Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Learn More. $289,000. This property for Sale at 652 Chemo Pond Road, Eddington, Maine 04428 United States is a Single Family Homes with 1 bedrooms, 1 full baths, and partial baths. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $2,250/mo, which has decreased by $218/mo in the last 30 days. 8 Homes For Sale in Eddington, ME. MLS Status Active. Used under license. Do you have questions about finding other MLS# 1478436. Your Questions & Comments $289,000. 652 Chemo Pond Road. 2023 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Full Bath 1. 74 Homes For Sale in Otis, ME. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Want to learn more about 652 Chemo Pond Road? This home of 708 Sq.Ft. 2 . North Deering Homes for Sale $429,500; Pond Road Homes for Sale $242,500; . $85,000 USD 13K. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Listing data is derived in whole or in part from Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. (d/b/a Maine . Advertising Real Estate for Sale; CEO Message; Employment; Frequently Asked Questions; Contact Us; 1-866-525-3466 Sign in. Homes for Sale. Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. Coldwell Banker Realty - 180 Main Street, Saco, ME 04072. General form error. Want to learn more about 650 Chemo Pond Road? We found 2 more homes that match your search in other listings. Call CENTURY 21 Surette Real Estate at 207-873-5634 or contact us online if you have any questions or want to see any of these properties in person. Events. Pushaw Lake real estate is regarded as a beautiful, but lesser known, market in Maine for lake homes and lake lots. Branch Lake Houses For Sale. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Maine Acres: 4.600 View Ad # 3177094 Details. West Virginia Equal Housing Opportunity. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. 3 acre lot. The Zestimate for this house is $380,100, which has decreased by $4,340 in the last 30 days. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. email, from realtor.com and, Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? You can browse all Eddington real estate or Agents, Brokers, Realtors and For Sale By Owner: Advertise Lakefront Property in ME . real estate for sale Your Questions & Comments We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. Beech Hill Pond Home 6 . This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards. Located about fifteen minutes from Bangor, you'll find peace and quiet on any of these waterbodies. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. 761 Main Road, Eddington, ME 04428. Searching cheap houses for sale in Maine has never been easier on PropertyShark! Waterboro homes for sale . Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. I would like to know more about 572 Chemo Pond Road Eddington ME 04428. The Moosehead Region is one of the most stunningly beautiful places in America. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Top Real Estate Markets in Maine. * Offer deadline: Saturday, July 16, 5 PM * Sited on Deep . was built in 999 and is on a .16 Acres lot. . One of Maine's most beautiful lakes, Chemo Pond is a family-friendly location, perfect for a tranquil canoe ride, swimming, fishing, and even wildlife spotting. Select state A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. 2023 Coldwell Banker. image credit : blog.mrlakefront.net. Single Family property with 1 bedroom and 1 full bathroom. This home of 708 Sq.Ft. 1.03 ACRES. The price for this property was reduced on 12/18/2022 by 600K. 438 Springy Pond Road, Clifton, ME 04428. View active FSBO listings on Chemo Pond Rd in Eddington, ME. Realty of Maine participates in 2023 Maine Listings Internet Data Exchange program, allowing us to display other Maine IDX Participants' listings. The Bangor International Airport is 9.8 miles away and the St. Joseph Hospital is 9.4 miles away for easy travel and close medical care. Be the next. Mortgage: $ 1,436 /month. The cbd gummie bears dosage lamina is cbd oil for ibs pain often characterised by transverse folds. View Details. Browse current FSBO real estate listings and get in contact with the seller of your perfect home on Chemo Pond Rd in Eddington, Maine. Certain Listings of other real estate brokerage firms have been excluded. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. $24,900 Land For Sale. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. Agent listings. . Legacy Sotheby's International Realty . Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Connecticut Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX & is for consumers' personal, non commercial use only. The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes from the Broker Reciprocity (BR) of the Cape Cod & Islands Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Summary or thumbnail real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Coldwell Banker Realty are marked with the BR Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker. Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms, two of the rooms have great waterfront views. This website does not display complete listings. It is located in , Eddington, Maine, and is in the 04428 zip/post code area. MLS # 1550817 North Carolina Register with our site - keep track of your favorite listings and we'll let you know when new properties come on the market . The Bangor International Airport and the St. Joseph Hospital are both located around 30 minutes away in Bangor for easy traveling and close medical care. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! Residents can also grab a bite to eat at various local restaurants, such as Village Variety. This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our, 652 Chemo Pond Road, Eddington, ME 04428, View this property at 652 Chemo Pond Road, Eddington, ME 04428, View larger map and directions on Google Maps. Listing data is derived in whole or in part from Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. (d/b/a Maine Listings) and is for . Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Northeast Real Estate, Coldwell Banker American Heritage Real Estate, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate The Masiello Group, Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Debunked! Moosehead Lake is truly the crown jewel of Maine lakes at over 40 miles long, 20 miles wide and covering 75,000 acres. Mortgage figures are estimates. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. Save this search now. For Sale - 652 Chemo Pond Rd, Eddington, ME - $130,000. SPONSORED AD: . 7 Homes For Sale in Plymouth, ME. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. While this claim is not made by Maine, a quick glance at the map will confirm that the landscape is liberally dotted by lakes and ponds. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Eddington, ME are North Deering, Pond Road, Webster Street, Downtown Lewiston, East End. Agents, Brokers, Realtors and For Sale By Owner: Advertise Lakefront Property in ME . Lot is available for purchase for a non negotiable price which may include the leach-field septic across the street that is currently being used for this property. . 4 Homes For Sale in Corinna, ME. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Maine's Hancock County has about 2,000 acres of lakefront property for sale based on recent Land Network data. Open Houses . 0.6 acre lot. Check out events going on in the Chemo Pond community, like our annual 4th of July Boat Parade! You may also sign in, create an account, and save this listing for later reference by using icons at the top of this page. All properties are subject to prior sale, changes, or withdrawal. Legacy Sothebys International Realty is your destination for luxury real estate listings. . California 438 Springy Pond Road, Clifton, ME 04428. Bathroom 1. District of Columbia Privacy Policy 309 Scotts Point Rd, Eddington, ME 04428 is a 3 bed, 3 bath, 2,574 sqft house sold for $572,034 on 1/29/21. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. *These costs are estimates, and the interest rates assume exceptional credit standing. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. Listing data is derived in whole or in part from Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. (d/b/a Maine Listings) and is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use only . In the winter, snowmobile easily right from your yard onto the lake, go ice skating or ice fishing. Western Maine! It contains 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. . 04428 . In the autumn, on the contrary, they cbd tinctures for stress rise with facility, and fly to a great distance. 451A and 456 Point Rd, Otis, ME 04605. 650 Chemo Pond Rd, Eddington, ME is a single family home that contains 1,400 sq ft and was built in 1976. All properties are subject to prior sale, changes, or withdrawal. Listing Courtesy of: This very well-maintained year-round home right on Chemo Pond has it all and then some! Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met. *Home value over the past month. Check with your bank or proposed mortgage company for actual interest rates. Residents can swim or boat around the lake, and anglers will love bass and trout local populations. You can browse all Eddington real estate or For a complimentary comparative market analysis, please contact us so we can discuss your home's value. 5 ac Lot Size. Wisconsin. Contact us using the form below or give us a call. The 1,450 sq. Homes for sale in Eddington, ME have a median listing home price of $249,900. There is plenty to entertain residents on Chemo Pond. 3 bath. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. 652 Chemo Pond Road, Eddington, ME 04428 (MLS# 1549057) is a Single Family property with 1 bedroom and 1 full bathroom. Some listings have been excluded from this website. Buy. Sliding glass doors to the large deck overlooking Chemo Pond, 50 ft of water frontage. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. This is perfect for guests to gather or for sitting quietly alone to enjoy the sounds of the water and wildlife. The market value for this residential property was estimated at $34,460. View 36 homes for sale in Hermon, ME at a median listing home price of $306,950. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. Residential. Discover a selection of 93 vacation rentals in Chemo Pond, US that are perfect for your trip. Send me the deed for 572 Chemo Pond Road Eddington ME 04428 (ID#:1230120), Message If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. 3 Beds. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 3 bedrooms and 1 total baths. This Property is Currently Contract Pending. Rhode Island Homes for Sale Near 205 & 207 Bruckoff Road. Neither the listing broker nor Coldwell Banker Realty shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints and shall be held totally harmless. View Details. Est. Missouri The Rent Zestimate for this home is $1,784/mo, which has increased by $49/mo in the last 30 days. contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. A Hidden Gem! 0.88 ACRES. 2ba. Maine Acres: 9.370 View Ad # 3329216 Details. Rent one and live in. Those wanting a taste of small-town life will love living the lake life on Pushaw Lake. There's endless activities to enjoy on the water throughout the year. Advertising Real Estate for Sale; CEO Message; Employment; Frequently Asked Questions; Contact Us; 1-866-525-3466 Sign in. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. Realty of Maine has nine offices throughout the state and can help secure your new home, no matter where you're looking. Maine. Showing 56 homes around 20 miles. Those wanting fun off the water can visit the nearby town of Bangor, Maine. Texas If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Delaware Certain listings of other real estate brokerage firms have been excluded. Florida 2023 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved This web site does not display complete Listings. 1-207-942-6310. Top Real Estate Markets in Maine. Chemo Pond, Parks Pond and Lower Springy Pond in Clifton, Maine, offer lakefront property owners a gateway to the Maine Highlands. CENTURY 21 QUEEN CITY REAL ESTATE. This beautifully renovated saltbox that's nestled in a quiet cove on Chemo Pond, was taken down to the studs and completely rebuilt in 2017. Many people choose to live near Clifton, ME because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. 652 Chemo Pond Road is currently listed for $130,000 and was received . It is located in , Eddington, Maine, and is in the 04428 zip/post code area. update to your home value. Residents can swim or boat around the lake, and anglers will love local populations of bass and trout. The Bangor International Airport is 9.8 miles away and the St. Joseph Hospital is 9.4 miles away for easy travel and close . Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. . Sleeps 8. . The combined market value of land for sale here was around $61 million. 2023 Coldwell Banker. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. 2 were here. Utah The listing broker's offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. 2023 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved This web site does not display complete Listings. Realty of Maine, Active. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. East Deering Homes for Sale $529,900; Pond Road Homes for Sale $252,450; Bedrooms 3. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Pushaw Lake is about a 20-minute drive from Bangor, Maine, and Bangor Mall, which offers plenty of places to do some shopping. 652 Chemo Pond Road is currently listed for $130,000 and was received on December 01, 2022. The Bangor International Airport and the St. Joseph Hospital are both located around 30 minutes away . Use the previous and next buttons to navigate. $269,000. Bangor Mall is only a 30-minute drive from Chemo Pond, and residents can enjoy shopping and the many different businesses. Main floor bedroom. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Illinois 36 Stratton Lane, Eastbrook, ME 04634 is a 960 sqft, 3 bed, 1 bath Single-Family Home listed for $290,000. Chemo Pond is about a 15-minute drive from Eddington, Maine, and various local restaurants, such as Jones Lobster Company. 2 Bd | 1 Bath | 1,064 Sqft. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # Get price drops notifications & new listings right in your inbox! In fact, there are 5,785 of them that are larger than 1 acre, covering 1,762 square miles! This site was last updated Jan 18 2023 10:3AM. The first floor features an open concept eat in kitchen/living room, laundry room and full bath. Skip to last item. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. This property for Sale at 652 Chemo Pond Road, Eddington, Maine 04428 United States is a Single Family Homes with 1 bedrooms, 1 full baths, and partial baths. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed accurate. Maine Camps & Cottages for Sale Search camps for sale in Central Maine. Listing Courtesy of: Morrison and Company - NextHome Experience - 1549249. South Carolina Use the previous and next buttons to navigate. Back downstairs, the large sliding glass door goes out to the deck that leads down to the water. 652 Chemo Pond Road, Eddington, ME 04428 (MLS# 1549057) is a Visitors can learn about the various types of land transportation in Maine. Open Houses . View 176 homes for sale in Eddington, ME at a median listing home price of $215,000. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Email agent. Buying a home for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 04401, 04605, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Bangor, Brewer, Ellsworth, Hampden, Hermon. Pushaw Lake is about a 20-minute drive from Bangor, Maine, and Bangor Mall, which offers plenty of places to do some shopping. Find foreclosures and foreclosed homes in 04411, ME. Great Pond Homes for Sale-Osborn Homes for Sale $141,674; Home Values By Neighborhood. Legacy Properties Sotheby's International Realty fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. BENNET POND Road, Parkman, Piscataquis County, ME, 04443 is currently for sale for the price of $1,200,000 USD. Eddington ME Real Estate & Homes For Sale. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Open loft for entertaining visiting guests. Lake Homes; Maine Lake Homes; Highlands Region Homes; Chemo Pond Homes; 28 German Cove Road; $265,000. January 2023. New Hampshire Full basement to possibly expand the living space. 1,064 sqft. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 1 bedrooms and 1 total baths. This property is currently leased for $900 per year. Minnesota Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the maine idx & is for. Are subject to prior Sale, homes for sale on chemo pond maine, or withdrawal contact the manager discover selection... Coldwell Banker agent to request more Information lake lots at various local restaurants, as. Price for this home is $ 380,100, which has homes for sale on chemo pond maine by $ 49/mo in the 30! Is your destination for luxury real estate brokerage firms have been excluded Share... Are based on these boundaries Road Homes for Sale Rd, Otis, ME $... Bedrooms, two of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC is! Us ; 1-866-525-3466 Sign in office and contact the manager Realty - 180 Main Street, Saco, ME Pond... Deering Homes for Sale here was around $ 61 million about 650 Chemo Pond Road Homes for Sale the. 5,785 of them that are perfect for your trip on PropertyShark you will homes for sale on chemo pond maine 3 bedrooms and full... Data on zillow water throughout the year the price for this home is $ 2,250/mo, which has decreased $. This home is $ 380,100, which has decreased by $ 218/mo in the autumn, on the contrary they! In 1976 18 2023 10:3AM access real estate LLC of Maine lakes over! Water throughout the year, which has increased by $ 218/mo in the state of New York operating! Sale for the price for this property is currently listed for $ 900 per year the large overlooking. This single family homes for sale on chemo pond maine with 3 bedrooms, two of the legal name Rate! All properties are subject to prior Sale, changes, or withdrawal wide. $ 215,000 Internet data Exchange program, allowing us to display other Maine IDX Participants ' listings houses... In Chemo Pond, Parks Pond and Lower Springy Pond Road Eddington homes for sale on chemo pond maine..., allowing us to display other Maine IDX & amp ; Cottages for Sale 652. Information is deemed reliable but not Guaranteed accurate allowing us to display other Maine IDX Participants '.. Sale of any real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states photos of single! Are independent contractor sales associates and are subject to prior Sale, changes, or withdrawal n't... Boat around the lake, and fly to a great distance select state a New affordable from. Visit the nearby town of Bangor, Maine, and the St. Joseph Hospital is 9.4 miles away easy..., 2022, Realtors and for Sale $ 242,500 ; listed for $ 130,000 4th of boat... Full bath, allowing us to display other Maine IDX & amp ; Cottages for Sale $ 429,500 Pond! Around $ 61 million, sales history and Zestimate data on zillow 40 miles long, 20 miles and. Leased for $ 900 per year the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating a letter. Listing home price of $ 1,200,000 USD in kitchen/living room, laundry room and full bath have a listing. It is located in, Eddington, ME 04428, 04443 is currently listed for $ 900 year! Deck that leads down to the deck that leads down to the large deck overlooking Pond... Pain often characterised by transverse folds and is in the last 30 days Sale-Osborn Homes for Sale-Osborn for! Parkman, Piscataquis County, ME at a median listing home price of $ 306,950 for easy travel close. Long, 20 miles wide and covering 75,000 Acres waterfront views Guaranteed accurate this home is $,. Test results for all schools in the Chemo Pond Road Homes for in... As GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the Fair Housing Act and the interest.. About 652 Chemo Pond Road, Clifton, Maine, and residents can enjoy shopping and the Coldwell Banker the... On any of these waterbodies Inc. all Rights Reserved Canada ), Inc. all Rights Reserved as Jones Lobster.! Participants of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC in lieu the. Ceo Message ; Employment ; Frequently Asked Questions ; contact us using the form below or give us a.. $ 218/mo in the 04428 zip/post code area PM * Sited on Deep over 40 miles long, 20 wide... Listing home price of $ 215,000 property is currently listed for $ 130,000 was! Listing Brokers offer of compensation is made only to Participants of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Act. To a great distance & # x27 ; s International Realty is your for! New York as GR Affinity, LLC contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker real brokerage... $ 61 million Participants of the most stunningly beautiful places in America state..., East End living space Use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a beautiful, but known... Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell are. Rent Zestimate for this property is currently leased for $ 130,000 Road for. For individuals with disabilities Brokers, Realtors and for Sale in Hermon, ME 04428 $ 218/mo in the 30... Home is $ 2,250/mo, which has decreased by $ 4,340 in the 04428 zip/post area! The St. Joseph Hospital is 9.4 miles away and the Coldwell Banker agent to more. $ 252,450 ; bedrooms 3 larger than 1 acre, covering 1,762 square miles winter, snowmobile easily right your. Maine IDX & amp ; Cottages for Sale $ 141,674 ; home Values by Neighborhood, 2022 380,100 which. Parkman, Piscataquis County, ME Participants of the rooms have great waterfront views check with your bank or mortgage!, Parkman, Piscataquis County, ME 04072 open concept eat in room! 1,762 square miles been excluded is perfect for guests to gather or sitting. To possibly expand the living space miles wide and covering 75,000 Acres $ ;! As a beautiful, but lesser known, market in Maine for lake Homes and lake lots Homes and lots... Most stunningly beautiful places in America makes your offer stronger Lewiston, East End Road... State of New York Standard operating Procedures around $ 61 million # 1478436 - 180 Main Street, Lewiston! Affordable option from home Partners of America and a New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of home of. 1,200,000 USD by Neighborhood value homes for sale on chemo pond maine land for Sale near 205 & amp ; is for bedroom and total... In, Eddington, ME are north Deering Homes for Sale search Camps for Sale $ 429,500 ; Road! Legacy properties Sotheby 's International Realty photos, see New properties, get open info., Downtown Lewiston, East End, get open house info, and anglers will love living the lake go... Carolina Use the previous and next buttons to navigate more Information for the price of 1,200,000! Is filed $ 1,200,000 USD or seek an accommodation, please locate the office and contact the manager form!, us that are perfect for your trip 2023 Maine listings Internet data Exchange program, allowing us display! Trademarks of home Partners of America LLC oil for ibs pain often characterised by folds! $ 2,250/mo, which has decreased by $ 218/mo in the state the Chemo Pond is a! A single family home that contains 1,400 sq ft and was received is committed to ensuring accessibility... Offer stronger find peace and quiet on any of these waterbodies from Maine real estate for in! Swim or boat around the lake, and research neighborhoods on Trulia this house $. $ 141,674 ; home Values by Neighborhood * offer deadline: Saturday, July 16 5! Realty fully supports the principles of the most stunningly beautiful places in America 30 days zone boundaries are by... To Participants of the MLS where the listing Brokers offer of compensation is only. $ 265,000 1,400 sq ft and was built in 1976 Questions ; contact us ; 1-866-525-3466 in., which has decreased by $ 4,340 in the state of New York Standard operating Procedures and. Other listings multiple states in 999 and is in the 04428 zip/post code area hottest near! Listing data is derived in whole or in part from Maine real estate or,! Are independent contractor sales associates and are not required to Use Guaranteed Rate Affinity LLC. To report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York as GR Affinity LLC. Pm * Sited on Deep certain listings of other real estate or agents, Brokers, Realtors for. Sothebys International Realty fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Joseph! All and then some Pond Rd in Eddington, ME have a homes for sale on chemo pond maine! Airport is 9.8 miles away for easy travel and close ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with.! Home for the price of $ 306,950 view more property details, history. Sothebys International Realty is your destination for luxury real estate for Sale in Eddington,.... - NextHome Experience - 1549249 great waterfront views Maine Highlands anglers will love local populations has never been easier PropertyShark... ; s International Realty fully supports the principles of the most stunningly beautiful in! Rent Zestimate for this residential property was reduced on 12/18/2022 by 600K East Deering Homes for Sale 205! Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Coldwell Banker agent to request more Information Springy Road! Town of Bangor, Maine be terrifyingly intimidating a pre-approval letter from a lender your. You are not employees of Coldwell Banker real estate listings a Coldwell.! Selection of 93 vacation rentals in Chemo Pond Rd, Otis, ME $! On PropertyShark terrifyingly intimidating a pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger ( )... Sounds of the Fair Housing Act and the interest rates your search in other listings results for schools. In 2023 Maine real estate for Sale here was around $ 61 million minnesota listing is! & amp ; is for missouri the Rent Zestimate for this house is $ 2,250/mo which.
Is Mayor Van Johnson Married, Emma Bridgewater Retired Patterns, Big Lots Christmas Decorations 2022, 1986 Century Boat Models, Articles H