Cimmaron will ship one to your favorite FFL, as long as you dont mind paying full retail. Im riding a 12 yo bike now. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. It features a nickel frame, cylinder and barrel and smooth walnut grip.Action : SAOCaliber : 45 Colt (LC)Barrel Length : 4.75Capacity : 6rdHammer Style : ExposedGrips : WalnutSights : Wide FrontFrame Description : Nickel Steel. They are not bright blued nitre, but the more traditional blue found on the early guns. To find a list of FFL Dealers in your area area CLICK HERE. The front sight on this particular pistol measures .094 on my Browne and Sharp calipers, providing a good amount of light on either side of the rear sight while aiming. Did you mention the safety system in this revolver? Looks like a Bowie. Sign up with your email to be notified when this product is back in stock! Minimum shipping rates are as follows: * Any additional shipping charges not shown during online check-out will be presented to the customer for approval prior to processing the order. Custom fit ,using your revolver or grips, for a perfect look. We will notify you when the product arrives back in stock. Great for small, under-funded . Each of our warehouses individually price their products and prices may vary by warehouse. Shipping rates vary according to geographical location and final value of Firearm being purchased. 9am - 5pm (MST) PPP45N 844234129935 Cimarron PPP45N Pistolero 45 Colt (LC) 6rd 4.75" Nickel-Plated Steel Barrel, Cylinder & Frame, Wide Front Sight, Smooth Walnut Grip Cimarron's Pistolero is great for small, under-funded revolutions. 6 Yessir. Dan's Testing Category - Should NOT be visible on Storefront. Stock Material. jwt, it was hard to see but and honest mistake. There is a minor bit of backlacklash as the hammer falls, but nothing to take you off target. There was a vertical slit in the hammer that is supposed to go over a pin in the cylinder slot to keep it from slipping off, but those pins are quite fragile. Features: Attractive brass backstop and trigger guard, color case hardened frame, and durable standard blue finish or nickel finish on cylinder and barrel. Nickel Finish . As the Pistoleer is a model based on the original Peacemaker, it features the traditional fixed channel rear sight and simple front blade. Grips: Smooth Walnut. Visit Our Help Center Email To Friend Type: Revolver Action: DAO Caliber: 38 S&W Spl +P Barrel Length: 1.88" CIM US Cavalry 45LC 7.5" old model Case hardened frame. of the finished single-six convertible. Cimarron Pistolero .45 Long Colt Single-Action Revolver Nickel Finish. It features a nickel finished pre-war style frame and a 4.75" barrel. As for lever guns I was glad to hear that Ruger bought Marlin. order number. Any nostalgic fan of the Old West or aspiring cowboy-action shooter should take a very close look at the Cimarron Pistolero! of Titegroup gets the bullet right on target, with a 1.6 average group. Colts were designed to be carried on the first cocking notch, which lifts the hammer away from the firing pin. I made faux ivory grips that came out quite well, and it shoots to point of aim. It breaks clean, with no take-up and little movement. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. It has a 4 barrel and birdshead grip so its not really a replica of anything. If you feel the fees are too high, you can search for another FFL Dealer. All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition. The modern practice of leaving one empty is simply a result of the Safety Polizei taking over all aspects of life. Stripped lower receivers will NOT be shipped to the following states: Complete AR and AK receivers will NOT be shipped to the following states: Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT ship high-capacity magazines (those greater than 10 rounds) with firearms to the states listed below. I recently re-sprung a couple of Ruger Blackhawks with 17 lb. At the range, I spent my last box of Winchester white box for this review (you ungrateful cretins). Cimarron Pistolero .45lc - Fs 4.75" Nickel Walnut - Revolvers at GunBroker.com : 972125316 You must Sign In or Register for a GunBroker.com account to take action on this item. JWT, is that a Randall? As an alternate method, you can send an email to sales@impactguns.com. A takedown Ruger 10/22 and a 200-dollar BATF stamp for a form-1 can build like what Jeremy S built. sort up icon. Typically ships within 5 to 7 business days when a valid FFL is received. The Wrangler is a terrific plinking revolver and a bargain at twice the price. There are duties that the FFL Dealer is required to do during the process which include a criminal and mental health background check through NICS. Each This pistol from Cimarron is chambered for .357 Mag and .38 Special with a cylinder capacity of 6 rounds. PPP45N Cimarron Pistolero 357 Mag, 4 3/4" Barrel, Walnut, Brass Backstrap, Nickel, 6rd. If I had a few hundred more primers, Id have spent them shooting this gun just for the fun of it. Gives me hope for the future. On my .45, theres barely any space between the rims of neighboring cartridges. Cimarron Thunderer and Lightning. Being single action only, this is pretty typical for this type of Colt pistol, whether Colt, Uberti or Pietta. Spent shells were pressed out easily by the ejector, falling with nothing more than an easy press and a tip up of the muzzle. The reason you find it on the NAAs and some of the open-top percussion cap revolvers is because they both hit so high on the cylinder that you have a lot of space for the indent/pin, whereas with a centerfire revolver, youd be drilling at the very narrowest point of the gap between the chambers. beautiful Hand made Bone Elk Horn and Horn grips. If a defect is discovered after completing the transfer, you must contact the manufacturer directly for repair or replacement. This allows the base pin to be removed without removing the entire SIG 365-9-BXR3P 365 9MM OP RDY 2 10RD Mfg Item Num: 365-9-BXR3P Unit of measure: GN, Sign up for the latest news, offers and styles, 21 White Mountain HWY Remember, the FFL Dealer is doing you a favor and the process takes time to complete. . Check. Boom could accur when not planned. We will verify the FFL license and also make the FFL Dealer aware that an order from Cheaper Than Dirt! For more information on purchasing a firearm please read our Firearm Purchasing Policy in the Important Information tab. I received the more traditional version, with everything blued, including the frame and backstrap. Please submit the Drivers License to us via email: FFL@VIZARDSGUNS.COM. Tamworth, NH Unit of Measure: levels icon. Hits at point of aim within handgun distance and a real looker. Frontier Meldrum LSR Nickel 4 3/4" 45 LC . Im not sure which was first for me, a Ruger MkI .22LR target pistol or the 7.5 Blackhawk in .357 Magnum, but I had them long enough to not remember when I got them as a kid. Good tires are a must. 1 lb 9.2 Oz is the average over five trigger pulls. Firearm. In the meantime, I daily carry it with a clamshell Kydex holster on a paracord neck lanyard. beautiful Hand made Bone Elk Horn and Horn grips. If you dont like a SSA youve never seen a good American Western or read a little history. Weight: 2.5 lbs. There are lots of other versions at the usual on line clearing houses like Gun Broker and Guns America. Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT offer refunds in place of the magazines. UPC Code:669278340166 Manufacturer:Kimber Item ID:KIMB3400016 Model:K6S DASA 3"" Revolver Description:Kimber K6S 357MAG REV DASA 3" Stainless Steel,, 6 Cylinder Ruger Wrangler, Single Action Only, Revolver, 22LR, 4.62" Barrel, Aluminum Alloy, Cerakote Finish, OD Green with Black Cylinder, Checkered Synthetic Grips, Internal Notch Rear Sight/ Blade Front Cimarron Ppp357n Pistolero 38 Special/357 Mag 6Rd 4.75" Nickel-Plated Steel Barrel, Cylinder & Frame, Wide Front Sight, Smooth Walnut Grip, Decrease Quantity of Cimarron Ppp357n Pistolero 38 Special/357 Mag 6Rd 4.75" Nickel-Plated Steel Barrel, Cylinder & Frame, Wide Front Sight, Smooth Walnut Grip, Increase Quantity of Cimarron Ppp357n Pistolero 38 Special/357 Mag 6Rd 4.75" Nickel-Plated Steel Barrel, Cylinder & Frame, Wide Front Sight, Smooth Walnut Grip, Cimarron Pp400 Frontier Pre-War 1896-1940 38 Special/357 Mag 6Rd 4.75" Blued Barrel & Cylinder, Wide Front Sight, Color Case Hardened Steel Frame, Walnut Grip, Cimarron Pp401 Frontier Pre-War 1896-1940 38 Special/357 Mag 6Rd 5.50" Blued Barrel & Cylinder, Wide Front Sight, Color Case Hardened Steel Frame, Walnut Grip, Cimarron Mp401 Model P Pre-War 1896-1940 38 Special/357 Mag 6Rd 5.50" Blued Barrel & Cylinder, Wide Front Sight, Color Case Hardened Steel Frame, Walnut Grip, Cimarron Ppp357 Pistolero Pre-War 1896-1940 38 Special 6Rd 4.75" Blued Barrel & Cylinder, Wide Front Sight, Color Case Hardened Steel Frame, Brass Backstop & Trigger Guard, Walnut Grip, Cimarron Ppp45n Pistolero 45 Colt (Lc) 6Rd 4.75" Nickel-Plated Steel Barrel, Cylinder & Frame, Wide Front Sight, Smooth Walnut Grip, Standard Manufacturing Switch-Gun Single Action Folding Revolver .22 Wmr 5Rd Capacity 0.75" Barrel SWITCHGUN, Taylors & Company 550958 The Hickok Open-Top 38 Special 6Rd 3.50" Blued Barrel & Cylinder Color Case Hardened Steel Frame Walnut Army Size Grip, Cimarron Firearms Pistoleer .357/.38Sp FS 5.5" Blued/N.Backstrap Wal MP401B1401, Colt Mfg Pythonsp4wts Python 357 Mag Caliber With 4.25" Vent Rib Barrel, 6Rd Capacity Cylinder, Overall Semi-Bright Stainless Steel Finish & Walnut Target Grip PYTHON-SP4WTS, Heritage Barkeep 22Lr 3" Blk/Blk Laminate 6Rd, Her Rr22b6-Th 22Lr 6.50 6Rd Threaded Bbl, Cimarron Firearms 1890 Remington .38Sp/ .357 Magnum 5.5" Blued Walnut CA157, Heritage Manufacturing Barkep 22Lr 2Ply 6R Srp DE BK22B2-SCNGA, Taylor's & CO Uberti 1860 Army Long Cyl Conversion 45Lc 8, Rock Island Armory M200 .38 Special 6 Shot Revolver With 4.02In Barrel, Colt Mfg Pythonsp6wts Python 357 Mag Caliber With 6" Vent Rib Barrel, 6Rd Capacity Cylinder, Overall Semi-Bright Stainless Steel Finish & Walnut Target Grip PYTHON-SP6WTS, Heritage Mfg Rr22b6 Rough Rider 22 LR 6Rd Shot 6.50" Black Barrel, Cylinder & Frame, Cocobolo Grips, Smith & Wesson 10186 Performance Center Model 642 38 S&W Spl +P 5Rd 1.88" Stainless Steel Barrel, Fluted Cylinder, Matte Silver Aluminum Frame With Black Polymer With Integrated Wood Insert Grip SW 10186, Ruger Wrangler 22Lr 4.62" 6Rd Od/Blk 2008. Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship. MSRP: $518.70. Single action revolver built on a Pre-War frame. The 1873 peacemaker-style revolver originally designed for the U.S. Cavalry quickly became the archetypical sixgun of the frontier. The black blued metal throughout the gun is polished to a shine, but not a mirror finish. These are for CAS, but would also do well for daily carry. This ammunition you speak ofit sounds wonderful.. This classic six-shooter is equipped with a gorgeous walnut grip and sports brass hardware. Cimarron Ppp357n Pistolero 38 Special/357 Mag 6Rd 4.75" Nickel-Plated Steel Barrel, Cylinder & Frame, Wide Front Sight, Smooth Walnut Grip Rating Required Select Rating 1 star (worst) 2 stars 3 stars (average) 4 stars 5 stars (best) plus icon . Pre War. I did, yes, and included a photo as well. American-made quality frames and the higher-end Japanese component groups. But theres not much give at all, certainly no more than any of my Colts. If you are buying a pistol, rifle, shotgun, or other firearm from Omaha Outdoors, it must be shipped to a gun dealer with a valid FFL (Federal Firearms License). Check out Cimarron's Pistolero Model. It features a nickel finished pre-war style frame and a 4 . Off the top of my head I dont remember the brand of tires it has currently. Delivery takes 3 to 4 working day. One for each son. It is strange, to me, for a company to market two guns so similar with names so similar as the Pistoleer and the Pistolero. All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued. Series. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns. I have blades I consider superior to Randall. The biggest barrier to entry is the cost of four guns. Just to stir up things a bit, there is another option to carry 6. (Incidentally the single action wheelgun is a favorite of new shooters I am breaking in. I expressed my displeasure about not getting something I had paid extra for never heard from them again. Free guns are always nice though I could do without the flooding (or tornados or hurricanes or fires or any other form of Natural Disaster Delivery). Rear Sights. The end result is an easy to cock, very fast and reliable firearm. Pistolero .22LR, 4 3/4 in. Enter your email address below and we'll notify you when this item becomes available. Good shooter. I just think its cool. Barrel: 4 3/4 shallow groove Its safe to load Rugers all the way. Shaking the gun in the hand will result in audible and tactile sounds of the cylinder shaking fore and aft, left and right. To $1,226.79. I bought mine new on impulse. After that, I didnt clean the gun in any way until all of the firing was done and it was time for photos. V NOTCH. Specifications: Cimarron Pistoleer Blued in .45 Colt Original Manufacturer: Uberti of Italy Caliber: .45 Colt Capacity: 6 Barrel: 4 3/4 shallow groove Frame: Blued Steel Cylinder: Blued Steel Grip: Plow Handle, Blued Steel Grip Frame Safety: Floating Firing Pin MSRP: $518.70 Ratings (out of five stars): Style and Appearance * * * * There is, however, a great dark blued finish with contrasting charcoal blued screws and accents. Reviews Questions & Answers Sure, you could probably do some work to it, but it wouldnt make a difference to all but the top five percent of shooters. Each 3.50 nickel-plated revolver has simulated Ultra Ivory birds head grips and Doc Holliday engraved into the back strap along with the special number of the gun. Looks like a scalloped butt cap. Caliber: I have a .45 Colt Berretta Stampede Marshall which is also made by Uberti but it has a transfer bar and a rebounding firing pin like a Ruger. Shopping with us is absolutely safe - you never have to worry about credit card safety when shopping here 2023 Copyright, entire contents by CTD, Inc. Cheaper Than Dirt! and the Cheaper Than Dirt symbol are registered trademarks of Direct Investments LTD. America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter. I think the lowest was 1 lb 8.2 Oz. Since the pin isnt pressing hard against the primer when the hammer is at rest, it is less likely to provide sufficient force to cause an unintentional discharge. I dont know where the hell spawned things come from, but they are awful. L.E.Os must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the firearm will be used in the execution of the L.E.O's duties. Quality Rifle, shortgun, handgun , scopes and more. For their newest release, the Pistoleer, Cimarron Firearms has created a budget-minded six-gun modeled closely after the Pre-War Colt Model P. Ive reviewed several Cimarron guns now and the level of historically accurate detail they put in the guns is amazing, and much appreciated. If purchasing a firearm, ammunition, or magazines you agree that you are 21 years of age. And Rugers work for me. Desert ironwood handle. Updated by michaelw 8 months ago. The .357 is an entirely different cartridge out of a carbine. It is the position in which the pistol is loaded. Suar and Sons, Hawes .22 16 years old, used it running trap line. Rear Sights. But the Pistolero is essentially the same gun with an inch or so shorter barrel and blued barrel and cylinder and case hardened frame, brass trigger guard. Add your selected firearm(s) to your shopping cart and check out. The trigger shoe itself is small, thin, and curved, in the traditional form. Sometimes I mention them and get a blank stare, other times its, You have a what! But thats not why I was interested in it. Safe unless dropped, especially from horseback. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Actually just pick some more up today. Great for small, under-funded revolutions. What am I looking for? -Caliber: .38 Special/.357 Magnum-Barrel: 4.75"-Case hardened old model frame, Nickeled Finish-One piece walnut grip-Brass backstrap & triggerguard. With this all-blued model, the finish is subdued, with nothing particularly flashy. There are thousands of FFL Dealers in the United States. Ten of the handloads were GOEX FFFg black powder, the rest were smokeless powders to include Clay Dot, Unique, and Titegroup. -Caliber: .38 Special/.357 Magnum-Barrel: 4.75"-Case hardened old model frame, Nickeled Finish-One . We need your License To Carry and Drivers License. Seen a few at gun shows. order number. The Ruger style transfer bar is safe, and the Pietta have adopted a similar transfer bar system, including a plunger style hand spring instead of the traditional Colt leaf spring (which is the one part most likely to fail). Includes a fixed Action: DAO Caliber: 357 Mag Barrel Length: 6" Capacity: 6rd Action: SA - Caliber: .22 LR - Capacity: 6rd - Barrel: 6.5 Steel Blued - Frame: Aluminum Alloy Blued - Cylinder: Steel Blued - Grip: Cocobolo - Sights: Open Fixed Notch at Rear - Trigger Pull: 6 lbs Pietta SA 357Mag 4.75" case hardend frame Dark brown checkered Polymer grip MGE Exclusive. Based on what Ive seen from Cimarron and Uberti in the past, Im not surprised, but I am appreciative. That means that Cimarron has put out not just a good gun, but a race ready pair of guns in the hands of shooters for about $1,000. Cimarron Pistolero Pre War 4.75in .45LC Nickel. Sign up now to get notified of free giveaways and special deals! FIXED. Capacity: 6 Cimarron Firearms Cimarron Pistolero 22 LR, 4 3/4" Barrel, Nickel Rating Required Select Rating 1 star (worst) 2 stars 3 stars (average) 4 stars 5 stars (best) Home All Guns & Firearms Pistols Revolvers 1 of 1 View Larger Images Cimarron Pistolero .45lc - Fs 4.75" Nickel Walnut Verified Member FFL Gold Member Riflenetics A+ (810) This item is currently unavailable. Hawes went bankrupt decades ago, which is why they are rarely seen. Video Shows Kansas Senate Candidate Advocating Australian-Style Gun Confiscation, San Tan Tacticals New STT-15 Rifle in 6mm ARC, Gun Review: Smith & Wesson Model 317 Kit Gun .22LR Revolver, New From ShaloTek: P320 Compensated Slide, The 3 Most Important Handgun Shooting Stances to Learn. Although my hand is a little larger than it was in when I was 10. We delivered to your local FFL dealer, if you do not have one, our logistic department will provide one for you. Any nostalgic fan of the Old West or aspiring cowboy-action shooter should take a very close look at the Cimarron Pistolero! Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can. Once the firearm is transferred into your name, Cheaper Than Dirt! Works a charm for it, as long as you bother to engage it. This gun needs absolutely zero modification to shoot well at any match. Before this product is shipped your FFL Dealer must email or fax a valid FFL to Midwest Gun Works. Each Make sure you add the Cimarron Pistolero to your Old West collection and take it for a spin on a cowboy-action shooting tournament! It was custom made for me by ABS master smith Don Lange a little over two decades ago. As opposed to the Old Model black powder frame. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Free Shipping for Registered UsersOrders with a $80 minimum purchase and within the continental United States. Buy a Cimarron Pistolero in 357Magnum 4.75 barrel,nickel finish. On the NAA, when you draw the hammer back, the cylinder finishes its rotation and is then ready to fire. Free Shipping* Layaway Available $524.49 Cash discount Price $540.22 Retail Price Add to Cart This is a modern reproduction makes an excellent addition to every shooter's collection. Heavy piece of iron, but a reliable shooter. For folks just wanting a good single action for protection, light game, or target shooting, the Pistoleer would fit the bill just fine. It is the responsibility of the purchaser, to check your local laws before ordering products from Midwestgunworks.com. First: For their newest release, the Pistoleer, Cimarron Firearms has created a budget-minded six-gun modeled closely after the Pre-War Colt Model P., Second: As the Pistoleer is a model based on the original Peacemaker.. Unit of Measure: IOW, cosmetic differences. You have entered an incorrect email address! The gun never failed in any way and showed no additional wear. UPC : ECOM00049347 Caliber : 22 LR Finish : BLACK Capacity : 6 ROUNDS Action : REVOLVER Barrel Length : 4.5 BARREL Youll need sunlight or bright indoor light to bring out the colors. springs, and the Pistoleer feels noticeably lighter than those guns. cart icon. I had to go back and look. No questions asked, 30 days return policy. Address105 Winding Oak Road, Fredericksburg, TX 78624. Cimarron Pietta Parts Nickel . The Single Action Army? Quite simply, the firing pin isnt rigidly fixed on the hammer, so it has the ability to move back a bit when the hammer is at rest. More deals from GrabAGun.com. Cimarron Pistolero 45 Colt, 4 3/4 Barrel, Nickel $ 552.19 $ 485.93 Taking Backorders SKU: 844234129935 UPC: BRAND: Cimarron Firearms Manufacturer Number: PPP45N Caliber: 45 Colt Model: Single Action Army Rounds: 6 Unit of Measure: Each Classification: Firearm Hassle Free Returns No questions asked, 30 days return policy. It is important to thoroughly inspect your firearm before completion of the transfer. All orders are shipped in 1-3 business days. Ive been wanting a good single-action revolver for quite a while, and would love to have a levergun/revolver pair in .357 mag. Measured on a Lyman digital trigger scale, the average of five trigger pulls was 1 lb 9.2 oz. We have these weasely little thorns here that will shred a standard tire in no time at all. The floating firing pin works fine for the gun in your hand and ready to fire, or if you need to carefully lower the hammer on a live round. The switch gun fits into your pocket and occupies about the same space as your cell Action: SAO Caliber: 38 Special Barrel Length: 3.50" Capacity: 6rd Safety: Exposed Grips: Walnut Army Size Sights: Blade Front, Fixed Rear Weight: 2.20 lbs Metal Finish: Color Case Hardened Steel ModelSeries: BarkeepCaliber: 22LRAction: Single ActionCapacity: 6Finish: BlueStock: PolymerBarrel Length: 2Overall Length: 8.125Features: Cedar Wood Box/ Engraved SS Flask, CIMARRON PISTOLEER .357/.38SP FS 5.5" BLUED/N.BACKSTRAP WAL. *Extremely* comfortable to wear, within a few minutes of putting it on, I completely forgot it was even there. On this particular gun, the wood is flush on the left side of the gun where it meets the frame, but slightly proud on the right, maybe by half a millimeter. FFL holder must be located within the United States. We do not sell or share your information with anyone. With a near $500 MSRP, this guns will sell, and for good reason. It has been many a weary mile and still gets shot from time to time. My only revolver experience is my Ruger Blackhawk .45/.45LC and that trigger is not bad but its got to be at least 5lbs. Its been all over the world with me, including a couple of tours in Afghanistan. The Pistoleer includes Ubertis floating firing pin safety. If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Theres no case hardening or fancy wood. Ive been thinking about getting two. Let us help! For an individual to receive a firearm from Cheaper Than Dirt! The PISTOLERO pistol features a barrel length of 4-3/4" and reflects the quality firearm craftsmanship expected from Cimarron. Yessir. If you choose an FFL Dealer that is not on our preferred list, you or your FFL Dealer will be required to fax or email us a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt!