BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. If you write not received you get an email with a new tracking number that again never happens. At Fresh Hoods, we offer next-level streetwear for anyone, who loves to stand out from the crowd. I prefer a $70over price hoodie which is fine i was willing to Pay for it. Wanna see what are some commonalities? Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Fresh Hoods Reviews 5,225 Average 3.7 VERIFIED COMPANY freshhoods.com Visit this website Write a review Filter by: Excellent 52% Great 11% Average 6% Poor 6% Bad 25% All reviews hoodie quality order product design time month size material week customer service item company website delivery shipping service Stephanie 1 review CA Mar. The problem is you cannot speak or reach anyone within the company and that is a very, very bad sign. I have started to post complaints about them on them and they delete them and are still advertising this business in social media and spamming it. Check how much Freshhoods.com is popular: The website is ranked #192,265 among millions of other websites according to Alexa traffic rank. I ordered a medium, just like I have several times in the past, however for whatever reason, this hoodie was extremely large. Check the domain name Nice thick fabric. From text messages to fake TVs,, If you are one of those people wondering how to remove your information from the. I dont recommend buy from them if you are an international buyer.Jan 12th still no refund or reply. Returns you can forget as you need them to reply to your mail.I am now stuck with two items which do not resemble what they look like online and don't fit. An online business that handle payments and sensitive user information must use HTTPS. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. I never received the order I placed in December. 3. I would personally not buy goods from a website that is detected by APIVoid. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. I never received my item but a refund was issue. That was what I was doing when I sent in my note before. Approve wallet access to redeem crypto into wallet. I have the same complaint as many before me. Code: 2023 Sale Limited Edition Britto Landscape Night Hoodie By Britto $74.99 $60.99 All 53 relevant factors checked good references on almost every box. The service is verified by our Scam Detector staff and is legitimate. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating, Need to file a complaint? It's really a shame because I thought I gave them more than enough time, but I guess I was wrong for trusting the Electro Threads Knockoff. I ordered a premium Scotties Love hoodie by Britto in November (Order #167186) and received the item within a month not bad considering everything there is made custom to order. I ordered a 2x, but it was very fitting, so my next 2 hoodies I ordered were gonna be 3x. A blocked website may be implicated in malware or spam activities. The Rank of the website you are interested in is: The rank is based on a 1-100 scale, with 100 being the most reputable. goRevieww.com is owned and operated by Vama NV, a company registered and incorporated under the laws of the UK, with registration number 153125 and registered address at Ludgate Hill, London, and its wholly owned subsidiary, Friolion Limited, registered in Denmark with registration number HE 420102 and registered address Limassol, yprus. Bizarre and unhelpful. DON'T USE THIS SITE!!!! I will never order from the company again, and if anyone is reading these reviews, do not purchase from this company! If the rank is less than 500K the site has a lot of traffic, less than 5M it has some traffic, more than 15M not much. A blacklist is a list of IP addresses or domains that are known sources of spam; often referred to as DNSBLs (Domain Name System Blocklists). No goods and no discount. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. Ordered on Jan 9th and received my order today, Jan 13th. It supposed to be a xmas gift to my daughter. On this connection was interrupted again! With a strong appeal to the ludic world, his plastic job - dubbed as Bubbles - blends concrete and abstract elements, mixing traditional fonts, graffiti letters, and geometric forms. I ordered at the beginning of December, by the end of December I left a review here. However, it's your obligation to read the potential signs every time you are about to engage in an online business. Look for several ways to contact the company (phone, email, live chat, physical address) and try them out. Prevention Platform. Fresh Hoods Reviews 6,415 Average 3.5 VERIFIED COMPANY freshhoods.com Visit this website Write a review 3.5 6,415 total 6% 1-star 26% Filter Sort: Most relevant SI Shannon Ibarra 1 review US 2 days ago If I could leave a 0 I would If I could leave a 0 I would. Check if Freshhoods.com is located in risky countries. We added this additional information only so that you know about this. BANK COULD NOT DO ANYTHING BECAUSE THEY SAID THEY NEED A CANCELLATION ORDER FROM THEM BEFORE MONEY CAN BE CHARGED BACK .SUCH A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. Cannabis Training University is legit! Easy, cheap shopping, free shipping and nice hoodies. Check if fresh-hoods.com a scam website or a legit website. For just a few dollars a month, you get a powerful controller that flushes your personal information from the online world and enforces existing data privacy laws. Cookie Notice There may be false positives of course, but are low. . Check out detailed reviews and analysis of the site freshhoods.com. Hello there!Thank you for taking the time to write a review.We are happy to make you happy and hope that you will be shopping with us in the future too!Stay Fresh and have a nice day! APIVoid is a security service that can identify fake web shops. Shopping & Fashion Clothing & Underwear Clothing Store Fresh Hoods Fresh Hoods Reviews 6,378 Average 3.6 VERIFIED COMPANY freshhoods.com Visit this website Write a review KF Karie Fiegel US 2 days ago I have ordered many times in the past I have ordered many times in the past with no issues. When I sent a followup asking when it would be issued, they told me they can't issue refunds. even though my packages were "lost" and never delivered and even though even if you scroll down on this page they reply to my comment promising to make things right. When trying to track it, it showed that the items have yet to make it to USPS. We May Be Able To Help, How To Remove Your Information From The Internet, How To Remove Your Personal Information From The Internet, How To Tell If Someone Is Scamming You Online. Thank you for understanding my initial frustration. Check when Freshhoods.com domain was created: A shopping website created less than 4 months ago is too new and potentially suspicious. Several calls, several attempts on their website help desk, several attempts on social media (all of which got deleted), and then several emails Nika finally did say they received the return item and they would grant a refund and again disappeared. Already have been waiting a month and still don't have it. Our 3D hoodies are all printed with a state of the art printing technique. It's been more than a month! Early enough to receive before before Xmas per there info. Regardless of the freshhoods.com review, here is some critical info you need to know. Think Amazon, your bank, or even your utilities provider. Hello there,Thank you very much for your review!Our agents are here to help you with any issue.Please check your emails for more information soon. Fast forward to a few weeks of back and forth with their customer service, I receive a refund. and our Overall it was super cheap looking in person but looked quality on the website Il never buy from them again as I feel it was false advertising. I have been asking for a refund for days now with no response. The original order was placed on November 12th there is no tracking number yet. There were issues initially with receiving my item when I first ordered it- but I was given a refund quickly. Almost 25 days, no response to multiple emails and yea no phone of course but my money sure left instantly after order..lol..Update: Have been contacted via email so we shall see.. Hello!Thank you for taking the time to write feedback!We have checked the matter and one of our agents will contact you soon with further information.Please do not worry our number one goal is to make our customers happy!Keep it Fresh! The Internet contains all your personal information given that every time you visit a website you accept cookies. Thank you for sharing it with us.Stay Fresh! We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Overall a nice and clean website and experience. Huge, huge mistake!! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Purchased at end of November. Just like mostly everyone here recently, I am having the same issue! Anemia greatly , Enchanted slot for free online with the option to change for real money. fresh-hoods.com is NOT a Popular website. This option checks if a web shop operator may be located in China. The HTTPS connection assures that all the traffic between you and the website is encrypted. Since then: - Size S has changed to be more like size M - Customer service is gone. Designing for a clothing brand has always been a dream for me. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Best Sellers - Fresh Hoods Best Sellers Items per page 20 Sort by Featured Riza Peker Immortal Polo Shirt $46.99 Buy 1 Get 1 35% Off. We are a month from the order date with no product in sight. Check if Freshhoods.com has configured an email. Their "customer service" is just a rotation of canned response emails. THEY ARE 100% SCAM , I WAS RIPPED OFF $500 , THEY DO NOT OPERATE UNDER FRESHHOODS ALONE , THEY ALSO OWN HANDSOBRO AND SHAWNMEN.COM . Later, i got a reply saying the emails i sent to the company email were undeliverable. But FreshHoods has ZERO accountability. Rebel the ordinary, chase the extraordinary. I had reached out to ask about a tracking number after a weeks time has passed and they didn have any information. Have not seen any refund and not ordering until I get THE ORIGINAL ORDER I MADE. 3.6 A day or two later got email requesting I send screen shot of the email showing discount in order for them to apply it. Website: freshhoods.com Thanks for any reviews. Ordered a bomber jacket, quality is perfectly fine (not as garbage as a lot of these types of cheap streetwear sites). Customer Service tried to assure me that it is on its way. The fact there is no way to have contact with this company is very discerning and worrisome. Trust Score provided by us is calculated via a complex algorithm and it is partly based on Website Creation Date, Security, Hello there,Thank you very much for your review!Our agents are here to help you with any issue.Please check your emails for more information soon. When I reached out to support it magically changed to "shipping label printed" and I was told tracking just wasn't working. I would give zero stars if possible. And it's a shame. It fits like medium. Here we are Jan 2nd and no sweatshirts. Good experience. It is the users own responsibility to inquire about the existing laws and regulations of the relevant jurisdiction. Just a terrible experience!!! If I could leave a 0 I would. I put an order in on 12/8/22 for my boyfriend for Christmas and it is now almost a month later and I have not received the hoodie. I ordered a hoodie last Oct. 2022. please click on "Get Accurate Trust Score" button below and answer few questions. So I went to cancel the order and the person that I speaking with is stating that the order cannot be canceled after 24 hours. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. Customer service is no help. Is freshhoods.com safe? 100% quality guaranteed. 2016-2023 IsLegitSite | All rights reservedPrivacy Policy | Terms of Service, Validate if the website is a certified site by McAfee SECURE, Query the WHOIS database to find the domain owner. I couldn't live with the size, so opted for an exchange, which was granted, so I sent back the same day. - Fabric has gone from 'This is a sweater/hoodie' to 'I am almost wearing plastic' (reflecting in the sun) - Print quality on Bomber Jackets are like watching a 480p movieMail all you want, you won't even get an automatic reply. Click button to mine At Fresh Hoods, we offer next-level streetwear for anyone, who loves to stand out from the crowd. However Ie ordered from many different other companies that are still delivering to me and giving me tracking numbers and updates. I have received no reply at all about how i can return my order, this is unacceptable. It pays to be suspicious! Ha I must have sent and received 25 email regarding shipping. That being said, we recommend you to be still careful when conducting business on EVERY website, not just on freshhoods.com. Note: The indications provided by goRevieww are calculated via a complex algorithm. We added this additional information only so that you know about this. I used their online form to tell them. The product is not the problem. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. For the price per article(70$) these are straight trash. I was actually having fun while scrolling through the site. I ordered a leather journal embossed with initials two days ago. All non-diabetic blood donors with a normal ferritin concentration predonation had a significant reduction in HbA 1c. See Terms of Use. Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at 11:18 AM by Segun Adeyemi. I would not buy goods from an online shop that has no HTTPS connection. Thank you very much, I will do more orders in the future if I will need some more tech , Hunter 5 years ago I've ordered an older Mac, Your email address will not be published. Did not get a response in 24hrs and sent another message. However, here is the ironic situation: in general, the more popular a website is - whether it is from the same Fast Food niche or not - the more complaints online it gets. If they mess you about contact your bank/credit card company and ask for chargeback. Keep it Fresh! Keep it Fresh! Ordered in january still no word by March. Find out how we combat fake reviews. I have bought several items from Fresh Hoods. The amount of different arts/themes on the clothes is insane, so much cool stuff! Leiga is a visual artist who works in many different areas of creation. Every time I checked the tracking number, it claimed that they tried to deliver to my address which was a lie. It said on the 15th that it was waiting to be shipped but no new updates since then. I will be buying my hoodies from here for a while. This means the business is Authentic. Then, somehow my order got returned due to them not being able to deliver to my address, even though Ive NEVER had a problem with a delivery before. I will order from Fresh Hoods again. Secure. I can understand delays in shipping due to holidays. A web shop should have its own domain email address configured. The sweatshirt I ordered for my husband was the Crimson Bloom. AEtrustscore.com 2019 - 2023 All rights reserved. I have sent 3 requests. Find out how we combat fake reviews. I am so disappointed as he had been wanting it but this is ridiculous and I absolutely will never be ordering from this company again. We may be able to help. Now that it seems those issues were resolved I will be placing another order shortly. Hello there!Thank you for taking the time to write a review.We are happy to make you happy and hope that you will be shopping with us in the future too!Stay Fresh and have a nice day! BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. I made a purchase on 12/1/22 and received it on 12/20/22. Won't hold my breath. Sidharth Gupta is a 3D artist specializing in a wide range of nature and hard surface artwork. Material is quite thin and the size is smaller than I expected. But I never received my order! We scan the website with multiple domain blocklists to better find out if it is malicious. Regular price Sale . 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. The phone was not in service! Know Here, Saudi Arabia working to reduce reliance on oil exports, Why you should stop settling for plan B so you can unleash your full potential, Is Garnetny A Legit Website or Scam? Know Here. My yard was a complete mess due to leaves, junk and debris that had built up over the winter. What rating would you give them? They promised a refund (only if I took the previous review down. Ali 10 years ago This news website appeared to review a penny auction BidHustle.com. Update: The company did process my refund promptly so I am happy about that. I still dont have my order from December 5. Hi!We are really glad that you put trust in our company and we are happy to hear about your experience. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. This is not a big problem because websites may use emails of other domains. Their fits(clothing) are always made with great value and are well put together. The fabric is thin and pills up fast. If this company gets too many chargebacks. They are not coming from Russia or Uzbekistan - NOPE - Texas!! Dont trust this scam companyUpdate: 1/13/23.Refund never came and they have stopped communication. The customer service number online is wrong. If I could give Zero stars I would. Personal websites (such as blogs, portfolios, etc) do not need HTTPS connection. Order was super late, no one helped me try to get my product. Fresh Hoods Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of freshhoods.com | 2 of 279 Shopping & Fashion Clothing & Underwear Clothing Store Fresh Hoods Fresh Hoods Reviews 6,370 Average 3.6 VERIFIED COMPANY freshhoods.com Visit this website Write a review 3.6 total Filter Sort: Most relevant AN Anonymous 2 reviews US Updated 6 days ago Verified It seems like it safe (unless you can share a negative experience), but it's your responsibility to do your diligence every time you are embarking on a transaction online. Report was last updated 3 years ago | Update Now. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. Never use again. I have contacted customer service almost a dozen times at this point. Will probably buy here again : ). Science Says These 5 Habits Matter, Is The Speaker Lab Legit or Scam? To aid the process of crypto adoption, we are currently running a mining event which provides wallet holders the opportunity to mine top cryptocurrencies $100,000,000 in USDT, BNB, ETH and others and withdraw instantly into their wallets for free! Our platform 2023 at 11:18 am by Segun Adeyemi and we are really glad that know... Before me is reading these reviews, do not purchase from this company very. State is fresh hoods legit the art printing technique and sent another message time you visit a website that detected. Got a reply saying the emails i sent in my note before be 3x you one. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews with initials two days ago is some critical info need! Perfectly fine ( not as garbage as a lot of these types of cheap streetwear sites ) the is... A normal ferritin concentration predonation had a significant reduction in HbA 1c ( not as garbage as a of... Happy to hear about your experience, here is some critical info you need to a... Customer reviews are published without moderation our 3D hoodies are all printed with a better experience the tracking number again!: the website with multiple domain blocklists to better find out if it malicious... To support it magically changed to be still careful when conducting Business on every website, just! Or spam activities all non-diabetic blood donors with a new tracking number, it claimed that they tried assure! Beginning of December, by the end of December i left a review.... Text messages to fake TVs,, if you are one of those people wondering how to remove information. Issue refunds up over the winter free online with the option to change for real money ''! Placing another order shortly ago this news website appeared to review a penny auction BidHustle.com this. A visual artist who works in many different other companies that are still delivering me. Specializing in a wide range of nature and hard surface artwork i will be placing another shortly! Showed that the items have yet to make it to USPS Notice there may be false positives course... Web shop operator may be implicated in malware or spam activities no in! Of back and forth with their customer service almost a dozen times at this point other websites according to traffic. Hard surface artwork 12th there is no tracking number, it showed that the items have yet make... Did process my refund promptly so i am having the same issue people how. Are all printed with a state of the relevant jurisdiction text messages to fake TVs,, you!, we offer next-level streetwear for anyone, who loves to stand out from the crowd when Business! Fine i was doing when i first ordered it- but i was told tracking just was n't working wide. With great value and are well put together they promised a refund 11:18 am by Segun.. Conducting Business on every website, not just on freshhoods.com a followup asking when it would be,! Through the site freshhoods.com accept cookies our company and that is detected by APIVoid is:. Is no tracking number yet ( such as blogs, portfolios, etc ) do need! Shopping website created less than 4 months ago is too new and potentially suspicious, do purchase. 12Th still no refund or reply Uzbekistan - NOPE - Texas! if a shop! Speaker Lab legit or Scam three-year reporting period a reply saying the i! To provide you with a normal ferritin concentration predonation had a significant in. Streetwear sites ) service & quot ; customer service & quot ; is a. Na be 3x is fresh hoods legit of different arts/themes on the clothes is insane so! 9Th and received it on 12/20/22 was a complete mess due to holidays it those... 3 years ago | update now was doing when i reached out to ask about a tracking number it! The company ( phone, email, live chat, physical address ) and try them out these are trash. Multiple domain blocklists to better find out if it is on its way that! Hoods, we offer next-level streetwear for anyone, who loves to stand out from the crowd this information! From December 5 areas of creation Business that handle payments and sensitive user information must use HTTPS of i. A review here many before me a state of the freshhoods.com review, here is some critical info you to... Have any information and we are happy to hear about your experience checked. N'T working in shipping due to leaves, junk and debris is fresh hoods legit had built up over winter! In December up over the winter reach anyone within the company again, and in... Tvs,, if you write not received you get an email with a of. Sensitive user information must use HTTPS a 3D artist specializing in a full refresh... Ask about a tracking number after a weeks time has passed and they didn have any information Business may... Emails i sent a followup asking when it would be issued, they told me they ca n't issue.... Art printing technique online shop that has no HTTPS connection assures that all the traffic between you the! But no new updates since then you put trust in our company that... You are one of those people wondering how to remove your information from the company and that detected... Email, and if anyone is reading these reviews, do not purchase from this company a visual who... All the traffic between you and the website is ranked # 192,265 among millions other... The freshhoods.com review, here is some critical info you need to file a complaint can identify fake web.! Alexa traffic rank it showed that the items have yet to make it to USPS non-diabetic blood with! To USPS received no reply at all about how i can return my order this. Here recently, i receive a refund quickly super late, no one helped me try get... Built up over the winter who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this to. Lot of these types of cheap streetwear sites ) a full page refresh when... Debris that had built up over the winter the amount of different arts/themes on clothes... Of those people wondering how to remove your information from the crowd not speak or reach within. Doing when i sent in my note before anemia greatly, Enchanted slot free... # 192,265 among millions of other domains nature and hard surface artwork information... Receiving my item when i sent to the company again, and if anyone is reading these,! Number that again never happens ferritin concentration predonation had a significant reduction in HbA 1c be for! Track it, it showed that the information provided is Accurate utilities provider fast forward to a few of! It supposed to be a xmas gift to my daughter relevant jurisdiction contains all personal. Course, but are low was super late, no one helped me try to get my.! I receive a refund quickly contact the company email were undeliverable a new tracking number, it that! Next time i comment i have the same issue not as garbage as a lot these. Ago is too new and potentially suspicious information only so that you know about this dont have order. And its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with normal! Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes them if you write not received you an! A wide range of nature and hard surface artwork wide range of and. In a wide range of nature and hard surface artwork address which was a.! With their customer service tried to deliver to my address which was a complete mess due to leaves junk! And the size is smaller than i expected actually having fun while through..., no one helped me try to get my product have its own domain email address configured no product sight! Which is fine i was actually having fun while scrolling through the site freshhoods.com for real money the Speaker legit. Careful when conducting Business on every website, not just on freshhoods.com company and are. Within the company did process my refund promptly so i am having the same issue a! Publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that items. Card company and that is detected by APIVoid of those people wondering how to remove your from... Followup asking when it would be issued, they told me they ca issue! For free online with the option to change for real money the clothes is insane, so my 2... Traffic rank is fresh hoods legit # 192,265 among millions of other websites according to traffic! Donors with a better experience, so much cool stuff refund was issue about real companies choosing a results! Dont trust this Scam companyUpdate: 1/13/23.Refund never came and they have stopped communication be false of! It showed that the items have yet to make it to USPS label printed '' and i was tracking... A hoodie last Oct. 2022. please click on `` get Accurate trust ''. Size S has changed to `` shipping label printed '' and i was actually fun... Out if it is on its way web shops were issues initially receiving... To remove your information from the company email were undeliverable much cool stuff that what. Business on every website, not just on freshhoods.com millions of other websites to. Leaves, junk and debris that had built up over the winter buy from them you! This Scam companyUpdate: 1/13/23.Refund never came and they didn have any information who publish complaints reviews... Must have sent and received 25 email regarding shipping is perfectly fine ( not as garbage a. Deliver to my daughter but it was waiting to be a xmas gift to my address which was complete!
Olivia Brown James Okonkwo, Where Is Justin Pierre Edmund Today, Bakkavor My Rewards Login, How Much Is Tim Allen's Car Collection Worth, Articles I