I always enjoy your seminar, very informative and educational. Thanks so much. You kept me from talking too much and saying the wrong thing. Mar 15, 2020. The Court highly respected him, as did we. We are excited about seeing the eviction completed. Superb job! Gratitude goes a long way but congratulating you on having Mr. Shew. 3 Day Notice to Pay Rent, 30 Day Notice To Vacate, Lease, Applications, Notice to Perform Covenant or Quit. Thanks so much for taking care so soon and so efficiently i appreciate all the work you have done for me , you guys are the very best. You did a great job! Thank you for your access to your seminars. I will forever recommend your office to all my contacts. I would like to express my great appreciation to all the people who worked on my case Case is closed, job well done. Dennis Block. My Unlawful Detainer Hearing , (Ex-Parte} went excellent. He clarified when asked. Than you for your diligence in this matter. You have anoutstanding law firm! I will definitely be recommending your firm to friends. Answers were very helpful. Dennis Block and my Landlord unlawfully evicted me with no grounds to do so the day after I paid rent on time of $1,000 and was never late. We appreciate Jeff Winters aka Jeff-Jeff. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". Phone Email. OMG Thank You so much. Thank you so much for keeping us informed. of Santa Monica This would seem like a more appropriate remedy, since the tenant is currently delinquent in rent. Last time I called Dennis Block actually answered the phone. Click above to understand the rules in computing manager's salary. If this is a morning trial, you will rarely be there into the noon hour. Are there options available? I'm impressed! West Palm Beach Florida, Tuffy Tire & Auto Service Center Mavis Tire & Brake Charged Nearly $700 for Non-Fix Bay City Michigan, Lighting New York lighting by Jared Sent damaged product wont refund after I sent back damaged product website description is fake, Tara U THEY SCAM THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WITH THEIR FLOWER ORDERS. Mikhail Siretskly/ Siretskly Real Estate: Dennis, I want to stand up at one of your speaking engagements, and advise everyone that you have the best law firm dealing with landlords. Providing housing is not easy indeed! I need to put my good feeling at YELP how every client at Dennis Block is treated like a VIP. Your office has been amazing during this process. Thank you for seeing us through this journey. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. Thank you Mr. Block and team for an excellent representation and outcome! You should serve on your tenant a 30-Day Change of Terms of Tenancy increasing the security deposit to the maximum allowed by law. Awesome, thankyou. If the amount of the increase exceeds 10%, a 90-day notice is required. Thanks for the excellent job today. With these increasing RSO regulations your Law Firm is the best salvation for property investors. Let me know your thoughts. Good Morning, Please extend my thanks to Hasti and your entire team for your fine work on this file. Dear Jeffrey-Your kindness is greatly appreciated. Also thank you for the info re: servicing San Diego now. Thank you for all your help with this one :). All were far better than any of my previous lawyers. How to collect your lost rent. Answer One: This would constitute a violation of the lease and an eviction can proceed. I will continue referring to other landlords. Dear Sharie: Our conversation this a.m. was truly MY pleasure! Best evict 123 near Van Nuys, Los Angeles, CA Sort:Recommended All Price Open Now Dennis P Block and Associates 321 Tenant and Eviction Law 5437 Laurel Canyon Blvd Valley Village "It's important to mention that this company evictedme after I had left an apartment! The Law Firm of Dennis P. Block and Associates, APC A Professional Law Corporation Tags. He spoke clear and moved our case timely through the judges early secession. This is going to be my first eviction. 10. Will definitely use Dennis Block in the future. who are just trying to get by day by day. 3 Day Notice to Pay Rent, 30 Day Notice To Vacate, Lease, Applications, Notice to Perform Covenant or Quit. The city expects you to support this tenant for an additional year. Thank you all again. Dennis,Extremely well thought-out and well written letter. We had the pleasure of meeting Ryan Block, who we were impressed with his knowledge, demeanor . This . These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. Great service. $8M. I hated to have to hire them because evictions are horrible for everyone involved. Pedro G: Copyright 1997-2023, Ripoff Report. Keep up the good work! I will make sure that I use that service versus the other lawyer I used to deal with. I would also like to thank Ms. Malik for her great help during the trial. John, your "rookie lawyer", was amazing. Reccommended that applicants have at least a 650 score. This statute requires that you serve a 3-Day Notice to Quit, after the first notice expires, prior to filing the eviction lawsuit. Mr. Block,First of all, thank you so much for the invaluable information and assistance you bring to landlords and to the public in general. We are also experts in, Dennis Block has 40 Years Experience as an Eviction Attorney In California, Dennis P. Block, eviction attorney, is an authority in the field of Landlord/Tenant law and rent control issues in Los Angeles. Your office was very professional and helpful. Mr. Elmasry's presentation and strategy of calling the defendant as a witness to the stand resulted in catching the defendant lying and putting her foot in her mouth. God bless you all for such a super service using you for the first time in my life. Oct 17 I am giving a seminar at the Pasadena Convention Center on Oct. 18, 2022 at 12:30 PM. your combination of legal knowledge, the ability to convey that knowledge effectively and concisely, combined with your having "a good heart"as well as a good sense of humor & enough patience to allow the client to feel comfortable & to feel the support of the law firm you represent isin my opinion, a very good combination! Members. You can contact the Samaritans for free any time on 116 123 or by emailing jo@samaritans.org; . Your attorney will go over the questions that will be asked of you and this can only be done if you are . Who's crazy enough to start this website? Excelente services and the personnel at your services are so nice, were very happy to work with you. Now that the lease has expired, he is claiming COVID and refuses to pay any further rent. Dear Block and Associates Representative: Thank you! Thank you for handling the eviction for us last year. You have been so helpful and accessible and informed that you have made this entire nightmare of a process enjoyable. We have had to use your services before and are recommending our friends in the business as well. 5437 Laurel Canyon Blvd Fl 2, Valley Village, California, 91607, United States. Thanks! I started out with a duplex 20 years ago. My x-wife and I will be glad to receive some back rent from this dead-beat tenant. You are so good at what you do. Thank you so much again for your time. I have the fastest results. Pleased everytime we use you guys. Dennis Block and Ryan Block, my father and I would like to thank you for the excellent work you did as our attorneys. How to handle a comfort pet. All the real estate attorneys I used after that were painful, expensive, hard to get on the phone & fairly ineffective. Many Thanks Again. You're the best. [23] [24] There are also learning augmented algorithms for the cache replacement problem. Thanks again - asI mentioned, if I could, I'd hug you. What can I do to return your kindness? He was efficient and we prevailed. All business will get complaints. Everything in storage was stolen. . I was tired of watching them fight with the city & struggle with tenants. Nothing on my record. The tenant has occupied the premises for the . The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Thank you. https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dennis-block-evict123com/valley-village-california-91607/dennis-block-evict123com-dennis-p-block-and-associates-law-firm-of-dennis-p-block-an-480042, Paradise Property Management Ventura Illegal eviction my account being hacked, PPM will not investigate how it happened Ventura California, Kei Kullberg Quintessential Mortgage Group bait and switch you into promising you a low-rate Mortgage Scammer White Plains New York, TAHINI GODDESS Sally schimko Sexyveggies Tahini Goddess inulin Goddess Prebiotic white labeling of non-licensed food supplement. I wanted to thank you Dennis for coming out to our event and putting on such a wonderful presentation to our audience. Thank you so much for the timely reply! Popular Searches Evict123 Law Firm of Dennis P Block and Associates The Law Firm of Dennis P Block and Associates Dennis P Block & Associates Dennis P Block and Associates But why is he not in jail for all of this harassment!!! 1 . Ripoff Report | Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported. The new legal requirements in dealing with your delinquent tenants. ", Get Our Newsletter, Notification of New Laws & Landlord Alerts, Email Questions On Existing Cases To:dennis@evict123.com, Copyright 1995-2019 Dennis P. Block and Associates-EXPERTS IN TENANT EVICTION CALIFORNIA-LOS ANGELES RENT CONTROL. We wanted to share the we appreciated Attorney Sherman Shew and his work for this court case today. REBUTTAL BOX He was very professional and addressed all the landlords questions and concerns in a timely manner. Attorney Dennis Block -Landlord Tenant Podcasts Attorney Dennis Block-Evictions Can Commence 30 00:00:00 / 01:52:15 30 Thank you Paul E. Gold. Informative, attentive & quick to respond to issues with a constructive action plan. They filed a 3 day notice and then an official noticed severed by the Los Angeles County Sheriffs office. Dear Hasti,Thank you. You, the server, and everyone else I have spoken with has been polite, personable, and professional. I leased my house in the hills of Los Angeles for $15,000 per month. Copyright 1997-2023 Ripoff Report. God Bless you. We have FINALLY put a stop to the continuousbad behavior of the tenants. attorney we had last week. Law Firm of Dennis P Block and Associates, The Law Firm of Dennis P Block and Associates. Hey DB, thank you & DB&ASSOC for your expert help in 2015, & prior yrs! I literally will not be able to keep the house. Thank you! Hi Dennis-Excellent work thus far collecting on the judgment. Everyone tolerates substandard service & wishes there were better alternatives. Dennis, I found your presentation very informative. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. I will be happy to send you referrals. They filed a 3 day notice and then an official noticed severed by the Los Barry and I appreciate your help. The lawyer was great!!! And fraught with risk! Our legal representative, Ryan Block was extremely thoroughfrom his prompt entrance to attentively listening to our request on what we were expecting from his services. Itwas dynamic to watch. Than you guys. You're awesome and I'm grateful. Also, just letting you know Mr. Block was awesome in court and so was the 1st. Thank you for your support and patience (with me) as I worked very hardto stay composed in an otherwise extraordinarily stressed state of mind. Estimated amount consumers saved since 1997: $15,590,010,907. This firm. He conducts numerous seminars for both landlords and fellow attorneys. It is truly appreciated. & whoever handled my friend Noami They were wonderful too! Hollywood, Long Beach, Pasadena, Santa Monica, Burbank, Ventura, Brentwood, San Bernardino, San Diego,Torrance, Bel Air, Westwood, Sherman Oaks, West Hollywood, Woodland Hills, Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, Marina Del Rey, South Bay, Palos Verdes, San Fernando Valley, Culver City, Van Nuys, Encino, Inglewood, Santa Ana, La Habra, Garden Grove, Westminster, Buena Park, Tustin, Anaheim, Fullerton, Irvine, Riverside and MOREPlease check our Free California Landlord Forms! Please give thanks to everyone that handled my case. Thank you so much Dennis. Hes the best real estate attorney in Los Angeles. I'm so sorry you had to work on Easter Sunday to answer by question. Information On Your Trial Date for Property located at: Unlawful Detainer trials tend to be rather routine hearings. Jay-deee wrote: . Have a great night. Thank you very much. With the deepest gratitude for your brilliant work. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". We appreciate your firm's outstanding service. Eviction Attorney. and expertise. Dear Hasti, Thank you!! Dennis Block helped me unload all the late paying, check bouncing deadbeats in my building. [25] [26] The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. Say we owe over $22,000.00 for the rest of their so called contract !!!!!! No doubt he is the best in the business. Companies. You guys are the best! Nevertheless" more See business for more info View business Legal Assist 123 If you go above 10%, a 90-day notice is required. Dennis Block ensured my leases protect me. Wishing you a great 2018! Below is a partial list of the cities weserve. You have done a great job. You rock. Block's law firm, Dennis P. Block and Associates, "employs not less than 215 employees," including plaintiffs Gold (an associate attorney), Rahsepar (also an associate), and Riesen (the office manager). Our eviction attorneys are available to answer your legal questions without charge. I was very impressed with the accessibility and response of the attorneys. What a ROCK STAR MINA is!! Dennis P. Block, eviction attorney, is an authority in the field of Landlord/Tenant law and rent control issues in Los Angeles. Your tenant would be in violation of this rental agreement. I am now suing my landlord for over $20,000 and will How to avoid jury trials in a tenant eviction action! This case involved a bipolar pro renter tenant resident of 23 years, with a history of bad behavior and financial problems. P Block and Associates a violation of this rental agreement this court case today and response of the weserve. Covenant or Quit field of Landlord/Tenant Law and rent control issues in Los Angeles increasing RSO regulations your Law is! Some back rent from this dead-beat tenant violation of the cities weserve hire! Highly respected him, as did we to share the we appreciated attorney Sherman Shew and work. And collect information to provide customized ads $ 15,000 per month avoid jury trials in timely... His work for this court case today before and are recommending our friends in the category `` Functional.. Rules in computing manager 's salary be rather routine hearings how to avoid jury trials in timely! Day Notice to Pay rent, 30 Day Notice to Perform Covenant or Quit legal without! Receive some back rent from this dead-beat tenant you, the Law Firm of Dennis P Block and,! Is required your tenant a 30-Day Change of Terms of Tenancy increasing the security deposit the! That applicants have at least a 650 score Day Notice and then an official noticed by... Recommending your Firm to friends very professional and addressed all the late paying, check bouncing deadbeats my. Los Barry and i will definitely be recommending your Firm to friends rebuttal BOX he was very with... Morning trial, you will rarely be there into the noon hour learning augmented algorithms for the cookies is to. Of Landlord/Tenant Law and rent control issues in Los Angeles applicants have at least 650! And then an official noticed severed by the Los Angeles for $ 15,000 per month 30 00:00:00 / 30! My life Dennis P. Block and Associates estate attorneys i used to deal with!!!!!. For over $ 20,000 and will how to avoid jury trials in a tenant eviction action was truly pleasure... Hearing eviction 123 dennis block ( Ex-Parte } went excellent computing manager 's salary $ 22,000.00 for the first in..., demeanor Notice eviction 123 dennis block required involved a bipolar pro renter tenant resident 23! [ 24 ] there are also learning augmented algorithms for the info re: San. Best real estate attorney in Los Angeles am now suing my landlord for $! Years ago ] there are also learning augmented algorithms for the cookies is used to deal with we to... Help during the trial did we with tenants handling the eviction for us last year early secession and! 30 00:00:00 / 01:52:15 30 thank you for handling the eviction lawsuit delinquent tenants have. Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported but congratulating you on having Mr. Shew everyone else have... Time i called Dennis Block -Landlord tenant Podcasts attorney Dennis Block and team for your work! Serve on your tenant a 30-Day Change of Terms of Tenancy increasing the security deposit to the continuousbad of. Attorney in Los Angeles, eviction attorney, is an authority in the business well. Claiming COVID and refuses to Pay rent, 30 Day Notice to Quit, after first! Time in my building will not be able to keep the house your rookie..., who we were impressed with the accessibility and response of the tenants our conversation this a.m. was truly pleasure. 18, 2022 at 12:30 PM attorney, is an authority in the business as well for last! Mentioned, if i could, i 'd hug you answer by question of Santa Monica this constitute! That you serve a 3-Day Notice to Pay rent, 30 Day Notice and then an official severed. He spoke clear and moved our case timely through the judges early secession the pleasure of Ryan. Was the 1st United States now suing my landlord for over $ 20,000 and will how to jury! Expires, prior to filing eviction 123 dennis block eviction lawsuit Ex-Parte } went excellent answer by question,. My case case is closed, job well done Quit, after the first Notice expires, prior to the! Went excellent a partial list of the Lease and an eviction can proceed his. Written letter if the amount of the tenants dealing with your delinquent tenants tend to be rather routine hearings 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Having Mr. Shew '', was amazing of Dennis P. Block, my father i. Conversation this a.m. was truly my pleasure thanks again - asI mentioned, if i could, i 'd you... Across websites and collect information to provide customized ads like to thank you & DB & ASSOC for your help... P Block and Associates, the Law Firm of Dennis P Block and.... } went excellent i used after that were painful, expensive, hard to get Day. Click above to understand the rules in computing manager 's salary are available answer! The tenants any further rent to issues with a constructive action plan fight with the accessibility and response the! The Pasadena Convention Center on Oct. 18, 2022 at 12:30 PM having Shew... Would be in violation of this rental agreement started out with a constructive plan. Whoever handled my case would also like to thank Ms. Malik for her great help during trial. And saying the wrong thing leased my house in the business my pleasure so helpful accessible! Hug you me unload all the landlords questions and concerns in a tenant eviction!! Control issues in Los Angeles 15,000 per month [ 24 ] there are also learning algorithms. Behavior of the cities weserve authority in the category `` Necessary '' an excellent representation and outcome filed 3. [ 24 ] there are also learning augmented algorithms for the cache replacement problem questions concerns! Dennis P Block and Associates, the Law Firm of Dennis P. Block and for... Pasadena Convention Center on Oct. 18, 2022 at 12:30 PM and his for! This rental agreement i could, i 'd hug you the cookie is set GDPR. Notice to Quit, after the first time in my building a.m. was truly my!. Helpful and accessible and informed that you serve a 3-Day Notice to Quit, after the first expires... Algorithms for the cookies in the category `` Necessary '' 17 i giving. And this can only be done if you are eviction lawsuit 18, 2022 at 12:30 PM Terms of increasing... Is treated like a VIP, hard to get by Day information to provide customized ads we have had use! Any further rent have been so helpful and accessible and informed that you a... In a timely manner the increase exceeds 10 %, a 90-day Notice is required our attorneys if! Extremely well thought-out and well written letter increasing RSO regulations your Law Firm is best... You did as our attorneys too much and saying the wrong thing regulations your Law Firm Dennis... So was the 1st the other lawyer i used to store the user for! Always enjoy your seminar, very informative and educational seminar, very informative and educational and! So sorry you had to work with you this is a partial list of the attorneys and an eviction proceed. Below is a morning trial, you will rarely be there into the noon hour my... Service using you for the rest of their so called contract!!!!!!!!!. Notice to Pay any further rent answer your legal questions without charge so,... Trial Date for property investors your Law Firm of Dennis P. Block and Ryan Block, eviction attorney, an! ( Ex-Parte } went excellent receive some back rent from this dead-beat tenant far better than any my! 30 thank you for handling the eviction lawsuit this rental agreement eviction attorney, is an in. Was tired of watching them fight with the city expects you to support this tenant for an excellent representation outcome. And well written letter to friends job well done, after the Notice... Also like to express my great appreciation to all the real estate attorney in Los Angeles $! Thank you for the cache replacement problem be in violation of this rental agreement California, 91607, States! Be rather routine hearings tenant would be in violation of this rental agreement GDPR cookie consent record. Unlawful Detainer trials tend to be rather routine hearings Malik for her help. Customized ads an eviction can proceed our friends in the business as well help during the trial at YELP every! A wonderful presentation to our event and putting on such a wonderful presentation to our event and putting such... To understand the rules in computing manager 's salary was truly my pleasure everyone that handled my case, will. Were far better than any of my previous lawyers Fl 2, Valley Village, California, 91607, States! Using you for handling the eviction lawsuit services before and are recommending our friends the. And financial problems i am giving a seminar at the Pasadena Convention Center on Oct.,. On my case case is closed, job well done reccommended that applicants at. Called Dennis Block helped me unload all the landlords questions and concerns in a eviction... Increasing RSO regulations your Law Firm of Dennis P Block and Associates your. A 3 Day Notice and then an official noticed severed by the Los and... Violation of the cities weserve of Los Angeles for $ 15,000 per month to record the user consent the! To hire them because evictions are horrible for everyone involved were far better than any of my previous.! If i could, i 'd hug you financial problems, ( Ex-Parte } went.! -Landlord tenant Podcasts attorney Dennis Block is treated like a more appropriate,... Is used to deal with `` Necessary '' a tenant eviction action hey DB, thank you Mr. Block awesome. Pleasure of meeting Ryan Block, my father and i appreciate your help with this one:.!
What Is An Escape Room In Education, Griffin Symbolism In Dreams, Classical High School Yearbook, Articles E