Speech-to-Text live streaming for live captions, powered by the worlds leading speech recognition API. 3 0 obj In her speech to the NRA and politicians regarding gun control, Emma Gonzlez is trying to get the NRA to have not only restrictions, but to change gun control laws, in order to prevent another mass shooting from happening again. Is that how much these people are worth to you, Trump? <> /MediaBox Have schools stopped teaching about the Revolutionary war? Emma Gonzales: Student who survived Florida shooting hailed as hero for her impassioned speech at gun control rally 'All power to Emma Gonzales, a leader born in the crucible of tragedy. full transcript right here.) I found out today theres a website shootingtracker.com. endobj 15 were injured. Guns dont kill people. (Famous Speeches: "We call BS," Emma Gonzalez's speech to gun advocates)>> This shadow has been entangled in us for a long time, but recently a mass school shooting occurred at Marjory Bang! We did, time and time again. Emma, what was . 9 0 obj Canada has had three and the UK had one and they both introduced gun control and yet here we are, with websites dedicated to reporting these tragedies so that they can be formulated into statistics for your convenience. Thank you. Im talking about the people he lived with. The most powerful speech came from high school senior, Emma Gonzalez, who promised this weeks shooting would be last mass shooting in America. All I hear is mine, mine, mine, mine. 5 0 obj Emma Gonzalez, a Marjory Stoneman Douglas high school shooting survivor, calls "BS" on Trump, lawmakers, and the NRA. Build with the best speech-to-text APIs around. 7 0 obj Emma Gonzalez, in her speech, speaks out against guns and gun violence. When I was a kid, I used to think that pork chops and karate chops were the same thing. Chris Hixon would never. We know that they are claiming mental health issues, and I am not a psychologist, but we need to pay attention to the fact that this was not just a mental health issue. She ended the silence with, "Since the time that I came out here, it has been six minutes and twenty seconds. We know that they are claiming mental health issues, and I am not a psychologist, but we need to pay attention to the fact that this was not just a mental health issue. Emma Gonzalez's Speech at March For Our Lives. Everyone who was there understands. We did, time and time again. Thats going to be Marjory Stoneman Douglas in that textbook and its going to be due to the tireless effort of the school board, the faculty members, the family members and most of all the students. Nothing in the title suggests that it is exclusively tracking the USAs shootings and yet does it need to address that? Below is a full transcript of her speech: Uddrag. Japan has never had a mass shooting. Everyone who is there understands everyone who has been touched by the cold grip of gun violence understands for us. Emma Gonzlez opened up about being an advocate for gun control. Theyve made it clear they wont be silenced and they wont be ignored. In February of 2017, one year ago, President Trump repealed an Obama-era regulation that would have made it easier to block the sale of firearms to people with certain mental illnesses. And our response is that our neighbors will not have to go through other school shooter drills. Jamie Guttenberg would never. 2023 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved. Halting her speech after naming and describing the people slain in the shooting, Gonzlez fell silent for six minutes and 20 seconds, the same amount of time it took for the gunman's assault to come to an end. To every politician who is taking donations from the NRA, shame on you. Joaquin Oliver would never play basketball with Sam or Dylan. For instance, Emma Gonzlez shares her personal feelings and thoughts about the atrocious situation: Adults are saying that children are emotional. And us kids seem to be the only ones who notice and our parents to call BS. In her speech, Gonzalez called out President Donald Trump, the NRA, and legislators for not doing enough to protect America's own children. 22K 1.1M views 4 years ago Parkland shooting survivor Emma Gonzalez - who had been a leading voice immediately after the attack on her school - took to the stage in Washington DC for six. 6 0 obj And in this case if you actively do nothing, people continually end up dead, so its time to start doing something. Touting her non-binary status, Gonzlez began her speech by declaring her pronouns are "they/them" before scolding Congress for not passing gun control laws. In Florida, to buy a gun you do not need a permit, you do not need a gun license, and once you buy it you do not need to register it. Then she said nothing for four minutes and 26 seconds. I Quiano would never. Watch Emma Gonzalez's March for Our Lives Speech, names of her classmates and teachers who died that day, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. Emma Gonzalez March for Our Lives March 2018 Six minutes, and about 20 seconds. Now high school students from Florida are speaking out and taking action. In a little over six minutes, 17 of our friends were taken from us, 15 more were injured, and everyone, absolutely everyone in the Douglas community was forever altered. Fight for your lives before it's someone else's job.". But we want to know that when we walk onto campus, we wont have to worry about the possibility of staring down the barrel of a gun. And about 20 seconds. Thank you. ", She exited the stage, crying, to shouts of, "Emma, Emma, Emma.". You can buy as many guns as you want at one time. Im talking about the people he lived with. Scott Beigel would never joke around with Cameron at camp. Did you encounter any technical issues? Like others, she was taught to always follow the rules and do the right thing, now that she is, all she receives is disrespect from the same people who taught her to have proper morals. . Alaina Petty would never, Carol Lungren would never, Chris Hixon would never, Luke Hoyer would never, Martin Duque Anguiano would never. Section 107, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Emma Gonzlez Birthname AKA: Emma Gonzales Birthday: November 11, 1999 Educated At: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Nationality: United States Of America Occupations: Activist, Freeloader "We certainly do not understand why it should be harder to make plans with friends on weekends than to buy an automatic or semi-automatic weapon." They say no laws could have prevented the hundreds of senseless tragedies that have occurred. < /Creator (cairo 1.14.4 (http://cairographics.org)) In a little over six minutes, 17 of our friends were taken from us, 15 more were injured, and everyone, absolutely everyone in the Douglas community was forever altered. Kids, please don;t let this fire go out. EMMA. At gatherings across the country, speakers most of them students denounced gun violence and committed to stop at nothing until their elected leaders took action to prevent it. Meadow Pollack would never.". If you can't actually watch the video of the deeply moving speech, you can read what she said instead; here's what Gonzalez told the assembled crowd. They say a good guy with a gun stops a bad guy with a gun. The shooter has ceased shooting and will soon abandon his rifle, blend in with the students as they escape and walk free for an hour before arrest. Ms. Gonzlez, who has more than 1.3 million followers on Twitter, has spent much of the last month urging her audience to turn out for Saturdays marches. It is because you have power. Gina Montalto would never wave to her friend Liam at lunch. Do they even begin to understand the freedoms we are offered as citizens of this great Country? Do you know Montalto would never wave to her friend Liam at lunch? Never again, never again, never again, never again. Pass some fucking gun laws, she screamed. This content requires a special license. Bang! A normal Tuesday morning of going to class has suddenly turned into a nightmare no one thought would ever happen. endobj Alex Schachter would never walk into school with his brother Ryan. Your effort and contribution in providing this feedback is much She addressed lawmakers in Congress and the National Rie Association (NRA), a large group that ghts to keep regulations on guns very limited. I am not going to hold myself back anymore for the sake of somebody elses fragile ego.. I dont need a psychologist and I dont need to be a psychologist to know that repealing that regulation was a really dumb idea. Emma Gonzlez spoke for just under two minutes on Saturday before tens of thousands of demonstrators at the March for Our Lives rally in Washington, describing the effects of gun violence in. Everyone who has been touched by the cold grip of gun violence understands. OK, we did. No one could comprehend the devastating aftermath or how far this would reach or where this would go. Add English on-screen subtitles for videos. Chris Hixon would never. Their facility with social media has added urgency to demands for more gun control. EMMA GONZALEZ: Well what we have set up right now we have a website . <> /MediaBox She spoke seriously to all individuals, young and old because anyone could be a victim of gun violence and anyone can help in the effort to make a change. In Florida, to buy a gun you do not need a permit, you do not need a gun license, and once you buy it you do not need to register it. Aaron Feis would never call Kiera Ms. Sunshine. 2. Alex Shapter would never walk into school with his brother Ryan. Emma Gonzlez, a survivor of the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., spoke on Saturday at the March for Our Lives rally in Washington. 1('G=lFJ Promise. Become a freelancer and work on your own terms. Updated /Type /Page>> Happy pride! she exclaimed to the adoring fans. The people involved right now, those who were there, those posting, those tweeting, those doing interviews and talking to people, are being listened to for what feels like the very first time on this topic that has come up over 1,000 times in the past four years alone. In "Emma Gonzlez and the Wordless Act That Moved a Nation," the Washington Post 's Peter Marks quotes the dying Hamlet's "The rest is silence" speech in assessing the impact of Gonzalez's wordlessness. Because Australia had one mass shooting in 1999 in Port Arthur (and after the) massacre introduced gun safety, and it hasnt had one since. February 18, 2018. . We call BS. She was born in the US, the daughter of a lawyer who fled Fidel Castro's Cuba in 1968. Classrooms exist to learn and have fun with friends. <> /MediaBox En cliquant sur Accepter tout, vous acceptez que Yahoo et nos partenaires traitent vos informations personnelles et utilisent des technologies telles que les cookies pour afficher des publicits et des contenus personnaliss, et des fins de mesure des publicits et des contenus, dtude des audiences et de dveloppement de produit. Read the full transcript of speech and watch the video from CNN below: You do not need a permit to carry a concealed rifle or shotgun. I watched an interview this morning and noticed that one of the questions was, do you think your children will have to go through other school shooter drills? . No one understood the extent of what had happened. Here's the Emma Gonzalez full speech transcript. Or would you choose us, and if you answered us, will you act like it for once? They say tougher guns laws do not decrease gun violence. I promise to stay with you. No one could comprehend the devastating aftermath or how far this would reach or where this would go. Make your content more accessible to people with disabilities. 24 March 2018, Washington DC, USA. Contact your local congresspeople. Have they stopped educating our youth on the Constitution, and how this country was founded? Emma Gonzalez: 'We call BS!, student rally post Parkland mass shooting - 20188. In a little over six minutes, 17 of our friends were taken from us, 15 more were injured, and everyone, absolutely everyone in the Douglas community was forever altered. After the shooting incident at the school, Emma Gonzalez quickly rose to fame and became the American face of anti-gun violence. You know what would be a good way to act like it? m%|"pai.T|_Zq~ _ x#E1^hr. Emma Gonzalez was a survivor of the Parkland school shooting. We call BS. In Florida, you can buy a gun if you are 21 years old. Delaney said he was diagnosed. Emma Gonzalez paused for 6 minutes and 20 seconds to honor the 17 victims. Emma Gonzalez is not budging in her fight against gun violence. Emma Gonzlez reveals that she, along other victims, have every right to be emotional, for she witness her friends die in front of her. Convert your audio or video into 99% accurate text by a professional. Translated on-screen subtitles for videos. Every single person up here today, all these people should be home grieving. Give them a piece of your mind. They say guns are just tools like knives and are as dangerous as cars. endobj Neighbors and classmates knew he was a big problem. And us kids seem to be the only ones who notice and our parents to call BS.Companies trying to make caricatures of the teenagers these days, saying that all we are self-involved and trend-obsessed and they hush us into submission when our message doesnt reach the ears of the nation, we are prepared to call BS. She also expressed her generation's commitment to She then stopped speaking and stared into the crowd, tears streaming down her face. The people involved right now, those who were there, those posting, those tweeting, those doing interviews and talking to people, are being listened to for what feels like the very first time on this topic that has come up over 1,000 times in the past four years alone. After explaining how she no longer wishes to put up a nice front by avoiding profanity, she then dropped more than a few F-bombs. Here's the Emma Gonzalez full speech transcript. At one point, she brought transgenderism into the mix. Thats going to be Marjory Stoneman Douglas in that textbook and its going to be due to the tireless effort of the school board, the faculty members, the family members and most of all the students. Gonzalez's speech: EMMA GONZALEZ: Six minutes, and about 20 seconds. Until then, she just sounds like a whiny, immature teenager who pretends to know more than her parents. Luke Hoyer would never. Emma Gonzalez, a leading and powerful voice in the movement spawned by the mass shooting at her Florida high school last . The students at this school have been having debates on guns for what feels like our entire lives. Below is a full transcript of her speech: They held up signs and spoke in real and raw terms about why the gun laws need to be changed immediately. Japan has never had a mass shooting. I call you kids because you own the world. By comparing safety with rolls of red tapes, Emma feels it is necessary for the NRA to check those who have guns to prevent anyone who should not have a gun from obtaining one. From the interactions that I had with the shooter before the shooting and from the information that I currently know about him, I dont really know if he was mentally ill. Transcript. Gun violence is related to violence that can be considered criminal, however, some cases arent considered criminal. Emma Gonzalez Gun Control Rally Speech As you may be aware, Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School senior Emma Gonzalez put Trump, the Republican Party and the NRA on blast during her powerful speech at a gun control rally in For Lauderdale, FL a few days ago that has since gone viral. <> /Pages Vous pouvez modifier vos choix tout moment en consultant vos paramtres de vie prive. Then a timer went off. This is a piece of the speech that she gave on March 24, 2018. CNN Sans & 2016 Cable News Network. Six minutes and about 20 seconds. 2nd AmendmentPoliticsEmma Gonzalezgun controlMarch for Our LivesParkland school shooting. Jamie Guttenberg would never. No one could believe that there were bodies in that building waiting to be identified for over a day. Emma Gonzalez has no time for NRA-funded politics. Heres the transcript of Gonzalezs full speech: We havent already had a moment of silence in the House of Representatives, so I would like to have another one. "Six minutes and about twenty seconds. I found out today theres a websiteshootingtracker.com. endobj Patty would never. stream Imagine going to the mall with your friends and everyone is there having a great time, enjoying themselves getting all of their necessary shopping done when all of a sudden you hear gunshots. In a little over six minutes, 17 of our friends were taken from us, 15 were injured, and everyone, absolutely everyone, was forever altered," she began. Just like Tinker v. Des Moines, we are going to change the law. /Type /Page>> Is that how much these people are worth to you, Trump? Helena Ramsey would never hang out after school with Max. And divided by the number of gunshot victims in the United States in the one and one-half months in 2018 alone, that comes out to being $5,800. Because Australia had one mass shooting in 1999 in Port Arthur (and after the) massacre introduced gun safety, and it hasnt had one since. <> /MediaBox 10 0 obj CNN Emma Gonzalez, a senior at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, addressed a gun control rally on Saturday in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, days after a gunman entered her school in nearby. And we will be worthless to you. The students who are dead, the students still in the hospital, the student now suffering PTSD, the students who had panic attacks during the vigil because the helicopters would not leave us alone, hovering over the school for 24 hours a day. Parkland shooting survivor Emma Gonzalez has become a powerful activist, and when she took the stage to speak at today's March for Our Lives in D.C., the crowd was moved by her stunning speech, which lasted 6 minutes and 23 seconds, the length of the Parkland shooting. /Type /Page>> Some discussions on the subject even occurred during the shooting while students were hiding in the closets. Who is Emma Gonzalez? Give them a piece of your mind. A student named Emma Gonzalez that is a senior at Stoneman Douglas Highschool, that was in a terrible school shooting incident that left 17 people dead. Parkland shooting survivor X Gonzlez (formerly known as Emma) issued a profanity-laced gun control rant at the D.C. March for Our Lives event on Saturday. [o~1EME{*Tx b_q7 Emma Gonzalez was moved to tears while discussing gun violence in America during her speech at Variety 's Power of Women event presented by Lifetime. Extend your content reach and maximize your engagement rates. I watched an interview this morning and noticed that one of the questions was, do you think your children will have to go through other school shooter drills? If the President wants to come up to me and tell me to my face that it was a terrible tragedy and how it should never have happened and maintain telling us how nothing is going to be done about it, Im going to happily ask him how much money he received from the National Rifle Association. Home / Essay Samples / Social Issues / Human Rights / Gun Control, Political Systems & Ideologies, Human Rights. xV6~ Oh, no. Hi speech lovers, Post continues after audio. We are going to be the kids you read about in textbooks. Must always report such instances to authorities again and again. Just two weeks ago, Emma Gonzalez led the life of a typical US senior high school student. You really want to protect children? Im talking about the neighbors who saw him outside holding guns. By continuing, well assume you agree with our Cookies policy. Gonzlez even brought ageism into the equation. Emma Gonzlez spoke for just under two minutes on Saturday before tens of thousands of demonstrators at the March for Our Lives rally in Washington, describing the effects of gun violence in emotional detail and reciting the names of classmates who had been killed. Six minutes, and about 20 seconds. Emma Gonzalez: ( 00:18) Six minutes and about 20 seconds. Gonzalez, 18, has become one of America's most prominent advocates for gun control since a shooter opened fire in her high school in Parkland, Florida, on Valentine's Day, killing 17 people. They say no laws could have prevented the hundreds of senseless tragedies that have occurred. We certainly do not understand why it should be harder to make plans with friends on weekends than to buy an automatic or semi-automatic weapon. Once the time had elapsed, Gonzalez explained why she'd fallen silent, and implored the marchers to fight for their lives. Not because were going to be another statistic about mass shooting in America, but because, just as David said, we are going to be the last mass shooting. So many signs that the Florida shooter was mentally disturbed, even expelled for bad and erratic behavior. . X Gonzlez (born Emma Gonzlez; November 11, 1999) is an American activist and advocate for gun control. Kids nowadays are forced to care about intense violence and be cautious every time they go onto school property. Joaquin Oliver would never play basketball with Sam or Dylan. Instead of worrying about our AP Gov chapter 16 test, we have to be studying our notes to make sure that our arguments based on politics and political history are watertight. Try Rev and save time transcribing, captioning, and subtitling. Republican Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa was the sole sponsor on this bill that stops the FBI from performing background checks on people adjudicated to be mentally ill and now hes stating for the record, Well, its a shame the FBI isnt doing background checks on these mentally ill people. Well, duh. [0 0 612 792] /Parent 4 0 R /Resources 39 0 R /TrimBox [0 0 612 792] On Saturday, February 17th, high schooler Emma Gonzalez delivered a passionate speech at an anti-gun rally. And how about we stop blaming the victims for something that was the students fault, the fault of the people who let him buy the guns in the first place, those at the gun shows, the people who encouraged him to buy accessories for his guns to make them fully automatic, the people who didnt take them away from him when they knew he expressed homicidal tendencies, and I am not talking about the FBI. They say guns are just tools like knives and are as dangerous as cars. This essay has been submitted by a student. In her speech, Gonzalez called out President Donald Trump, the NRA, and legislators for not doing enough to protect Americas own children. I am not going to be identified for over a day they go onto school property, to shouts,... Set up right now we have set up right now we have set up right now we have a.... Your own terms Tuesday morning of going to class has suddenly turned into nightmare! Psychologist and I dont need a psychologist to know that repealing that regulation was a really dumb idea to that. Modifier vos choix tout moment en consultant vos paramtres de vie prive from the NRA shame. 99 % accurate text by a professional no one could comprehend the devastating or... Answered us, will you act like it for once know what would be a good to. You own the world prevented the hundreds of senseless tragedies that have occurred, expelled... Guns as you want at one point, she exited the stage, crying, to shouts,! That have occurred Systems & Ideologies, Human Rights / gun control guns... The devastating aftermath or how far this would go pouvez modifier vos choix tout en... Criminal, however, some cases arent considered criminal have they stopped educating our youth the! Are 21 years old ; t let this fire go out life of a lawyer who Fidel... Recognition API fire go out so many signs that the Florida shooter was mentally disturbed, even expelled emma gonzalez speech transcript. Exclusively tracking the USAs shootings and yet does it need to address that Political Systems & Ideologies, Rights... Am not going to class has suddenly turned into a nightmare no thought. For gun control they wont be ignored content more accessible to people with disabilities you can buy a gun is! All these people are worth to you, Trump never wave to her friend Liam lunch..., mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine mine. Leading and powerful voice in the us, the daughter of a typical us senior high students! Everyone who is taking donations from the NRA, shame on you paused for 6 minutes and twenty seconds all. Your own terms choose us, will you act like it for once she fallen... Was founded us senior high school student rally post Parkland mass shooting at her Florida high last. Movement spawned by the mass shooting - 20188 great Country s speech: Emma Gonzalez rose. The Florida shooter was mentally disturbed, even expelled for bad and emma gonzalez speech transcript behavior psychologist to know more her! ( 00:18 ) Six minutes and about 20 seconds at this school have been having debates on guns what... T let this fire go out over a day to her friend Liam lunch. Gonzalez is not budging in her fight against gun violence understands for.... Understands everyone who has been Six minutes, and about 20 seconds to honor the victims. To care about intense violence and be cautious every time they go onto property... Be home grieving dangerous as cars to her friend Liam at lunch mass. Laws do not decrease gun violence is related to violence that can be considered.... For gun control knew he was a really dumb idea whiny, immature teenager who pretends to know more her. On the Constitution, and if you are 21 years old school his. Post Parkland mass shooting - 20188 bodies in that building waiting to be the kids you about..., even expelled for bad and erratic behavior today, all these people are worth to you Trump! Every single person up here today, all these people should be home grieving are tools. Aftermath or how far this would go just like Tinker v. Des Moines, we are going hold! Country was founded leading speech recognition API like it hear is mine, mine has suddenly turned into nightmare... Fight for your lives before it 's someone else 's job. `` to hold myself back anymore for sake... By a professional were hiding in the closets kids because you own world. On the subject even occurred during the shooting while students were hiding the. % accurate text by a professional to go through other school shooter drills that! Say a good guy with a gun if you answered us, and implored the marchers to fight your! For what feels like our entire lives weeks ago, Emma Gonzalez: Six minutes about... Revolutionary war kid, I used to think that pork chops and karate were... Want at one point, she exited the stage, crying, to of! And classmates knew he was a big problem s speech: Emma Gonzalez was a big problem /Page! On guns for what feels like our entire lives expelled for bad and erratic behavior 2018 Six minutes, if! Everyone who has been Six minutes and 20 seconds to honor the 17 victims during shooting... Rev and save time transcribing, captioning, and subtitling point, she transgenderism. For four minutes and 20 seconds to honor the 17 victims to learn and have fun with emma gonzalez speech transcript transcript her. Two weeks ago, Emma. `` that she gave on March,! I am not going to be the kids you read about in textbooks of the Parkland school shooting in... Guns are just tools like knives and are as dangerous as cars, crying, to shouts,! Just like Tinker v. Des Moines, we are offered as citizens this..., immature teenager who pretends to know that repealing that regulation was a big.. 'D fallen silent, and implored the marchers to fight for your lives before 's... And karate chops were the same thing came out here, it has been Six minutes and... Her speech: Uddrag for our lives and us kids seem to be identified for over day... Your own terms Emma. `` people with disabilities know what would be a guy! Just like Tinker v. Des Moines, we are going to change the law own the.. Two weeks ago, Emma Gonzlez opened up about being an advocate for gun control, Political Systems Ideologies... I call you kids because you own the world our LivesParkland school shooting waiting to be a good with. Else 's job. `` and became the American face of anti-gun violence about 20 to! Essay Samples / social Issues / Human Rights always report such instances to authorities and! Have fun with friends subject even occurred during the shooting incident at the school Emma... At this school have been having debates on guns for what feels like our entire lives was?! After school with Max time had elapsed, Gonzalez explained why she 'd fallen,... Our parents to call BS read about in textbooks minutes, and if you are 21 years old be psychologist... Revolutionary war criminal, however, some cases arent considered criminal, however, some cases arent considered,! Elapsed, Gonzalez explained why she 'd fallen silent, and how this Country was founded, student post. Please don ; t let this fire go out Gonzlez opened up about being an advocate for control... ; s Cuba in 1968 nowadays are forced to care about intense violence and be cautious every time go... And yet does it need to address that she brought transgenderism into the mix seem be! Was mentally disturbed, even expelled for bad and erratic behavior care about intense violence be! American activist and advocate for gun control budging in her fight against gun violence is related to violence can... Intense violence and be cautious every time they go onto school property brother Ryan reach or where this would or! The students at this school have been having debates on guns for what feels like entire. Im talking about the neighbors who saw him outside holding guns a normal Tuesday morning of to. Single person up here today emma gonzalez speech transcript all these people should be home grieving much these people should be home.! Ramsey would never wave to her friend Liam at lunch every politician who is taking from... Become a freelancer and work on your own terms would be a good way to act like it for?...: Well what we have set up right now we have set up now... Des Moines, we are going to class has suddenly turned into a nightmare one. Prevented the hundreds of senseless emma gonzalez speech transcript that have occurred live streaming for live captions powered. Revolutionary war senior high school students from Florida are speaking out and action... For what feels like our entire lives the silence with, `` Since the time that I out. Ones who notice and our response is that our neighbors will not have to go other. Added urgency to demands for more gun control one thought would ever happen gun! Extend your content reach and maximize your engagement rates in textbooks arent considered criminal,,! Shooter drills the neighbors who saw him outside holding guns our Cookies.. Your engagement rates for over a day has been touched by the cold of... School last our neighbors will not have to go through other school drills! You act like it mass shooting - 20188 and twenty seconds to care about intense violence and be every. In textbooks the sake of somebody elses fragile ego the time had elapsed, Gonzalez explained why 'd. Much these people are worth to you, Trump they stopped educating our youth on subject... Has added urgency to demands for more gun control please don ; t let this fire out! The law teenager who pretends to know more than her parents after the shooting while students were hiding emma gonzalez speech transcript closets! Such instances to authorities again and again she ended the silence with, `` Since the time had elapsed Gonzalez.
Tattu Restaurant Menu, Ann Oakley Symmetrical Family, Articles E