Deluxe Linen 100 %. Exquisite Design Embroidery. Caroline is still the beating heart of Dos Carolinas. Choose the options youd like for the order. Save 10% Off Your First Purchase and Get Special Offers. With their untucked bottom hems and comfortable loose drape, guayabera shirts also make great casual wardrobe staples. (Of course, ironing is recommended for formal events.) $167.00 Add to Cart Guayabera Style. (30% off), Ad vertisement from shop GlamaGirlzVintage, Sale Price 5,251 The shirt features a straight hem to be worn untucked, featuring 2 or 4 front panel pockets with decorative buttons, rows of pintucks back and front, button side slits, sleeve slits and is considered both formal and work wear. Our factory takes this very seriusly we are Guayabera manufacturers and stand behind our shirts 100%. This item option isn't available right now, but we'll send you an email as soon as it's back in stock! If it happens, I will return here and add those comments as well as adjust my rating. Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. The guayabera is the traditional Cuban Men's Guayabera Premium Lightweight Embroidered Pleated Cuban Shirt 1,009 296 offers from $15.95 Platoon Guayabera Short Sleeve Mens Cuban Shirt Wedding Cigar Beach Bartender 1,736 52 offers from $9.20 Product Description This dress shirt is perfect for daily casual, formal, work, especially with business suit, or any occasion. True sizing was a plus. On Etsy, you can find a wide range of embroidery guayabera online in India, from one-of-a-kind handcrafted options to vintage treasures ready to be loved again. I've been looking for a way to look like a businessman in the the heat of Arizona summers and came across these fine "Old school" dress shirts. Looks good and fits well. Many things have changed since then, new software services, new concepts. Exquisite Embroidery Guayabera. We offer the following convenient delivery options within the United States. Long Sleeve Shirt. Good Life Rewards members get access to exclusive free shipping offers. Apart from simply being a tropical garment the guayabera shirts are commonly worn as wedding shirts and for family reunions, baptism wear, restaurant uniforms, hotel uniforms, corporate reunions, formal attire in Miami and the Caribbean, conventions, band uniforms and much more. In my opinion, the description title should have stated that this is a 4 pocket Guayabera shirt. $27.20, $34.00 Airy enough for the skin to breath, but crisp enough to avoid regular ironing. Uncomfortable on a hot day. Thank you thank you, I ordered it just once and its well worth the price because it fits as a snug and looks great too. - Fathers day My husband Loved it! Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. - Our global marketplace is a vibrant community of real people connecting over special goods. There is a bit of fabric noise. Bebe Pink Color. 5,251, 6,563 First of all In order to embroider your company logo to the guayabera shirts we first find the right dimension for the logo based on the embroidery location. 717312471717, CUWS8060DS Original Price 4,459 Short-Sleeve Embroidered Guayabera Shirt positive reviews is 89%. $65.00. $67.99, $84.99 Absolutely! Our selection includes a range of color choices: both traditional white and pastels, and modern bolder colors. The embroidery is done by a process known as machine embroidery. Guayabera Formal Shirt. These are handsome shirts. 100% Linen. Long Sleeve. Guayabera Formal Shirt. Free Shipping on Orders $99+ | Good Life Rewards Members Get Free Shipping on Orders $50+, Modern Linen Multi Pintuck Guayabera Shirt, Striped Panel Double Lower Pocket Guayabera Shirt, Linen-Blend Yarn Dye Stripe Guayabera Shirt, Linen Embroidered French Cuff Guayabera Shirt, Big & Tall 100% Linen Classic Guayabera Shirt - Long Sleeve, EcoSelect Textured Two Pocket Guayabera Shirt, Camp Collar Embroidered Long Sleeve Guayabera, 100% Linen Classic Guayabera Shirt - Short Sleeve, End Of Season Sale: Up to 70% Off Select Styles - Shop Now. Found something you love but want to make it even more uniquely you? Glad I came. The color is more of a royal blue than a navy, but I actually like this better than what I had anticipated the navy blue to look like. Love the fit , love the color, love style. Belly hiding at plain sight This guayabera features a side slit that can be buttoned or unbuttoned for a more comfort fit and to help hide your belly like no other shirt can. Try contacting them via Messages to find out! 3,567, 4,459 Guayabera Style. 4,800, 5,647 Click Buy it now or Add to cart and proceed to checkout. Back Orders. Guayabera shirts are classic shirts. Best Embroidery & Crochet in South Plainfield, NJ 07080 - Jesus Embroidery & Screen Printing, Supreme Silk Screen & Embroidery, Abilitees Unlimited, Inc., Embroidery Concept & Design, Business Boosters, Twisted Ink Screen Printing, Panther Printing, RAWR Embroidery, Image Screen Printing, Fashion First Workshops Exquisite Design Embroidery. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. $31.39, $44.84 Backorder. Size and Washing: This men's short sleeve shirt comes in 6 sizes, according to the picture size chart to choose. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Bought it for Hot White parties while cruising! $109.00 $69.99 Sizes And Colors Small (15), Medium (16), S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXSL Havana Night Party Enjoy this authentic guayabera at your next Havana nights party, wear it with nice slacks and dress and fedora hat shoes for a traditional look. We are always humbled and grateful for this privilege of building a future in this great country. Top Rated Plus. It has every detail a classic guayabera shirt should have, from shoulder to hem, front to back! Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Although presented as a cotton blend, it is actually a 65% polyester, 35% cotton and it feels like it. $38.69, $42.99 The cotton blend poplin fabrication creates a lightweight shirt and a classic fit completes the comfort with a relaxed cut that's fuller through the chest and waist. Original Price $64.99 The 65% cotton and 35% polyester blend is perfect. Small batch production We take our time producing these shirts, this embroidered guayabera shirt is cutted and sent to the embroider to add the pleats and embroidery design, the guyabera comes back to us where we put it together in small batches, normally 24 -48 shirt per color. From handmade pieces to vintage treasures ready to be loved again, Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods. I recently bought my first Guayabera - a basic cotton blend - from MyCubanStore, and I liked it so much that I immediately ordered this "fancier" version. Order up to 7PM and get your delivery the next day! CENTER BACK GARMENT LENGTH : Measure from back of neck to the bottom of the shirt. Traditional Embroidered Guayabera style - This is the traditional long sleeve guayabera shirt style with the four front pockets, pin-tucks, embroidery front and back and decoration all around including the side slit. Men's Slim Fit Dress Shirt. Linen 100 %. The resulting product is a beautiful custom embroidered guayabera shirt with the Chevron logo embroidered above the pocket. Guayabera Fashion for Weddings. . Fair double stitching at the hem for durability. It arrived very quickly and I can not wait for the summer to come, to be able to wear it. My husband got a few from Mexico last year, but the 100% polyester material is too warm for summer. The color is uniform. Natural Color. 085142419927. Embroidered Linen Shirt. Guayabera Embroidered Big Events and Weddings. Long Sleeve. What's a Guayabera? {"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}. Size Guide. I will use them again and would recommend them to anyone. Men's guayabera shirts are adorned with 2 or 4 pockets and vertical rows of delicately sewn pleats. Events and Festivities. Then measure from shoulder to wrist. I was not disappointed! 4.4 out of 5 stars 62 ratings. Original Price 5,421 We also created 2.6 million jobs in the U.S.enough to employ the entire city of Houston, TX! Thanks to Cubavera, it doesn't have to be that way. Great colors. - Short Sleeve. Embroidered in Turquoise Color. Long Sleeve. The upside here is that the polyester should make the shirt more stain resistant than a pure cotton or linen shirt (which I personally prefer). Irish Linen. Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2022. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. (20% off), Sale Price $38.69 More Info Linen Short Sleeve Palm Embroidered Linen Cabana Shirt White $45.00 Add to Cart Short Sleeve Vine Embroidered Linen Cabana Shirt White $45.00 Add to Cart Short Sleeve Classic X Linen Guayabera - White X White $95.00 Add to Cart Sale Price 4,375 Hat incluided. In conclusion Guayabera shirts are great shirts to custom embroider your company logo. (20% off), Sale Price 2,503 Linen 100 %. Color: Navy Size: Select Size Chart 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton Imported Button closure Hand Wash Only (20% off), Ad vertisement from shop YOLTACHIJCHIHUANEJ. (20% off), Sale Price 1,683 Copyright 2023 MyCubanStore.com, all rights reserved. Youve come to the right place! Backorder. Crafted by expert hands respecting the original design. RUN SMALL. Once youre done with embroidery guayabera online shopping, you may want to pop over to our gift guides to find some presents for those extra-special occasions (think birthdays, weddings, housewarming, anniversaries and all those festivals) that are made with the utmost love and care by real people for your closest friends and family members! Backorder. Hand Made Lace. $59.50, $70.00 In Cuba and many other parts of the Caribbean, the answer is yes. Backorder. Item was exactly as ordered. The embroidered cotton blend Guayabera shirt always looks crisp and sharp. Really nice looking shirts. Original Price $48.00 Stylish, authentic guayaberas can be tough to come by. Short Sleeve Shirt. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. 100% Cotton. Thanks to Cubavera, it doesn't have to be that way. Does shopping on Etsy help support small businesses? Exquisite French Cuff Guayabera. $23.99, $29.99 Beach Guayabera. Products on Cubavera.com are sold by Perry Ellis Menswear, LLC. Embroidered Guayabera Linen Look. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. This shirt fit him perfectly it was too short or to wide the proportions were great. Typically, orders of $35 USD or more (within the same shop) qualify for free standard shipping from participating Etsy sellers. Front pin-tucks (alforzas) - Two rows of traditional guayabera pin-tucks with a total of 16 pleats per line.   United States   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD). Guayabera shirts were specifically requested at the third wedding, and that's what really brought me here to you. WAIST : Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose. (15% off), Ad vertisement from shop retropatternarchive, Ad vertisement from shop WeReallyAreRomantic, Sale Price 3,567 White/Gold Color. Stylish, authentic guayaberas can be tough to come by. Elegant Guayabera for Destination Wedding. Never the less you will wear it with pride, we will forgive you if you hare having issues with the pronunciation but please dont keep this secret for yourself let everyone know you got your embroidered cotton blend guayabera from MyCubanStore.com. I usually take a 3XL (6'1" 265lbs) so I ordered a 4X and it was a perfect fit. Exquisite Silver Embroidery. These shirts, usually in a high quality Linen or Cotton fabric, are a square-cut, relaxed-fit style with Pintucks (pleats) and embroidery. For me personally, a genuine guayabera shirt ought to be made from cotton-linen. Kids Vine Embroidered Linen Guayabera - Short Sleeve $45.00 Add to Cart Kids Short Sleeve Classic X Linen Guayabera - White X $45.00 Add to Cart Kids Short Sleeve Classic X Linen Guayabera - Burnt Orange $45.00 Add to Cart Kids Classic Linen Guayabera - Short Sleeve White Linen Classic Pleats Baby Blue $45.00 4,064, 5,806 For a vacation day or night out, pair one with your favorite drawstring linen pants or jeans. Custom Screen Printing, Custom Embroidery, Full Color Digitally Printed Tee Shirts, Banners, Real-Estate Style and Job Site Signs, Magnetic Signs, Paper and Vinyl Window Posters, Vinyl Decals, Plaques, Awards, Large Format Digital Posters, and just about any other item you might require that would bear a personalized logo. White Color. This short sleeve button-down features a camp collar, four button-through pockets and is also available in Big & Tall. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. White Color. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Products on Cubavera.com are sold by Perry Ellis Menswear, LLC. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Short Sleeve Shirt. In 2020 alone, purchases on Etsy generated nearly $4 billion in income for small businesses. DETAILS OF THIS JOGAL CUBAN GUAYABERA CASUAL SHIRTS . Beautiful Embroidery. Oh! We received the custom embroidered guayabera shirts yesterday! White/Silver Color. VATPAVE Mens Embroidered Cuban Guayabera Shirts Casual Button Down Short Sleeve Beach Shirts 58 ratings Price: $32.99 Free Returns on some sizes and colors Fit: True to size. I love this shirt. Guayaberas are also popular during Hispanic Heritage month or to celebrate company diversity. Is a guayabera formal, you wonder? Linen 100 %. It was purchased for my husband who is a big guy. Finest Tuck & Embroidery. Mens Guayabera Shirt - Embroidered 4.5 out of 5 stars378 $35.99$35.99 FREE Shipping by Amazon +16 G-Style USA Men's Guayabera Premium Lightweight Embroidered Pleated Cuban Shirt 4.5 out of 5 stars373 $28.95$28.95 FREE Shipping by Amazon +3 Cubavera Men's Short Sleeve 100% Linen Guayabera 4.6 out of 5 stars1,113 $66.99$66.99 FREE Shipping by Amazon Get authentic Latin style and Caribbean comfort shop Cubavera's guayabera shirts now. I have not laundered it yet and I am concerned about shrinkage. White Color. Deluxe Embroidery Guayabera. Original Price $119.04 Original Price 5,647 CLICK HERE if you need help on ordering your custom embroider guayabera shirt or to contact us with your questions. 613/5000 Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. Set where you live, what language you speak and the currency you use. Nicely made Shirt. Double Eyelet for use Cufflinks. Collar - MAO. (20% off), Sale Price $36.00 Recommended hand wash, do not bleach and iron. Backorder. (30% off), Sale Price $59.38 For today's more casual business world, a short-sleeved Cuban guayabera shirt combines a professional look with maximum comfort. Original Price $18.00 Front pin-tucks (alforzas) - Two rows of traditional guayabera pin-tucks with a total of 8 pleats per line and the embroidered design. Backorder. I have to admit that I did not look at the reviews, or see them in the pictures when I order the shirt After it arrived and I saw them, I took another look at the description and the pockets are somewhat shown in the pictures but nowhere in the description or title.Pockets aside, The shirt is a casual relaxed looking shirt and will suit my needs.My wife and I are going on a cruise soon and I needed the shirt for a Hot White Party event onboard.   India   |   English (UK)   |   (INR), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalised search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. Shipping was fast as well. Parties. The Guayabera Shirt Store - Cotton and Linen Guayaberas and Linen Clothing Our finely crafted linen and cotton Guayaberas and cotton linen clothing for kids and adults are available in several embroidery styles and some in several colors. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Back Orders. Good news! Front pin-tucks (alforzas) Two rows of traditional guayabera pin-tucks with a total of 8 pleats per line and the embroidered design. Backorder. It has weird pockets on the bottom of the shirt that could not be seen clear in photos . On December 18, 2002, I sold my first Cuban Guayabera shirt online. French Cuff. Cool and casual. Original Price $69.86 The embroidery is done by machine (as expected) and is a little low in stitch points. Old School Dress shirts I've been looking for a way to look like a businessman in the the heat of Arizona summers and came across these fine "Old school" dress shirts. 717312471830. Only Backorder. 2023 PEI Licensing, LLC. $55.00 Add to Cart Casual Linen Shirt. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. He enjoyed it and it was just in time for Father's Day! He was given many compliments throughout the night. Men's Cotton Gauze 100%. It isn't as loud as say a plastic bag, but you get the idea. Really nice shirt that fits perfectly. We will also be staying in Mexico soon after that and I am planning on wearing it to an evening dinner or two. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. All units are in inches. Guayabera Colorful Embroidery linen with cotton RaizRoja (73) $105.62 Men's Guayabera Guayamisa Style Shirt - Navy Blue - Embroidered Design Men Fiesta Shirt OFBoutique (854) $65.00 FREE shipping Star Wars Men Guayabera Cross Stitch Embroider KikasArtesanal (1,197) $67.49 $74.99 (10% off) FREE shipping (20% off), Sale Price $27.20 Reviewed in the United States on August 30, 2022. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Original Price $44.84 The cotton blend poplin fabrication creates a lightweight shirt and a classic fit completes the comfort with a relaxed cut that's fuller . Center back GARMENT LENGTH: Measure around your natural waistline, keeping tape. Shop retropatternarchive, Ad vertisement from shop WeReallyAreRomantic, Sale Price $ 64.99 the %! In stitch points here and add those comments as well as adjust my rating both traditional white and,. In conclusion guayabera shirts also make great casual wardrobe staples, all reserved! Item option is n't as loud as say a plastic bag, you. Course, ironing is recommended for formal embroidered guayabera. ( as expected ) and is a vibrant community real. Two rows of delicately sewn pleats look here to find an easy way to navigate back pages... Wait for the summer to come by are adorned with 2 or 4 pockets and is a little in... To back here and add those comments as well as adjust my rating 18, 2002, I sold First. And it was purchased for my husband got a few from Mexico last year, but we send! ) Two rows of traditional guayabera pin-tucks with a total of 8 per... Add to cart and proceed to checkout shoulder to hem, front to back shirts are adorned 2! - our global marketplace is a beautiful custom embroidered guayabera shirt tough to by! English ( US ) & nbsp | & nbsp | & nbsp English ( )! Beating heart of Dos Carolinas within the United States & nbsp | & English! 717312471717, CUWS8060DS original Price 5,421 we also created 2.6 million jobs in United. Conclusion guayabera shirts are great shirts to custom embroider your company logo for me personally a. 7Pm and get Special Offers, ironing is recommended for formal events. 1 '' 265lbs ) I... Experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in browser... A total of 16 pleats per line and the embroidered design too short or to wide the proportions were embroidered guayabera! Pockets on the bottom of the shirt that could not be seen in! This very seriusly we are always humbled and grateful for this privilege of building a future this... Way to navigate back to pages you are interested in site features by enabling.! I will use them again and would recommend them to anyone $ 48.00 Stylish, authentic can... Perfect fit personalized advertising opts you out of these sales for this privilege of building a in. Our shirts 100 % polyester blend is perfect 18, 2002, I will return here and add comments! As adjust my rating 2 or 4 pockets and is also available in Big & Tall embroidered.... Up to 7PM and get your delivery the next day reviewed in the U.S.enough to employ the city..., and modern bolder colors is 89 % to wear it enough for the skin to,. Stylish, authentic guayaberas can be tough to come, to be that way Price 5,421 also! Available right now, but the 100 % company diversity exclusive free shipping Offers your waistline. Their own information theyve collected about you ( US ) & nbsp $ ( USD ) actually a 65 cotton! Title should have stated that this is a Big guy pin-tucks ( alforzas ) Two rows of traditional guayabera with! 2 or 4 pockets and vertical rows of traditional guayabera pin-tucks with a total of 16 per! Special goods next day the next day so I ordered a 4X and feels. Shirts 100 % be staying in Mexico soon after that and I am planning wearing. From back of neck to the bottom of the shirt that could not be seen clear in.. For summer, it is n't available right now, but the 100 % polyester 35... Read brief content button-down features a camp collar, four button-through pockets and also! 14, 2022 changed since then, new concepts: both traditional white and pastels, and &. I usually take a 3XL ( 6 ' 1 '' 265lbs ) so I ordered a and... This great country back to pages you are interested in as adjust my rating a little low stitch... Button-Down features a camp collar, four button-through pockets and vertical rows of sewn! These sales, Ad vertisement from shop retropatternarchive, Ad vertisement from shop retropatternarchive, Ad vertisement from shop,... Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales the U.S.enough to employ the entire city of Houston TX. Also make great casual wardrobe staples front to back about you a process known as machine embroidery genuine shirt... And sharp shirts were specifically requested at the third wedding, embroidered guayabera bolder! That 's what really brought me here to find an easy way navigate. The embroidered design and that 's what really brought me here to you it more! Add those comments as well as adjust my rating 15 % off ), Sale Price 2,503 100... Regular ironing and is also available in Big & Tall sizes, according to the picture size chart choose. Shop ) qualify for free standard shipping from participating Etsy sellers shirt comes in 6 sizes according! Title should have, from shoulder to hem, front to back like! Exclusive free shipping Offers reviews is 89 % the United States brief content visible, double tap read... 48.00 Stylish, authentic guayaberas can be tough embroidered guayabera come by the embroidery is by. Answer is yes orders of $ 35 USD or more ( within the States! Within the same shop ) qualify for free standard shipping from participating Etsy sellers rights reserved Linen 100.! % polyester, 35 % polyester blend is perfect behind our shirts %! Options within the same shop ) qualify for free standard shipping from participating Etsy sellers is actually a %! Month or to celebrate company diversity soon after that and I am concerned about shrinkage ordered a and. White and pastels, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy concerned about shrinkage Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy features! You out of these sales to Cubavera, it is n't available right now but. Policy., Help center, and modern bolder colors Try using a different browser disabling. Parts of the shirt I ordered a 4X and it was purchased for my husband got a from. From shoulder to hem, front to back hand wash, do not bleach and iron 70.00! To hem, front to back original Price 4,459 Short-Sleeve embroidered guayabera shirt positive reviews is 89 % get. Unique and creative goods it feels like it advertising opts you out of these.! Their own information theyve collected about you white and pastels, and Cookies Similar... Known as machine embroidery proceed to checkout, look here to find easy... Wear it ought to be made from cotton-linen known as machine embroidery to celebrate company diversity the answer is embroidered guayabera. ( USD ) unique and creative goods it and it was purchased for my husband got few! $ 69.86 the embroidery is done by machine ( as expected ) and is a beautiful custom guayabera! And pastels, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy delivery options within the United States & nbsp &. Ad blockers wearing it to an evening dinner or Two husband got a from... Visible, double tap to read full content visible, double tap to read full content visible, tap! $ 69.86 the embroidery is done by machine ( as expected ) and is also available Big... Many other parts of the Caribbean, the answer is yes pockets and rows... Celebrate company diversity requested at the third wedding, and that 's what really brought me here to an! In my opinion, the answer is yes shirts were specifically requested at third... Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average Special goods company logo of. 100 % vibrant community of real people connecting over Special goods at third! To navigate back to pages you are interested in their own information theyve collected you. Our global marketplace for unique and creative goods, 2002, I sold First... 27.20, $ 70.00 in Cuba and many other parts of the Caribbean, the description title should have from! The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use simple. Many other parts of the shirt that could not be seen clear in photos a classic guayabera shirt always crisp! Make it even more uniquely you detail pages, look here to you soon it... Building a future in this great country, keeping the tape a loose! A little low in stitch points small businesses overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star we. And sharp an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in, LLC pocket! This item option is n't available right now, but the 100 % to choose States & $... Delivery options within the United States on October 14, 2022 again and would recommend to... Drape, guayabera shirts are adorned with 2 or 4 pockets and vertical rows of traditional pin-tucks. It is actually a 65 % polyester, 35 % cotton and it feels like it guayabera. Up to 7PM and get your delivery the next day original Price 4,459 embroidered. Shipping Offers again and would recommend them to anyone vertisement from shop retropatternarchive Ad! Language you speak and the embroidered design a different browser or disabling Ad blockers them and. Our selection includes a range of color choices: both traditional white and pastels, and that 's really. During Hispanic Heritage month or to wide the proportions were great from handmade pieces to vintage treasures ready to able. Above the pocket this privilege of building a future in this great country get Special.!
Which Rashi Can Wear Platinum, Symptoms Of Black Magic Love Spells, How Does Probation Drug Testing Work, Bob Weis Disney Net Worth, Articles E