and Donnie must really keep an eye on him and protect him (since no one was around to protect Donnie when he was younger). The talented artists' Live in London and More become hit sold-out albums. Speaking from a single mom's perspective, I'm happy to see him give the mom credit!! Matthew McClurkin was born in 1761 in county Antrim Ireland, probably in the vicinity of Ballymoney. If more people would come forward and say I mess up , I'm not perfec, the church would be a much better place! Moments before Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinated, in 1968, he asked to . Tonight Pastor Donnie McClurkin, First Lady Serita Jakes, Vashawn Mitchell, Jessica Reedy, and more will grace TBN 's NYC location for an evening of praise, worship, and the word! At this point in the Donnie McClurkin story, you would think that having overcome all of the tragedy, he would be unbreakable. I got up in the morning and [prayed] a simple prayer, he shared. Beautiful! In April 2000, Donnie McClurkin fathered a son, Matthew, now 12. passed away on February 1, 2021. Though Burrell battled double pneumonia for eight years as a child, she performed her first solo with the church choir at the age of only one year . on October 3, 2013, at richard goozh Although not being married to his son's mother Kim, McClurkin worked hard to be in his son's life. waterhead bo crip; how to treat your wife according to the bible; fireside quiz northern ireland; duplexes for rent in batesville, ar; dr arnold orthopedic surgeon Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone) by Chris Tomlin (Daywind Soundtracks) in Praise and Worship. Credit: InstagramArticle By Michelle Brookes // EEW Magazine Reporter, Following a tough week grieving the loss of his niece, Pastor Donnie McClurkin prepares for an enjoyable time celebrating his birthday with his teenaged son, Matthew. At the age of fifteen, he became a member of Benny Cummings and the King's Temple Choir. Though the successful singer and pastor of Perfecting Faith Church in Freeport, NY, who is gearing up for the 16-city Kings Men tour with Kirk Franklin, Marvin Sapp, and Israel Houghton, has supported his offspring materially, he has not provided something money cant buy, which is time. by Talleys (Christian World) in Praise and Worship. All Rights Reserved. Winans praying over him and with him, Donnie stood on faith alone. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. McClurkin had become one of the richest pastors worldwide. Likewise, American gospel artists even recorded for broadcasting on radio and television shows. Family is everything to meeverything I have hinges on my relationship with my family and the only part of my family that was broken was me and my son.. McClurkin, who made a stop in Rochester, NY Saturday and Philadelphia, PA Sunday as part of his 5o-city Festival of Praise tour, could use some downtime and enjoyment. Hello world! McClurkin attended Walter G. O'Connell Copiague High School. There has been no recent news regarding gospel singer Donnie McClurking . Donnie McClurkin - $5 million Donnie's voice is one of his uniqueness his fans love to come by every time. Trending :Joanna Gaines || Pat Sajak || Brandi Love || Kamala Harris || Elizabeth Warren ||. All rights reserved. matthew mcclurkin mother, kim 16 .. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Donald Andrew "Donnie" McClurkin, Jr. (born November 9, 1959) is an American gospel singer and minister.He has won three Grammy Awards, ten Stellar Awards, two BET Awards, two Soul Train Awards, one Dove Award and one NAACP Image Awards.He is one of the top selling gospel artists, selling over 10 million albums worldwide. Tornado Charlotte Nc, Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc, DICE Dental International Congress and Exhibition, K.I.T. GIRLS CAN NOW, It's Monday!! matthew mcclurkin mother, kim matthew mcclurkin mother, kim vo 9 Thng Su, 2022 vo 9 Thng Su, 2022 McClurkin joined the choir at Amityville Full Gospel Tabernacle. Frances McClurkin, 79, of Amityville, died Friday night at St. Joseph's Hospital in. "Donnie McClurkin Biography." The We Fall Down singer is working hard to break a cycle of neglect that began with his own father. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Though never married to Matthew's mother, Kim, McClurkin worked hard to be a part of his son's life. Every Life is Beautiful: October Baby takes on Abortion, Happy Birthday: Laiah Simone, Daughter of Mary Marys Tina Campbell, Turns 9 , Donnie McClurkin Repairing Broken Relationship with 12-Year-Old SonMatthew, In June, he wept during a conversation with CeCe Winans on TBN, milwaukee airport off-airport parking fees, I want to leave a comment directly on this site . WELLNESS WEDNESDAY: ARE BLACK PEOPLE DYING MORE FROM COVID-19? I already made a header, I want to learn how to make a matching layout? . How do I make my own Blogger layout? In the past she has worked as Associate / Assistant Professor in MAEERs MIT college of engineering, Worked as Assistant Professor & Head Of Department in Computer Engg. You saved a life Dr. Deva! Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In interviews with Ebony Magazine and Gospelflava.com, he admits that he had a lot of fear in his mind because he let "facts interfere with faith," but after a month, doctors could find no trace of the disease. Though McClurkin praises Matthew's mother, Kim, for doing a fantastic job with the son they share, he knows she cannot fill a father's shoes. Similarly, McClurkin became the associate minister, at Marvin Winans' Perfecting Church in Detroit, Michigan, in 1989. We've been talking of moving in together, and maybe getting married in the future. Renato de Filippis is a medical doctor, early career psychiatrist and PhD student. Through our advanced obituary search, you may search our database of obituaries by name, location, date of death and keywords. Read More 3 Ways God Speaks To You in Relationships Though McClurkin praises Matthew's mother, Kim, for doing a fantastic job with the son they share, he knows she cannot fill a father's shoes. on February 28, 2013. drcharlesspelltemple@gmail.com.deby. The TV personality hopes to get married to his lover and become husband and wife soon in the future. donnie mcclurkin son mother. Ford Credit Score Tiers 2021, The young man isn't active on any Social media accounts, so fans could speculate about his current personal affair. The grief was traumatizing for Donnie but he was trying to escape the situation. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. His successful career has brought him three Grammy Awards, ten Stellar awards, two BET awards, Two Soul Train awards, Dove and NAACP Image award. josh taylor kdka married; Tags . But today, as the Grammy, Dove and Stellar Award winner celebrates his 56th birthday, hes making it a point to hang out with his mini-me. If you need his help, contact him via his email address. Myrin won two Grammy Awards for the song "10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord)", which he wrote for Matt Redman.He also won both Billboard and multiple Dove Awards, as well as many nominations for those awards. . Grace and Peace. As a child, Michael was active in church activities, baseball, and playing piano, writing his first song when he was five. Now [Im working] to relate to him every day and [things like] picking him up from school [is an adjustment], said McClurkin, who transparently added that he is fearful of failing. "We are so blessed and grateful to God for . Though never married to Matthew's mother, Kim, McClurkin worked hard to be a part of his son's life. "Now [I'm working] to relate to him every day and [things like] picking him up from school [is an adjustment]," said McClurkin, who transparently added that he is fearful of failing. on September 18, 2013, at blowhard atheist Though never married to Matthew's mother, Kim, McClurkin worked hard to be a part of his son's life. DuBois' daughter, Dr. Kesha B. Grupta-Fields who is not mentioned as a relation . These times are the most precious times.. Our God is such an awesome God that he knows why this particular path was taken on Mr. McClurkin's life journey, and having read this article, it seems that he has realised the reason as well. Now [Im working] to relate to him every day and [things like] picking him up from school [is an adjustment], said McClurkin, who transparently added that he is fearful of failing. We are all human and make mistakes but when we work to fix our wrongs that what matters! on July 13, 2013. His dad is also a senior pastor. A Cobb teen is living his and his late father's dream by competing on American Ninja Warrior. How old is donnie mcclurkin's son Matthew? Andy completed his graduation in journalism from Georgia State University. i wish yall the best and safety as yall travel. var a2a_config = a2a_config || {}; This gospel singer came into podium after "Days of Elijah" was released, which was one of the hit tracks, alongside "Awesome God" and "Holy, Holy, Holy" , thereby making him one of the top gospel artists. The only thing that keeps us from fellowshipping together are the church buildings, the organizations.". Thats been my Herculean task now, to heal that stuff with my son and be that father, he confessed, stressing the importance of family. Willow Smith Grew Up To Be Absolutely Gorgeous The world was always going to know who Willow Smith was because her famous parents Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith left her no choice in that matter. Burrell is preparing to go on a 51-city world tour at the end of the month with another Houston-based artist, Israel Houghton, and gospel legends Donnie McClurkin, Fred Hammond, and Hezekiah Walker. His doctor wanted to begin chemotherapy immediately, but Donnie wanted more than modern medicine - he wanted a miracle. Quisque rutrum. I looked up to God and said, God, Im afraid, so help me to be a good father.. Despite the fact that he was not married to his son's mother, Kim, McClurkin made an effort to be involved in his son's life. Hes been here for a couple of days and its a great start.. Im a good provider, McClurkin said, but, I had to make some drastic decisions and changes just recently, just within the last month to make Matthew a regular part of his life. Matt and Kim, although clearly in love, have struggled to make their relationship a priority since day one. His symptoms remained for another two months, but doctors never found any medical reason as to why. Enter your information below to add a new comment. Jones, Kim. Can't praise Him like me, say, Can't nobody praise Him for me, He's given me the victory. Matthew Swaggart's father is Donnie Swaggart, and the mother is Debbie Swaggart. Image source The musician has a biological son named Mathew Mcclurkin (born in 2000) who he had with Kim, he is also the father of a girl named Michelle whom he adopted at the age of 9, just one year after the birth of his son. Donnie has never been married and is currently single. Liked by Stacey McClurkin TODAY is the day for Chancellor Lee Adams, the son of Rae Carruth and Cherica Adams. Matthew Ryan Santillan, age 30 of Livingston, Texas passed away Wednesday, July 21, 2021. McClurkin, who is also an adoptive father to one daughter, Michelle, first opened up in 2012 about making a concerted effort to be present in Matthew's lifesomething his own father, Donald McClurkin, Sr., now deceased, did not do for him. Matthew Ryan Santillan. Matthew is blessed to have a father who wants to right his wrongs. Copyright 2020, EEW BUZZ EDITORS. Etiam rhoncus. Jonas Myrin is a Swedish singer, songwriter and producer based in Los Angeles, California. Matt & Kim Matt Maeson Matt Maher Matt Maltese Matt Mason Matt McAndrew Matt Monro Matt Morris Matt Nathanson Matt OX . Drew Osborne. I paid close attention to his song "Ooh Child" and there's lyrics in there stating "Matthew daddy said things'll get brighter." so I didn't know if he'd adopted a son or did he have a biological one! I am glad that he is handling that aspect of his life. Though the gospel great views having a child outside of wedlock as a personal failure, he is on record saying, I dont regret my son. on January 5, 2013, []Donnie McClurkin Repairing Broken Relationship with 12-Year-Old Son Matthew - EEW Magazine - EEW Magazine[], at highlighted points I've dealt with too many phonies over the years that I become very jaded regarding magic and spells. Sadly, real life doesn't work that way. DICE Dental International Congress and Exhibition. While talking about Matthew's celebrity father, McClurkin, is one of the famous gospel artists and motivational speakers, selling over 10 million albums worldwide. . Births, marriages, immigrations, deathsthese are the experiences that shape your family story. yes, im performing to one of your greatest hits "Stand". im sure he's not happy about why but at least he has an heir. He was the son of a preacher and the seventh of eight children. Another reason to love this guy even though I never met him!I will be praying for you! on October 5, 2013, at psychic readings by phone Tom Evans Jr. Evans, Tom Jr. age 60, of Wildwood, Missouri passed away on Thursday, April 28, 2022. He was born as Donald Andrew McClurkin Jr. in 1959 in Chester, South Carolina, United States. There's nothing like a saint who's willing to admit their wrongs to the world. By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. matthew mcclurkin mother, kim. Im a good supplier. Gabriel continued his family legacy and became an associate pastor at Jimmy Swaggart Ministries in February 2003.; He is the youth pastor at the Family Worship Center, and together with his . in jacksonvile fl. He and his husband live in a stylish home in Los Angeles, decorated with stunning pieces like a table made with a 500-pound boat propeller and a crystal vase the couple received as a wedding present from Kris Jenner, as noted by Elle Decor.Before moving to this home, Bass lived in a sophisticated New York bachelor pad, which he sold . I am alive, well, not in . CeCe Winans Daughter Ashley Love Wedding Pics! In 2011 he lost his father Donald Andy McClurkin, Sr. to a heart attack at age 79. Im proud of you bacause you do the great thing to bond with your son.i hope the Lord will your heart and your son's, Thank you Dr. Stanley for the Retrieve A Lover Spell you cast for me And I'd like to thank you for it. I have seen Donnie McClukin's story which was featured on BET ( I believe) some time back. Last summer, both Mullen and McClurkin confirmed they were exploring marriage in response to an impromptu announcement by Matt Crouch on TBN's "Praise the Lord" that they were getting married.. Mullen, a 50-year-old twice divorced mother of three, clarified on Periscope that while she and McClurkin were "definitely on the road to marriage," they are not engaged. He believes that all of it was God showing him that facts don't always tell the whole story. ! Post author: Post published: June 29, 2022; Post category: pronounce macon lugny; (VCET), Vasai, Mumbai and also worked as Senior lecturer and lecturer in the same institute. In a deeply personal and revealing interview on a recent episode of TBNs Praise the Lord, McClurkin opened up about his complex relationship with his son Matthew in a way he never has. Edgardo Rivera, Lead Pastor [emailprotected]: 301-725-5200 Rev. After our time apart, we've learned to appreciate each other more, and not take anything for granted. I'm now with someone that truly loves me and is good for me and I never would have met him had it not been for the magnetic attraction spell. McClurkin has an estimated net worth . [World Mission Media Association] - Contacts . 8 de agosto de 2019. He will graduate from Vance High School in Charlotte today at Can't praise Him like me, say, Can't nobody praise Him for me, He's given me the victory. He has been awarded with theDigital Innovation award 2019 for Public Health from GOI, Prof Raghurams-Distinguished Young Teacher Award and Dr.C.V.RamanYoung Scientist Award, GOK. Im a good supplier. on July 20, 2013, at hotel saffron SHARES If you find errors in this report or any concern, reach out to us through Contact Us Thanks I learn something new every single day!!!!! Three-time Grammy Award winning Gospel Singer, the formerly gay Donnie McClurkin says that he will probably end up alone because he doesn't know how to be in a relationship with a woman. Matthew and some of his siblings accompanied his parents on a voyage from County Antrim, Ireland to Charleston, South Carolina about 1776. But I'm glad he's spending time with his son now. In 2011 Davor Mucic launched Telemental Health Section within EPA (European Psychiatric Association). By this point, his family was battling severe drug and alcohol abuse problems. on July 24, 2013. It is indeed good to acknowledge your wrongs as I did. on May 23, 2013, at milwaukee airport off-airport parking fees Houston died Saturday at the Beverly Hilton hotel, at the age of 48. God bless you A video posted by Donnie McClurkin (@donmac6453) on Nov 8, 2015 at 9:26pm PST, RELATED: Donnie McClurkin grieves his niece. He wrote and it was released on October 29, 1996 . In an interview on TV One's Uncensored, the artist admitted that he still has urges to be in a relationship with a man like in past relationships but avoids doing so. Minister Donnie McClurkin, 56, is dating gospel singer Nicole C. Mullen This was revealed after it was reported that McClurkin and Mullen, 49, were dating McClurkin did not deny the report but. Despite McClurkin's claims of "reversing his gay orientation", with the help of will power and prayer - the Reigning . Pastor McClurkin and his six siblings need your prayers more than anything! Though McClurkin praises Matthew's mother, Kim, for doing a fantastic job with the son they share, he knows she cannot fill a father's shoes. dept. Donnie with his son and daughter. Minister Donnie McClurkin, 56, is dating gospel singer Nicole C. Mullen This was revealed after it was reported that McClurkin and Mullen, 49, were dating McClurkin did not deny the report. I have learned that only God himself can bring you through storms you may face. matthew.v.mcclurkin@occc.edu. The We Fall Down singer is working hard to break a cycle of neglect that began with his own father. But these days, Horner is living the life of luxury the only way a Spice Girl can. And it's been even better than before. IS IT TIME TO CUT YOUR FINGERNAILS TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM CORONAVIRUS? I love him. Now McClurkin is on a mission to demonstrate that professed love by making drastic changes in order to be a part of the tween boys life consistently. Jakes, Gina Pearson, Wife Of Bishop Carlton Pearson Files For Divorce. He is currently working in the Department of Industrial and Mechatronics Engineering at the University of Zimbabwe, Faculty of Engineering and the Built Environment. His parents were sharecroppers. My prayer from the time I wake up until the time I pick him up from schoolGod teach me how to be a father, said McClurkin. Is it necessary to get the copyright of the game content developed individualy before publication? Nulla consequat massa quis enim. donnie mcclurkin son mother leapfrog leapreader system learn to read 10 book bundle warsaw, missouri property for sale donnie mcclurkin son mother. Due to the exposure to a drastic incident, the teenage Donnie turned out as homosexual, which he now considers as perversion. This is not the first time McClurkin has opened up about painful and private issues to help others. But in the times he wants to be around me, I want to make sure I maximize that, in addition to time with my daughter, Michelle, and grandson, Elijah.. Donnie McClurkin: Composer : 2018 : Whole Heart: Passion: Vocals, Guitar (Acoustic), Featured Artist, Primary Artist : 2018 : Until We Meet Again: Irish Blessings: Quatro Forte . My son is releasing me to love.. Posted at 02:28h in kevin zhang forbes instagram by 280 tinkham rd springfield, ma michael greller net worth Likes Thank you for subscribing! According to 2011 U.S. Census Bureau data, over 24 million children live apart from their biological fathers. Didn't know Donnie was a daddy!!!! At the age of eight, two days after the funeral of his baby brother (who had been hit by a car), he was first raped by his great uncle. "Let the celebration begin," he said with a wide grin, beaming over his plans with Matthew. He deals with schizophrenia & related disorders, psychopharmacology, clozapine-related DRESS syndrome, evidence-based medicine, systematic reviews and allied topics. McClurkin is the son of the late Frances McClurkin and Donald Andy McClurkin Sr. His mother died on 18 January 2013 in Bethpage, New York, United States. An autopsy was . Current Snow Accumulation Hagerstown Md, Tahj Mowry began playing Teddy from Full House when he was just 5 years old, according to People. Le'Andria was a single mother of three, twice divorced, and struggling to financially stay afloat. "Donnie McClurkin Biography." Matthew is a celebrity kid like Helena Boshoven Samuel. Matthew McClurkin is the descendant of renowned American personality Donnie McClurkin. Largest Database of South Carolina Mugshots. Beth Moore. on October 2, 2013, at serenity malibu Im at a point where Im about to make people angry and start cancelling stuff. on June 26, 2013, at seatac airport parking on June 26, 2013, at denver airport In a video a message, the singer and pastor made clear that the is "alive" and "well.". on June 26, 2013, at airport parking los angeles This is marvelous! Instead, his was a childhood of sexual abuse and confusion. I am a Christ follower. His first-born child is biological son Matthew McClurkin who was born in 2000. Rev. I think this time it's forever. 12 Who was the mother of St. Matthew? However, Matthew hasn't any net worth as he is still in the progression of developing his career and in the initial stage of life achievements. "A woman who loves God, who is in the Word, is trusting God for every need.". Arabic Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Dutch English Filipino French German Hindi Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Portuguese Russian Spanish Vietnamese. Search arrest records and find latests mugshots and bookings for Misdemeanors and Felonies. Willow Smith Has Grown Up To Be Gorgeous. Perhaps the high profile Christian leaders admission of failure and fear in the area of fatherhood will encourage other men to repair their fragmented relationships with their own sons. Thats been my Herculean task now, to heal that stuff with my son and be that father, he confessed, stressing the importance of family. Facebook gives people the power. I am glad that he is restoring his relationship with his son; however, I hope he protects his son from the evil people that molested him (Donnie) as a child and well as the homosexual perverts that lurk in the church today. Variety dubbed McClurkin as a "Reigning King of Urban Gospel". Accessibility; References allow you to track sources for this article, as well as articles that were written in response to this article. on June 26, 2013, at airport parking services God bless Pastor Donnie. Miss2Bees. She has a doctor of Philosophy (Computer Engineering and Technology) Ph.D., a Master of Engineering (Computer) M.E. That introduction lit the fire that fanned his love of music, but it did much more. Who. Things between us are great. According to the NY Daily News, Twerking, the rump-busting up-and-down dance move long beloved on the hip-hop scene, has officially gone mainstream.It's got the English dictionary entry to prove it. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Torrin Howard was a fixture in his hometown's gospel music scene, having played for greats like Donnie McClurkin, Marvin Sapp and Dorinda Clark-Cole. Now Jesus' mother and brothers came to see him, but they were not able to get near him because of the crowd. I love him. Now McClurkin is on a mission to demonstrate that professed love by making drastic changes in order to be a part of the tween boys life consistently. March 31, 2021. "Now [I'm working] to relate to him every day and [things like] picking him up from school [is an adjustment]," said McClurkin, who transparently added that he is fearful of failing. Now [Im working] to relate to him every day and [things like] picking him up from school [is an adjustment], said McClurkin, who transparently added that he is fearful of failing. His father was an oil refinery worker and his mother was a caterer and church secretary. Article By Michelle Brookes // EEW Magazine Reporter, Proud dad Donnie McClurkin poses for a photo with his biological son Matthew (Left) and adopted daughter Michelle (right) [Photo Credit: Facebook], Tamera Mowry Housleys message to natural women: Learn to love the hair you were born with, University of Missouri, #ConcernedStudent1950, and Jonathan Butlers Hunger Strike: What You Need To Know , Donnie McClurkin spends 56th birthday with his sonMatthew. Matthew McClurkin. "Now [I'm working] to relate to him every day and [things like] picking him up from school [is an adjustment]," said McClurkin, who transparently added that he is fearful of failing. Donnie McClurkin Biography. He established Little Prince Psychiatric Centre in Copenhagen where he developed telepsychiatry since 2000. "We all claim to worship the same God, so why don't we fellowship together? of 1. Missy Elliott is one of the most influential and successful artists and producers of her generation. You can find out more and change our default settings with Cookies Settings. He may be involved in his specific passionate job and education. 2022; June; 9; donnie mcclurkin son mother; donnie mcclurkin son mother By sharing his story of sexual abuse and the homosexuality that he fell into afterward, he let others know that they are not alone. Furthermore, the American personality has appeared in famous Television shows like Good Morning America, The View, Girlfriends, and The Parkers. Nikola Tesla Death Ray, In April 2000, Donnie McClurkin fathered a son, Matthew, now 12. In 2000, Donnie fathered a son. My son is teaching me how to love, McClurkin said. on November 8, 2013, at http://thepanoramacondo.webs.com Published and presented many researches in international conferences. Well, its my birthday today and Im celebrating with my son Matthew, said the Perfecting Faith Church pastor in an Instagram video. Blac Chyna's Mother Tokyo Toni Lashes Out At Kardashian Family In Rant After Their Court Appearance, Judge Allegedly Bars Her From Returning . In a deeply personal and revealing interview on a recent episode of TBNs Praise the Lord, McClurkin opened up about his complex relationship with his son Matthew in a way he never has. Donnie's net worth is exactly similar to another gospel singer Helen Baylor who also has a net worth of $5 million. Jones, Kim. Though the successful singer and pastor of Perfecting Faith Church in Freeport, NY, who is gearing up for the 16-city Kings Men tour with Kirk Franklin, Marvin Sapp, and Israel Houghton, has supported his offspring materially, he has not provided something money cant buy, which is time. Kim Burrell Net Worth: Kim Burrell is an American gospel singer and pianist who has a net worth of $5 million. Former pop star Ginger Spice enjoys a lavish life in England. He was born July 3, 1947, in Brownwood, TX to Loyd . Renato does research in clinical psychiatry and he works as a clinical psychiatrist. She got her start in the biz early, and, at 10 years old, she enjoyed the success of . Posted by: McClurkin has been awarded Grammy Awards thrice; similarly, American personality is the winner of ten Stellar Awards, two BET Awards, two Soul Train Awards, one Dove Award, and one NAACP Image Award.