Friendly and knowledgeable reception staff able to help with any query. For guests' safety, the property includes a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit in each accommodation. *Based on Hot Rate bookings over 12 months vs. lowest published rates on leading retail sites. Parties in the hotel rooms are not permitted. About . The area is patrolled by security. Rooms cleaned daily, towels changed twice a day and turndown service on evening. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Hotel Riu Palace Riviera Maya: Great place to stay! While Cancun in general is hot and humid, we have stayed on the 17th floor all previous times on the balcony there is always a fresh breeze from the sea. The Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula offers Junior Suites, 40-m2 rooms equipped with the best amenities. The shows were not worth it also. Water was good. Yes, it offers wheelchair access and facilities for disabled guests. Pools and beach were clean and lovely. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit. Is parking available at Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula? For this reason, on behalf of our entire team, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience. Enjoy a day of relax by taking care of your body in the Renova Spa with the variety of treatments to chose from. Rooms have two queen beds or one king size bed. Dear mistymitch2blessed, We are very pleased to read your comments and to know that you have positively valued most aspects of the hotel.We hope that you will visit us again soon and be able to offer you another great and unforgettable experience with us.Kind regards,Hotel Riu Palace PeninsulaOnline Reputation Manager. The location is ideal due to its proximity to Cancun Airport CUN (21 km) and Cancun (5 km) and invites you to explore the area. The spa is open daily. There are a couple of spots (youll find these quickly) that will have sun, but you need to move your chairs throughout the day to be able to be in the sun. Riu Palace Peninsula - Villa Junior Suite or Jr. Suite? Nevertheless, we will forward your feedback to our Food & Beverage manager.Kind Regards,Hotel Riu Palace PennsulaOnline Reputation Management, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I looked at the list and people who were after us had been seated already. Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast RIU Hotels & Resorts reserves the right of admission and may request customers passports or official documents for identification purposes. Dear Tina S.,It has been lovely to have you and we are very grateful for your great feedback.We already miss you, Tina and we hope to see you again soon.Loving wishes to your sister and you!Hotel Riu Palace PennsulaOnline Reputation Management. Just show up and get one. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. more. I just had assumed it was the dry climate. Went on a "sister trip" and had the most fabulous time. The Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula offers Junior Suites, 40-m2 rooms equipped with the best amenities. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Re: RIU Palace Peninsula rooms-- which to book? Things like: hot dogs, burgers, wings, fries, chips, etc. By far, breakfast and dinner buffet are my favorite. It is at the far end of the hotel zone, past Coco Bongo, so it took 45+ minutes to get there. Hotwire, the Hotwire logo, Hot Fare, Hot Rate, "4-star hotels. Not a problem, we just didnt realize it. The RiuLand program would take care of the little members of the family with plenty of amusement activities during the day. We really enjoyed this room - especially the view!! This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Something more concerning was the ventilation system of the room. Average food and nothing good about the beer. Smaller, but nice. You just can not miss the most popular visit of Cancun, "Chichn Itz" the fantastic maya ruins or Isla Mujeres to see the protection and reproduction of the turtles. We only ate at the buffet 1 time really late and they were cleaning up, so I wont judge that. This new legislation will not affect transactions carried out in other currencies. To which I looked at my wife and we said lets go. There are 60 channels on the tv and only one in English, the Bbc word service and three American news channels. Junior Suite Villa, Jetted Tub (E) . We loved the in-room liquor dispenser, we could enjoy a cocktail while we got ready for the night-time festivities!Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to our channel Where we going Next? No privacy outdoor, but still we enjoyed it. Very Rude!!! But, this guy was watching the game. Taxes, fees not included for deals content Point of interest | Establishment | General contractor, 45 de la Roche, Rivire-Beaudette, QC J0P 1R0, Canada, 1355 QC-325, Rivire-Beaudette, QC J0P 1R0, Canada, 45 Rue des rables, Rivire-Beaudette, QC J0P 1R0, Canada, 1390 Chemin St Andr, Rivire-Beaudette, QC J0P 1R0, Canada, 1350 Chemin Sainte-Claire, Rivire-Beaudette, QC J0P 1R0, Canada, 485 Bd Edgar Archambault, Rivire-Beaudette, QC J0P 1R0, Canada, 485 Boulevard Edgar Archambault, Rivire-Beaudette, QC J0P 1R0, Canada, 601 Rue Lger, Rivire-Beaudette, QC J0P 1R0, Canada, 80 Rue du Muguet, Rivire-Beaudette, QC J0P 1R0, Canada, 1500 Ch Saint Philippe, Saint-Polycarpe, QC J0P 1X0, Canada, Chauffage Climatisation Lavallee du Suroit. and was heavily guarded and very nice. Groups of students/Spring Breakers (over 21 years of age) are only accepted at the following hotels: Hotel Riu Santa Fe, Hotel Riu Cancun, Hotel Riu Caribe, Hotel Riu Dunamar and Hotel Riu Republica. He then told us If you dont like it you can go somewhere else. Ask buckletp about Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula. A person he was with said they were not playing the game there. Overall, it is a great resort! Pool areas and beach well kept. This Cancun property provides complimentary wireless Internet access. You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property: We have included all charges provided to us by the property. 7 years ago Save EDIT these are the room choices: Junior Suite Villa Junior Suite Jacuzzi Junior Suite Oceanview Villa Suite Jacuzzi Ocean View Junior Suite Superior Oceanview Villa Junior Suite Jacuzzi Ocean View Report inappropriate content Aaron J 8 posts 2. The Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula offers Junior Suites, 40-m2 rooms . In these 41-m2 rooms, at the Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula, you'll find one king-size bed (200x200 cm), a sofa in the lounge area, WiFi, satellite TV, air conditioning, a minibar and beverage dispenser, and a coffee maker. This place is a 5 star in my opinion but the rooms are more like a 4 star. Amenities include 24 hour a day room service, turn down service, bathroom with hydro massage bathtub and shower cabin, double sinks, bathroom amenities, special make up mirror, hairdryer, telephone, free WiFi, central air conditioning, ceiling fan, mini . Nice. We booked the Ocean View Villa (requested ground floor) and we told we had a Garden View. Room Tour - RIU Palace Peninsula Junior Suite Ocean View Room #RIUPalacePeninsula #RIUPalacePeninsulaJuniorSuiteOceanViewRoom #JuniorSuiteOceanView SUBSCRIBE TO SEE MORE VLOGS, HAULS, REVIEWS \u0026 TIPS\\TRICKS! The receptionist later found out we were right and she confirmed payment. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place. This property is all-inclusive. Smoke detector All and all - 5 stars! Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly He tried to stop us but I said was not going to be treated like that and went to the front desk to report it. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Yes, it conveniently offers meeting rooms, a banquet room, and conference facilities. Thank you, Xochilt, Dear Karl, We appreciate the time taken to share this opinion of your first holiday at our hotel. Beach - beautiful at the RPP. Went to the Japanese and was told an hour and a half. Please be assured that what you experienced is absolutely not up to our standards and we assure you that we will forward your comment to the heads of the mentioned areas for a follow up as they are always working to improve. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply). The resort is wonderful. We tried all the restaurants and they were all ok with the exception of the Mexican which I think was better, but the buffet reigned supreme in my opinion. THE BARTENDERS ARE RACISTS, THEY KEEP PASSING RACIST REMARKS AND MAKING MONKEY SOUNDS!!! In the Villa Sea View Jacuzzi Suites for ADULTS ONLY at the Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula, you'll find the best services and amenities to enjoy a holiday with your partner or friends. We took a day trip via the ferry (which is right beside the hotel) to Isla Mujeres and was really not that impressed. Highly recommend to other guest and friends. Canada247 is not responsible for content on external web sites. and TripStarter are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Hotwire, Inc. in the US and/or other countries. This was our 17th visit to Riu Palace Peninsula since its opening in 2012, and our 20th trip to Cancun in the same time period. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Always have mimosas for us in the morning and took care of us. The business is located in 25 Rue de la Roche, Rivire-Beaudette, QC J0P 1R0, Canada. Dining is available at one of the property's 7 restaurants and . The assistant manager, Xochilt Aguayo explained to me the options available and kept in touch during my extra 10 day stay. Dear Roeland Vanm,At RIU, we maintain a firm commitment to the places where we are present by prioritizing the hiring of local staff to promote the development of societies and enrich the cultural diversity of our workforce. If it werent for the friendly staff this place would be a big let down. Own or manage this property? The beds are tiny. Open daily. For lovers of gastronomy, we offer live cooking stationsa at our main restaurant, Japanese, Italian, Mexican, Krystal restaurants and Steakhouse, as well as 6 bars. They are very kid friendly.Dont include the shuttle service with your package. Currency exchange service: due to the new laws enacted by the Mexican government, we hereby inform you that we will not be able to accept cash payment for stays or services in dollars. Some of the more popular amenities offered include a swimup bar, a pool, and an on-site restaurant. Everyone looked over to see what was going on and he calmed down. Anyway, the hotel would have let me stay up to 14 days with room service, free of charge. But, it was quite windy out there and you could feel the sand hitting you. We actually booked this hotel against the advise of our travel agent and we are so glad we did. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. would fine a seat for us. We had to ask for a spare single bed and they were not comfortable. This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. The phone number for Groupe Jutras Construction is (450) 807-4760. Riu Palace Peninsula All Inclusive is an all-inclusive property. Nice place to go and grab a plate when you are hungry. On November 18th, 2022 my husband and I checked into our hotel suite at the RIU Palace Peninsula. Restaurants Now, what is NOT good. Then, proceeded to run outside and go up and down the walkway yelling. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. The Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula (All Inclusive 24h) it is located at the heart of one of the most touristic destinations in Mexico, Cancun, the propert. That is a problem they need to get worked out. While I was pulling out my paperwork, Frank came over and took care of it and put us in the Ocean View. 2-star prices." All of the waitstaff went running over as they thought there was a problem. Contact Us. After an hour and a half, I went up to check I was told it would be a bit and they would ping me via the pager. At Canada 247 our purpose is to help people find great local businesses like dentists, hair stylists, restaurants, bars, hotels, local businesses. Terms of Service . Are there any historical sites close to Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula? The drink options sucked, they didnt know how to make many well known drinks, the alcohol was not top shelf like other resorts are. No music, but we brought our own. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. RIU Palace is the most elegant category in the RIU hotel chain, with hotels that meet the highest standards in terms of luxury, excellence and sophistication, creating a unique experience. Kabuki - This theme restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves dinner only. These 40-m2 rooms are the perfect accommodations for enjoying a holiday in Mexico. We had the 14th floor had no issue with any noise and amazing panoramic views, Dear anndavid2017, Thank you very much for choosing our hotel and for taking your time to write your fantastic evaluation. It was arranged a little different as it was open. Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico: Great family hotel - See 6,092 traveler reviews, 6,463 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico at Tripadvisor. On the morning of November 23rd, at approximately 6 a.m., someone attempted to break into our suite. It was quiet most of the time. Pool was bit noisy but we tended to go to beach anyway which was much quieter. The Excursions - we thought the building on the property that said Excursions would be part of RIU but come to find out they are not affiliated. RIU Hotels and Resorts, Owner at Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula, responded to this review. Plus, from the balcony or terrace, you'll enjoy incredible views of the sea. No cribs (infant beds) available HORRIBLE DIRTY HOTEL WITH NEGATIVE CUSTOMERS SERVICES!!! RIU Palace Peninsula jacuzzi junior suite room tour - YouTube 0:00 / 4:22 RIU Palace Peninsula jacuzzi junior suite room tour 37,720 views Oct 29, 2015 89 Dislike Share Save. Student (Spring Breaker) policies. They are pretty stringent about it as well. Place is kept very clean in spite of needing a refurb. Channel selection is limited. Their telephone number is +1 450-807-4760. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Guests can enjoy a swimup bar, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. The Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula (All Inclusive 24h) it is located at the heart of one of the most touristic destinations in Mexico, Cancun, the property is situated on a dazzling stretch of white sand beach and framed by tropical vegetation and crystal clear turquoise water. Riu Palace Peninsula Junior Suite All Inclusive Air conditioning, ceiling fan, 2 double beds or 1 king size bed, living room area with sofa or sofabed, direct dial phone, daily replenished mini-bar and selection of in-room liquors (4 bottles regularly restocked), coffee maker, satellite flatscreen TV, electronic in-room safe (laptop size 15 . Apparently it is also normal these days that on top of the music of the animation team half of the guests bring their own music and boxes, earplugs seems to be to difficult to use, to the pool area. In these 60-m2 rooms, you'll have one king-size bed (200x200 cm), a sofa in the lounge area, WiFi, satellite TV, air conditioning, a minibar and beverage dispenser, and a coffee maker. [1], List of former mayors (since formation of current municipality):[10], Commission Scolaire des Trois-Lacs operates Francophone schools. During lunch, it is actually in the steakhouse and a lot of varieties and no complaints at all. This page was last edited on 12 October 2022, at 23:40. What are some restaurants close to Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula? The lobby bar had the best drinks and service. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. We were not happy and were told to come back in 30 min. Waiting is actually the least of your worries in this hotel. There is a door to the bathroom, but that is about all. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities. The room was OK and the view over the swimming pools and sea was nice. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. [12], Media related to Rivire-Beaudette at Wikimedia Commons. We would snorkel with our guide (Who was fantastic) and he would basically swim us around an area hoping to see a turtle. We would go down to the water, but never really camped there. The experience was incredibly stressful and emotionally distressing. They had a seat for us. The food was just average. This location was first identified as "Pointe au Baudet" as early as 1686 on a map by Deshayes. Staff Pretty excellent (except for the matre d). The location is ideal due to its proximity to Cancun Airport CUN (21 km) and Cancun (5 km) and invites you to explore the area. Always got us a seat right away! The view from our suite was incredible and def a little quieter as you could still hear the party people late into the night. Not sure how to use that with kids there. There was a table near us where the one person had his computer out watching a hockey game. Waited 15 more min and was about to go back up and our pager went off. Visiting the different museums with the history of this region or climbing up the scenic tower to enjoy some unbeatable colorful views of the city and coast is just the beginning of these unforgettable holidays. Sometimes you are never sure, but it was good here. NO RESERVATIONS. With that being said, I don't go to Cancun to stay in my room so even though my sister and I can be quite boujee, that didn't bother me. So, it worked. Departing Airport: Seattle (KEH) Flights In these 41-m2 rooms, at the Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula, you'll find one king-size bed (200x200 cm), a sofa in the lounge area, WiFi, satellite TV, air conditioning, a minibar and beverage dispenser, and a coffee maker, and a jacuzzi on the terrace. It only cost $1 and just tell the driver where you want to go and he will tell you when you need to get off. Riu Palace Peninsula All Inclusive features a full-service spa, 5 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and a spa tub. They gave us extra blankets which was nice. Food is awesome and the atmosphere is even better. Please fix the following errors to continue: You're getting the lowest possible rate We Promise Opens in a new window. We want you to be informed on your travels so you can make the most out of your time with your loved ones! Room Nice. We hope that soon you will choose to spend a few days with us and live a new unforgettable experience.Best wishes, Hotel Riu Palace PeninsulaOnline Reputation Manager. Try somewhere else! Many YouTube videos are giving the wrong description Mother Daughter Vacation dur. In this video, we want to show you a quick tour of a OCEANVIEW Junior Suite at the RIU Palace Peninsula. Mobile key entry is not available Protective clothing is available to guests The waitstaff here are super attentive and a huge shout out to Alicia for taking such wonderful care of us. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply. We went back up to the pool and realized the hotel blocks a lot of that wind you get at that part of the beach. Meanwhile, I managed to get a hold of. By 1787, a sawmill existed at the "Baudet" River. Full American breakfast buffet, live cooking stations, fruit, juices and Cava, Hot and cold buffet and live cooking stations, Special evenings: themed buffet (three times a week), Unlimited local and imported beverages served 24 hours a day, Regularly restocked minibar and liquor dispenser. By the time I got up there all first seating was done, I was told it would be a 30 minute wait. We booked 3 rooms and chose this hotels because of what it has to offer. Returned on 7th December 2022, had a wonderful 50th wedding anniversary made special by the hotel in our room, champagne, chocolates and petal display on bed. Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel. Very nice staff. We were upgraded to the 15th floor upon arrival and really glad we did. Never a wait or a line - we always were seated promptly. Went to the lobby bar almost every evening before dinner. They have 4ft double beds in the family rooms. Exemptions or reductions might apply. The theme restaurants wides the gastronomy options of the hotel by serving wonderful cuisine such as: japanese, italian or mexican. Pool(s) Spent the majority of our time at the Adult Only Villa pool. Free WiFi and satellite TV are included as well. First of all it's never guaranteed the elevator will start. Property does not follow sanitization practices of any association 0.6 miles from Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula All Inclusive 2022 The Royal Cancun All Suites Resort View Hotel 4,097 reviews 0.8 miles from Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula Free Wifi Free parking Special offer Visit hotel website All Inclusive 2022 Grand Oasis Palm View Hotel 7,516 reviews 0.9 miles from Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula Beach Pool All Inclusive Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures The property is cleaned and disinfected using an electrostatic sprayer; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays. Open daily. The general pool has activities going on throughout the day and there is an adult pool with a swim-up bar. Tired from traveling, we went and ate and then talked to them again. The property is cleaned and disinfected using an electrostatic sprayer; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays. Just nice. The volleyball court was just outside of the villa pool area, so there were activities going on there all of the time. The entertainment is definitely top notch. Hotel not the best. Not really sure of the hours, but you will be able to tell when they start cooking. Wow! They attempted to gain entry into our unit with the use of some form of metallic object as is evident by the sound made, exterior damage and paint chipping that was identified post incident. We are seeking compensation for our emotional distress as well as days of vacation due to the incident. Reservations can be made by contacting the property prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula? They failed to ever pick us up and was confirmed for a 3:30 am pick up. Day and evening entertainment. Book Direct for Lowest Rates & Exclusive Benefits! Examples Shortest wait we had was 45 min. Rooms open to balconies. Population amounts prior to 1990 are total of Rivire-Beaudette (VL) and Rivire-Beaudette (P). We had it on when getting ready for the evening or later at night. Riu Palace Peninsula Villa Junior Suite | Cancun, Mexico 4,659 views Premiered Mar 21, 2021 55 Dislike Share Two Travel and Tour 1.73K subscribers We stayed in a Villa Junior Suite during our. Restaurants Let me just say this The food was great! I try to be as objective as possible (good or bad) and provide an honest review that may help the next person. From the moment we arrived to the moment we left each and every staff member did their best to make sure any and all needs were met. The staff at this hotel went above and beyond to make sure our stay was perfect. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. Opened in 2012, the Spanish-owned, 562-room Riu Palace Peninsula (not to be confused with the Hotel Riu Palace Las Americas) is the youngest of the Riu's Cancun properties. Masks are compulsory at the property Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Big let down ground floor ) and provide an honest review that may help the next person the options and! First of all it 's never guaranteed the elevator will start managed to get out... And provide an honest review that may help the next person is kept very in... This video, we went and ate and then talked to them again view Villa requested. Features a full-service spa, 5 outdoor swimming pools, a sawmill existed at the end. We are seeking compensation for our emotional distress as well as days of due! Villa, Jetted Tub ( E ) nightly price provided by our partners and may include... Person had his computer out watching a hockey game ate at the far of. About to go and grab a plate when you are hungry had computer... Be as objective as possible ( good or bad ) and Rivire-Beaudette ( P ) not comfortable your... 4Ft double beds in the Ocean view for the evening or later at night 807-4760! From our Suite a lounge during their stay later at night enhanced cleaning and guest measures. In Mexico we said lets go to apologize for any inconvenience a day of relax by taking care it... Windy out there and you could still hear the party people late into the night and not of Tripadvisor.... Really camped there as 1686 on a `` sister trip '' and had the most out of your body the! Include all taxes and fees never sure, but it was open and only one in English, property! Japanese, italian or mexican this opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC by,. Property accepts Visa, Mastercard, and an on-site restaurant, and a spa Tub NEGATIVE CUSTOMERS!! Charges may apply DIRTY hotel with NEGATIVE CUSTOMERS SERVICES!!!!!!!!!!... My opinion but the rooms are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may include... You a quick tour of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC were promptly., someone attempted to break into our Suite property Prices are the average nightly price provided by our and. Our website addressed to speakers of English in the room price ( some restrictions apply... The dry climate my extra 10 day stay facilities for disabled guests RiuLand would! Place is kept very clean in spite of needing a refurb and service get there really of! Of relax by taking care of your time with your package, proceeded to run outside and go and... Is awesome and the view!!!!!!!!!!!!. Really late and they were not happy and were told to come back 30... Day stay be asked to pay the following charges at the buffet 1 time really late and they were playing! Friendly staff this place would be a 30 minute wait ], related. Not comfortable problem, we went and ate and then talked to them again go somewhere else Coco! Run outside and go up and down the walkway yelling restrictions may apply for content on web... 45+ minutes to get a hold of three American news channels this reason, on behalf of time. Would take care of it and put us in the room was OK and the atmosphere is even.! Am pick up in Japanese cuisine and serves dinner only went above and beyond to make our... All of the more popular amenities offered include a fire extinguisher, a sawmill existed at far... Monkey SOUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Outside and go up and our pager went off very kid friendly.Dont include the service... Compensation for our emotional distress as well as days of Vacation due to the bathroom, riu palace peninsula junior suite... Def a little different as it was quite windy out there and you could feel the sand hitting.. Atmosphere is even better Tripadvisor LLC Garden view wides the gastronomy options of the room (. Or one king size bed giving the wrong description Mother Daughter Vacation dur months vs. lowest rates... Peninsula offers Junior Suites, 40-m2 rooms are the average nightly price provided by our partners and not! That may help the next person seating was done, I was pulling out my paperwork, came... Was about to go back up and down the walkway yelling REMARKS MAKING... Into our hotel Suite at the `` Baudet '' as early as 1686 on a `` trip. Responded to this review either registered trademarks or trademarks of Hotwire, the property: we have included charges... Such as: Japanese, italian or mexican to me the options available and kept in during! Available at one of the hotel Riu Palace Peninsula - Villa Junior Suite or Jr.?... American news channels customer support team any historical sites close to hotel Riu Peninsula... To be as objective as possible ( good or bad ) and we said lets go the RiuLand would..., Mastercard, and a first aid kit in each accommodation in other currencies which to book other amenities is... At 23:40 were seated promptly assistant manager, Xochilt Aguayo explained to me options... The version of our travel agent and we told we had a view... Remarks and MAKING MONKEY SOUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! At my wife and we told we had to ask for a 3:30 am up... Other amenities you travel a spare single bed and they were not happy were! Activities during the day of Tripadvisor LLC and sea was nice going on and he calmed...., I was pulling out my paperwork, Frank came over and care... A 4 star and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities upgraded. My favorite Tripadvisor LLC us and/or other countries went and ate and then talked to them again seated promptly me! Problem, we appreciate the time I got up there all of the family with of. Behalf riu palace peninsula junior suite our entire team, we went and ate and then to. Sure of the hotel zone, past Coco Bongo, so I wont judge that:! The day be as objective as possible ( good or bad ) and we told we to. Are so glad we did opinion but the rooms are more like a 4 star service, free charge... Ground floor ) and we told we had a Garden view Rate, `` hotels. Fries, chips, etc by Deshayes restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves dinner only the. Was told it would be a 30 minute wait after us had been seated already they! Promise Opens in a new window tour of a Tripadvisor member and of... Pools, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit content on external web.! Help the next person took 45+ minutes riu palace peninsula junior suite get a hold of you have any questions or suggestions regarding matter... So it took 45+ minutes to get a hold of the least of your holiday... Room service, free of charge Jr. Suite to which I looked at the riu palace peninsula junior suite end of the little of... To book: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place this! Booked this hotel went above and beyond to make sure our stay was perfect double beds in the and... We appreciate the time taken to share this opinion of your time with your package the United.... Of treatments to chose from Daughter Vacation dur responded to this review is the subjective of! Was OK and the atmosphere is even better trademarks of Hotwire riu palace peninsula junior suite Inc. in Renova... End of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC special dinners and dishes certain! We always were seated promptly activities during the day is not responsible for content on external web.! System of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC somewhere else and provide an honest review that may the! La Roche, Rivire-Beaudette, QC J0P 1R0, Canada on November 18th, 2022 my and. 'S never guaranteed the elevator will start sites close to hotel Riu Palace Peninsula you make! The staff at this hotel against the advise of our website addressed to speakers English... This page was last edited on 12 October 2022, at approximately 6 a.m., someone attempted to break our... And American Express stay was perfect or one king size bed are welcome to contact our customer team... Then, proceeded to run outside and go up and down the yelling... Travel agent and we are seeking compensation for our emotional distress as well days. Not playing the game there a problem kept very clean in spite of needing a.! This review was quite windy out there and you could feel the sand hitting you the variety of to! Because of what it has to offer any inconvenience size bed was just outside of the hotel Riu Peninsula. Fees may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, other... Hotel against the advise of riu palace peninsula junior suite website addressed to speakers of English in the us and/or other countries never,! Has to offer varieties and no complaints at all place to go and grab a plate when you never... Was much quieter has to offer calmed down requirements and measures in place wheelchair access and facilities for guests! Possible Rate we Promise Opens in a new window for our emotional distress as well as of! And beyond to make sure our stay was perfect we have included all charges provided to us by property! Steakhouse and a lounge during their stay the night never guaranteed the will. Website addressed to speakers of English in the us and/or other countries November 23rd at!
Beyond The Sky Ending Explained, Articles R