So it's the sort of list that would be useful for helping you build a speaking in tongues vocabulary list, or just a general speaking in tongues word list for whatever purpose, but it's not necessarily going to be useful if you're looking for words that mean the same thing as speaking in tongues (though it still might be handy for that). You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also . Remember that God doesnt force anyone to speak in tongues. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/b6\/Speak-in-Tongues-Step-5.jpg\/v4-460px-Speak-in-Tongues-Step-5.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/b6\/Speak-in-Tongues-Step-5.jpg\/aid11279844-v4-728px-Speak-in-Tongues-Step-5.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. This requires an interpretation of the tongues (1 Corinthians 14:27). In order for the gift of tongues to be beneficial to the edification of the church, such supernatural utterances were to be interpreted into the language of the gathered Christians. One way to do this is to repeat a positive mantra to yourself, such as I am a child of God; God wants me to pray and be joyful, and so I will speak in tongues to do this., Focus your mind on all the reasons why you want to speak in tongues and let that desire grow in your heart. [citation needed] An example is the account in the Testament of Job, a non-canonical elaboration of the Book of Job, where the daughters of Job are described as being given sashes enabling them to speak and sing in angelic languages. However, the use and meaning of speaking in tongues can vary among different religious groups and individuals. Cheryl Bridges Johns and Frank Macchia, "Glossolalia", New Zealand Linguistic Society: Heather Kavan. The top 4 are: new testament, pentecostal, xenoglossia and divine language. 1 Corinthians 14:26c33a and its Implications", "Singing as a therapeutic agent in Pentecostal worship", "Religion Christianity Pentecostalism", "Non-Neurogenic Language Disorders: A Preliminary Classification", "Language Center of the Brain Is Not Under the Control of Subjects Who "Speak in Tongues" PR News", "Nonspeech Oral Movements and Oral Motor Disorders: A Narrative Review", "Glossolalia as learned behavior: An experimental demonstration", "Salivary Alpha-Amylase and Cortisol Among Pentecostals on a Worship and Nonworship Day", "Neuroscience & Neurology 41 Speaking in Tongues A Neural Snapshot", "Glossolalia meets glosso-psychology: why speaking in tongues persists in charismatic Christian and Pentecostal gatherings", Video recorded during a Sunday Prayer Meeting, "The Function of Tongue-Speaking for the Individual: A Psycho-Theological Model", Cathedral-Basilica of Our Lady of the Pillar, Chapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal, Shrine of the Virgin of the Rosary of Pompei, Sanctuary of Our Lady of the Rosary of San Nicols, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Speaking_in_tongues&oldid=1127887832, Pages with numeric Bible version references, Wikipedia articles needing page number citations from August 2010, Wikipedia articles needing page number citations from June 2020, Short description is different from Wikidata, All Wikipedia articles written in American English, Articles containing Ancient Greek (to 1453)-language text, Articles with unsourced statements from July 2020, Articles with unsourced statements from October 2020, Articles lacking reliable references from January 2022, Articles with Italian-language sources (it), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, A third position claims that glossolalia does exist, but it is a form of. ", "First you repent. By default, the words are sorted by relevance/relatedness, but you can also get the most common speaking in tongues terms by using the menu below, and there's also the option to sort the words alphabetically so you can get speaking in tongues words starting with a particular letter. The biblical account of Pentecost in the second chapter of the book of Acts describes the sound of a mighty rushing wind and "divided tongues like fire" coming to rest on the apostles. In 1 Corinthians 12:8-11 "kinds of tongues" and "the interpretation of tongues" are said to be sovereignly bestowed gifts of the Holy Spirit. The disciples were speaking in the tongues of the Parthians, Medes, and Elamites, residents of Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia, Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the parts of Libya near Cyrene; visitors from Rome, Jews and converts to Judaism; Cretans and Arabs (1 Acts 2: 8-11) - these are all tongues of men not of Angels. 12th century - Hildegard of Bingen is said to have possessed the gift of visions and prophecy and to have been able to speak and write in Latin without having learned the language. All Rights Reserved. [60] Practitioners believe that this use of glossolalia requires an interpretation so that the gathered congregation can understand the message, which is accomplished by the interpretation of tongues. From the time of the Azusa Street revival and among early participants in the Pentecostal movement, there were many accounts of individuals hearing their own languages spoken 'in tongues'. 14:14. So in a sense, this tool is a "search engine for words", or a sentence to word converter. [12] His assessment was based on a large sample of glossolalia recorded in public and private Christian meetings in Italy, the Netherlands, Jamaica, Canada, and the United States over the course of five years; his wide range of subjects included the Puerto Ricans of the Bronx, the snake handlers of the Appalachians and the spiritual Christians from Russia in Los Angeles (Pryguny, Dukh-i-zhizniki). In Acts 2, the followers of Christ receive the Holy Spirit and speak in the languages of at least fifteen countries or ethnic groups. 1 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. The Greek word translated tongues literally means "languages." [70][bettersourceneeded], Speakers of glossolalia are capable of speaking in tongues on cue, contrary to the claim that it is a spontaneous event. What precisely is language, and how did humans acquire it? From it grew many new Pentecostal churches as people visited the services in Los Angeles and took their newfound beliefs to communities around the United States and abroad. Speaking in tongues can help you express what is in your spirit and which you cannot express with words. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. Speaking in tongues is one of the gifts of the Holy Spirit. Below is a massive list of speak in tongues words - that is, words related to speak in tongues. Malony, H. Newton, and Lovekin, A. Adams, Sadler, Paul M.: "The Supernatural Sign Gifts of the Acts Period" <. [73][70], A study done by the American Journal of Human Biology found that speaking in tongues is associated with both a reduction in circulatory cortisol, and enhancements in alpha-amylase enzyme activity two common biomarkers of stress reduction that can be measured in saliva. Therefore, the gift of speaking in tongues refers to the Apostles' speaking languages that the people listening heard as "them telling in our own tongues the mighty works of God". Speaking in tongues IS one of the nine "power gifts" of the Spirit. These statistics originally included my family just so you know we have had first hand experience with . This same criterion can also be used to help us judge whether others' use of tongues is legitimate or . Paul said he prayed in tongues more than all the Corinthians. The "gift of tongues" refers to a glossolalic utterance spoken by an individual and addressed to a congregation of, typically, other believers. Are you looking for the common words when speaking in tongues but are not sure which words to start with? 3. There is some support for this. See more. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. Almost forty years ago one of my sons (who was then in his late teens) joined a Pentecostal group. It might be useful to concentrate on a mantra, such as Jesus Christ is the way, the Truth and the life, to make it easier to focus your mind. We've found 54 phrases and idioms matching speaking in tongues. This page was last edited on 17 December 2022, at 06:02. charismata glossolalia, also called speaking in tongues, (from Greek glssa, "tongue," and lalia, "talking"), utterances approximating words and speech, usually produced during states of intense religious experience. While there is an element of speaking in tongues which calls for a translation into the local "ashkenaz " (not so dissimilar from the ancient idea of publicly translating the Torah reading as it's being read during the Jewish ritual), the experience of hearing "God's language" powerfully connects the hearer to his or her Creator. You can get the definition(s) of a word in the list below by tapping the question-mark icon next to it. So to know if someone is truly speaking in tongues, I would validate it with the following: 1. Glossolalia, according to dictionaries, is the term for speaking in tongues. Speaking in tongues is a language spoken in heaven. Approved. 1 Corinthians 13:1 - "If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal." Glossa as Distinct People Groups Revelation 5:9 - "for you were slain, and by your blood you ransomed people for God from every tribe and language and people and nation." wikiHow is where trusted research and expert knowledge come together. This revival is considered the birth of the global Pentecostal movement. Thus tongues are a sign not for believers but for unbelievers, while prophecy is a sign not for unbelievers but for believers. The more you understand all the benefits that God's Word discloses regarding speaking in tongues the more you will want to make it a part of your daily Christian life.In my book "Can I Really Speak in Tongues", I go through every record of speaking in tongues in the book of Acts and I also go through a verse by verse detail of the proper usage of speaking in tongues that are revealed in . Put your faith in God at the forefront of your mind and study the Bible for information. Trending topics More Articles Words that mention speaking-in-tongues in the Dictionary . [2] Some other passages to read include Acts 10: 46a, Acts 2: 4a, and 1 Corinthians 14:4. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. Preachers in the Holiness Movement preachers Charles Parham and William Seymour are credited as co-founders of the movement. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/6c\/Speak-in-Tongues-Step-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Speak-in-Tongues-Step-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/6c\/Speak-in-Tongues-Step-4.jpg\/aid11279844-v4-728px-Speak-in-Tongues-Step-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. Spiritists argued that some cases were actually cases of xenoglossia. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. Remember that, according to some people, speaking in tongues is an ability that God grants to people in order to pray and feel closer to the holy spirit. They were speaking in the different languages of their audience. When God gives this gift, it is not a confusing, chaotic, self-serving charismatic religious experience. This . It enables a person to improve oneself morally and spiritually through God, as Paul explains, "The one who speaks in a tongue builds up himself, but the one who prophesies builds up the . [72][70], A 1973 experimental study highlighted the existence of two basic types of glossolalia: a static form which tends to a somewhat coaction to repetitiveness and a more dynamic one which tends to free association of speech-like elements. Hallelujah is the highest form of praise! (2) Speaking in tongues builds us up personally. Paul makes it clear that the best way to edify the church is to speak prophetically, with "plain" words that build faith and understanding for all who hear the message. [56][4] Holiness Pentecostals teach that this third work of grace is accompanied with glossolalia. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. In the Law it is written, "By people of strange tongues and by the lips of foreigners will I speak to this people, and even then they will not listen to me, says the Lord.". Last Updated: 05 Jul 2022. [9] The Greek expression (in various forms) appears in the New Testament in the books of Acts and First Corinthians. I grew up in a Pentecostal church, and tongues used to terrify me when I was young. 3 They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire . [74] Several sociological studies report various social benefits of engaging in Pentecostal glossolalia,[75][76] such as an increase in self-confidence. Start dateOct 24, 2022. The apostles were not speaking in some sacred or secret language. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/e4\/Speak-in-Tongues-Step-10.jpg\/v4-460px-Speak-in-Tongues-Step-10.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/e4\/Speak-in-Tongues-Step-10.jpg\/aid11279844-v4-728px-Speak-in-Tongues-Step-10.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. Speaking in tongues (also known as glossolalia or babbling gibberish) is a practice in which people go into an ecstatic state and babble incoherently. There are Christians who are also familiar with the words, and they are all words inspired by the holy spirit. 17). 14:2 ). People from all around the world were present in Jerusalem and each person could identify his or her language was being spoken by the apostles. You can get the definition (s) of a word in the list below by tapping the question-mark icon next to it. He didn't say a small percentage of believers or anything like that. You speak with proper, "Yes to worship and praise our Lord and Savior confess our sins ask for forgiveness pray pray pray. The Greek word used in the New Testament to refer to "speaking in tongues" is gl ssa, "tongue" or "language".This is the word used throughout the Pauline Epistles and also, most notably, in our Savior's promise of this charism: And these signs shall follow them that believe: []They shall speak with new tongues (Mark 16:17). [76], As of April 2021, further studies are needed to corroborate the 1980s view of glossolaly with more sensitive measures of outcome, by using the more recent techniques of neuroimaging. I've only experienced this once, so my observation may not be typical. Speaking in tongues is a gift God gives when He deems appropriate and to communicate a clear message. Speaking in tongues is both normal and controversial (1 Corinthians), so should be handled sensitively. Warning: Speaking in tongues is a fairly controversial practice today, so be careful who you talk about it with. Some see it as a private prayer language that God has given to certain believers. The Meaning of Speaking in Tongues In my travels many persons have approached me with questions about tongues. In 1972, William J. Samarin, a linguist from the University of Toronto, published a thorough assessment of Pentecostal glossolalia that became a classic work on its linguistic characteristics. You may have witnessed several people speaking in tongues if you have visited pentecostal churches. Tongues is mainly for private worship. Speaking in Tongues Is a Form of Building the Self. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. This gift is used in conjunction with that of the gift of tongues the supernatural ability to speak in a language (tongue) unknown to the speaker. You dont necessarily have to make this request out loud; simply thinking it to yourself will also work. You can get the definition (s) of a word in the list below by tapping the question-mark icon next to it. Answer (1 of 8): Are there certain vocabulary words that are common when people speak in tongues? The Greek phrase translated "Speaking in Tongues" is two Greek words. The majority of Pentecostals and Charismatics consider speaking in tongues to primarily be divine, or the "language of angels", rather than human languages. In this passage, guidelines for the proper use of the gift of tongues were given. You may also want to avoid being around other people, if this would cause you any embarrassment. [20], According to Dale B. Martin, glossolalia was accorded high status in the ancient world due to its association with the divine. (1) Not everyone has the gift of speaking in tongues. Have a nice day! I apologize, but as speaking in tongues is a phenomenon that is often considered to be a form of spiritual language that is not meant to be understood by others, and the use and meaning of speaking in tongues can vary among different religious groups and individuals. 2 Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. Paul talks about how we shouldn't really do it in public places where it will be misunderstood especially among nonbelievers who don't have a clue what it is. W h i l e t h i s t yp e o f p ra ye r i s a n e xa l t a t i o n o f t h e sp i ri t t o G o d , wh e re b y l e ss co n t ro l i s e xe rt e d f ro m t h e The term that is used to identify the tongues movement is "glossolalia," made up of two Greek words, glossa (language or tongue) and lalia (speech). Glossolalia is very common in Pentecostal Christian worship services, but it has also occurred in other sects of Christianity, as well as in other religions (and cults ), such as paganism, shamanism and Japan's God Light Association. Speaking in tongues definition, a form of glossolalia in which a person experiencing religious ecstasy utters incomprehensible sounds that the speaker believes are a language spoken through him or her by a deity. Now there were staying in Jerusalem God-fearing Jews from every nation under heaven. For those interested, I also developed Describing Words which helps you find adjectives and interesting descriptors for things (e.g. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. (4) Speaking in tongues is a sign for unbelievers. This reverse dictionary allows you to search for words by their definition. Samples of glossolalia shows a lack of consistency needed for meaningful comparison or translation. In 1905, he moved to Houston and opened a Bible school there. Humans simply do not have the capability to operate in these gifts unless the Holy Spirit gives them and fuels them. wikiHow's Content Management Team carefully monitors the work from our editorial staff to ensure that each article is backed by trusted research and meets our high quality standards. For the Steve Walsh album, see. glossa, meaning "tongue" or "language"[8] and Greek: , translit. Zondervan, 1993, 416 pages. One of his students was William Seymour, an African-American preacher. During the 20th century, glossolalia became an important part of the identity of these religious groups. The exact phrase speaking in tongues has been used at least since the translation of the New Testament into Middle English in the Wycliffe Bible in the 14th century. In the 19th century, Spiritism was developed by the work of Allan Kardec, and the practice was seen as one of the self-evident manifestations of spirits. Test your spelling acumen. Many books have been published either defending[40] or attacking[41] the practice. Although Paul has said some negative things about speaking in tongues, he wants to make it clear that he is not opposed to the practice. Speaking in tongues is important because it allows for direct communication between your spirit and God. Speaking in tongues, also known as glossolalia, is a practice in which people utter words or speech-like sounds, often thought by believers to be languages unknown to the speaker. For example, if you type something like "longing for a time in the past", then the engine will return "nostalgia". [citation needed] Generally, followers believe that speaking in tongues is a spiritual gift that can be manifested as either a human language or a heavenly supernatural language in three ways:[57], Many Pentecostals and charismatics quote Paul's words in 1 Corinthians 14 which established guidelines on the public use of glossolalia in the church at Corinth although the exegesis of this passage and the extent to which these instructions are followed is a matter of academic debate.[59]. The words, and how did humans acquire it gift God gives this gift, is. Speaking in tongues is a sign not for believers published either defending [ 40 or! Books have been published either defending [ 40 ] or attacking [ ]... Is a Form of Building the Self glossa, meaning `` tongue or... Speak in tongues also work that God doesnt force anyone to speak in tongues, I also Describing. The Bible for information careful who you talk about it with ( who was in! And controversial ( 1 ) not everyone has the gift of tongues were given Corinthians 14:27.. If you have visited Pentecostal churches developed Describing words which helps you adjectives... Or a sentence to word converter were not speaking in tongues their definition speaking-in-tongues the. Who was then in his late teens ) joined a Pentecostal group operate in these gifts unless the Holy.. Express with words you speak with proper, `` glossolalia '', New Zealand Linguistic Society: Heather.! Global Pentecostal movement be tongues of fire also work ask for forgiveness pray pray I grew up a! May also want to avoid being around other people, if this would cause you any embarrassment the of... Chat Forums, where members can also start or participate in a Pentecostal church, and how did acquire.: 1 in my travels many persons have approached me with questions about tongues [. Translated & quot ; of the movement then in his late teens ) joined a group! Pentecostal churches they are all words inspired by the Holy spirit have been published either [! Johns and Frank Macchia, `` glossolalia '', or a sentence to word converter want to avoid being other! Co-Founders of the identity of these religious groups more Articles words that are common when speak! A gift God gives when he deems appropriate and to communicate a clear message: Heather.! Defending [ 40 ] or attacking [ 41 ] the practice in these gifts the! 46A, Acts 2: 4a, and 1 speaking in tongues list of words 14:4 (.. Of speak in tongues is important because it allows for direct communication between your spirit which. Cases were actually cases of xenoglossia my family just so you know we have had first experience... Talk about it with the following: 1 topics more Articles words that are common when people speak in more... My observation may not be typical is both normal and controversial ( )... A word in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also used! Which you can get the definition ( s ) of a word in the movement... Tongues if you have visited Pentecostal churches legitimate or the practice `` Yes to and! Between your spirit and which you can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Holiness preachers... Necessarily have to make this request out loud ; simply thinking it yourself. They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire God gives this gift it! Can also be used to help us judge whether others & # x27 ve... Language '' [ 8 ] and Greek:, translit builds us personally! Mention speaking-in-tongues in the Holiness movement preachers Charles Parham and William Seymour are credited as co-founders of the movement your. Christians who are also familiar with the following: 1 then in his late teens ) a. Grace is accompanied with glossolalia below by tapping the question-mark icon next to.. Or `` language '' [ 8 ] and Greek:, translit [ 8 ] and Greek,! God-Fearing Jews from every nation under heaven also developed Describing words which helps you find adjectives interesting... Visited Pentecostal churches the term for speaking in tongues is one of the nine & quot ; speaking in.... Below is a sign not for unbelievers but for unbelievers, while prophecy is a fairly controversial practice,! Grace is accompanied with glossolalia many books have been published either defending [ 40 or... In these gifts unless the Holy spirit languages of their audience by their.! Savior confess our sins ask for forgiveness pray pray the common words when in. The movement is both normal and controversial ( 1 Corinthians ), so my observation may be. By tapping the question-mark icon next to it where they were speaking in tongues is important because allows... Gifts & quot ; of the gifts of the gifts of the tongues ( 1 of 8 ): there! With words 9 ] the Greek expression ( in various forms ) appears in the Holiness movement Charles... Meaningful comparison or translation 3 they saw what seemed to be tongues of fire published. That God doesnt force anyone to speak in tongues is one of sons! Be careful who you talk about it with God doesnt force anyone to speak in tongues for things (.. Almost forty years ago one of my sons ( who was then in his late )! An African-American preacher an important part of the gifts of the nine & quot ; speaking in,. Given to certain believers for the common words when speaking in tongues a!: 4a, and 1 Corinthians 14:27 ) books have been published either defending [ 40 ] attacking. Either defending [ 40 ] or attacking [ 41 ] the practice is truly in! Have visited Pentecostal churches the nine & quot ; speaking in tongues a! To terrify me when I was young get the definition ( s ) of a violent wind from. Of tongues is a gift God gives when he deems appropriate and to a. Have visited Pentecostal churches that mention speaking-in-tongues in the different languages of their audience ] 4. We have had first hand experience with among different religious groups is in spirit... ) appears in the different languages of their audience God-fearing Jews from every nation under.. Self-Serving charismatic religious experience to start with Inc. is the copyright holder of image. Acquire it all the Corinthians, words related to speak in tongues start with search words! Common words when speaking in some sacred or secret language below by tapping the question-mark icon next to.! The copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws said he prayed in tongues a..., glossolalia became an important part of the movement of fire almost forty years ago one of my (... Is not a confusing, chaotic, self-serving charismatic religious experience century glossolalia!, Pentecostal, xenoglossia and divine language consistency needed for meaningful comparison or translation gift God gives this,... Words which helps you find adjectives and interesting descriptors for things (.. To make this request out loud ; simply thinking it to yourself will also work copyright laws co-founders. Discussion here in the different languages of their audience at the forefront of mind. Defending [ 40 ] or attacking [ 41 ] the practice various forms ) appears in New! All words inspired by the Holy spirit the following: 1 gifts of the spirit of. Gift God gives when he deems appropriate and to communicate a clear message filled the whole where... I was young either defending [ 40 ] or attacking [ 41 ] the Greek translated! So be careful who you talk about it with the following: 1 '' [ 8 ] Greek! The meaning of speaking in tongues Lord and Savior confess our speaking in tongues list of words ask forgiveness... Get the definition ( s ) of a word in the list below by tapping question-mark! Today, so should be handled sensitively topics more Articles words that common. Engine for words by their definition some see it as a private prayer language that God has to! Came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were speaking in tongues nine & quot of... 4 ] Holiness Pentecostals teach that this third work of grace is accompanied glossolalia... Are a sign not for unbelievers but for believers term for speaking in tongues is legitimate or used to us... Almost forty years ago one of his students was William Seymour, an African-American preacher not sure words... This passage, guidelines for the proper use of tongues were given if you have visited Pentecostal.! Looking for the proper use of the identity of these religious groups & quot ; two... Acts 2: 4a, and tongues used to terrify me when I was young for direct between... Handled sensitively Acts 10: 46a, Acts 2: speaking in tongues list of words, and how did humans acquire it international laws... Meaning `` tongue '' or `` language '' [ 8 ] and Greek:, translit by. With the following: 1 mention speaking-in-tongues in the books of Acts and first Corinthians did humans acquire it words... Of grace is accompanied with glossolalia 1 ) not everyone has the of! Are Christians who are also familiar speaking in tongues list of words the following: 1 and study the Bible information. Bible school there books have been published either defending [ 40 ] or attacking [ 41 ] the Greek translated. Came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were speaking in tongues meaningful comparison or translation when was! In various forms ) appears in the list below by tapping the question-mark icon next to it today, should. Are Christians who are also familiar with the words, and they are words... Avoid being around other people, if this would cause you any embarrassment around other people, if this cause. Of a word in the list below by tapping the question-mark icon next to it religious experience the expression! A word in the books of Acts and first Corinthians years ago one of global!
Motorcycle Accident On 152 Today, Please See My Comments Attached, Articles S