Please don't forget that 9/11 is not just a plot device or fiction, it's something that really happened and that has affected a lot of people. Whose in charge anyway?? You'd think countries would keep quiet, considering most of them have plans to harm another. "Maybe now I can have some agriculture" He turned to see America and England running up . With luck, this will all end soonKchhh! Alfred hissed between clenched teeth. Synopsis: England gets an unexpected visitor and doesn't question it as much as he should have. She is one of the few authors who writes the Asian nations well and her historical fics contain bits and pieces that show that she's done her work. As well as begin to experience odd feelings towards a particular Canadian he wants to get to know more of. She is most well known for her Harry Potter Crossover 'Tale Of The New World Twins' and the sequel 'Tale Of The New World Twins And The Chamber Of Secrets'. Canada? When his people were killed, he didn't cry.When the bombs were dropped on Japan, he didn't feel guilt. England, Arthur Kirkland, gentleman extraordinaire. 1v1, HE, tinh t, ngt vn. Canada not once left his brothers side, sitting in a chair beside his bed. And when the darkest hour strikes upon humanity, so does the sugary obsession only fools would mistake for love. Antonio/Lovino, Antonio/Romano, Ludwig/Feliciano. Series of fanfics start with Israel's Intro which has America finding Israel and goes throughout the series with America and Israel's growing bond. Matthew carried me outside. Sort by: Hot. Ivan is a bzou, which is pretty much a werewolf. He took a breath. Matthew thought to himself. He smiled, reaching up towards the blond-haired gentlemans tear-streaked face, though it took him much effort to do so.Sadly, this brief respite wouldnt last. but with a nations priority being their leaders and people, idly talking about it to other fellow nations slipped his mind before hundreds of years had passed. Is open for story prompts. Arthur goes to summon a demon to help him defeat the Axis while they're all trapped. America nodded and stood up with his brother, and the two left for America's home. First published Mar 16, 2016. Work Search: The Twin Towers burning Wait, the Twin Towers!Once again, against his better judgement, Alfred tried to get up only to be forced back down. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. c cho php ng li xin hy gi mt tm trng vui v khi c Tags: #america #china #harem #hetalia #nodic #viatnam. He had to be strong for him.Alfred had never felt pain this intense before, and that was saying something considering the number of battles hed been in. His people were suffering. Rated: Fiction T - English - Angst - Canada - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,719 - Reviews: . HongKong, Vit Nam v Korea ang nm ng. Maybe it was just a phantom of his pain-addled mind, conjuring the image of somebody he once thought of as father? It etched itself into all four mens heads.Alfred convulsed, clutching his chest and contorting his body in unnatural ways.Ah- ahhhhh! he howled, coughing up more blood.Just when he thought it couldnt get any worse, pain shot through Americas body like a raging fire. A notice of declaration regarding an impossible theft, 9 suspicious individuals, a legendary diamond, and a reporter and his brother trying to catch the scoop of the century. At last, he could hold back the rising tide of fear no longer. fics are like a punch in the teeth that will leave you reeling and gasping in shock. Just Another Brick in the Wall by FroggyFran. All of this is disrupted when he's abducted by a man he's never made contact with. Everyone and their mother knew. However, when the three countries - America, Russia, and China - found out people had learned of the incident, various reactions had been caused. Thank you for reading. The Union forever, Hurrah, boys, HurrahDown with the Traitors! Please consider turning it on! Going on to be a psychology major, he hopes for a golden future, and his aspirations touch the stars. Also has a, An author who writes America's point of view hilariously and convincingly. Enter the school life of Luciano Vargas as he goes through 10 weeks to eliminate 10 rivals for love in the remastered version of Yanderetalia Simulator. Everyone thinks he is a hero, but is he really? World's love (AmericaxWorld one-shots) (COMP. She was a proper lady, after all, and rudely kissing others and their hands randomly was not her style. Alfred is a popular jock whose eyes cannot help but follow a cute and introverted blond with warm green eyes. When Germany and Romano witness America breaking down, the two of them work together to help their friend out. why her ? Hetalia: Guide to the 50 States by Jade. Im gonna find out whats going on! He dashed up the underground mall stairs, to the outside.Canadas heart pounded in his chest, he had a sinking feeling he knew what was going on. Tin ra chng: Khng c nh, nhng tun no cng s c chng. America: No fighting dudes! "Bi v c y s chng bao gi ng nu ngi mi l chng ta. In short, a very good read if you want a good reader insert from someone who clearly knows what they are doing.Plus, their stories are unique with what I can find. I don't own Hetalia. England/Portugal, Scotland/France, England/Denmark.), A fantastic writter of contemporary and fantasy romances with strong plots and tension that makes their stories extremely bingeable. America shrugged it off as nothing and went on with his day. Japan ln ting "Chng ta u thy ba tic hm nay tht bi, ng khng?". America learned they had found out the next morning after Denmark and Prussia had left. China a tay nh cc u Korea nhng cu n c. Never. Everything is going well until another serial killer begins copying the brutal killings of Alfred, the infamous Masked Butcher, whom everyone thinks is dead. Cc quc gia gt g tn thnh. "Th th a em ci camera y." Taiwan khng cn ngh ra ni tr vui no quy ph, c gi tay u hng. Amy Elysian has real skill with evoking emotions. While she's only done one story thus far, this author has done something unique within this fandom: a story about Trump's inauguration through the eyes of America. Belarus was heart-broken when she heard that Russia and America were together, then straight after that, was told that Russia had cheated. (C156-186) Author: mintk_06 (or: america was born a male with the exception of whats underneath his pants, and has never been intimately touched by another person his whole life. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanficRecs/HetaliaAxisPowersDark. This author is amazing on so many levels. hianata21122, kpopstars, koala, dybala, n hp, badasswidow, inohima, bakugoufanfic, fallout4, Alice in borderland, vol, theletterdontreachyou, fainnat, trainhy, i-nam, data, inosukeaoi, characterscommunity, nhc, youremyboo. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. China is a beautiful caged bird, a war prize to Japan, his people under the black umbrella of Imperial rule. Mi ngi nghe thy vi ting dm chn kh ln. Japan was furious but decided to stay calm, at least in front of China. Nightmares had woken him and he was unable to get back to sleep. The look of sheer confusion and terror on the latter nations face felt like a stab in the heart to Canada. Mr. Spanish: Sounds good! Korea khinh khnh p li: His vision was clouded, and he felt extremely lethargic he just wanted to close his eyes and go to sleep. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. But not for long. It was a wonder he was still conscious.Here you are, England said, returning.But before Alfred could accept said glass of water, once again he suddenly convulsed, eyes bloodshot and wide in pain.Hnn-!! His throat and chest hurt and his limbs felt like lead.C- cold he muttered weakly.Hmm? The emptiness in his chest grew, and his mask gained another piece.It would be unnecessary to worry people. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page. Basically just a rape smut fic between America and Canada with the excuse of America's fear of communism. A bit of color returned to Americas face and his breathing and pulse grew steadier. Part 2 of GAYYY Hetalia Songfics :) Language: English. After surviving one masked murderer who tried to kill him, Arthur actually finds himself in love. Well, remember North Korea? Free food guys! Bryce Wayne killed Ra's Al Ghul and she is now on a dangerous spiral that includes sleeping with boys who deliberately knock her around. . America is Japan's friend, but sometimes, the memories just wont go away. Lincoln stepped into the room and noticed America, who hopped off the desk. They all have depth and are never one layerd or mary sues. #hetalia Soon enough, Matt found his answer.The situation was even worse above ground. Mt mt lc lu, c mi th di tr li: "c thi". The time was approximately 8 o'clock and a certain blonde, blue eyed nation was surprisingly up. Follow/Fav Left Behind. America was sitting on Lincoln's new desk in Lincoln's new office. He gets forced to choose himself a mate from amongst the other nations. The author has written historical fanfiction that mostly focuses on Italy, Romano, and Spain, although other characters make appearances and there are a couple of shipping fics. 313 Stories. England x Reader) 4 pages Completed November 5, 2014 S. America is putting a gun against the head of one of England's generals, and Arthur doesn't know what to do. Japan gii thch. A New Order has risen from the ashes of Atomic Bombardment, and its time for Korea to take charge. She does dark and cynical just as good as her humor and she isn't one of those rush into a romance writers. "So vi nghin hn th thiu tng Kim nghin Jeon Jungkook hn" #2 vguk: 22/12/2022 Extravagance I shall come to steal the "Diamond of Happ. End |20/05/22| Honestly? (Can be read as an independent fic) Part 3 of Flower Love. Matt could have probably carried America himself, but it seemed like England really wanted to carry him, so the Canadian did not object when the older gentleman stood up, holding the motionless America in his arms. Unfortunately for him, an infamous serial killer who has a knack for leaving no victims left alive is the one to answer his prayers. I'm not really sure what else to add, but if it gets popular enough I may consider adding another chapter. He never thought that the bombs would fall. Edit: Yonn + Beta: @Annhuocnhien30902 (Wattpad) But, this would be enough, it would be more than enough, emotions are too humane. Mathew mouthed, so of course, Michelle had to. He was stabbed in his London home in the morning of the 22nd of July.. "Does it anger you that another man wants me?. I'll update the pairings as I go, though, since I've changed them around a bit in the chapters than what I had in my outline and I don't want to end up saying "Sorry" and delete a pairing someone was hoping for. Generally human or not nation, An amazing author that uses the perfect blend of history and a great grip on character motivations, specifically, I'm recommending these two jointly because they work together, their fics go in the same timeline and style. He knew that Russia and America were togethersince the moment they had confessed to each other. Please consider turning it on! Cu nm cho Thailand mt ci nhn y cht chc. A few hours later, France had the TV turned on and it was showing news reports and live footage of the planes crashing into the towers. America took a deep breath and look at all the outraged messages in response. Then America went to go pack his belongings. He marches America out of his own house, steadying him to reduce the staggering as much as possible. What could he do? Japan (Hetalia) Possessive America (Hetalia) After surviving one masked murderer who tried to kill him, Arthur actually finds himself in love. 'Pairings': deals with all sorts, from Gertia to Ameripan and even reader inserts. I love you all and I'll be back after the world meeting. Matthew took off Alfreds glasses and placed them gingerly on the bedside table while both England and France carefully set the blond-haired boy down on the bed and tucked him in. He has a series going on, which so far has four fanfics in ittwo of the three already recommended on the Shipping page, and the third in progress, plus five more in the same 'verse upcoming. No clouds in sight. #maybesome I highly recommend this author. Not to mention a stand-alone Franada AU in progress. My favorite active author in the fandom. Likely a lot of fluff. Despite his somewhat frail appearance, Canada was actually just as strong as America. Heh, hey, look at this one! America ran over to one of the clothing racks. China l u vo phng khch, tay cm mt chic camera. Eventually you become numb to the pain of betrayal. Hey, uh, do you want to go grab a bite to eat? Do you even have to ask? Alfred said, paying for the t-shirt. Now there are many, Recommended jointly for similar reasons as above, not to mention the troper has had them in her friends list for years. He was different. An Endless Procession ''of Little Ones by Anonymous. America will manipulate and trick whoever he needs to gain control of the world. Alfred gets ditched by Matthew and Katyusha. America isn't who he seems. Thank you, have a nice day! the cashier waved as the two brothers left. He remembered a similar incident when America threw one of his officals across the room when he was little, because the man yelled at Arthur. America is forgetful. And she can write light-hearted fic too. Like the bane of my existence, More tags to be added in case I forgot any, No beta we die like my non-existent friends, But doesn't have enough emotional capacity for it, [] The Stars And Stripes Forever . Nations rarely ever just get sick, theres almost always a reason. Then, finally, finally, his eyelids fluttered and America turned his head.H-hes awake! Canada shouted.The other two quickly came running. ! Matthew ran to his brothers side, kneeling beside him.He rubbed his brothers back as the poor nation continued coughing up blood and clutching at his chest, all while gasping for air.Whats hap-But before Canada could finish his sentence, a wave of screams and panic cut him off. Germany: Unfortunately, we need another world meeting. Hetalia University houses many students, some bought their way into the university's prestigious ranks, others gained scholarships, others just appear on the premises not even being admitted to the University. Its very unlike you to yellMatthew blushed at his sudden outburst, S-sorry, its just its its America! I need to keep him warm! Canada could not imagine life without America.Hmm, Im getting a bit tired of hamburgers. In an instant, before he could even react, another plane flew straight into the southern tower. Will it be lust at first sight? He himself was the younger brother but Matthew felt that, ironically, he was the calmer, more mature sibling. An explosion that seemed to shake the ground. If he knew this is what would've happened, he would have avoided Russia like the flu. Were it not for the dire situation, Britain would have kinda enjoyed it. Alfred cannot and will not stand for this; if she needs something special to re-awaken her fire, then he will provide it, whether she likes it or not. . Tears were streaming down his face.He found his brother in even worse condition than before; this time he was lying on his side, coughing up more blood and getting paler by the second.The poor country writhed in pain, his voice strained, M-Matt wha- whats?Shh! Canada hushed him. Au gc: yourrrmeow America stands uncontested. At all. You just rest for now. W- what did you do this time? Some began crying, others just stood there, stunned.J-Just wait here! Matthew yelled above the chaos. They tried to make America as comfortable as possible. Font size. Pairings: Most common ones (US/UK, FR/UK, Germany/S.Italy, Prussia/Canada, Prussia/Austria) and some rare pairs too (eg. People started stampeding, knocking each other over in their frantic desire to get out of there. Chng mi nht. America is a Dork (Hetalia) Cute America (Hetalia) Cute Russia (Hetalia) Short & Sweet. Cc quc gia khc gt u, ngay c America. Or is Arthur getting purified ? Arthur a low rank Succubus is always bothered by an Angel named Alfred, he wants to be left alone but the other keeps following him . It took some time, but the three managed to find an empty hotel a little ways away from the scene of the attack. Short little ficlet set in the Kaiserreich Universe. "I've taken the liberty to create students pairs and groups for the remaining schoolyear. Or: We follow Arthur Kirkland, embodiment of England throughout the years as we see the reason Edmond Smith lost his life. Or, no, England? Keep any and all comments respectful. Canada knew it must be really painful, if America was even calling him Mattie now. To escape the pain. Hope the trip goes well! China had confessed what he'd done to Japan, not knowing that North Korea was listening. "Vy th em cng phi c trch nhim, cho php thiu tng Kim c cng chiu em sut i" Everyone, that is, except for Arthur. At America's home, Canada was staring up at the house with some kind of deranged stare. Ngy bt u: 10.12.2022, Em l cuc i cn nhng ngi khc l cuc chi, Th tc, Khng xem hy lt qua. Alfred always replied with a 'Thanks for being there for me. Ludwig, hoping for some moral support, brings Gilbert along. Russia and America have been a thing for quite some time. She smiled up at Lucille, playfully. We are nations, we have something stronger than emotions. Maybe France? She mostly writes romance, but it defiantly isnt fluff. Anh t: Ci tn b ti bao dng bo ti sinh con cho anh ta. through any means necessary. Just close your eyes Dont try to move.He didnt need to tell him twice; as the pain that wracked his body slowly subsided, Alfreds eyelids were growing heavier and heavier. Author of the infamous Rape of Nanjing fill on the kink meme, the only Rape of Nanjing fanfic that this recommender will accept. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanficRecs/HetaliaAxisPowersAuthorsAndWebsites. Maryland is in charge and that's final! .. END: 10/12/2022 Nhn: Sinh t, tnh hu c chung, nhiu CP, tinh t, im vn, ABO I had to resort to taking my own private jet. (C1-C35) Canadino also does gen fics as well in series of genres, ranging from, Konstantya has so far mostly written about Austria-centric pieces and European nations, and she does it beautifully. Italy told Germany and soon every country knew. Sort by: Hot. Tucking Alfred in almost reminded him of when the nation was little, when he used to tuck him in at night and read him a bedtime story.Is that okay? Ground Zero: A 9/11 Hetalia Fanfic Etagirl. #3 vguk: 30/12/2022 No medicine can treat is wounds. America's throat tightened at the name but dismissed it. But if you like that kind of thing, this author's writing will blow your mind. Everyone, that is, except for Arthur. Stories range from serious to silly, but they're all well written and wonderfully in-character. Alfred always had magic inside him, it was apparent for a long time. The World Trade Center it was burning. Anh c: Mi ngy u n o i ly hn. None of it was real, but Alfred loved playing pretend. Deep down inside she was also slightly angry that Russia had cheated on America, but there were more important matters. # 1. That being said, I don't want to diminish the seriousness of this tragedy either. Mature. #Pluie Everyone and their mother knew. Why are you calling?Is that how you greet your beloved little brother? France scolded. But Matthew couldnt tell his brother that. They say that those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. No exceptions. Or, at least, it wasnt supposed to be. I've already gotten that from France, Canada, England, DenmarkPrussiaI don't need anymore. One morning he forgets to take his suppressant pill on the day of a world meeting because he is in a rush and all hell breaks loose. "Mng anh tr v, Taehyung" The only victim of the Masked Butcher who lived to tell the tale and is also his unexpected lover. The blond took out a t-shirt with I Heart NYC printed on it. Work Search: No one would have thought that such a man like him could ever murdered a person. Slowly, his eyelids opened and his beautiful blue eyes, at first hazy and unfocused, looked on the three men standing before him.Wh-where? America tried to sit up.H-hey! His eartbeat it is very sporadic and weak!B- big brother! Matthew cried, burying his face into Americas chest. America almost hit his head across his coffee table. #china Thailand chuyn my nh cho mi ngi cng xem v t ngoi cn phng, ting tht thm thit ca China vng vo. START: 18/10/2022 3 Reviews. Song song c hai v tr i thc v truyn o, Bible vn lun yu thng Build. He didnt want to disturb their patient.The Brit ran off to fetch a glass of water.Al? All three have so much depth. Arthur is a mortician that is growing tired of his boring day to day and wishes for something more exciting. He still felt cold but was too weak to even fully tremble, instead occasionally shuddering.Lets at least get him inside, Matthew said. ging China th thm. No other ways to put it, whenever she puts a story out you can guarentee it to have good characterization, development, and dialog. His face was pale and the blonde was trembling. She also has a DeviantArt account here. Dark America (Hetalia) America is putting a gun against the head of one of England's generals, and Arthur doesn't know what to do. thi i khan him Omega, Thang gia sinh c 7 cu O. They removed his blood-stained, wet, clothing and replaced them with some pajamas that they borrowed from the souvenir shop. Her poetry in her stories are amazing and the worlds she creates are truly believable. Also, Poland is a, I've already recced a Greece/Japan work of hers in the Shipping Fics section, but the entirety of her APH works seriously deserves to be recced here in full. While she mainly does drama, her stuff is still really funny. Kim Taehyung x Jeon Jungkook. Youre still recovering.He was helpless and scared, and he felt like a little kid again. He remembered a similar incident when America threw one of his officals across the room when he was little, because the man yelled at Arthur. This time not by his brother, but by a jolt of pain that caused him to yelp and momentarily lose control, falling back down.Al, what did I say?Im so sorry, America England hung his head, unsure of what else to say.Nothing he could do or say would make this situation any better. Takes place on that island the Allies and Axis got trapped on during ww2. New York-cheesecake: Okay dad! Tc gi: Bch Vn a Everyone found seats with a large divide between the Slytherins and Gryffindors. The world meeting shall take place at my place in three days, I expect all of you to be there. He hated feeling so vulnerable and useless. America: Hey, another world meeting has been called. This subpage is for Dark Fics about the unsavory side of world history and relationships. The three other nations breathed a collective sigh of relief upon hearing his soft, rhythmic, snoring. "You weren't even loyal!" He held it up in front of himself and grinned childishly. Mon dieu, you need to get your ears checked! Rated for language and possible future content. I'll get over it, I'll be fine!' He was just relaxing by himself until he got a message on the group chat all of the countries used. "Vy nn, ti ngh t chc li ba tic, ln ny, s do England ph trch." Along the way some confessions are made. Her grammar and spelling are generally good, but what really makes her praiseworthy is her understanding and ability to communicate what's going on in the country's heads and hearts. Yeah, that'd be great. The author has a good grasp of these characters, especially the Allies and Axis. She has a very clear writing style, the characterization of all the characters is amazing and she manages to combine drama with humor, love and smut. Bleeding and battered, America swears vengeance on those who betrayed him. (Name) (Last Name) was walking home one night when she was hit by a car in a hit and run. No wonder America left you!Sh-shut up! England shouted, face turning red on the other side of the line. Also please note that this topic may be triggering to some, so if it is something that bothers you then you may not want to read this story. link : https://babybluegarden.wordpress.com/2013/09/25/long-fic-why-her-hetalia-list-chapter/, why her ? "Nhanh ln, ti s cm chn HongKong li." Unfortunately, England was not as strong as the two younger nations, and required Frances help to move him.
Angard Recruitment Glasgow, Jordan Brown Kindig, Articles H