However, some vehicles may still be in factory warranty or an extended warranty may be purchased. The larger 500 had the 472's bore but a longer stroke. 1989 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance . Please Note The Following Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. DO NOT ASSUME ANYTHING, please ask if you have any questions. Time left: 4d 22h | Current bid: This engine was basically a de-bored version of the 472/500 (7.7L/8.2L) V8 of previous years. If you bought the d'Elegance package you got these color to body matched hubcaps standard from 1980 to 1985. Are you looking to buy your dream classic car? I am the second owner. A "9" as the 11th digit indicates a Detroit Brougham; a "R" indicates an Arlington Brougham. Also Have Original OWNERS MANUAL. The larger white wall was still available but I never saw one ordered that way, and I worked at a Cadillac dealer in Dallas at the time. It began as a small community of craftsmen founded by Henry Fleetwood, Esq. Warranty Information and Extended Service Contracts Some of our vehicles carry the balance of their new car factory warranty. The best I have ever owned, and if you go to my webpage you can see I have owned 20+ low mile Fleetwoods (Search engine Jim Hailey Cars). If payment is made via wire transfer or cashier's check, we will hold the title until ALL funds have cleared (typically 5-10 business days). If anyone knows where I can find a working antenna of 1980 Cadillac vintage ('81 might work too, not sure, later will not I find, and it has to be Cadillac!) Our Low Prices and Excellent Items attract multiple buyers and tend to sell extremely quickly. Larry (as people knew him) was one of four of the seven Fisher brothers who brought Fisher Body Corporation under the General Motors umbrella in 1919. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. Car is in great condition. car will need work on all chrome to either re polish or re chrome but I have sourced a used front bumper grille and wheel trim. This Fleetwood spent many years in . This protects both the Buyer and Seller from Unethical Feedback Practices. This car has been refreshed, detailed and ready to drive or show. Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance Sedan 4-Door 5.0 Was a one owner car until I had filed for lost title due to owners death and title was not located. Driven 54,000 miles.Up for sale is a 87 Cadillac Brougham d'elegance powered by a 307 olds. !, Lower Accent Molding white. I purchased this lovely car 17 years ago from the original owner (at 33,000 miles). I have placed a nos '85 Fleetwood Brougham front grill, front parking lights, and rear tail lights on this car. These included the Buick 252 V6, diesel Oldsmobile 350 V8, and of Cadillac's own "HT-4100" small block V8, an alloy unit with cast iron cylinder liners which was troublesome and prone to early failure. Buyer Inspections Every effort has been made to accurately and fairly describe this vehicle to you. [1] Cadillac first used the name in 1916 to designate an enclosed 5-7 passenger sedan body style. Vehicle Shipping We will gladly coordinate shipping through a reputable shipping company - call us at 630-376-6054 for a FREE QUOTE or additional questions. Midwest Auto Collection has tried to disclose all information known about this vehicle for you to make an informed decision. Solid, strong running car! Buyer is responsible for any inspection charges and fees. For 1981, the 368 was provided with a modulated displacement system designed by Eaton Corporation, controlled by a digital computer, which locked off intake and exhaust valves to two or four of the eight cylinders, thus running effectively as a V6 or V4 under light load conditions when in third gear, and over 35mph (56km/h). Our attention to detail coupled with our low overhead allows us to offer exceptional vehicles at very competitive prices.Our mission is to satisfy our customers and keep you as a customer for life. Vehicle Titles In nearly every case, most vehicle titles are on hand and ready for delivery. The wire wheels are actually balanced and hold air without tubes! The rear wheel drive 1985 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham continued on nearly unchanged from the 1984 model. Bid for the chance to own a 1986 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance Sedan at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. No issues. Gateway Classic Cars of Kansas City is extremely proud to present this gorgeous 1991 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D Elegance. 1987: The Cadillac Brougham as a separate model. Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car. We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and analyze how our sites are used. I actually drove her 700 miles in one day several months ago. car starts and runs drives with good brakes cold ac and cruise control but horn and windshield wipers do not work, Radio works but not the cassette player does not and antenna was disconnected because it kept running. Midwest Auto Collection should be contacted by phone, e-mail or in person for final pricing, availability of this vehicle and Features described in this advertisement. The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. It was otherwise the same as the 1986 model. The car runs and has a clean title. By 1929 GM had purchased the remaining stock holdings of the Fisher Body Corporation and thus became sole owner of both the Fisher and Fleetwood companies. The 1960 Eldorado Brougham would be the final iteration. Classic cars for sale in the most trusted collector car marketplace in the world. Period. Ever. Please be sure to have full payment and/or approved financing in place before making your final bid on eBay auction vehicles. This example has the dark claret firemist paint, elk grain padded top, and leather De'Elegance interior. Everyone chose instead to have the fake wire hubcaps as that was the trendy thing then. Fuel monitor system lights, all fiber optics, all lights in and out, all illuminated visor mirrors and covers, all power motors, trunk remote, and pull down. One owner garage kept 1996 cadillac fleetwood brougham with the rare. No rust no fading on the original leather top. Placing your bid on this auction constitutes your agreement and acceptance of these terms and conditions. They do not fail only by the sun. SmartMotorGuide New York, NY - All rights We offer extended warranties (most but not all cars will qualify); please contact us for details. Any known obvious defects that are not normal wear and tear will be noted in the listing. I have been wanting this car since I was 13. 1991 Cadillac Brougham d' Elegance. Purchased by a private Florida collector in 2013, it has been driven only about 34K miles since new. The 1987 Brougham was built at the Clark Street Cadillac Assembly Plant in Detroit, Michigan, as the Fleetwood Brougham had been in 1985-86. The car is White Exterior, Interior Is tan . For 1991, the Cadillac Brougham Sedan d'Elegance gave luxury car buyers the sophistication they desired: an elegant full-size luxury saloon of distinction. Miles posted in this listing may vary slightly due to local test driving, in-transit repairs, or road testing. In 1971, with the Fleetwood Brougham outselling the Fleetwood 60 Special by a large margin, the two models were consolidated into a single model, the Fleetwood 60 Special Brougham, and would continue with this name through 1976. It broke a few months ago when I plugged it in again (if you have a working factory antenna you are urged to unplug it as the plastic nylon cord inside gets brittle due to age) to show a friend it worked. We are largest vintage car website with the. Get started now. Offered here is a beautifully survived 1985 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance Coupe finished in original code correct 13T- Platinum Silver over all original Garnet Red velour cloth interior! Only 47,000 miles but looks like 10,000 miles! There are more pictures at jim hailey classic cars dot and a com. Anyways, I know the LT1 will have signifcantly more power . This Cadillac is Powered By A 5.7 Liter V8 (Fuel Injected) Engine, Automatic Overdrive Transmission, Rear Wheel Drive, Independent 4 Wheel Suspension, Power Front Disc Brakes, Power Rack & Pinion Steering, Electronic Climate Control, Electronic Suspension Leveling Control, Electric Power Door Locks, Brakes and Four Steel Belted All-Season Radial Whitewall Tires, Tilt Steering Wheel, AM/FM Tape Cassette player With Digital Display, Digital Display Clock, POWER ANTENNA still works perfect!! In 1965, the "Brougham" name was first affixed to "Fleetwood" on the Fleetwood Sixty Special as an upgraded option package, which included a vinyl roof and special "Brougham" script lettering on the sides, but it was not a separate model. I am only attempting to sell this one because someone has put a gun to my head. The transport usually takes about 1-3 days to set up. Please come and see this Fleetwood for yourself in the capitol city of New Mexico. This Fleetwood is powered by a strong 305 CID V8 . Only 58k on das, 1988 Cadillac Brougham. It is powered by its original 4.1L Digital Fuel Injection V8 and 4-speed overdrive automatic transmission with 3.42:1 rear axle ratio. Obtained this car from my father and I drove it from Maryland to Texas with no issues- runs great! Once the carrier is set up, vehicle delivery usually takes between 2 and 10 days after the pick-up of the vehicle and varies by location, weather, holidays, etc. This continued through 1970. This vehicle has NEVER been smoked in + books, owners' manuals, and service records are in the dash + a FREE Auto Check Vehicle History Report is available upon request. I have been on eBay for 11 years and have sold several classic cars out of my collection here. Important note please read before ordering: This Top is Not for Fleetwood Brougham, it will only fit Brougham D'elegance models with cap on the rear door quarter window. The car is equipped with the the highly desired 5.0 liter V-8. I am afraid I just lied. Australia. Successful Bidder The winning bidder will be contacted via email after the auction closes and it is imperative that he/she must contact Midwest Auto Collection within 24 hours to proceed with payment and delivery arrangements. If the vehicle cannot be picked up or paid for completely within 7-days from the close of auction, a $2,000 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required to extend our hold period to 14 days, unless other arrangements are made beforehand (just keep us informed, were human, we recognize unforeseeable events). Payment must be in US dollars only. Strange I know, but I couldn't find one used when I was a 16 year old. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. For the Fleetwood series by itself, see, "1957-1960 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham - page 5", "1957-1960 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham - page 6", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Cadillac_Fleetwood_Brougham&oldid=1142404774, This page was last edited on 2 March 2023, at 05:44. Those have the really good 425 V8, but the styling is not quite as good as the '80 to '89. ONLY 45K MILES! Please keep in mind that we are NOT affiliated with any shipping or transport companies. When production of the Eldorado Brougham was shifted in 1959 from the Cadillac Fleetwood plant in Detroit to Pininfarina in Turin, Italy, only then did it acquire Fleetwood wheel discs[8] and doorsill moldings, presumably because the design work[9] and final touches[6] were still being done by Fleetwood. The CB antenna plugs were different thru the years. I looked at least monthly for decades. Miles posted in this listing may vary slightly due to local test driving, in-transit repairs, or road testing. No excuses of any kind will be accepted by Midwest Auto Collection for non-Payment.