The nuptials took place in front of 186 family members and friends atEthereal Gardens in Escondido, California, according toPEOPLE, who shared the first photos from the wedding. she wrote on. Updated 1946 GMT (0346 HKT) February 8, 2023. Madison, you are my best friend, and soulmate & I absolutely cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you, he captioned an Instagram post at the time. The 66-year-old Baywatch star tied the knot with former sales-assistant Hayley Roberts, 38, in Italy. quotes, his birthday is july 17th, not july 14th. David Hasselhoff is a member of the following lists: Knight Rider, American film actors and Former Roman Catholics. He married Catherine in the year 1984 after dating her for several months. The Aaron Kirman Group luxury real estate agent and CEO, 32, said "I do" to fianc Madison Fiore, 33, in front of 186 guests on Saturday, Feb. 4 at Ethereal. The daughter of "Baywatch" icon David Hasselhoff married her fianc, Madison Fiore, in a romantic ceremony Saturday. We were so, so happy, Taylor told the magazine. From what I have seen of Hoff he is very respectful of women. The 66-year-old wed Hayley, 38, in a small ceremony in southern Italy on Tuesday, according to People magazine. Madison, you are my best friend and soulmate & I absolutely cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you. Desiigner: The Song of the Summer, Simple Plan feat. Actor David Hasselhoff married his second wife, Pamela Bach, in December 1989 after meeting on the set of a Knight Rider episode. Mr Hasselhoff is the second person to marry the Berlin Wall. Former Baywatch star David Hasselhoff has married his Welsh girlfriend Hayley Roberts at a ceremony in Italy. On Tuesday, the actor got married to the model in Puglia. They were dating for 7 years after getting together in May 2011 and were married on 31st Jul 2018. shared a link: https://www.allmovie.com/artist/david-hasselhoff-p30938, shared a link: https://www.rottentomatoes.com/celebrity/david_hasselhoff/, vinazadi@live.com Hello My name is vina, i saw your profile today at famousfix.com and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (vinazadi@live.com) I believe we can move from here! Who is David Hasselhoff dating? I think the reason I started crying when I saw my dad [is] because he was just such a big light in my life.. Mansion, Now Listed with His Realtor Daughter, Tay! ', Astrological Sign: Cancer, Article Title: David Hasselhoff Biography, Author: Biography.com Editors, Website Name: The Biography.com website, Url: https://www.biography.com/actors/david-hasselhoff, Publisher: A&E; Television Networks, Last Updated: October 21, 2021, Original Published Date: April 2, 2014. We did it baby!! David Hasselhoff: 'Whatever I do, I tell myself: I am good. David Hasselhoff, known best for his acting skills in the movie Baywatch has married his fianc of two years, Hayley Roberts. Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. "It was so great being able . This means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. More at IMDbPro Contact info Agent info Resume Born July 17, 1952 Add to list Awards 10 wins & 8 nominations Before They Were Famous: Actors' Early Roles David Hasselhoff has been engaged to Roberta Leighton (1970 - 1971). We did it baby!! The pair has even planned for getting married. David Hasselhoff Movies 1. Recently David was spotted out and about with his stunning wife Hayley Roberts, who the actor married in 2018. Hasselhoff married her fianc Madison Fiore in Escondido, California. The 66-year-old married his 38-year-old fiancee Hayley Roberts in a small ceremony in the Puglia region in the south of Italy. They have two daughters together, Taylor-Ann and Hayley Hasselhoff. Hasselhoff filed for divorce from Bach in January 2006. Taylor Hasselhoff got married in California in front of nearly 200 guests, including her famous dad who walked her down the aisle. Loose Women star lined up to be Strictly's first contestant in wheelchair, GMB's Kate Garraway reveals crippling cost of caring for her husband Derek, Stephen Bear 'broke behind bars' as his company is shut down before he's jailed, Mum identified after dead baby is found on heathland, News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. I had a saying, You dont get married because you want to live with someone, you get married because you cant live without them, he said at the time. Hollywood Life Madonna reveals her NSFW Grammys accessories, This story has been shared 56,409 times. Reflecting on a personal life of David Hasselhoff, he is a married man. Back in 2016, Hasselhoff told Hello! Following that, he got married to Pamela Bach. Nate and Elena's relationship has had its ups and downs. He was with Linda Morris BEFORE he was married to Catherine. The Baywatch actor, who turned 70 last year, walked his daughter, 32, down the aisle to 'Bittersweet Symphony' as she married . Help keep David Hasselhoff profile up to date. In 1982, Hasselhoff moved to prime time to star in Knight Rider. From Baywatch, the Hoff has the honour of being the most watched ma. Home of the Daily and Sunday Express. They began dating in 2011. When she said, Yes because shes 27 years younger I was blown away, the 66-year-old admitted to Today shows Richard Wilkins about the Welsh model. They dated for 2 years after getting together in Dec 1981 and married on 24th Mar 1984. 16 years later they divorced on 27th Jul 2006. Here's everything we know about his Welsh bride and their courtship. They divorced after five years. 2011 till present (engaged in May 2016, got married on July 24, 2018) David met 27-years younger Roberts in 2011 while filming Britain's Got Talent . Nelly - I Don't Wanna Go to Bed, David Hasselhoff: True Survivor (Lyric Version), Dr. Gaileo Seaworthy, Moolah, Street Sharks Narrator, Helena Vondrckov & David Hasselhoff: More Than Words Can Say, David Hasselhoff & Regine Velasquez: More Than Words Can Say, David Hasselhoff & Jayne Leigh Collins: Until the Last Teardrop Falls, David Hasselhoff: If I Could Only Say Goodbye, David Hasselhoff: Je T'aime Means I Love You, David Hasselhoff: Flying on the Wings of Tenderness, Perry Mason: The Case of the Lady in the Lake, Garthe Knight, Michael Knight, Michael Long, Dr. Snapper Foster, Dr. William 'Snapper' Foster, Snapper Foster. David Hasselhoff's daughter Taylor Ann Hasselhoff is a married woman. "We've been living together for two years. David revealed that his proposal to Hayley, 37, in 2016 was different from his first two to Pamela Bach and Catherine Hickland because "it wasn't an ultimatum". Dancing with the Stars Partner . David Michael Hasselhoff was born on July 17, 1952 in Baltimore, Maryland. For her nuptials, the luxury real estate agent wore a dress by Pronovias from NWLA in Los Angeles. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. Terms of Use 2. 4 years later they divorced on 1st Mar 1989. Its tough. This one is something that I wanted to do.". While this marriage is first for Hayley, it is David's third marriage. RELATED: See Inside David Hasselhoff's $3.6M L.A. As a child, Hasselhoff and his family moved frequently and the relatively shy youngster became interested in acting, singing and dancing. The beachy adventure show had a rocky start, and it moved from network television to syndicated television after its first season. It was so great being able to bring everybody together and have everybody in the same room, the bride told People after the three-day event. In the two-hour special Battle of the 80s Supercars with David Hasselhoff, Hasselhoff set out to prove how the iconic 80s KITT car inspired and revolutionized the car industry for years to come. Pamela Bach-Hasselhoff and David Hasselhoff were married for 16 years. Since then, Hasselhoff has appeared in a number of different theatrical productions, including a run in The Producers in Las Vegas in 2007. Hasselhoff was first married to actress Catherine Hickland in the 1980s, but . Were not going to grow old together, lets face it. . The couple is the parents of Taylor Ann and Hayley. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. As for the age gap, Roberts insisted it didnt bother her. In 1992, she married 'The Young and The Restless' star Michael E Knight, and even to this day she still owns a replica of Hasselhoff's talking car KITT. But it was just because he was so happy for me and his smile was so big and he was just like, 'You look so beautiful.'". Madison, you are my best friend, and soulmate & I absolutely cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you," Hasselhoff posted on Instagram last year. David Hasselhoff's age is 70 years old as of today's date 26th January 2023 having been born on 17 July 1952. He has been dating Hayley Roberts since 2013. The couple has two daughters together. Market data provided by Factset. "He's also just so supportive and so loving, and I know how much he cares about my wellbeing and my happiness. There was a moment during the wedding where we took a second halfway down the aisle and we just looked out at the whole crowd and took a breath in and just smiled at everybody," she adds. The Elvis Presley song Cant Help Falling In Love With You was performed by a live band during the couples first dance, according toPEOPLE. "My other marriages were kind of like, well, you've got to get married, or there was an ultimatum. David Hasselhoff and daughter Taylor Hasselhoff attend the 2010 A&E Upfront at the IAC Building on May 5, 2010 in New York City (Jason Kempin/Getty Images) . Sitemap, Your California Privacy Rights See today's front and back pages, download the newspaper, order back issues and use the historic Daily Express newspaper archive. "Before I walked out, I had it all together and I felt fine until I saw him and I was like, 'Oh crap.' In 1989 he married actress Pamela Bach, with whom he had daughters Taylor and Hayley. David Hasselhoff gets married for the third time. "I proposed to. Sometimes I think I love her enough to say, Go and find a man of your age and have a life. Betty White - up to $3 mil per year for Golden Girls. Divorced married 24 Mar 1984 divorce 1 Mar 1989. David Hasselhoff girlfriend, wife list. It was just so spectacular.". wearing a wedding ring as he prepared to make the Welsh stunner his wife. Fake it till you make it' . Thanks for contacting us. David Hasselhoff: Through the Night, David Hasselhoff Feat. David Hasselhoff has been engaged to Roberta Leighton (1970 - 1971). A romance quickly blossomed and the two became engaged in 2016. Hasselhoff continues to work in theater and television, often making cameos as himself in various productions. Their closeness led to a night of . Legal Statement. or redistributed. Due to some misunderstanding, their marriage only lasted for five years and ended up with a divorce in the year 1989. Originally from Los Angeles, Taylor didn't have to travel far to make it to the film world.Her first theatrical debut came when her father was asked to film a reunion show for The Young and The Restless . Before I walked out, I had it all together and I felt fine until I saw him, and I was like, Oh, crap. And I just started hysterically crying, and I was like, Pull it together. But it was just because he was so happy for me, and his smile was so big, and he was just like, You look so beautiful,' Taylor said. Market data provided by Factset. Login and more from FamousFix.com, The Hoff, David Michael Hasselhoff, David Hasselhoff, Toned physique, Towering frame, Clean-shaven look, Deep voice, Affable smile, Marist High School, Atlanta, Georgia, USA (transferred to La Grange), Lyons Township High School, La Grange, Illinois, USA (1970), Academy of Dramatic Arts, Pontiac, Michigan, USA, California Institute of the Arts, Valencia, Santa Clarita, California, USA, Actor, Singer, Producer, TV Personality, Businessman, Dr. William Snapper Foster Jr. in The Young and the Restless, Michael Knight in Knight Rider, Mitch Buchannon in Baywatch, Celebrity, Schlager, Contemporary Pop/Rock, Theatrical, Campy, Passionate, Wistful, Intense, Dramatic, Confident, Hedonistic, Fierce, Greasy, Rousing, Fiery, Swaggering, Playful, Sexy, Gutsy, Fun, Gritty, Rebellious, Menacing, Silver Blue, Sony Music Entertainment, White Records, CBS Records, Ariola Records, Telamo, Warner Music Group, Polydor Records, Edel SE & Co. KGaA, Cleopatra Records, Plastic Head, Ar-Express, Seven Days Music, Allied Artists International, CBS, White, Ariola, Polydor, Edel, Sony, Cleopatra, Allied Artists Music Group, www.davidhasselhoff.com/, http://www.davidhasselhoffonline.com/, http://www.davidhasselhoffonline.com, www.rottentomatoes.com/celebrity/david_hasselhoff/, www.allmovie.com/artist/david-hasselhoff-p30938, http://davidhasselhoffonline.com https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q201927#P856, Knight Rider, Baywatch, Young And The Restless, David Hasselhoff: Damnit I Love You (Verdammt ich lieb Dich), CueStack Feat. He is so hot. David Caruso - Up to $100,000 per year for CSI Miami. Read full article. I want to trap her, because this is one that I really love, and this is the one when I got down on my knees and said, 'Will you marry me?'. Hasselhoff, 66, and Ms Roberts, 38, wed on Tuesday in a ceremony attended by. DAVID HASSELHOFF MARRIES MODEL HAYLEY ROBERTS IN ITALY "We didn't really think about getting married," the "Baywatch" star explained on Friday, as reported by UK's Daily Mail. He admittedthat while he was initially reluctant to marry again, he changed his mind afterRoberts had to return to Wales to be with her sister, who needed heart surgery. videos Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. Former Baywatch star David Hasselhoff tied the knot with fiancee of two years, Hayley Roberts, in Italy on Tuesday. Got a story? Awaiting for your mail to my email address above. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. David Hasselhoff has been in a relationship with Linda Morris (1988 - 1989). No one wants to see their parents split up. We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you. I genuinely had no idea he was going to do that, Im still overwhelmed.. David Hasselhoff (David Michael Hasselhoff) was born on 17 July, 1952 in Baltimore, Maryland, United States, is an American actor, singer, producer, and. In 1989, he returned to television to produce and star in the series Baywatch. . The couple tied the knot on July 31, 2018. Legal Statement. David Hasselhoff is a TV actor who hit it big with two wildly successful shows: 'Knight Rider' and 'Baywatch. Im still so overwhelmed. The actor, best known for "Knight Rider" and "Baywatch," took to Instagram on Tuesday to gush about . The . The newlyweds met on a dating app, and Fiore proposed in December 2021. Pamela Bach-Hasselhoff and David Hasselhoff w Linda Morris and David Hasselhoff separated i David Hasselhoff and Catherine Hickland were Roberta Leighton and David Hasselhoff separat Hayley Roberts and David Hasselhoff have been David Hasselhoff and Hayley Roberts Hasselhoff, See "It was so great being able to bring everybody together from our families and friends, and have everybody in the same. We pay for videos too. How David Hasselhoff ended up broke after a messy divorce to ex Pamela Bach, He reached the height of his fame on Baywatch but now the icon - who has an estimated worth of $10 million - has just celebrated his 68th birthday on Friday, In November 2017, David's hefty payments to Pamela were shaved in half. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. "It was . The Aaron Kirman Group luxury real estate agent and CEO, 32, said "I do" to fianc Madison Fiore, 33, in front of 186 guests on Saturday, Feb. 4 at Ethereal Gardens in Escondido, California. There was a moment during the wedding where we took a second halfway down the aisle and we just looked out at the whole crowd and took a breath in and just smiled at everybody, she shared. Pamela and David share two daughters together named Hayley, age 23, and Taylor, age 25. It was so great being able to bring everybody together from our families and friends, and have everybody in the same room, Taylor toldPEOPLE. I knew that I was really unhappy without her. I proposed to her at Cape Town. Hasselhoff was married to actress Catherine Hickland from March 24, 1984, to March 1, 1989. In addition to a champagne tower and an affogato station "where you could take a special shot with some ice cream on top and some cookies," says Taylor dinner included a harvest salad, roast, vegetables and raviolis. . David Hasselhoff has been in 12 on-screen matchups, including Alexandra Paul in Baywatch (1989), Gena Lee Nolin in Baywatch (1989), Nancy Valen in Baywatch (1989), Paget Brewster in One True Love (2000) and Shelley Fabares in The Love Boat (1977). Express. And then I really proposed to her [during a beach picnic in Malibu] because it was the first time I could actually get down on my knees and say, I love you. Swedish woman Eija-Riitta Berliner-Mauer married the wall in 1979, at the height of the Cold War, after being diagnosed with a rare. David Hasselhoff is an actor, . The couple separated in 2006. Though, he is 1.93 m tall, he weighs about 86 kg. Hasselhoff reportedly makes $50.88 to $100 thousand per hour. Confirming his plans to get hitched, David told Entertainment Tonightlast month: "We're gonna get married on the 31st, you know, in Italy. David Hasselhoff has been in the entertainment industry for decades and has starred in truly legendary roles that have solidified him as one of the most recognized actors of his time. His first wife was Catherine Hickland, and the marriage lasted five years, from 1984 to 1989. I felt that way. . photos, It's my mom and dad's," he said. Taylor and Madison originally met on a dating app and got engaged in December 2021. .css-m6thd4{-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;display:block;margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;font-family:Gilroy,Helvetica,Arial,Sans-serif;font-size:1.125rem;line-height:1.2;font-weight:bold;color:#323232;text-transform:capitalize;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-m6thd4:hover{color:link-hover;}}Chris Rock, Doctors: No Further Hope for Actor Tom Sizemore, Raquel Welchs Mixed Feelings about Her Fur Bikini, Andrea Riseboroughs Oscar Controversy, Explained, 10 Milestones on Viola Davis Road to EGOT Glory. David Hasselhoff is known as "The Hoff" and for a long time has been regarded as one of the most watched men on TV. It was just a pretty iconic feeling. Taylor Ann Hasselhoff attends the premiere of "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. We had a great time and we love each other but, "That would be horrible and it would probably take years to get over.". SOURCE: Instagram . Is Michael Hasselhoff married? The series was a huge success in the United States and overseas and made him one of the most recognizable actors on TV. He played the character of Michael Knight, who fights all types of crimes and misdeeds with the help of a super car called KITT. In November 2017, David's hefty payments to Pamela were shaved in half. He reached the height of his fame on Baywatch but now the icon - who has an estimated worth of $10 million - has just celebrated his 68th birthday on Friday. David Hasselhoff's daughter Taylor Hasselhoff, 32, got married to her fianc Madison Fiore, 33, on Saturday, February 4.The nuptials took place in front of 186 family members and friends at . I dont worry about it, she said. With his daughters Taylor and Hayley, he branched out into reality television on The Hasselhoffs, a short-lived series in 2010. The American actor is most known for his role in Baywatch during the 1990s. The 66-year-old wed Hayley, 38, in a small ceremony in southern Italy on Tuesday, according to People magazine. Taylor,32, tied the knot with Fiore, 33, at Ethereal Gardens in Escondido, Calif., in front of 186 family members and friends. The marriage was held in the country considered the most romantic- Italy. Like Comments. They announced their engagement in May 2016 and were married on July 31, 2018, in Italy. Ray Romano - Up to $18 mil per year for Everybody Loves Raymond. We strive for accuracy and fairness.If you see something that doesn't look right,contact us! "If someone told me I would meet my future fianc on a dating app, I'd say bet! David Hasselhoff has always known how to laugh at himself, but never has he laughed harder or ridiculed himself so fiercely than on his new series "Hoff the Record.". Roberta Leighton and David Hasselhoff were engaged in 1970 but later separated in 1971 after 1 year. And I just started hysterically crying and I was like, 'Pull it together.' "The minute that we kind of started hanging out, we kind of knew. Catherine Hickland. The news of their marriage was confirmed by the representative of Hasselhoff. His first marriage was to Catherine Hickland which ended in 1989. It was just so spectacular., David, 70, walked his daughter down the aisle to the tune of Bittersweet Symphony, which she described as an honor.. The 6'4" tall actor earned a total of $1,320,000 for 22 episodes of Baywatch where he generated $60,000 per episode.. For being a legendary singer, he surely made $45,000-$65,000 hourly. 1989-2006Catherine Hicklandm. David Hasselhoff proposed to Hayley Roberts three times before she finally said yes and he was stunned. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/, David Hasselhoff has got his hitched to his 38-year-old girlfriend Hayley Roberts, David Hasselhoff will marry his girlfriend Hayley Roberts in Italy in two weeks, The couple wed in Southern Italy and will honeymoon in the Maldives, Hasselhoff starred as Mitch Buchannon in Baywatch from 1989 - 2000, The Hoff confirmed for the new Baywatch movie, David with his first wife, Catherine Hickland. That same year, Hasselhoff showed off his fancy footwork as a contestant on Dancing With the Stars. He was later described as a "recovering alcoholic". 37,871, This story has been shared 23,978 times. !., With their wedding behind them, Taylor revealed she and her now-husband are going to start trying for kids soon.. 1984-1989 David Hasselhoff/Spouse. The actor, best known for "Knight Rider" and "Baywatch," took to Instagram on Tuesday to gush about his eldest daughter Taylor Hasselhoff's wedding to Madison Fiore on Sunday."I have never seen my daughter look more beautiful than on her wedding day!" David Hasselhoff, 70, wrote in the caption alongside a photo of him walking his daughter down the aisle. For other inquiries, Contact Us. David experienced fatherhood for the first time after he married his second wife, Pamela Bach, in 1989. Hayley is now a model but is believed to have previously been a sales assistant in a Debenhams store. She is originally from Glynneath, Neath Port Talbot, in Wales. We did it baby!! Find out about David Hasselhoff's family tree, family history, ancestry, ancestors, genealogy, relationships and affairs! He was married to the beautiful actress Pamela Bach-Hasselhoff, with whom he has two daughters, Taylor-Ann and Hayley Amber. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. he is married to his longtime girlfriend, Hayley Roberts. 2018 Pamela Bachm. She nowworks with Los Angeles-based real estate superstar Aaron Kirman and his team, selling multi-million dollar luxury properties. "My birthday is on Tuesday and then we shoot out to the UK and a few places and then we're gonna get married, but a very small wedding with her family in Puglia, which is southern Italy. Former Baywatch star David. David and Pamela split after 17 years of marriage in 2006 after they tied the knot in 1989 and had their daughters Hayley, 27, and Taylor, 30, together. TMZ reported the star got $1.79 million dollars in real estate, retirement savings and other assets. Despite the age gap of 28 years, the couple has remained intact. "It was so great being able to bring everybody together from our families and friends, and have everybody in the same room," she told, Hasselhoff revealed she was engaged in December 2021, writing on Instagram, "If someone told me I would meet my future fianc on a dating app, I'd say bet! Actor. to add information, pictures and relationships, join in discussions and get credit for your contributions. DAVID Hasselhoff has married his girlfriend of seven years Hayley Roberts. With the wedding now behind them, the pair are relishing every moment of newlywed life as they jet off for a honeymoon in Costa Rica. [3] Hasselhoff first gained recognition on The Young and The Restless (1975-1982), playing the role of Dr. Snapper Foster. He asked for her phone number and after a seven year relationship, they got engage in 2016. Soon after the incident, Hasselhoff reportedly worked to get sober. - IMDb Mini Biography By: Paola Vaccari <accomazzi@p90.msoft.it> and DANIEL Family (4) Trade Mark (5) Sparkling blue eyes Deep resonant voice Towering height Muscular physique The gorgeous Taylor Hasselhoff, offspring of the legendary Baywatch star David Hasselhoff, said "I do" to her partner Madison Fiore in a breathtaking garden ceremony on February 4th, 2023. Personal Life: Affair, Girlfriends, Wife, Kids In the year 1984, he got married to actress Catherine Hickland and then got separated in the year 1989. Taylor Hasselhoff is married! Hitched to a beautiful lady, this isn't the first time the Baywatch star. Help us build our profile of David Hasselhoff! David Hasselhoff -- who made hundreds of millions of dollars from "Baywatch", "Knight Rider" and various other TV shows, movies and other entertainment ventures -- says he can't afford to support . Never miss a story sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories. In June 1989 Hasselhoff released his album Looking For Freedom. From one of the fastest vehicles on the planet to an amphibious sports car, Hasselhoff pulled back the curtain, met the mavericks and got behind the wheel of some of the wildest cars out there. "We're going to start to try to have kids soon too, which has always been a dream of mine, is to have a large family with an amazing partner and same with him," she adds. Get the best of Fox News' entertainment coverage, right in your inbox. View our online Press Pack. Hasselhoff married her fianc Madison Fiore in Escondido, California. Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. Advertisement I LOVE YOU!!" "Baywatch" star David Hasselhoff has been married to Welsh beauty Hayley Roberts for nearly three years despite an age gap of over 20 years. published March 23, 2021 David Hasselhoff has been an American staple since the days of the 1980s television classic Knight Rider, but now the actor is set to star in a German series to play a. Taylor's dad, Baywatch star David Hasselhoff, walked her down the aisle to "Bittersweet Symphony" and the moment, she says, was extra emotional. He sat alongside Piers Morgan and Sharon Osbourne for four seasons before leaving in 2010. Buzz Aldrins Wife: Everything To Know About The 4 Women He Married Over The Years, Click to Subscribe to Get Our Free HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, Allison Holker Snuggles Up To Kids Maddox, 7, & Zaia, 3, Nearly 3 Months After Twitchs Tragic Death, Ariana Madix Hangs With Pal Kristen Doute Amid Tom Sandoval & Raquel Leviss Cheating Drama, Tom Sizemore Dead: Acclaimed Actor Dies At 61 After Brain Aneurysm, Buzz Aldrins Wife: Everything To Know About The 4 Women He Married Over The Years, Beautiful Nature-Inspired Baby Names Used By Celebrity Parents, Did Vanderpump Rules Tom Cheated on Ariana With Raquel? Hes also just so supportive and so loving, and I know how much he cares about my well-being and my happiness, so to see him so happy and just like, Youre doing it, it was just an honor to be able to walk down with him and see how happy he was for me to start this new journey, the Relatively Famous: Ranch Rules star added. his ex-wife O.J. DAVID Hasselhoff - or The Hoff as he's affectionately known by fans - is happily married to wife Hayley Roberts. Read on to find more about his family: parents, siblings, wife and kids . I cried so hard that he didnt get around to actually asking, Will you marry me? until about 10 minutes later..