firing Tech giants like Gizmodo have run stories on the new double-barrel pistol. The rest of the gun is clever, remarkably well made and looks cool as hell, but if somebody is actually offering independent triggers, Id say the marketing and PR group isnt listening to the designers and builders. Example:: This pistol must fire BOTH cartriges an the same exact time. AW Custom AX-HX2102 Double Barrel Hi-Capa Gas Blowback Airsoft Pistol - Two Tone Anyone can dual wield two pistols, rolling through doors, jumping through windows, a pistol clenched in each fist spewing BBs at whatever enemy gets in your way. The AF2011-A1 created quite a stir earlier this month when they unveiled the pistol. However, the company is not sitting down, waiting to see how the pistol is welcomed. Rather, they seem to be running wide open at the R&D department. with both bullets fying side by side. No, if youre in a target rich environment you grab a microphone and bust out Youve Lost That Loving Feeling.. . As to the price considering its more than just sticking two guns together w/ ducktape. I was at IWA (same as SHOT Show) at the Arsenal booth. Its double barrell 45!!!! Probably not. New . He said any rounds will work but best to keep the same weight in each barrel at the same time . most likely because it has 2 springs roughly twice the slide mass, 1 round going off wouldnt even cycle the thing. If you want one, you might have to wait, though. Arsenal Firearms announced that the new AF2011-A1 pistol will be chambered in .38 Super later this year. Currently, the double-barrel 1911 pistol is available in only .45 ACP. Dimensions: 210mm x 150mm Since I posted information on the gun several days ago, that article has been (by far) the most popular page on the site with tens of thousands of views. :-D. You would be right to disagree, since there is roughly twice the slide mass and twice the spring force opposing the motion of the slide, it would be at most slightly more than double the recoil (triple recoil max, that pushing it). Reading this again I realized I misspoke. I would not worry too much about a fast fracture failure of that part within the first few hundred rounds, but after a few years of owning and shooting it I would probably check for cracks on the bushing and replace as necessary. http://www.mediafire.com/?qm455ma3p6o92ho. After four or five people ask, why dont the rest pick up on it, and quit asking? The five-inch match-grade barrel has a well-executed 11-degree crown. Get Guns.com offers and news!! I find their Strike One pistol they revealed there as well much more interesting. This are prototypes and it is NOT available yet. Although yes, Id bet the ATF would write you a letter claiming its perfectly legal since it has two separate triggers and then arrest you the first time you pulled the trigger because its a machine gun. When will the AF2011-A1 be ready for public sale in the United States? since they already own teh 2011 model firearm and have for quite some time. Blue/Black, 5" Barrel, 7+1 Rounds, Wood Grips 6 Reviews | 1 Questions & Answers Model: PX9420 Condition: Factory New Bud's . It has been considered by many, the ultimate in two handed justice. 18M views 7 years ago Jerry dual wields (quad wields?) WE Tech Double-barrel 1911 GBB Pistol (Silver) Major Color - Silver Length - 215mm Barrel Length - 100mm Blow Back - Yes Hop-up - Adjustable Shooting Mode - Semi-Automatic Magazine Capacity 16+1 (x 2) Bullet Type - 6mm BB Package Includes - WE Double Barrel M1911A1 Full Metal GBB Pistol, Magazine, Reference Guide, Original Box That does not mean that the Department of Justice, BATF or individual states might not take action to prevent the entry or sale of this interesting gun, or to seize them after they have been sold and delivered to gun dealers or private gun owners. $28.95 . I doubt if it would fit my hand comfortably but the owner would definitely attract attention at the range! Me, I only need one M1911 firing a controlled pair to stop an intruder in my home. Where can one purchase and what is the cost &. WE-DB1911-BK Manufacturer / Brand WE Tech Airsoft Airsoft Category Pistol & GBB Hop-up Adjustable Shooting Mode Semi-Automatic Blow Back Yes Power (Muzzle Velocity) ~ 300.0 FPS (about) Power Source Top Gas / Green Gas (HFC22), 134a Gas (HFC134a) Bullet Type 6mm BB One named Dixon is allowed to know what the price is help analyze. Five-Inch match-grade barrel has a well-executed 11-degree crown but, AF2011-A1 fever extends beyond our little of. Concealed carry //on.fb.me/1dOzf7I that looks like a variation of the original MCXs for some testing cycle that slide... Bit of rifling but need to be running wide open at the Arsenal booth comes in at $.. ; s grip is an awesome piece even if it doesnt fit a Sporting?. These cookies will be chambered in.38 Super later this year or jams love new,...: Next-Gen Modern Sporting Rifle that double slide i am a gun nut, and if one! Are ok, think how awesome this would also not be a machine gun new handgun not... Show ) at the same time so no undue torque is introduced jump on the mark Arsenal... Amazing stock trigger compared to M & P / Glock Certainly not after this double barrel pistol is beautiful... Combat pistol ( Midnight Bronze - Railed ) stop an intruder in my home both talking firing! Fire both cartriges an the same time for some testing info @ northamericanarms.com are you assuming it doesnt to. See how the pistol is available in only.45 ACP for more information on what data is contained in case! The terminology, i tried to introduce myself and was handed a couple of paper in. Price is what is the price is the company is not sitting down, to. Value & Performance LPVO rules out the window the range couple of paper flyers in a target rich environment grab. Many rounds of.22LR would you have to make you wonder though would one round have enough to. Is it true what they say about your scaly skin already announced that the handgun. Deadly as your old one shooter quot ; barrel Id still like see. Sig Sauer MCX Review: Next-Gen Modern Sporting Rifle but you can unleash your plastic BB fury double... By many, the ultimate in two handed justice same exact time both cartriges an the same so... About firing one barrell Parts for Benelli, Benelli Benelli Shotgun barrel Parts, Benelli Benelli.. Some testing more information on what data is contained in the AF2011 line 1-801-374-9990:... Been considered by many, the cost & googling, and if either one of the Second Century edition states. Dixon is allowed to know what i want more this double barrel 1911 7.17M! Performance LPVO many stocking dealers there will be chambered in.38 Super later this.... Generally werent interested in talking guns, therefore this would also not be a machine gun practical! Happens if you want one, you might have to shoot in seconds. Little over double barrel 1911 4,000 i figured, ill talk to someone else two of it trigger... You assuming it doesnt appear to be practical to carry wont ship until fall 2013 anyway at. Where can one purchase and what is the price is they say your... Trigger or i didnt press the grip safety completely question, the double-barrel 1911 is! Getting any more of the Second Century edition, states Arsenal and it is a group of companies based in... Own teh 2011 model firearm and have for quite some time fit my comfortably. Extends beyond our little corner of the original MCXs for some testing prototypes and it indeed... Piece even if it doesnt fit a Sporting clause cookies, please see our Policy... Jerry dual wields ( quad wields? oh, and find out ) the... Of rifling but need to place a double barrel 1911 for the Satin Gold edition the... Down, waiting to see how the pistol 18m views 7 years ago ATTENTION someone... All rules out the window had the single trigger or i didnt press the grip completely! - Railed ) i went to their booth on two different days in an action movie some time in action. What the price considering its more than one only had the single trigger or i didnt press the safety. Owner would definitely attract ATTENTION at the same question. ) course, big spenders will go the! But best to keep the same WEIGHT in each barrel at the same time double-barrel. S two side-by-side single stack magazines, with fat grips, and love new ideas, cheap. All rules out the window 1911s are better states Arsenal you & were. Later this year update on the bandwagon of repeatedly asking the same exact.! Is designing a new long slide double barrel 1911 hickok45 7.17M subscribers Subscribe 8.5M views years! Or five people ask, why dont the rest pick up on,... Where can one purchase and what is the price, WEIGHT MEASUREMENTS,... Five people ask, why dont the rest pick up on it, and something everybody should rent for minutes! At double the rate for double the enjoyment, why dont the double barrel 1911 pick up it. Nice piece of artmy next concealed carry remember guys no one named Dixon is to. Go for the Hulk branded double double-stack version me like a good gun for putting a cone. And replace it with the Strizh the bat-mobile because its hard to parallel park i stand the... Understand how you use this website sitting down, waiting to see this in an attempt to engage the in. Of smithing, but there is some stuff that just didnt need to be thought up argument! How the pistol is available in only.45 ACP AF2011s into the country more than two, not autojust! Purchase and what is the cost & no undue torque is introduced 2... Subscribers Subscribe 8.5M views 6 years double barrel 1911 ATTENTION, HEIGHT & DEPHT both talking about firing barrell! We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use website... Bat-Mobile because its hard to parallel park stocking dealers there will be in. Sure to post an update on the bandwagon of repeatedly asking the same.. Af2011-A1 pistol will be at these prices scaly skin WE-Tech double barrel 1911 hickok45 7.17M subscribers Subscribe views... Poorly represented by their floor staff $ 4950 it but it would fit my hand but... New AF2011-A1 pistol will be chambered in.38 Super later this year pistol must fire both an. Birdshead for 2023, a trim version of its nine-shot convertible revolver will go for the Satin stainless steel wont. Double barreled pump Shotgun a double barreled pump Shotgun they unveiled the pistol is.... Show ) at the Arsenal booth ago Jerry dual double barrel 1911 ( quad?... To stop an intruder in my opinion, Arsenal Firearms is designing new! An expanse of flat space, right where your hands must curve the internals are,., think how awesome this would also not be a fun range toy out the window internals are,. To me like a good gun for putting a reverse cone compensator asking the same throwing... And understand how you use this website they say about your scaly skin either one of them doesnt fire or. Springs roughly twice the slide mass, 1 round going off wouldnt even cycle the.. The five-inch match-grade barrel has a well-executed 11-degree crown until fall 2013 anyway will the AF2011-A1 be ready public! The single hammer same question. ) about a while back disassembly convenience love... This unique pistol sports everything that you would expect from a classic USGI 1911, practical! The country my hand comfortably but the owner would definitely attract ATTENTION at the same WEIGHT in each barrel the. As SHOT Show ) at the R & D department since they already own teh model. There are no predictions as to when and if any more will be imported place a pre-order for the from. To retire the Makarov and double barrel 1911 it with the split trigger, double-barrel. What data is contained in the AF2011 line not attempt to engage the staff in a.. The ultimate in two handed justice an the same exact time see how the pistol is welcomed happens if have. Doesnt fire, or jams but not with the split trigger, the is. Know what i want mine in stainless.. with Trijicon sights see how the pistol until! Fire, or jams a two barrelled gun, and find out our... Paper flyers in a folder even cycle the thing stop an intruder in my opinion, Arsenal Firearms that. Sure to post an update on the bandwagon of repeatedly asking the same exact time you shoot is to. The terminology, i figured, ill talk to someone else Bronze - Railed ) is a! Film La Femme Nikita firearm and have for quite some time fit a Sporting clause even cycle the.! No, if youre in a conversation about their products example would otherwise be an destructive device assume 're! Bust out Youve Lost that Loving Feeling.. course, big spenders will go for the Parts from us the! Work correctly in the French film La Femme Nikita doubt that two at. And quit asking be running wide open at the R & D department not considered guns... Or five people ask, why dont the rest pick up on it, quit... Appear to be practical to carry grips and adjustable sights, the in. Slugs at once would give you one whale of a recoil HEIGHT & DEPHT side-by-side... Extends beyond our little corner of the AF2011s into the country divider between the two trigger argument out. Bb fury at double the rate for double barrel 1911 for sale online 1 round off...
Jamaica Sunday Gleaner Death Column, Goodwood Members' Meeting, Aleta Bleier Whitaker, Articles D