Enter your email address to follow this blog . one that could change Sherlock's life forever. Now 6. It still puzzles me, much as I hate to admit anything that leaves me baffled, but I will make an exception. Allison Cooper is not your average girl. . The story works with a lot of original characters and offers an imaginative plot that will make the readers smile more than once. Sherlock - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,367 . I just laid back and cried.The writing is some of the best Ive seen and the plot and everything is just ehnnnnng. Movie News, Movie Trailers & upcoming Movie Reviews, The Leading Source for Gaming News, Reviews, and Interviews, Fic Recs: 10 Amazing Works Of Sherlock Fan-Fiction On AO3, Sherlock (BBC): 5 Most Likeable Characters (& 5 Fans Can't Stand), To Sleep, Perchance to Smother Your Flatmate With a Pillow, Sherlock: 10 Continuity Errors That Fans Probably Didn't Notice, The Arrowverse: 10 Fanfiction Relationships We Wish Were Real, Some fans like to compare the character of Sherlock Holmes and the Doctor, MCU: Stucky, Stony, and 8 Other Fan-Favorite Relationships Ranked By AO3 Fan-Fiction Work Counts, Game Of Thrones: 10 Things From The Books About Daenerys That The Show Changed, The 45 Best Sitcoms Of All Time (According To IMDb), The Witcher: 10 Memes That Perfectly Sum Up The Henry Cavill-Liam Hemsworth Recasting, The Walking Dead: 10 Storylines That Prove Negan Was The Hero Of The Story, Dragon Ball: 10 Biggest Retcons In The Franchise, 10 Arguments Every Supernatural Fan Gets Into, Think Lucerys' Death Was Bad? sherlockfic. The biggest underestimation Sherlock Holmes ever made was in relation to one John Watson. Set over the course of one school year in 2009, this is the story of two star-crossed misfits - Sherlock and John - smart enough to know that first love almost never lasts, but brave and desperate enough to try. Can we keep her, John?. 270 guests However, It's Trousers, not Pants!puts the emphasis on John and his relationships (friendships) with various Avengers. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. In a Universe where you get your soulmate's name on you're wrist at Seventeen, Sherlock never got his. Reversal of "A Study in Pink" with John as the genius and Sherlock as the poor sap who gets dragged along for the ride. Sherlock caught himself chewing his lip anxiously, watching John carefully, trying to deduce what he was thinking. Moriarty decides to try doing the ironic thing and read some bad fanfiction. The fic also uses the same techniques the show did, such as texting which was, of course, absent in the original Sherlock Holmes stories. Look at you! For now. On the surface, he was a simple man who enjoyed tea and jam and a good episode of classic Who, but underneath he was a soldier and that quality would remain with him forever. But such a natural thing couldnt happen because Sherlock didntallowfor things to simplyhappen. Sherlock and John are spending some time in Italy to recover from their last case. He was carted off to training not long after their meeting and deployed later that year. There needs to be lots more of this! Bonus if John got married to Sherlock and no one noticed." Also posted to AO3. When the BBC transformed the story of Sherlock Holmes for the 21st century, fans were delighted. Eventual J/S. 95.8K 6.9K 110. When Molly goes missing one night after work it takes two years for the detective to find her and even longer to rescue her with Mary & Mycroft's help. Sort by: Hot. John dropped the untorn paper to the floor carelessly and focused his attention on the naked box in his hands. When he tried to restrain Moriarty and ensure Sherlocks escape? Please consider turning it on! "And I hate Mycroft. "What would make my day is if someone could recommend me or write some BAMF!John fic. 21 parts. I dont know the right words. John watched his best friends face turn guilty and strangely vulnerable. Sherlock Fanfic Recs; Sherlock X John Recs; Follow Blog via Email. They'd solved the case of the six thatchers but when John and Mary have an argument that remains to be discovered, and Mary then puts John and Rosie at risk in her anger After John returns from being kidnapped, Sherlock is beyond worried, and the only thing that comforts him is striking up a week-long deal. Sherlock is out of nicotine patches and his mood is, well you can probably imagine. The dwarf-sized soldier/doctor put on his Captain Watson voice and snapped, "Drink this!" as he handed Sherlock a mug of tea just how Sherlock liked . Will he find out the truth in time. He only fears how John is going to react if he ever finds out. 16 Jan 2013 An archive of recommendations for BBC Sherlock lovers, John Leads a Quiet BAMF Life fill byanonymous, The Ichor of Talos series byNikoshinigami. Sherlock had learned long ago when it was a good and when it was bad to deduce John and he could tell that now was one of the times that John wanted it to be a surprise. Sherlock and John are trying to rent out 221 C. bbcsherlock. #1 in Johnlock Johnlock. Its been two years since John Watson faked his death. I Sherlock looked up at him, swallowed. Sherlock blinked at John, frowning in confusion. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (47935), Sherlock Holmes & Related Fandoms (27652), Sherlock Holmes - Arthur Conan Doyle (1875), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Eventual Sherlock Holmes/John Watson - Relationship, Alternate Universe - Sleepless in Seattle Fusion, Fic was written as a roleplay between authors, written Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett style, An explanation as to Mycroft's fear of clowns, Inferno References (La Divina Commedia | The Divine Comedy - Dante Alighieri), Inferno (La Divina Commedia | The Divine Comedy - Dante Alighieri), La Divina Commedia | The Divine Comedy References. Think of the vibes in "A Study in Pink/Scarlett." Now he and Sherlock are pulled into a case that brings up bad memories for John, memories that he wishes he could forget. She truly thought that John wasnt big enough, wasnt strong enough, wasnt steady enough, wasnt strong-headed enough, to serve his queen.He quietly reminded her he wasnt a ten year old who would be discouraged anymore and left her to her wine, paying for both of their dinners like the gentleman he was.She was wrong, of course. He just couldn't. A man who was happy to be home and settled and wanted a quiet life, with a few colds and a stubbed toe or two - someone who was protective and sensible and wanted to retire to a quiet country home. 200 221B Baker St. I interrupted an experiment for you. Rating: PG-13 now, later could be NC-17 Warnings: angst, slash Detective Inspector Sherlock Holmes is at his wits end trying to solve a string of "serial suicides" when his old mentor Greg Lestrade suggests he seek the input of one Doctor John H. Watson. Because when John shot a cabbie for him with the aim of a hit man? i want you to like it. Sherlock leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss on Johns lips. Moving to London seemed the best plan when she had some family troubles, and she takes 221c Baker Street, the flat right under the man who will change h. Lestrade barks out a sharp laugh.What is it, sir? Sally asks.Lestrade pauses, his face lighter than shed seen it in weeks. In-ert - Aeortamint.Perhaps Sherlock couldve developed his own feelings for John, in time. Recommended by Ectoplasm Cookie; Pairing: Sherlock/John; Synopsis: Sherlock doesn't call or text John when there is an explosion at Baker Street and he finds out while watching TV.The good doctor is understandably upset. Less trade is on holiday, somethings going around so many of the other detectives are off sick. Heres the playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1DNeblT3I28ztLV4XJemyV. His niece, a daughter the father, his brother Mycroft does not know about, and it needs to remain that way, but for how long? John is a trans man living stealth. . Magic is real, and Jo John's sick and it's up to Sherlock to take care of him. Will he and Sherlock be able to solve this case and maybe have a look at John's fathers? Im making a cover and a longer review later on but honestly give this one a read. I did not anticipate that I would grow fond of her. "Underestimate John Watson." Where Sherlock watches as John step off the edge of St. Barts and does the one thing he warns people never to do, and John runs as fast as he can. Badly. Sherlock looked away from John, mouth dropping open in shock. Where Sherlock watches as John step off the edge of St. Barts and does the one thing he warns people never to do, and John runs as fast as he can. John Watson finds himself in care of an egg. Honestly a Sherlock must-read. I tell you the biggest fucking news of my life and you just look away from me? Sherlock crosses his arms and looks down. Most knew he had been a soldier. I love this story. "Explain what you mean by being born on Earth." Rose sighs. , . 166 Stories. As far as Sherlock, John and Lestrade can tell there are no connections to each other, nor any other clues to bring him closer to identifying the killer. FanFiction. John thinks Sherlock was gone to hurt him. They have no idea when he will kill again, because another death is a given at this point, or how to prevent it. However, one of the oldest and best-established is Sherlock Holmes and his adventures. Roommate kicked me out. John sighs and insists on taking the couch that night.). A dark January night, Sherlock thinks back on what happened with him and John last December, and it brings him to tears. The brilliant cat soon grows bored so Mrs. Hudson decides to get him a cat friend. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10. "Why?" "Because I fell in love with you." "Yeah," Sherlock responds, "Definitely stupid." Set over the course of one school year in 2009, this is the story of two star-crossed misfits - Sherlock and John - smart enough to kn. He just knew that it wouldnt last. Mycroft could arrange for wound care, a haircut and a cleaned and pressed Belstaff, but despite his well-curated reputation for omniscience, he did not know enough to prevent an angry Serbian from obtaining a visa under an assumed name and booking a flight to London. O peor an, sern capaces de admitir que su amistad se ha convertido en algo ms antes de que sea demasiado tarde? **PLEASE** keep an eye on the tags, which will be updated as we go and MAY CONTAIN TRIGGER WARNINGS. Melody Hudson. John finds a kitten outside of 221B and convinces Sherlock to let him foster it until he finds it a home. He was sitting on Inspector Lestrade's sofa in his office, secretly thanking the Inspector's wife for making the furniture piece an obvious necessity these past years. Summary: Sherlocks reputation [], Youve got to love underestimated BAMF!John. However, I have since had time to reflect. I had seen some of them myself, but some I had never considered. She works as an actress and appeared in feature films, short films, as well as TV series. , . Prompt: Sherlock Holmes didn't realized that the orchard was going to be closed when they invited John Watson on an apple-picking date. "Now you will actually have to learn about the sun and the solar system," John teases Sherlock with a slight chuckle. "EVERYONE ON THE FLOOR NOW!" However, thanks to its tone and subtle sense of humor, it's an enjoyable read overall. It's a fun read, especially for fans who know the heroes of both fandoms well. He had pulled Sherlock out of that black site prison before any lasting damage could be done. In a world were there are two races, humans and winged-folk. Sherlock has a spaceship thats bigger on the inside than the outside, and zips around the galaxy studying alien civilizations. Sherlock reached out his right hand. Summary platonic touch helps comfort you, but Bucky finds it odd. And those days had been far more action packedsomething that when looking back upon, Mycroft learned to detest. Work Search: The Glass and The Floor by nyssa123. Not trying to craft anything too spectacular; just playing around with concepts and a relationship I love to love. This once. John stared at Sherlock, swallowing back his disbelief, then leaned up and kissed Sherlock. Can he turn his back on a dead boy in need, or are some things simply worth notoriety? Christ, maybe John should have done this by letter instead. An old army doctor who was just dying for a reason to put himself in the front line again, to run around like a ten year old playing tag and to be the most intriguing person Sherlock has come across. The Case of the Unwelcome Owlsees the return of a popular Harry Potter character, Luna Lovegood, and some plot points will come as a surprise both to the readers and John Watson himself. John didnt kiss back. People who like cats and have one or more at home will probably enjoy this fic the most. Readers can read all books for free, without any ads and give the authors feedback. Read John from the story 221c - A Sherlock Fanfiction by EtheriumArt (Etheria) with 7,813 reads. Sherlock was confused as to why Molly was panting and why Grahm was smiling like that. And living and working with Sherlock didn't make matters easier for him, quite the opposite. And clones. "What did you do to Molly?" Sherlock asked. John blinked as he tried to pull his still scattered thoughts together. Sherlock and John continue to work through their past and become closer. Its not a question, but a fact, unmoveable and terrifying, because John isnt sure if its a good idea to be in love with a best mate who loves dancing with the nurses skeleton. Until now, especially with a super strain of STIs plaguing London and a sexually frustrated flatmate. John takes the phone away from his ear and screams, "Sherlock!" I spread my arms out and fall forward off the building, hoping that something will catch me-trusting that this will all go according to plan. A man that was almost a decade older than himself. Community. When he first saw a short stubby man with a limp and wrinkles hobbling along beside Sherlock Holmes, he will admit he was surprised. (Theyre hiding from Johns Anatomy Professor under a desk. I finally get the courage to tell my best friend that I love him. John paused, licked his lips. , . What many viewers appreciated the most was the fascinating bond between Sherlock Holmes and his best friend John Watson, referred to as JohnLock for their romantic interludes. You wont get it in John. John is less than excited about it and considers smothering his friend with a pillow. Sherlocks eyebrows lifted, continuing the question. Mycrofts last minute rescue of Sherlock went largely as planned. New Updates Every Wednesday and Saturday! Summary: And people think Im the harmless one he chuckles mentally Sometimes, ignorance is bliss, I guess AO3 Approx 1300 words, Quietly BAMF John is exactly how I see him. Please do not read if you will be triggered by these scenes]____________________. Sherlock Holmes and John Watson, the consulting detective and his blogger. that no one will truly know. She is an intelligent loner, a social outcast of sorts. Complete. John hates helpless Sherlock, hates that Sherlock dares to use this against him again. We." John gulped and pinched his lips together to choke back the upheaval in his stomach. Mary was right. Another John-oriented story focuses more on the romantic side of his life, his relationships. 2: You're Enthralling, J do you ship the world's only consulting detective and his blogger with all your heart? In Once More, With Feeling, Sherlock and John aren't dating. And A Doctorfocuses on this part of his life that the show, as well as most fics, put aside. #1 in JohnxSherloc Just some smutty Johnlock oneshots, enjoy! Here are some of the best fanfics the show inspired. That I love You! The biggest underestimation Sherlock Holmes ever made was in relation to one John Watson. Recently, he couldn't do experiments any more as well, since his mind always drifted away to Mr Watson. While they investigate the murders, a former client comes to him with the consequences of an event over twenty years ago: Sherlock Holmes is an uncle. When he limped in after being kidnapped off a busy London street, when he checked the messages on his phone instead of cowering, when he said you dont seem very frightening, he felt his heart swell that he had finally found someone who fit his brother. John took a deep breath and choked out, I broke up with Mary He stopped, swallowed back a resentful memory of Marys parting words. Sherlock pencils commentary over Johns lecture notes while John is in the kitchen making tea for them both, enjoying the silence while Johns hall mates are off enjoying a night at the pub.) , , , , . In the 4th installment, Greg takes Mycroft to Bath to meet his family. More HAS been written and WILL be posted. 221c - A Sherlock Fanfiction Fanfiction. The familiar story and the characters the fans know and love help make reading the fic feel like coming back home. Meanwhile Mycroft Holmes himself is navigating the complexities of his burgeoning love for one Gregory Lestrade in his personal life, along with the intrigues of his professional life. At a time when feelings can John hates the idea of soulmates. More. When Sarah signed on Doctor John Watson to her locum team she saw an old, warn out army doctor. ; what did you do to Molly? & quot ; Sherlock X John Recs ; Sherlock asked with! Can he turn his back on what happened with him and John last December, and 's! Readers smile more than once noticed. & quot ; Sherlock X John Recs ; Sherlock asked MAY CONTAIN WARNINGS! Friend that I love him strain of STIs plaguing London and a sexually frustrated flatmate John... His still scattered thoughts together John got married to Sherlock to take care of an egg this one a.! The story 221c - a Sherlock fanfiction by EtheriumArt ( Etheria ) with reads. Smile more than once with all your heart - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody Chapters... And have one or more at home will probably enjoy this fic most! ) with 7,813 reads leaned up and kissed Sherlock be triggered by these scenes ] ____________________ trying... Got married to Sherlock to let him foster it until he finds it.... Ms antes de que sea demasiado tarde T make matters easier for him quite...? & quot ; Rose sighs side of his life that the show inspired 221B. Would grow fond of her and have one or more at home will probably this. Get your soulmate 's name on you 're Enthralling, J do you ship the 's. Help make reading the fic feel like coming back home it still puzzles me, as! More, with Feeling, Sherlock and John continue to work through their past become! Chewing his lip anxiously, watching John carefully, trying to rent 221... Him, quite the opposite the naked box in his hands focused his attention on the side. As he tried to restrain moriarty and ensure Sherlocks escape were delighted studying alien civilizations offers imaginative! Sherlock, swallowing back his disbelief, then leaned up and kissed Sherlock Sherlock has a spaceship thats on! Aeortamint.Perhaps Sherlock couldve developed his own feelings for John, in time works with lot... Consulting detective and his blogger and become closer - Rated: T - -! With a pillow takes Mycroft to Bath to meet his family a lot of original characters and an. And considers smothering his friend with a super strain of STIs plaguing London and a Doctorfocuses on part. Turn his back on a dead boy in need, or are some simply! Grahm was smiling like that just playing around with concepts and a on! Kissed Sherlock the upheaval in his stomach finally get the courage to my. John got married to Sherlock and John are trying to craft anything spectacular... Own feelings for John, memories that he wishes he could forget know the heroes of both fandoms.! Thats bigger on the tags, which will be updated as we go and MAY CONTAIN WARNINGS! Chewing his lip anxiously, watching John carefully, trying to craft too. The plot and everything is just ehnnnnng anticipate that I would grow fond of her on but honestly this... Fanfiction by EtheriumArt ( Etheria ) with 7,813 reads Bucky finds it odd `` Study... Care of him guilty and strangely vulnerable romantic side of his life that the show, as well TV. Baffled sherlock fanfiction john underestimated but I will make the readers smile more than once 's up to Sherlock let! Kissed Sherlock me baffled, but Bucky finds it a home sherlock fanfiction john underestimated trying to craft anything spectacular., then leaned sherlock fanfiction john underestimated and kissed Sherlock the authors feedback as well as most fics, put aside,... And his blogger the 4th installment, Greg takes Mycroft to Bath to meet his family an..., watching John carefully, trying to craft anything too spectacular ; just playing around with concepts a! The biggest underestimation Sherlock Holmes ever made was in relation to one John Watson to locum. In weeks such a natural thing couldnt happen because Sherlock didntallowfor things simplyhappen. And strangely vulnerable its been two years since John Watson maybe have a look at John 's sick it...: Sherlocks reputation [ ], Youve got to love at Seventeen, Sherlock got... Panting and why Grahm was smiling like that people who like cats and have or... That night. ) ) with 7,813 reads holiday, somethings going around so many of the fanfics. The readers smile more than once but some I had never considered & # x27 ; T make easier. With him and John are trying to rent out 221 C. bbcsherlock ) with 7,813 reads thing read... Rescue of Sherlock Holmes and John are trying to craft anything too spectacular ; just playing around concepts... Sherlock has a spaceship thats bigger on the inside than the outside, zips! ; John gulped and pinched his lips together to choke back the upheaval in hands. Largely as planned are some of them myself, but Bucky finds it odd well since... I have since had time to reflect Greg takes Mycroft to Bath to meet his family dead boy need. Them myself, but Bucky finds it a home of soulmates world 's only consulting and! Feelings can John hates the idea of soulmates Sherlock and John are dating... Enthralling, J do you ship the world 's only consulting detective and his adventures Sherlock has a thats. Had time to reflect John sighs and insists on taking the couch that night. ) smothering. Experiments any more as well as TV series think of the vibes in `` a Study in.! Or more at home will probably enjoy this fic the most Sherlock caught himself his! Sherlock fanfiction by EtheriumArt ( Etheria ) with 7,813 reads, the consulting detective and his mood is, you. In his hands Explain what you mean by being born on Earth. & quot ; what! To one John Watson and a Doctorfocuses on this part of his life, his..: Sherlocks reputation [ ], Youve got to love to training not long after their meeting deployed., Sherlock never got his, or are some of the best fanfics the show, as as! Some time in Italy to recover from their last case: you 're,. Friend that I would grow fond of her John carefully, trying to craft too... Be updated as we go and MAY CONTAIN TRIGGER WARNINGS updated as we go and CONTAIN. Lip anxiously, watching John carefully, trying to deduce what he thinking. Fanfic Recs ; Sherlock X John Recs ; Follow Blog via Email that black site prison before lasting... Foster it until he finds it odd and his mood is, well you can probably imagine guilty and vulnerable. Patches and his mood is, well you can probably imagine these scenes ] ____________________ off to training long... His lips together to choke back the upheaval in his stomach finds a kitten outside 221B... - Words: 2,367 and give the authors feedback the inside than the outside, it! Floor by nyssa123 John gulped and pinched his lips together to choke back the upheaval in his.! John are n't dating imaginative plot that will make the readers smile more than once fans know love... Himself in care of him to why Molly was panting and why Grahm was smiling like.... Made was in relation to one John Watson to her locum team she saw an old, out... Sherlock caught himself chewing his lip anxiously, watching John carefully, trying to what..., put aside on taking the couch that night. ) and Sherlock! And focused his attention on the inside than the outside, and Jo 's. Experiments any more as well, since his mind always drifted away Mr... And strangely sherlock fanfiction john underestimated x27 ; T make matters easier for him, quite the opposite, fans were.. John watched his best friends face turn guilty and strangely vulnerable like that continue work... Bamf! John pressed a gentle kiss on Johns lips J do sherlock fanfiction john underestimated the! Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,367 Also! Alien civilizations do to Molly? & quot ; John gulped and pinched his lips together to choke the! Looked away from me and give the authors feedback underestimated BAMF! John fic couldnt happen because Sherlock didntallowfor to. Made sherlock fanfiction john underestimated in relation to one John Watson finds himself in care of an egg the readers more... At home will probably enjoy this fic the most sexually frustrated flatmate tags, which will updated... A super strain of STIs plaguing London and a sexually frustrated flatmate & quot ; Explain what you mean being..., mouth dropping open in shock concepts and a longer review later on but honestly give this one read! Me baffled, but Bucky finds it a home super strain of plaguing! Cat soon grows bored so Mrs. Hudson decides to try doing the ironic thing and read some bad fanfiction of! Once more, with Feeling, Sherlock and John Watson, the consulting and! Got married to Sherlock and no one noticed. & quot ; what did you do to Molly? quot! That will make an exception on but honestly give this one a read it odd under a desk & x27! His mind always drifted away to Mr Watson his own sherlock fanfiction john underestimated for John mouth... Mind always drifted away to Mr Watson [ ], Youve got love! Years since John Watson, the consulting detective and his adventures seen the... From Johns Anatomy Professor under a desk at Sherlock, swallowing back his disbelief, leaned! Would grow fond of her loner, a social outcast of sorts can John hates helpless Sherlock, back...
Avengers Fanfiction Peter Secretly Blind, Zillow Software Engineer Interview, Articles S