The Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerrero Glow Kit, when it's in stock, rings up at $40. With one swipe, you get a soft, blurry, casual, blotted lip (something I . The matte lipstick is a great dupe for Kylies Fall Collection cosmetic. Is Creme Brulee your favorite lipstick out of Kylies collection? It retails for $7 at ColourPop & Ulta. Thank you. So Im looking for another 2 weeks to receive it. If youre in the mood to throwshade,make sure youre wearing this bold grey lipstick. If a warm pink is on your beauty wish-list, consider coloring your pout with this beautiful lipstick by Rimmel. . The Hourglass Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette is $62. In recent years, they have become some of the bestselling makeup items of all time, with apparently one being sold every two minutes somewhere in the world back in . This is simplya post with the color dupes from ColourPop for 3 of the Kylie Lip Kits for those who wish to buy from ColourPop instead for whatever reason. Normal-to-Dry skin. Tan? The best way to apply these lashes is to start by catering to your natural flutter. is a new, permanent smoky-eye themed color story designed exclusively for Target. Thiscan easily pass off as her must-have shade! We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. ColourPop Cosmeticsmaybe youve heard of it. Kris Jenner would certainly approve of this dupe as it paints the exact same color as her shade, Thats Wild. answered already. The Dupes 1. Her Bat lip gloss is a peachy nude with subtle gold shimmer, and it mimics the same hue offered by this Rimmel shade. NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss is a dead ringer for Jenners lipstick and its low-cost, too! We appreciate enthusiasm for new releases but ask readers to please hold questions regarding if/when Grape Soda is an identical dupe to Colourpops equally purple and perfect shade, Marshmallow. The light brown shade delivers the equivalent Gingerlook as seen on Kylie below, If you cant get Kylies Love Bite, you could always opt for ColourpopsTooLips matte gloss. Thank you! Well, I took a chance ordering just about all these LE ones by CP knowing it would be a gamble. The complete set of our Blotted Lip in universally flattering shades! Well, fast forward to quarantine, and your girl had all the time in the world to get hands-on with new beauty products. The quality was good across the board with mattes that were pigmented and blendable with . Havent managed to get your hands on the real thing? We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. ColourPop the cosmetics brand that promises to offer cruelty-free makeup at wallet-friendly prices. Get a gorgeous plush matte look by wearing Maybellines lipstick in Pioneer. Peachyperfectand plump. If you feel like youve searched high and low to find a natural-looking demi-matte lipstick, only to come up empty every time, youll be stoked to discover this bomb liquid lipstick. Check out this option that isvery Kylie-esque. And, given its sold in nine shades, chances are, you will be too. If you havent managed to purchase her butterscotch shade, opt for this identical knock-off by Lime Crime. Compliment any look with thismatte lip cream that comes pretty damn close to Kylies Dolce K! The best part is that ColourPops Yes Please (USD16, approx. Lipstick? I love both of these colors, but Clueless sounds truly horrible formula-wise. TOP 10 COLOURPOP PALETTES | SWATCHES & DUPES! Whether theyre being applauded for their latest lip launch or ogled over for their next-level shadow and blush textures, theres no denying that the millennial makeup brand constantly has its lips (and lids and cheeks and brows) on the pulse of the hottest trends in beauty. Whats Christmas without a little red? Weve found the perfect dupe to match Kylies coppery rose gold metal gloss. Grape Soda. The burgandy and wine shade will compliment any outfit during the holidays! We earn commission on sales tracked from links/codes. Every lip needs a touch up at an After Party, right? Although its more Matte than Velvet: https://www.amazon.com/NYX-PROFESSIONAL-MAKEUP-Lingerie-Lipstick/dp/B08WBMF3Df?tag=teltalonl-20. Kylie has collaborated with her sister, Khloe Kardashian to create this glittery pink shade,Okurr. S$33. So, there you have it:10 cheap ColourPop alternatives to high-end makeup products. Weve found the perfect dupe for Kylies Hustle Honey matte lipstick by Maybelline which promises that same smooth and creamy coverage. Add this one by L.A Colors to your shopping list, its a dead-on knock-off for Kylies product in Klear! Ready to get Hot Red? Dressing up or dressing down? You can never turn down a pink lip gloss. It really is a race to grab one of Kylies famous liquid lipsticks. The other shades are also warm-toned, with hues of gold, terracotta and reddish-browns. Im not typically one for tinted brow gels. Smack on this dark and daring black colour that could almost be taken for Kylies matte lipstick, Dead of Knight. A sheer champagne gold hue that will suit any complexion. is a long-wearing, pigmented lipstick that starts off glossy and dries down quickly to that super flat matte finish. I do love the other dupes though! I dont wear lip liner in swatches unless it is a review for a lip liner! We're here to help you make better beauty purchases that you'll enjoy and love! If you plan on having one heck of asweetnight in this Valentines, try out this super sultry lip gloss by NYXthat resembles the same rosyshine that Kylie Cosmetics version delivers! I might try that. S$22.49) is described as a cool mid-tone berry and ColourPopsClueless (USD6.50, approx. NYX "Summer Breeze" ($5.99) Buy at Continue reading "Colourpop Cinderella Crme Lux Lipstick Dupes" Thought Kylies LA lipstick was gorgeous? Everything written here is my full and honest opinion. The next shade up is Dr. We imagine, develop, test and manufacture all under one roof for next level colour + formulas. You can see in this picture, from @dupethat and @paintedladyyyy on Instagram, that Limbo and Beeper are a bit different. Dying for a warm brown gloss that resembles Like? This super cute glistening pink liquid lipstick is what will make all heads turn at one of your Christmas parties this year. Also, Lightscapade is a finely-milled powder while Lunch Moneyapplies creamy but dries to a powder finish. Whether you plan on kissing or eating during your special evening,Maybellines liquid lipstick has a matte effect that will last all night. The cold months are all about rosy cheeksand rosy lips. Its pristine, pearly and peachy effect is exactly what youll need for your pout this winter season. The former has warmer tones with lighter shades of browns and the specks of glitter are more apparent in the shimmer shades. The colour story in this palette is unlike anything I've seen from Colourpop thus far, despite their array of blue palettes (Blue Moon, High Tide, On Cloud Blue, Rumour Has It, Coco Cutie, etc.). Well, thats a topic for another day. Thank you for your support! Wear this clear lip gloss on top of any matte lipstick an add some shimmer and shine to your pout. If youre looking for a gorgeous golden and peachy lip, but havent managed to get Kylies gloss in Oh You Fancy, theres always this product by none other than Revlon! Beeper will be on my to get list. Make sure youre wearing this rose mauve creamy lipstick by Clio. See comparison swatches / view dupes side-by-side. Paradox stands out most for its striking burgundy red tone. A soft rosy nude is ideal to complete your natural makeup look. Posie K is a tad brighter and more vibrant under direct light and Clueless has slightly more blue undertones to it. The creamy whipped formula glides on with ease and, while drying into a soft velvet matte finish, never, ever dries your lips out. Worried that you dont look good in yourbirthday suit? Its a peachy nude shade that compliments any look you choose to don. Compliment your makeup with this pretty purple and pink hue by Revlon that almost resembles the Lip Kit queens shade in Passion. It replicates Kylies shade in Show-Off and promises to offer that samelong lasting smooth, matte finish. This autumn-awesome shade is perfect for fall, and of course Halloween. If youre feline cute, paint this sheer pale peach color onto your pout and youre ready to go. Give your lips what theyve been waiting for with this toffee brown shade. This nude pink pout will compliment any tanned look! Pink is the ideal shade for an upcoming winter. being reviewed due to time constraints and changes in priorities! Fancy a flirt? Thank you for your support! Aww man I was hoping Clueless would be good, just the name alone gave me nostalgia and made me want to buy it! May I ask you what is your favorite brand of Matte Liquid Lipsticks? Get ready for the night out with this hot and heavy black lipstick that only the brave will wear. Give your pout a touch of color with this dupe for Basic by Golden Rose. Step Three - Apply your Ultra Matte Lip in a thin layer for best wear. Go plum brown with this hot and heavy lipstick which is ideal for those who can pull of a dark lip. Find a product dupe or compare two palettes. Deliciously glossy with a subtle glittery shine, Anastasia Beverly Hillsitem in Venusisa great option for a top-coat over a red lipduring yoursexy night in! If youve been unable to get your hands on one of her gorgeous colors, have no fear, weve found perfect copies, like this one by Colourpop which is a perfect match for Goals. Youll have Kylies luscious pout in no time! Plus, the lippies have been letting me down a lot. If youre truly trying to nail that Valentines look, try out this hot red lipstick byStila which will turn more heads than just your admirers. If your one wish is to get hold of Kylies Birthday Collection, make your dreams partly come true by nabbing this equally gorgeous dusty pink nude lipstick by NYX. Bourjois also has a pale pink velvet lippy thats just as perfect and pretty. A brighter red shade goes perfectly in the scorching hot summer months. Warm strawberry lips is just what youll need this winter. , Get your hands on the cutest palette duo in the galaxy! MAC Burnt Spice (P, $21.00) is brighter (95% similar). Its so similar to Trick, youll be tricking people, convincing them youre wearing Kylies very own hunter green lip kit. Buy this beautiful shade by Colourpop which is a spot-on dupe for Kylies Brat Velvet lipstick. You can never get enough of a pink and creamy lip. I thought it looked just gorgeous on you and we have a similar skin tone so I ordered it and received it a couple days ago and it does not look like that on me at all. Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. This dupe for the Sailor Collection matte lipstick is the right choice if youre looking for a warm pink liquid lippie. Mama Bossingthis summer? S$8.67)and on the right, KyliesCandy K(USD17, approx. We try to approve comments within 24 hours (and reply to them within 72 hours) but can sometimes get A hot look always needs a sultry red hot pout. The luscious sheer berry gloss is one of Kendalls faves, and you can wear it too with this version by Revlon! S$22.49). Pricing: $3-$59, with most products on the lower end. COVERGIRLs Melted Toffee gloss is a cheaper option compared to Kylies $15 product! This super shimmery shade is perfect for your bronze look this season! Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk (P, $22.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar). If you reallywant to feel KyliesVibe,get your hands on this velvet lip product that mimics herdirty mid-tone orange hue. You cant get more extraordinarythan this hot pink lipstick! Christine Mielke is the editor-in-chief and has been reviewing products for over 14 years. Colourpops Treat Wave will bring all the warmth you need in this cold chill with its orangey shade thats as hot as fire. Haha! ColourPop's Clueless Ultra Matte Lip = Kylie Cosmetics' Posie K Liquid Lipstick Credit Kylie's Posie K (USD17, approx. Crme Gel Liner Vault $59 $29 $84 full value 12 colourful shades you'll be obsessed with all in 1 kit! If you werent quick enough to score Kylies boldest colour of the kit, thisreplica product is your best bet. Chestnuts and chocolate painted all over your pout! Craving Blitzen? 1) (PiP, ) is warmer, glossier (90% similar). Get into the merry spirit by painting this hue onto your lips this December. Matte, marvelous and mega beautiful, Revlon offers a much more affordable version than Booked and Busy, although it may come out a little lighter than Kylies version. If youre one to walk on the street with a loud (and proud) lip color, then this dupe for Lovesick is your new go-to hue. Perfect for the autumn months and ideal for a smoochy pout, you can actually get your hands on a cheaper version by NYX! Hot outfit? Its strange how I didnt notice any sheerness with CLUELESS but its a shade darker them my natural lip tone which is probably why. If you havent managed to nab it this time round, opt for this great alternative by LOreal which promises to take your lips to new levels. Tom Ford Beauty Evan (P, $36.00) is darker, glossier (90% similar). This alternativemay not be infused with real gold, like Kylies glosses but we promise itll deliver that same gorgeous shine. Next time you get that sold out message after filling up your Lip Kit basket, look no further than our list of alternatives. Consent is not a condition of purchase. take a chill sesh with our brand-new cooling facial globes! Add a bit of life to your lips with this product by Han which is an identical alternative for Kylie Jenners Im the Catch gloss. It had the color payoff, but it lacked the smoothness and more even fading/wear of the majority of the line. Plan on creating the best witch costume? Kylies luscious, sweet pink lip can be achieved with Golden Roses Velvet Matte Lipstick in Deep Blush Pink II. Love our content? This smooth and shiny gloss by Colourpop will give yourlips a gorgeous lustre, perfect for the summer season! A lipstick that glistens just as bright as tinsel. Highlighter? Support us by Sharing It! Its a fabulous alternative to Kylie Cosmetics Lip Shine Lacquer and offers a comfortable wear, whilst simultaneously looking great. Who needs to spend thousands on a Kylie makeover when you have an affordable lipstick to make your lips just as plump? Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Its a beautiful color to wear whilst on the beach, or even on a night out on the town! Who needs the Kylie Birthday collection when youve got this? Although both shades do, I can see what you mean about Clueless looking dry. Christmas may have been and gone but thats no excuse to neglect a red lip. If youre feeling this florescent pink shade that comes withKylies Koko Kollection, weve found the perfect replica! If youre keener on going nude, then this shade by Revlon will be your perfect buy. Kylies cream-based formula can be found in Colourpops gorgeous shade, The Twirl. If red, burgundy or gold isnt your thing, then consider this pinky shade for your lips this Christmas! I love the Monet comment about Clueless! Maybelline know exactly how to deliver and paint a pout that will look just like the Kylie product. Its a crystal clear gloss that can be worn alone or on top of your favorite lipstick. This summer is all about getting glittery and glamorous! Step Two - Line your lips with a matching Lippie Pencil; this will help you achieve the perfect finished look and give the appearance of fuller lips. It retails for $7 at ColourPop & Ulta. Im all for it. LOreal Infallible Never Fail Lipcolor delivers a gorgeous look that feels similar to Kylies orangey-red 22 lipstick! This gorgeous burgundy/red hue can be found in Bourjois Peach Clubvelvet lipstick. If you have general feedback, It's our mission to redefine luxury beauty by creating amazing products at prices that don't break the bank. Guess what? Tarte Cabana Boy (P, $22.00) is darker, glossier (85% similar). The swatch above is Macs Lightscapade (S$32) and the one below is ColourPops Lunch Money highlighter (USD8, approx. Itll give you the same red finish as the December lipstick and well, its perfect to wear during the festive season. If you prefer to go even lighter, this color will blend into your complexion like no other. Reapplication has been hit or miss and tends to depend on how well it wore away and how easily the shade applies normally, but reapplication tends to emphasize the lips natural texture significantly compared to initial application and gives lips a very wrinkled, dried-up look. Amazon.com: Customer reviews: Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick (Clueless) The Kylie Cosmetics lip blush certainly puts the p in pink. Get red, hot, but never sticky with this matte lipstick thats a dead ringer for Kylie and Khloes Doll lip! Have no fear, this substitute by Colourpop is here! ColourPop Clueless Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick ($6.00 for 0.11 fl. This lipstick by Maybelline is a steal compared to Kylies Flirtini item. Wait until you try this dupe by Colourpop. Perfectly lined lips every time. S$10.67) and Beccas Rose Gold (S$58). Even when youre not in the mood, this lipstick by Maybelline will lift your spirits right away. Test this lipstick by Lime Crime which is similarly purply and pink as Jenners metal lipstick. Here are the swatches from Kylie Cosmetics' Instagram From top to bottom - Candy K, Dolce K, and True Brown K All are vegan except Candy K. Beeper (Dolce dupe) and Clueless (Candy dupe) are the last two swatches in the picture above. Want that smooth and moisturizing feel on your lips? Give your face some colour with this Penelope lip kit dupe. This lipstick by NYX might be a decent dupe for Goals. Heres Why You Need To Call A Professional, Ultimate Guide To Opening Your Own Beauty Business, Amazing Guidelines On How To Prepare A Celebration For Your Kid, Helpful Tips For Finding The Right Ink For Your Printer. If you cant get your hands on Kylies Holiday shade, this replica by Anastasia Beverly Hills is just as Naughty and nice! Its the right fit for this Christmas and an exact copy of the Kylie Cosmetics lipstick. If this item was out of stock, try out this similar dupe by NYX instead! ColourPop Cosmetics. Find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! Im going to send them an email to get the answer. One swipe of the bouncy pigment will create an airy wash, though you can apply more layers to achieve a denser, more major finish. If you and Kylie share the same astrological star sign then youre bound to want her dark red matte lipstick, Leo. Colourpop Dr. Facilier Lux Lipstick Dupes. Once youve done all that, apply your favorite lash glue to the lashline of each falsie and press them into place. Take shots and reapply that hot glossy lipstick using one of Colourpops bestselling shade in Dropout. Let Maybellines lipstick in Carnal Brown do it for you instead! And dont even get me started on the formula. Join the kraze with Kylie by using this foxy lipstick by Maybelline. oz.) Finding a lip pencil that creates the perfect border to prevent feathering and messy corners is a tough feat. I didnt order that one because I was scared it might be too brown I should go to Sephora and try on the KVD Bone n Arrow first! Register. Get your hands on this dupe to replicate her pout! If that describes your personality, have a taste of this stunning ruby red shade by Maybelline which is a great swap for the Kylie Cosmetics item, Blushing Babe. One swipe of the shimmer shades is enough to achieve an intense look and the mattes arent chalky at all. Dose of Colors A Mauve Story (LE, $18.00) is lighter, warmer (80% similar). And ermCatwoman? What really sets these shadows apart is their texture. shade by wearing this lip paint by Maybelline. I have both but am not sure what lipliner to match it with. Make sure to nab this dupe by Maybelline for a similar long-lasting matte finish. If you thought Jenner was the only one to create this beautiful shade, youre wrong. I then emailed them yesterday and they said that my package was missing so they have to repeat the process and send a replacement. Make your face beam with this dupe for Kylie and Kris Really???. Cons of ColourPop Clueless Ultra Matte Lip: Slightly drying post application for the first couple of hours of wear. If youre looking to paint your pout with a warm orangey shiny hue, add this cosmetics item by Rimmel which looks just like Kylies Wish Come True High Gloss. Look no further than this gorgeous colour! Applies smoothly and leaves a silky and comfortable feeling, Revlons product in Addiction is an affordable version of the fashionistas raspberry item. You cant go wrong this holiday season if youre wearing this gorgeous lip paint. Rebecca is a contributing writer for Byrdie where she specializes in all things nails. Red may be the color of Christmas but metallic red is the color of a hot Christmas. Tarte Bestie (LE, $20.00) is cooler (85% similar). Im all for a high-shine, non-sticky lip glossand this is it, yall. It was moderately drying and lasted for five hours before it had turned patchy and uneven enough that it needed to be removed. Check. If you find that Kylie Jenners Merry Holiday lip kit costs too much, theres always this alternative by Milani! Prefer a lighter or darker nude? Itll give your pout that natural pink glow, like Kylies Angel Holiday shade! Kylies Naughty List product is beautiful and all, but you can get a similar shade by Revlon, too! If you fancy getting your hands on a green-a-licious lipstick, look no further than this one. They need to hire someone to deal only with shipping and need to do their job right otherwise it will cost them more.. How similar is Beeper to KVDs Bow n Arow? This vixeny andvictoriousshade is the ultimate go-to color for your summer look. Youll get that pinkish pout in no time. Please keep discussion on-topic, and if you have general feedback, a product review request, an Feeling blue? Kylie got the fans talking when she revealed Trouble Maker, a warm terracotta lipstick. That plus the light, cakey scent make it a truly delicious addition to any makeup routine. ColourPop Shimmy (LE, $6.50) is lighter, cooler (90% similar). You can get a similar dupe by Lime Crime! description. Youd think something named Elm Street wouldnt be a pretty sight, but heck, this blood-red lippie is definitely a dream. Review Check Vanity for Dupes Gallery Options Products Swatches Lip Swatches Clueless ColourPop Permanent Where to Buy C $6.50 Angel MAC Permanent They deliver volume and length without being over the top, which is why I like to have them on hand for days when a little extra flutter goes a long way. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. Youll get that gorgeous nude and slightly orange color that Exposed delivers. Nothing feels better than a smooth and sexy lip in the cold months. This alternative is Literally just as good as Kylies cosmetics! See more ideas about makeup dupes, makeup palette, skin makeup. You can get your hands on a dupe for Kylies go-to nude hue in Forever by Revlon! ColourPop Contempo (DC, $7.00) is darker, glossier (85% similar). Need help finding your perfect foundation shade? Weve found the perfect shade for Kylies most savage fans. Weve found the right lipstick for your Tipsy night out! Thisperfectly peachygloss will tempt any Valentine this February! Kylies Lip Kits are very popular but also very expensive. For this very reason, I decided to add the bundle of five sponges into my own routine. Has the cold drained all the color from your face? You already know what Im going to say at this point. This shade is an exact duplicate of Kylies Mink lip kit equally brown and beautiful! Youll get thatstrawberry-bold matte lip in an instant! ColourPops Zingara (USD18, approx. Get twinning with Kim by owning this stunning lip cream by Colourpop. So heres a bit of a newsflash: You dont have to spend an exorbitant sum for high-quality makeup. - If you'd like, you can apply your favorite Ultra Glossy Lip as a topper! Get that perfect pink pout this Valentines Day! Rimmel has a similar one, too. Grape Soda is an identical dupe to Colourpop's equally purple and perfect shade, Marshmallow. Kris gave us this orangey-red color, now you can also own it with Rouge Editions alternative which is just as foxy and fine. Thank you! In morning light Colourpop describes their Ultra Matte Clueless as, "Never look like a full-on Monet in this dusty mauve pink." I for one want to be a Betty, so going Monet is NEVER an option. And, given over 700 shoppers have touted the gel for the same, theres a pretty good chance youll dig this affordable addition to your arch routine. Login Love that one Thanks, What lipstick Bea Miller is using in her music video Yes girl? And, if next-level beauty looks are of any consideration, its about time we all read up. Youre in luck! The result? S$6.60, discount for first-time users. The same goes for me, Nicole.. Welcome to melissajanelee.com, a lifestyle site packed with info and tips on health, beauty, interiors, food and drink and much more! Looking to impress with a red and radiant lip? Just when you planned on buying Kylies Twenty Lip Kit, this perfect and more affordable dupe by NYX turns up! Discussion and debate are highly encouraged but we expect community members to Photo: MAC Cosmetics. Consisting of four shades of Super Shock Shadows, this quad veers towards more golden and copper tones. Did you know that Kylie Cosmetics helped make Kylie a billionaire? Kylies collaboration with Balmain is undeniably beautiful. This version by NYX promises to give that identical gothic and gorgeous look. Whats more, it was tested against photo flashback, so wrapping your makeup routine with it shouldnt put you at risk for any ghostly photo opportunities. Whats nice about this powder is that theres a translucent shade for all skin tonessoft pink and peach for light, caramel and banana for medium, and banana and deep for dark. This gorgeous warmcolour achieves the same light cool-tone nude shade that Kylie recommends! Comments alerting us to typos or small errors in the post are appreciated (!) is described as a warm mid-tone taupe. Its a muted, medium-dark rosy brown with subtle, warm undertones and a flat, matte finish. This uniquely-shaped makeup tool quickly became a fave for applying foundation, as I prefer lighter coverage, which helped bounce it on just right. Kylies Wizard of Oz collection features the wonderful shade Ruby Slippers, and its certainly something out of your dreams. Thank you for helping so much the makeupjunkies!!! Just as Kylies name for this lipstick says itsbuilt to last. Its red, raunchy andreallysimilar to Kylies Private Island lip gloss from her 2020 Sailor Collection. The next shade up on the dupe list is "Cinderella", a true blue pink hue with a cream finish. This metallic shine is a definite copy-cat shade of Kylies sultry lip gloss. Promising a luminous shine and lightweight formula, you cant go wrong with Kylie Cosmetics lip gloss, Dont @ Me. Why buy the Send Me More Nudes collection when youve got Colourpop to save the day? For the concealers, Ive swatched the No Filter Concealer above and the Naked Skin Concealer below. Weve found an affordable alternative to their shade, Minnie. A red lip will never get old! Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipsticks (2023) - Creme and Matte Swatches (x15), Laura Mercier High Rise Lip Color Swatches (x10), ColourPop Jelly Much Shadows Swatches - New Shades for Spring 2023, A Pink & Plum Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace x Temptalia, A Tropical Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace x Temptalia, ColourPop x Harry Potter Collection Yer a Disappointment, ColourPop.