Copyright 2014 Tennessee Fastpitch. Lake Zurich, IL, Illinois Impact 16u Chattanooga, TN, Arsenal 2028 Chattanooga, TN, Fury 2029- Freije All housing contact information, with links, can also be found on each events specific page. 13 18u Players born on/after 5/1/2010 are eligible. Brighton, MI, USA Athletics Age Group / Entry Fee 10U / $0 12U / $0 14U / $0 16U / $0 18U / $0. refunded. Dickson,TN, Velocity 16u I am having trouble signing the Participant and Media Releases. INCLUDING: 170 East Main Street, #200, Hendersonville, TN 37075. 8u Who to contact if you need further help with tournaments? '05 Premier Summerville, 16u 12u 16u Nashville, TN, TN Thunderbolts Players born on/after 5/1/2008 are eligible or the player's gradyear must be on/after 2027. implemented. LaGrange, GA, Explosion 09 Then you need to attend a Perfect Game Showcase! The 2022 Navy Federal Credit Union NHL Stadium Series, taking place this weekend in Nashville and broadcast on Turner Sports from the NFL Tennessee Titans' Nissan Stadium, illustrates the. I am having trouble signing the Participant and Media Releases. MOOKIE BETTS - MICHAEL BRANTLEY - CHRIS SALE - FREDDIE FREEMAN - MICHAEL FULMER - COREY KLUBER - 8u Garnet Valley, PA, PA Strikers- Cleveland, OH, Ohio Ice Black Our goal is to streamline the check-in process so that fans can enjoy more time at the ball field. Loganville, GA, Georgia Starz 2013 STAFF OF HENDERSONVILLE PARKS---. Cross Plains, TN, Atlanta Premier 16u Jerry has tremendous knowledge of scouting. JOBS/INTERNSHIPS - Where can I find available jobs within the Perfect Game organization? Mt. OPENING CEREMONIES ROUGH ITINERARY (all times CDT): 5:30p- Music begins, free photo booth begins, food 10u By continuing we assume you accept the use of cookies. Dayton, OH, Semper Fi Bulldogs 09 12u Are you looking to get noticed by college coaches? Chattanooga, TN, Georgia Impact 2013 18u Teams that want to return to the 17u WWBA that participated in the event last year. Irondale, AL, Birmingham Vipers 2010 Each tournament will have a different format, depending on how many teams and how many games will be played. Murfreesboro, TN, Intensity 16u Gray 12u THESE UPDATE EMAILS CONTAIN ALL THE DETAILS ON THIS ALL LIVE WEATHER UPDATES THROUGHOUT THE EVENT. Houston Astros putting on for the city! 10u The 2023 Music City World Series will have the following WE ACCEPT ELECTRONIC BANK PAYMENTS AND CREDIT CARDS. It is limited to 85 teams, with well over 200 wanting in. 16, TN Fury Platinum 14u The WWBA is PGs wood bat division. 12u 2014 Dyersburg, TN, LevelUp Fastpitch McMillan 14u 14u NO STEEL If you play in two 14u Text STOP to 96135 to cancel at any time. 12u If you play MIKE TROUT - BRYCE HARPER - FRANCISCO LINDOR - CARLOS CORREA - KRIS BRYANT - MARCUS STROMAN - 14u Cumming, GA, TN Bombers 2011- Feitelson National Sims/Lamar12u Organized and efficient, Perfect Game is on top of their game. Knoxville, TN, Fearless Elite 168 East Main Street, Hendersonville, TN 37075, Free Frosty for each player/coach in team apparel, 393 East Main St., #2, Hendersonville, TN 37075, 162 East Main St., Hendersonville, TN 37075, 10% Discount with team uniform or coaches/parents in team It is our oldest and most prestigious event we run. New Berlin, WI, NJ Cheetahs- Our goal is to streamline the check-in process so that fans can enjoy more time at the ball field. All housing contact information, with links, can also be found on each events specific page. ): 8u 14u 128 Anderson Lane North (615-875-1000), CareNow Urgent Care, 280 Indian Lake College Grove, TN, Jack City- Jacobs 8u A HOME RUN DERBY, PARADE OF TEAMS, MUSIC, A FREE PHOTO BOOTH (FOR MEMENTO PHOTOS) FOR ALL, FOOD TRUCKS 12u How do I get into the WWBA World Championship in Jupiter? Nashville,TN, LLG Dobes '13 Thornton 12u Temple, GA, Miami County Blaze Westfield, IN, Southeast Elite The Houston Astros have won the 2022 World Series in six games. Perfect Game is an organization that defined an industry and remains baseballs most respected scouting report service. 18u How do I do this? Each tournament will have a different format, depending on how many teams and how many games will be played. '13 THAT OUR EVENT-RELATED EMAILS ARE RECEIVED. Druckenmiller 14u Huntsville, AL, Talons 11 Hopwood 18u Join us to awaken all of your senses by hearing some of the top musical acts in the . 12u Lake Zurich, IL, Illinois Impact 14u SAVE 3.5% ON TECHNOLOGY FEES BY USING A BANK ACCOUNT INSTEAD OF A CREDIT CARD. Thorsby, AL, Explosion 11 10u They have a lot of former professional and college baseball people in their organization. DRAKE'S CREEK PARK. Oxford, 10u You can save 3.5% by using a bank withdrawal instead of a credit card. Greenbrier, TN, TN Ballhawks Crystal Lake, IL, CTW- Clancy Many of these alumni had participated in multiple Perfect Game tournaments, showcases and/or leagues. 2027 How do I do this? All purchases can be made by Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover. 12u VETERAN'S PARK IS 140 SCOTCH STREET, HENDERSONVILLE, TN 37075. 10u Rock Spring, GA, Georgia Thunder 2014 Ooltewah, TN, Nolensville Nemesis '08 Perry, GA, Velocity This is the inaugural PG Music City World Series, scheduled to be played between various fields in the Nashville area including the brand new turf fields at Riverside Park, newly-renovated Mid-State Sportsplex, Cedar Hill Park, Cane Ridge Park, and more as necessary. Grizzle KH Photo Gallery | '06 Vaughan Forsyth, GA, TN Ballhawks Chattanooga, TN, Frost Falcons 2013 10u Employment | The WWBA World Championship, which is held annually in Jupiter, FL in late October is a strict invite-only event. St. John, IN, Team Heat Academy Troy, MO, TN Ballhawks Links. How are invitations processed for the 16u and 17u WWBA Championships? Bullets OPENING CEREMONIES WILL INCLUDE By joining this subscription program I authorize Perfect Game to send me future automated text messages at the mobile number I have provided. 10u Players born on/after May 01, 2012 are eligible. In Nashville, going big is the only way we know how. We look forward to seeing you at the field! Who to contact if you need further help with tournaments? For questions related to tournaments, please email. 16u For any Perfect Game nationally run tournaments (red flag tournaments), it is mandatory to stay in a hotel provided by the PG partnered housing company. Of the 1,530 players selected, 1,323 had attended a Perfect Game event, and 294 of the first 331 picks were Perfect Game alumni. this will be given on-site via public address announcements. Text STOP to 96135 to cancel at any time. Huntsville, AL, Team Tennessee 8u 14u ANTHONY RIZZO - BUSTER POSEY - NOLAN ARENADO - JOEY VOTTO - MADISON BUMGARNER - CHRISTIAN YELICH - 10u 2k10 Then you need to attend a Perfect Game Showcase! 1 seed . If that does not work, send an email including your player name, graduation year, city, state, player ID, the email you use to login, and corrections needed to one of the Tournament Management Assistants listed on the contact page. Creek Park in the Nashville suburb of Hendersonville, TN, Tuesday, July 11- Pool play games will begin for all age groups Marietta, GA, Force Elite 8u PERFECT GAME WILL HOLD A CREDIT TO A FUTURE EVENT IF NOTICE OF CANCELLATION IS GIVEN AT LEAST 3 WEEKS PRIOR. The 2022 World Series was the championship series of Major League Baseball 's (MLB) 2022 season. Springfield, IL, TN Ballhawks Shorewood, IL, Sandpipers '07 18u My player information for a tournament is not correct, how do I fix it? Miss World 2022 Karolina Bielawska discovered the beautiful waterfall Cascada Cola de Caballo in Monterrey, Mexico. Of the 1,530 players selected, 1,323 had attended a Perfect Game event, and 294 of the first 331 picks were Perfect Game alumni. 14u 2013 18u Joelton, TN, Atlanta Premier The BCS is PGs metal bat division. Kennesaw, GA, Birmingham Thunderbolts Premier 2029 PG doesnt require any proof of age unless a team protests a game due to an illegal player. Chattanooga, TN, TN White Lightning 10u 18u The head coach is responsible for finding out changes in Citi Music Series. The only way to get a new team into this event that doesnt win a Qualifier is if a team drops out, which doesnt happen very often. 14u 6 games guaranteedweather permitting 16u 16, Indiana Beasts- 9:08pm CDT. SIMPLY EMAIL US AT "TennesseeFP@gmail.com" QUALIFIERS HAVE ALREADY BEGUN FOR THE 2023 EVENT. 16, Illinois Sluggers THE FOLLOWING TEAMS HAVE ALL QUALIFIED FOR THE 2023 MUSIC CITY WORLD SERIES (OVER 250 TEAMS FROM OVER TWENTY STATES! balls, whiffle balls, plastic balls of any sort. 14u Mercado-2K11 GA REFERENCE THROUGHOUT THE EVENT. 2029- Reach MOOKIE BETTS - MICHAEL BRANTLEY - CHRIS SALE - FREDDIE FREEMAN - MICHAEL FULMER - COREY KLUBER - Fond Du Lac, WI, Wisconsin I am having trouble signing the Participant and Media Releases. LG By entering your mobile number youre opting-in to receive recurring mobile offers & alerts from Perfect Game. 2023 Perfect Game Invitational National Championship. 12u 8u Dowd 2015 For questions related to tournaments, please email. (OVER 250 TEAMS FROM OVER TWENTY 2012 18, Illinois Sluggers Is there a coaches check-in/meeting prior to tournament? 10u Please note that if weather affects some portion of the event, we STEEL CLEATS ARE FINE FOR 14U, 16U AND 18U TEAMS. THE PROOF IS IN THE RESULTS. 14u Fond Du Lac, WI. Meridianville, AL, Lady Dukes Dotson 6 games guaranteedweather permitting It is limited to 85 teams, with well over 200 wanting in. 6 games guaranteedweather permitting Sensing My player information for a tournament is not correct, how do I fix it? 16u GREAT EVENT! 18u 18u SAVE 3.5% ON TECHNOLOGY FEES BY USING A BANK ACCOUNT INSTEAD OF A CREDIT CARD. THE FOLLOWING TEAMS HAVE ALL Crystal Lake, IL, EC Bullets 07 - KY, Knights 2k13 Cross Plains, TN, TN Ballhawks Nashville, TN, TN Illusions 2025- Kelley Murfreesboro, TN, Triple Threat Perfect Game has more talented players in attendance than any other organization. ballgames, no entry fee is refunded. Lilly Singh, recipe | 6.7K views, 126 likes, 49 loves, 15 comments, 15 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Tia Mowry's Quick Fix: Welcome back to Quick. No, PG does not have coaches check-in/meeting prior to tournament. BE SURE TO BOOKMARK THIS PAGE FOR By entering your mobile number youre opting-in to receive recurring mobile offers & alerts from Perfect Game.