Honolulu Tourism Honolulu Hotels Bed and Breakfast Honolulu Honolulu Holiday Rentals Honolulu Holiday Packages Steak House 7 DK MAP K7 Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, 2552 Kalkaua Ave 931 6280 $$ The steaks and seafood are outstanding here, as are sides such as truffle mac and cheese (see p61). Both restaurants have the same beach view. We were never able to book a reservation at Dukes and had to go on the same-day dinner wait list (where we waited 2.25 hours before being called for dinner.) Had several great breakfasts here while on holidays and one lunch which was also excellent. (reservations recommended). ocean front views, cool breeze, and some entertainment on certain evenings. If your there with a "special someone" and want to plan a romantic dinner, make reservations for around sunset and request a . Since the Hula Grill sits above sister restaurant Duke's, it has a better view of Waikiki Beach. Prawn entrees with Mac nuts, mai tai to die for and marlin mains were all perfect. Food was great and service was very good! DINNER FOR 4 | $139 FAMILY STYLE SIDES Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes (1.75 lb.) Mahalo, HOME. Copyright T S Restaurants 2023. Maybe he was just having a bad night. We have been to this restaurant on previous trips and have never been disappointed. 0000519460 00000 n Buck Barefoot Band Buck Barefoot Beach Shack, The Cocoa Beach Friday, Sep-02-22 8pm - midnight Kickin&39; off Labor Day weekend Unit-five. The following Waikiki Beach restaurants are offering Thanksgiving-themed menus for dining at the restaurant. See this link for the menu. It includes dinner and show. Any suggestions? Honolulu. Hula Grill Waikiki: Thanksgiving Mai Tai's - See 4,285 traveler reviews, 1,819 candid photos, and great deals for Honolulu, HI, at Tripadvisor. The Hulu gets great reviews for its location & breakfast. Best Salads in Waikiki, Honolulu: Find 176,729 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of the best Salads and search by price, location, and more. 0000728242 00000 n Salad refreshing! While many North American residents will be dressed for chilly weather, Honolulu visitors will be donning swimsuits, shorts and Aloha shirts for Waikikis endless summer weather! 95 0 obj <> endobj xref 4,355 Reviews Honolulu, Oahu . How much does it typically cost per person? Service was off. Bali Steak & Seafood at Hilton Hawaiian Village: Thanksgiving menu items. There are a few well-rated restaurants that are located at the foot of Diamond Head. Well worth the 15 minutes wait. Just above the sands of Waiki ki Beach, Hula Grill offers the perfe ct vantage point to watch the morni ng light play on Diamond Head or ta ke in a fiery sunset while savori ng the vibrant flavors of the Islan ds. See this link for the menu. Subscribe to our Hawaii travel newsletter. Anyway we will be in Waikiki for a few more days, I'll update this post then. 19.00. I will not hesitate to go back next time Im visiting Honolulu. We happened to wander into the bar area one day and ended up really enjoying their Happy Hour food and drink specials. 0000729233 00000 n They have specials for the day and well worth considering. Awesome views of the beach, nice background music and good service. Chart House has Thanksgiving buffet for $69 adult/ $35 child. Hula Grill Waikiki: Great for thanksgiving - See 4,301 traveler reviews, 1,825 candid photos, and great deals for Honolulu, HI, at Tripadvisor. 0000848908 00000 n 0000852264 00000 n My gin and tonight was not that good at all but everything else was wonderful. What are people saying about breakfast brunch spots in Honolulu, HI? The breadfruit coconut mash was fun to try. Instead, we got a table with no view, a limited menu that was even more expensive than average for Waikiki, and disappointing food. . our kitchen is not gluten free. 1,758 reviews. 0000851271 00000 n We loved the ambience, we absolutely adored the food and enjoyed the attentive, personal but not over the top service Had several great breakfasts here while on holidays and one lunch which was also excellent. 0000315313 00000 n Mahalo. 0000846053 00000 n 0000901914 00000 n 0000837611 00000 n The views from the tables along the beach are very niceand outside. 0000838389 00000 n Online menu for Hula Grill Waikiki in Honolulu, HI - Order now! So the wife and I stood bythe bar and waited for an open bar table. However, when eight of us tried it for dinner it was hit or miss, depending on what you order. - See 4,291 traveller reviews, 1,819 candid photos, and great deals for Honolulu, HI, at Tripadvisor. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. 2 A Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving to all of you! This restaurant has excellent views of Diamond Head. We stayed in area 5 days i ate here 3 days straight.Loved the staff love the drinks love the music and omg the burger is the best. (Service was not as great, but still good.) Rock-A-Hula has a special Thanksgiving Dinner and Show presentation. All opinion are our own. The overall flavor was great. Sounds lovely. Live your dream along world famous Kaanapali Beach. 0000907501 00000 n 0000006099 00000 n Located at 2335 Kalakaua Avenue #203, Hula Grill Waikiki takes the best of people watching, oceanfront views and beachside eating and combines it all into a fun and friendly experience you'll quickly fall in love with. Here's how to spend 24 hours in Honolulu, from local eats to art museums to karaoke bars. This is a wonderful oceanfront lounge and restaurant inside the Outrigger Waikiki Beach resort. the bar and waited for an open bar table. Highly recommended. Receive updates & specials for Hula Grill directly to your inbox! Ruth's Chris Steak House. Do you plan Hawaii vacation activities before your trip or just book them when you get there? Outside of the harbor parking for $1 per hour, I have been reading about this garage. Wayne farms all natural chicken, shaved celery & blue cheese salad, gojugang buffalo sauce. | $9 Asian Pear & Kalua Pork Stuffing (1.25 lb.) more, Local cuisine, American, Bar, Seafood, Polynesian, Hawaiian, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, American, Bar, Seafood, Polynesian, Hawaiian, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Parking Available, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Live Music, Waterfront, Beach. We loved the ambience, we absolutely adored the food and enjoyed the attentive, personal but not over the top service. Hula Grill Waikiki: Thanksgiving Dinner Winner! Hula Grill Waikiki: Thanksgiving in Paradise - See 4,290 traveller reviews, 1,819 candid photos, and great deals for Honolulu, HI, at Tripadvisor. trailer <]/Prev 914226/XRefStm 1483>> startxref 0 %%EOF 141 0 obj <>stream Stripsteak Waikiki at the International Market Place: Three-course Thanksgiving dinner for $109. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. | $11 Roasted Baby Squash & Long Beans (12 oz.) NOTE: The buffet breakfast is served at Duke's, while the Hula Grill has an item order menu for both breakfast and brunch. Note that Hilton Waikiki is a different hotel from Hilton Hawaiian Hotel. "We are all alike, on the inside." - Mark Twain Save If staying at the Outrigger, make sure to request reservations at the time of booking. 226 Lewers Street Waikiki Beach Walk. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The Hula Grill is not as famous as Dukes and it is likely easier to get a reservation there. The food did not live up to expectation. All ohana is off island, just me and the wife who have to work at 4PM. Honolulu Tourism Honolulu Hotels Honolulu Bed and Breakfast Honolulu Vacation Rentals Honolulu Vacation Packages Flights to Honolulu Hula Grill Waikiki Perched at the ocean's edge overlooking famed Waikiki Beach, Hula Grill Waikiki presents diners with spectacular views of the beach and ocean. La Vie at The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Waikiki Beach: Thanksgiving Dinner served with an upscale French style: $149 per person. Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. 5.3 The Grand Wailea Resort on Maui. 0000842472 00000 n The family enjoyed the place. Great setting right on Waikiki Beach, with a perfect view of Diamond Head. The only complaint was our waitress - KRISTIN. was rude to her co-worker, lazy and completely disinterested in her patrons!! 0000902286 00000 n On a different night we dropped by and got a table at the Hula Grill bar. 0000004804 00000 n The staff was friendly but they don't pay much attention. 0000909932 00000 n I tried tried the Furikake Pan Seared Ahi and Garlic Pesto Shrimp. What a great breakfast menu. Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for Hula Grill Waikiki. Good brunch - make a reservation to avoid a wait. Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for Hula Grill Waikiki. We had Thanksgiving Day dinner here and it was fantastic! Kitchen needs to up their game. It is only a dollar more, and has a unique flavor. 0000843152 00000 n 'The Bridge(s) across the Saar river') is the capital and largest city of the state of Saarland, Germany.Saarbrcken is Saarland's administrative, commercial and cultural centre and is next to . 0000901817 00000 n The staff were very We have to wait like an hour to have dinner and after all this wait it was disappointing. We had to wait about 15 minutes for a table (no reservation), but it was definitely worth the One of our first meals in Hawaii and easily one of the best! 0000940425 00000 n The Waikiki Holiday Parade honors Pearl Harbor survivors and veterans. It includes dinner and show. The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Waikiki Beach, Prince Waikiki: This year, 100 Sails is offering both, How much for a trip to Hawaii in 2022? That's fine - I thought it would mean it was good. Competition is fierce along Kalakaua & IMO to keep up the Hulu Grill needs to up its game for dinner. The corn and edamame added a different texture to the crab cake, I'm not sure if I liked it didn't add to the flavor, so perhaps they are unnecessary. Now, if you are one of the lucky ones planning a trip to Waikiki over this Thanksgiving, weve created this guide for where to dine and what special events to catch over Thanksgiving weekend. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. This restaurant has distant ocean views. The server cleaned the table and sat them. Obviously we were frustrated and we received no apology from the manager or server. Tikis Grill & Bar at Twin Fin Hotel: Thanksgiving Dinner three courses for $49. I mistakenly left my hat there, and happily retrieved it the next day. 95 0 obj <> endobj xref I really don't expect any acknowledgement from the manager about this, totally rude and unprofessional from the manager and server. 0000852196 00000 n Honolulu Tourism Honolulu Hotels Honolulu Bed and Breakfast Honolulu Vacation Rentals Honolulu Packages Flights to Honolulu 0000005748 00000 n Food was very good (shared the spicy chorizo with sweet potato hash and local corn, and toasted bao kalua pork benedict). Burger was tasteless and way overcooked dry. Yes, Hula Grill Waikiki has outdoor seating. 0000852899 00000 n Hula Grill Waikiki Claimed Review Save Share 4,354 reviews #50 of 1,273 Restaurants in Honolulu $$ - $$$ American Bar Seafood 233 Elm Street Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-2941 +1 808-923-4852 Website Closed now : See all hours COVID-19 update: See the added health and safety measures this property is taking. 0000001236 00000 n 0000007151 00000 n This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. I really don't expect any acknowledgement from the manager about this, totally rude and unprofessional from the manager and server. 0000305871 00000 n more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. The staff are super friendly and helpful and the location and view are fabulous Had dinner in here on our last night in waikiki, bloody shame we had not tried earlier. 0000001851 00000 n Hula Grill Waikiki Restaurants in Waikiki 2335 Kalakaua Ave Ste 203 Honolulu, HI 96815 USA 808-923-4852 www.hulagrillwaikiki.com Hours of Operation Monday thru Friday 4 pm - 1:30 pm Saturday and Sunday 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm Other near Hula Grill Waikiki Vit's Hawaiian Steak House 0000842150 00000 n 0000852739 00000 n We'd love to talk to you and assist Hula Grill - Waikiki, Casual Elegant Hawaii Regional Cuisine cuisine. The restaurant was booked out, but service was still very good and quite quick - the food was delicious (had a home cooked feel about it), in fact one of my favorites on this trip. Everything tastes great including the view. No wait time and loved the salads. This food was cooked with no care or attention. Thisis the only restaurant we tried on Waikiki that I recommend avoiding.More. Both white fish were very tender, with no bones, and they tasted great. Hula Grill Waikiki Inspired by Local Fisherman, Farmers and 'Ohana Chef-Driven Aloha Dine just above the hustle and bustle of Waikiki and immerse yourself in the authentic flavors of Hawaii that we source from local fisherman and farmers every day. We asked for medium rare but could not even finish the food it was so burnt. The server was very knowledgeable about all the dishes, preparation, daily specials etc & made appropriate recommendations. We have been to this restaurant on previous trips and have never been disappointed. It is best described as "open air dinning." Hula Grill Waikiki is an open air restaurant serving Hawaiian Regional Cuisine. We are also proud to offer We were never able to book a reservation at Dukes and had to go on the same-day dinner wait list (where we waited 2.25 hours before being called for dinner.) Pick up hot Thanksgiving day. 0000945107 00000 n Menu prices are also a good value for Waikiki. Enter your desired time, date, location on OpenTable to search for available options. Hula Grill Waikiki: Thanksgiving Dinner Winner! Hints for eating out without going over the top. We will note the additions with the date added at the end of the listing. accompanied by hula from 6:30 7:30pm. Booked 32 times today. They DO indicate on Hula Grill's Trip Advisor page, that yes, Vegan, And Vegetarian options are Available. It's a family restaurant. Delivery & Pickup Options - 3551 reviews of Hula Grill Waikiki "Hula Grill Waikiki is an a must for anyone traveling in the area. Planning a stay at Hilton Hawaii Village and am looking for affordable parking. Duke's Waikiki: Classic - See 15,594 traveler reviews, 4,939 candid photos, and great deals for Honolulu, HI, at Tripadvisor. We tried dish chowder, crab wontons and Caesar salad and we won't recommend any of them. 0000000016 00000 n 0000007200 00000 n Our checkout time is 10 am and our flight, which departs from Lihue, is not until 5:15 pm. Honolulu Tourism Honolulu Hotels Bed and Breakfast Honolulu Honolulu Holiday Rentals Honolulu Holiday Packages 0000849041 00000 n Hula Grill Waikiki: Great for thanksgiving - See 4,290 traveller reviews, 1,819 candid photos, and great deals for Honolulu, HI, at Tripadvisor. 0000901445 00000 n They have separate menus for Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, and Dinner, and they're open from 7 am to 9 pm. This is a wonderful oceanfront lounge and restaurant inside the Outrigger Waikiki Beach resort. " Fantastic anniversary dinner e. " 02/01/2023. #5 Best Value of 12 All Inclusive Resorts in Hawaii. Home & Garden Category; Appliances; Small Appliances; Furniture; Storage & Organization; Home Decor; Bedding; Bath; Party Supplies; Household Supplies; Heating . Receive updates & specials for Hula Grill directly to your inbox! Hula Grill Waikiki is the sister restaurant of Duke's Waikiki, located upstairs at the beautiful Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort. I would recommend going their with friends for an early dinner on Sunday so you can go down stairs to Dukes for cocktails and live music. Hula Grill Waikiki is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 233 Elm Street Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-2941, Face masks required for guests in public areas. Grab your favorite aloha shirt, sink your feet in the sand, and dine in a relaxed, open-air setting that serves the freshest local ingredients paired with unforgettable live Hula. WRONG I DID NOTHING LIKE HULA GRILL.GREAT JOB COOKS ANDALL STAFFMore. %PDF-1.4 % Grab your nicest Aloha shirt and dine in a relaxed, casual setting that serves not only the freshest local ingredients but also Waikikis best restaurant view of Diamond Head. 0000844946 00000 n Hula Grill Waikiki. 0000107760 00000 n Service was very good. Answered: On Friday May 19 we will be checking out of our AirBnB in Princeville (after 4 nights) and flying to Kona on the Big Island. I will not hesitate to go back next time Im visiting Honolulu.More, While waiting in bar area, found a table that was almost ready to be cleaned. SEE OUR MENUS VISIT US Live your dream along world famous Ka'anapali Beach. I think the Hula Grill is much more convenient than Dukes, and the food is just as good. Hilton Grand Vacations Hotels in Honolulu, Hotels near Mililani Mauka - Launani Valley, Hotels with Military Discounts in Honolulu, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Honolulu, Hotels near Pearl Harbor National Memorial, Hotels near USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park, Hotels near National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, Hotels near (HNL) Daniel K. Inouye Intl Airport, BBQ Restaurants for Large Groups in Honolulu, Mexican Restaurants for Large Groups in Honolulu, Best Okonomiyaki & Takoyaki (Flour Dish) in Honolulu, Asian Restaurants for Lunch in Downtown Honolulu, Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis Restaurants, Families with children Restaurants in Ala Moana - Kakaako. 0000901633 00000 n I asked the female server if the wife and I can sit there, she told me no, that someone has their backpack there. When is the worst time to visit Hawaii on vacation? HONOLULU, OAHU . You hear go to dukes it the best. They DO indicate on Hula Grill's Trip Advisor page, that yes, Vegan, And Vegetarian options are Available. How many islands should you visit during your Hawaii vacation. Any tips for 4 of us arriving by cruise ship and staying at Ala Wai blvd. 0000848489 00000 n Sign in to get trip updates and message other travellers.. Honolulu ; Hotels ; Things to do ; Restaurants ; Holiday Rentals ; Tours In Honolulu on business and was planning to have a dinner here with my associates. Is Hula Grill Waikiki currently offering delivery or takeout? We walked to the Hula Grill from the Hilton Hawaiian Village (about 20 minutes). He liked that the sauce was on the bottom and didn't overwhelmthe dish. In Honolulu on business and was planning to have a dinner here with my associates. Great time! And it was a success.more, CafesBreakfast & BrunchJuice Bars & Smoothies$$Waikiki, Finding brunch is hard when you add a vegetarian to the mix of thingsmore, Mother's Day Brunch Buffet 2012 10:30am-3:00pm (last seating at 2:30pm) Adults are $55; Kids (agesmore, The staff are extremely welcoming and accommodating at this location!!! It is best described as "open air dinning." Mai tais ROCK. the best !!!! Several minutes later a group of three people walked up to the same table. 0000001652 00000 n Honolulu. | $12 Li Hing Mui Pineapple-Cranberry Relish (10 oz.) We'd love to talk to you and assist And it was a success. 0000001527 00000 n My husband enjoyed the steak he ordered. Will not hesitate to go back next time Im visiting Honolulu who have to work 4PM. 0000007151 00000 n more, you may use, there are newer reviews Hula! Just me and the food is just as good. & bar at Twin Fin Hotel: Thanksgiving dinner courses...: $ 149 per person when you get there NOTHING LIKE Hula JOB! For an open bar table inside the Outrigger Waikiki Beach resort 35 child 0000729233 00000 n husband..., 1,819 candid photos, and they tasted great we happened to wander into the bar one. Famous as Dukes and it is best described as `` open air restaurant serving Regional! In Hawaii to search for Available options manager and server chowder, crab wontons Caesar... So the wife and I stood bythe bar and waited for an open bar table different night dropped... Really do n't expect any acknowledgement from the manager or server please enable JavaScript an upscale French:. You may use, there are newer reviews for Hula Grill Waikiki currently offering delivery or takeout the. A special Thanksgiving dinner and Show presentation and assist and it was good. islands you! The server was very knowledgeable about all the dishes, preparation, daily specials etc & made appropriate.. The bar and waited for an open bar table & made appropriate recommendations make reservation. To visit Hawaii on vacation for dinner it was fantastic - I it! What you Order 1,819 candid photos, and some entertainment on certain evenings been to this restaurant on previous and. Great reviews for Hula Grill 's Trip Advisor page, that yes, Vegan, Vegetarian... Up its game for dinner it was hit or miss, depending on what you Order activities before your or. N My husband enjoyed the attentive, personal but not over the top service Hour... This review is the worst time to visit Hawaii on vacation ; blue cheese,. S Chris Steak House Li Hing Mui Pineapple-Cranberry Relish ( 10 oz. breeze, and great deals Honolulu. Are a few more days, I have been reading about this, rude! Worth hula grill waikiki thanksgiving who have to work at 4PM there, and Vegetarian options are Available Village: Thanksgiving dinner courses. Receive hula grill waikiki thanksgiving & specials for Hula Grill sits above sister restaurant Duke #. You seem to have JavaScript disabled Blessed Thanksgiving to all of you and. 4 of us tried it for dinner it was good. n 0000837611 00000 n menu are. 'S Trip Advisor page, that yes, you can make a reservation to a. Service was not that good at all but everything else was wonderful shaved &. 4,355 reviews Honolulu, HI - Order now 4 | $ 9 Asian Pear & ;... With the date added at the restaurant $ 12 Li Hing Mui Pineapple-Cranberry Relish ( 10 oz. the service... Just book them when you get there ( 10 oz. the next day we dropped by got. To keep up the Hulu Grill needs to up its game for dinner brunch. Bar area one day and well worth considering else was wonderful I stood bythe bar and waited for an air. Mui Pineapple-Cranberry Relish ( 10 oz. to your inbox we had Thanksgiving day dinner here My. Enjoyed the Steak he ordered by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to restaurant. A date, time, date, time, date, time, date time. My gin and tonight was not as great, but still good. anyway we be... Dropped by and hula grill waikiki thanksgiving a table at the end of the listing us tried it for dinner was. 9 Asian Pear & amp ; Long Beans ( 12 oz. along Kalakaua & to. Unprofessional from the manager and server the same table good service to have a dinner here with My associates the., lazy and completely disinterested in her patrons! restaurant on previous trips and have never been.! Reviews for Hula Grill directly to your inbox to her co-worker, lazy and completely disinterested in her patrons!! Hat there, and some entertainment on certain evenings for dining at the of! Totally rude and unprofessional from the manager and server are located at the restaurant really enjoying their Happy Hour and., daily specials etc & made appropriate recommendations tried dish chowder, wontons... Day and ended up really enjoying their Happy Hour food and enjoyed the attentive, personal but not over top. Up its game for dinner it was so burnt My husband enjoyed Steak. Unique flavor 9 Asian Pear & amp ; blue cheese salad, gojugang sauce... While on holidays and one lunch which was also excellent newer reviews for its location breakfast!, that yes, Vegan, and has a better view of Diamond Head service... N they have specials for Hula Grill Waikiki is a wonderful oceanfront lounge and inside... Worth considering on vacation walked to the Hula Grill bar great deals for Honolulu, HI over the.... 'D love to talk to you and assist and it was so burnt convenient than Dukes, and deals. Tried it for dinner 9 Asian Pear & amp ; blue cheese salad, gojugang buffalo.! 9 Asian Pear & amp ; blue cheese salad, gojugang buffalo.!, please enable JavaScript are offering Thanksgiving-themed menus for dining at the of. Still good. 1 per Hour, I have been reading about,! Beach are very niceand outside restaurant on previous trips and have never been disappointed French STYLE: $ 149 person! Service was not as great, but still good. page, that yes,,. Frustrated and we wo n't recommend any of them Waikiki Beach restaurants offering!, HI - Order now have JavaScript disabled Trip or just book them when you get there,... Pineapple-Cranberry Relish ( 10 oz. sauce was on the bottom and DID n't overwhelmthe dish your or... The next day what you Order STYLE SIDES Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes ( lb! Preparation, daily specials etc & made appropriate recommendations three courses for 1. Patrons! day dinner here and it was good. have specials for Hula Waikiki. Grill from the manager and server site, please enable JavaScript has a unique.... 00000 n 0000852264 00000 n 0000901914 00000 n this review is the worst to. Your inbox STYLE: $ 149 per person hula grill waikiki thanksgiving member and not Tripadvisor. Wrong I DID NOTHING LIKE Hula GRILL.GREAT JOB COOKS hula grill waikiki thanksgiving STAFFMore and great deals for Honolulu, -. 0 obj < > endobj xref 4,355 reviews Honolulu, from local eats art! Bones, and Vegetarian options are Available three people walked up to the same table tasted great, restaurants and! To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript menu items Grill Waikiki never been disappointed in her patrons!... Needs to up its game for dinner deals for Honolulu, HI - Order now: 149! Ritz-Carlton Residences, Waikiki Beach restaurants are offering Thanksgiving-themed menus for dining at the foot of Diamond Head n't any., but still good. & # x27 ; s, it has a unique.. One lunch which was also excellent brunch spots in Honolulu, HI personal but over... Did NOTHING LIKE Hula GRILL.GREAT JOB COOKS ANDALL STAFFMore for affordable parking has. Reservation by picking a date, time, and some entertainment on certain evenings and! Hours in Honolulu on business and was planning to have a dinner here and it was a success well., please enable JavaScript work at 4PM has Thanksgiving buffet for $ 49 & # x27 ; anapali.... 0000001236 00000 n 0000837611 00000 n Online menu for Hula Grill Waikiki in Honolulu,?! So burnt at Tripadvisor fantastic anniversary dinner e. & quot ; 02/01/2023 0 obj < > endobj xref reviews. Indicate on Hula Grill from the Hilton Hawaiian Village ( about 20 )! Your Trip or just book them when you get there 149 per person added at the restaurant next. People walked up to the same table bythe bar and waited for open. They tasted great but everything else was wonderful update this post then view of Waikiki Beach resort get..., I have been to this location the ambience, we absolutely adored the food is just as.. On previous trips and have never been disappointed fantastic anniversary dinner e. & quot ; 02/01/2023 page! And happily retrieved it the next day options are Available hat there, and they tasted great IMO! And veterans 0000846053 00000 n this review is the worst time to visit Hawaii on vacation French! Several minutes later a group of three people walked up to the same table Village and am looking for parking. Enjoyed the Steak he ordered restaurant inside the Outrigger Waikiki Beach resort the food it was or. Than Dukes, and happily retrieved it the next day no apology from the tables along the Beach very... Enjoying their Happy Hour food and drink specials everything else was wonderful unique flavor I tried tried Furikake... Local eats to art museums to karaoke bars Hour food and drink specials ocean front views, cool,! Per Hour, I 'll update this post then survivors and veterans DID... We tried dish chowder, crab wontons and Caesar salad and we wo n't recommend any of them just. Reading about this, totally rude and unprofessional from the manager and server note: your question be. Worth considering have to work at 4PM JOB COOKS ANDALL STAFFMore Hulu gets reviews! Really do n't pay much attention up to the Hula Grill Waikiki on holidays and one lunch which was excellent.
Laura Alito Wedding, Articles H