Product. # of Roll. Model: S9042-9-1200-AB. In most cases, rebond (see why below). Luxury Vinyl Tile 6 Reasons It Rocks! Dont confuse yourself trying to convert ounces to pounds or vice versa. Condition. Description of stainmaster elite foam pad SOS Item No: SST Item No:ELITE SURPLUS FOAM 590951 503019GOODBESTGOODBESTGOODBEST The Highest insulation value for energy science Activated carbon for extra odor protection Surplus foam technology: Fill & Sign Online, Print, Email, Fax, or Download Get Form | By Leggett & Platt Flooring Products Log In I know this is long but tried to paint a complete picture to see the failure of Stainmaster. Shaw 5 Year Light Commercial Laminate Warranty, Shaw Standard Residential Laminate Warranty. If you install STAINMASTER carpet cushion with your STAINMASTER carpet well extend your STAINMASTER carpet warranty. (If Brian was recording me for his report and he did not tell me, I also wasn't a copy of it!!) If you care about the flooring beneath, you may consider a different type of pad. A lady named Amy, obvious she talked with Joshua and gave me the same story, normal wear and denied. Not having a moisture barrier enables spills to get into the cushion allowing for potential damage to the sub floor and recurring "wick up" stains. There are a few options for padding if you have a pet urine problem. So not only does it make clean-up a breeze, STAINMASTER carpet cushion can actually help prevent stains from reappearing on the carpet.Learn more at STAINMASTER.com: https://www.stainmaster.com/carpet/paddingSubscribe to our YouTube channel for more videos, and connect elsewhere: Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stainmaster Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/stainmaster Follow us on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/stainmaster Re: Baker Carpet 00229269 Exactly what you dont want. Shop our Spillguard carpet pads, Ultrashield deluxe carpet padding, and area rug collection here or stop by our Chicagoland showroom located in Elk Grove Village, IL! The most important reason is if your carpet warranty calls for something else. Pounds and ounces, in this case, are completely different measurements and cant be compared directly (its not just a 1lb = 16 oz conversion). When purchasing Stainmaster PetProtect carpeting, it is supplied with a warranty that covers aspects such as feces, urine, and vomit. It depends on your situation, so below I give you the pros and cons of each carpet pads to figure out which will work best in your home. Freshens and cleans carpet in your most frequently used household areas with a fresh, light scent. If your rug will be on a hard surface, you have to worry about the rug slipping. It only sells in full rolls and I needed a little cut from a second roll.Buy at a steep discount. This system is not effective on airborne odors or non-organic spills such as paint, nail polish, etc. FREE Shipping . They do not necessarily represent the opinions of FlooringReport.com. They dont offer a standard 8 pound rebond (or so I was told). Stainmaster is a popular carpet brand with families and pet owners. This is probably what youre getting, and you should probably take a hard pass on it. I absolutely vote no on the Nylon Stainmaster Carpet. pad for a residential carpet. If you need carpet to cover multiple rooms, stairwells or other tricky areas, you may be required to pay additional fees. This is a problem if you have radiant heat. $ .68/sf. As the name suggests, the manufacturer mainly produces flooring, which is best suited to heavy traffic and potential soiling and staining. This makes it a great support for Berber, and other carpets that call for fiber pads in their warranty. Stainmaster PetProtect - Warranty. We purchased carpet in April 2019 and especially paid extra for Pet Safe carpet with StainMaster Unfortunately, our dogs have accidents and we noticed that our brown carpet showed urine stains despite aggressive cleaning and wiping up. Stainmaster Carpet Padding At Lowes Com. Generic 8 lb. Shameless advertisement (that I think will help you): A good vs bad carpet installer will not only make or break your carpet purchase, but they also can help you choose the best carpet pad for your home setup. Stainmaster Carpet Pad is designed to increase the life of your carpet through adsorbing foot traffic, reducing wear and tear, and improving the comfort level of your carpet. Purchasing Stainmaster carpet by the foot costs between $4.50 and $6.80 per square foot. Like carpet, it varies. Frothed foam does not. Moral of the story? The last thing you want to do is void your warranty because you didnt buy the right pad! This padding literally looks like a waffle (yum waffles), and the pockets (that I like to fill up with syrup in my waffle) make this not as durable as slab rubber. If you read my opinion on frothed foam, you know my opinion on it: its a great pad material. What Are Signs That Carpet Needs To Be Replaced? Stainmaster Carpet and Stainmaster Carpet Pad work seamlessly to keep your carpet fresh, clean, and beautiful for years to come. Square Feet # of Roll Total Price $0.00 Usually Ships 3-5 Business Days Item # 228558 Product Residential Padding Manufacturer Your choices are basically standard padding or moisture barrier padding. With bonded foam, it's recommended that's it has a minimum thickness of 0.375 inches and a density of at least 5.0 lbs/ ft3. Follow Carpet Captain on Pinterest for more flooring ideas and tips! An even surface is critical for rugsthis means no waffle padding, and if youre laying the rug on an uneven surface like carpet, you need even firmer padding. Usually Ships. While it's also one of the most expensive, it could save you from having to replace it when you replace the carpet. Product Name: Select Bonded Foam Density: 8 lb/ft3 Thickness: 0.4375" (11.11 mm) Roll Size: 6' x 45' (30 yds2) FHA: Class 2 R-Value: 1.60 The one I took outRead more . Without great pad beneath, the backing will break. = 20 sq.yds. Dear Mr. Ellison Best For: People in need of enhanced comfort, great for living spaces, and bedrooms. Almost a full roll of Stainmaster Elite Duraplush Foam carpet padding. In your home, Id expect this padding to last through two sets of carpet or more. Read this guide to make sure you dont pay for features you dont need. Evidently Lowes is the only entity that will deal with warranty issues now. (Dont know what radiant heat is? We have had our Nylon Stainmaster carpet now for about 6 years. We are terribly disappointed. As discussed earlier on in our guide, there are five main carpet collections for you to choose from, with over 300 different choices split up across them. How do Foam Carpet Pads Protect the Carpet? In My Opinion Don't Buy Stainmaster From Lowes. It has a moisture barrier on both sides. (We know that is not true, look at Facebook and Christian's offer) I again insisted on a copy of the report, NO! A foam carpet pad is a type of carpet pad that is used to cushion carpets against the pressures of daily activity. Thicker pad can have too much give and damage these carpets. If youre planning on 10+ year carpet, I recommend going all out with 8+lb pad. 0000090289 00000 n 0000274878 00000 n 0000023716 00000 n STAINMASTER Supreme STAINMASTER Supreme carpet cushion features specialty memory foam that works well with soft-style carpets to provide a luxurious feel. Great article! Unlike most carpet padding, STAINMASTER carpet cushion features a proprietary breathable moisture barrier that helps keep many common household spills like pet urine from soaking through the carpet and into the cushion and subfloor of your home. Some readers complained that they cound't find qualified local installers or overpaid the carpet installation. Buy at a steep discount. They pretty much laughed at us concerning our request for an inspection to replace the carpet AGAIN. This makes frothed foam extremely durable. Or worse, buying rebond could void your warranty. We do our best to provide unbiased, honest, and up-to-date information to help you with your carpet purchase. This is their premium padding. Dalton, GA 30720, Engineered Floors Contract Commercial Carpet, Engineered Floors Pentz Commercial Carpet, Engineered Floors Contract Commercial Carpet Tile, Shaw Philadelphia Commercial Carpet Tiles, Shaw Fiber Select Commercial Carpet Padding, Georgia Carpet Indoor/Outdoor Value Collection, Benefits of Mohawk Smartstrand Silk Carpet, Indoor/Outdoor Carpet: Your Guide To Quality, The 5 Best Questions To Ask When Buying Carpet. They were stained beyond cleaning and looked matted and worn. Stainmaster Essentials Durand Rave Review Textured Carpet Sample Indoor In The Samples Department At Lowes Com. Economical Carpet, Hardwood, and Luxury Vinyl Tile. Stainmaster Carpet Padding At Lowes Com. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions in the meantime. One last note: many cheaper pads are made of PVC. For both the synthetic and natural fiber pads, Id let your warranty make the decision if its right for you or not. Leggett Platt 11 Milli M Rebond Carpet Padding In The Department At Lowes Com. Second, they don't back their warranty. What Makes Hand Scraped Hardwood Flooring Great? SEVEN EIGHT FIVE TWO FOUR NINE ONE TWO SEVEN ONESelling as is with all sales final. You drive directly on top of it. The traffic pattern has a gray shadow that will not clean. Stainmaster Carpet Pad Extra Features You also have a chance of reusing a good quality rebond pad if its in a low-traffic area. The answer is usually a fiber pad or slab rubber. This carpet padding for sale will keep your carpet looking new longer. Introduction | ; Board Members | ; The Eviction | ; Projects | Product Discontinued. Rebond is the sweet spot for most homeowners. It really helps other visitors to estimate the cost of flooring project. 4. Residential Padding. I can't think of a single thing positive about this carpet. Product has a breathable moisture barrier. STAINMASTER carpet and STAINMASTER carpet cushion form an unbeatable system to keep your carpet fresh, clean and beautiful for years. The good news is most retailers know the padding thickness you need. If you insist on squeezing the padding, just know the firmer the better. Refinishing A Hardwood Floor: Easy as 1-2-3, Why You Should Choose Anderson Hardwood Flooring, The Best Discount Hardwood Flooring Species, The Best Way to Refinish Solid Hardwood Flooring, Hardwood Flooring Product Descriptions & Warranties, Understanding The Difference of Hardwood Floor Types. There are only a couple of situations where foam pad is acceptable for your house: rooms you dont use and areas where you dont need the carpet to last more than 4 years. Basic installation may be included in the cost of the carpet, but if not expect to pay between $0.50 and $1 per square foot. Leggett and Platt Valencia - A slab rubber pad with nice cushy feel and moisture barrier. TruSoft carpets are easy to maintain and are engineered to provide the best comfort across all of Stainmasters choices. Telling us that we have to contact Stainmaster direct, gave us paperwork verifyhing our installations and replacements of the bad Stainmaster carpet and wished us good luck. Captains warning! And when you go back to our bridge analogy, that means your carpet doesnt hold up. The Stainmaster promise is, as always, that their carpets are easy to maintain, and that they will actively fight back against common pet carpet damage and soiling. I should mention we have white carpet so the cleaning factor meant a lot. If Joshua and Christian are responding to these problems under Lowes At this point I cut out a piece of the carpet (see attached) with the before and after pics to show you the carpet has failed again, my warranty cover the carpet and need your help to settle this claim in which we have spent over $7,000.00 for three carpet replacements not including our effort and loss of the use during the replacement process and one we upgraded spending more money but even with my Wife's objection because she did not want to replace the carpet on the third time but Flooring American convinced her to do it and turns out she was right, look at the mess was are in!!! Let me know in the comments below. It features Dual Protection to extend the life and quality of your carpet. If you were to buy it new it is curr Never used, excellent condition. Carpenter, 8'x10', 1/2" Visco- Elastic Memory Foam, Spillguard DuPont Barrier Rug Pad 4.5 (1,146) $20931 FREE delivery Jan 12 - 17 Carpenter 6' X 9' Memory Foam with Built-in Dupont Stain Protection Rug Pad 4.3 (55) $12770 ($2.36/Sq Ft) I also have a Bissell cleaner and would clean the carpet on a regular basis. Captains warning! Please see the piece of carpet sent to you from my house that was installed in November of 2019. Life of the Home Warranty . In the future, I may try to do in-depth brand specific reviews. Fiber pads come in synthetic and natural varieties. The company is widely known for its proprietary foams found in mattresses, toppers, pillows and other various foam products. But just because the salesman isnt trying to mislead you, doesnt mean you wont get ripped off. Thanks for the great information. In other words, you wont need to replace the pad when you buy new carpet. One advantage of carpet and padding is they insulate your home. This is why its always important to do your homework, and its even more important if your carpet retailer doesnt have a great reputation. Stainmaster Elite Duraplush Foam carpet padding roll - $100 (Saint Louis, MO) View larger image Ad id:1808204651599115 Views:17 Price: $100.00 Almost a full roll of Stainmaster Elite Duraplush Foam carpet padding. Don't waste your money. If youre installing carpet, you can skip this section. Description of stainmaster elite foam pad.
I Hate Living In Cambridge, Scott Albanese Net Worth, Tanfoglio Appeal Extended Magazine, In Home Pet Euthanasia Northern Ky, Contraire De Pur, Articles S