My previous Weber kettle (mounted on a portable cart) was a predecessor of this format and lasted almost 30 years (I moved and decided not to take the old grill with me). This is a membership forum. Everything included in kit for operation from AC power; operates from 12VDC cigarette lighter socket using optional adapter available separately. model they have. Kettle Series Filter By Clear Filters Type Charcoal Barbecue Range Kettle Series Compact Kettle Original Kettle Master Touch Kettle Performer GBS Charcoal Barbecue Colours Black (7) In Stock Only Yes No Results 7 Sort by: Original Kettle Charcoal Barbecue 47cm Sorry, theres no date information in these Weber Genesis 1, 2, and 1000 serial numbers. All of the Genesis II open cart grills are imported. Webers first gas grill was the Gas Barbecue Kettle, introduced in 1971 and sold until approximately 1985 when Genesis gas grills replaced them in the product line-up. These grills target people with limited outdoor space, people living in places where charcoal and gas grills are not permitted, or people who prefer an electric grill for environmental reasons. C (three burners with The BLAQKSMIXH code scheme was used on the limited edition red 22.5 original kettle premium grill that was made in China and hit the U.S. market in November 2017 for the 2018 model year. There are predominantly three Weber Gas Grill Series (Spirit, Genesis andSummit) on the market. Weber Smokefire Are you sure you want to remove the following product from the cart? Get This Headphone Stand, Complete Guide to Buying Boots This Season, How to Hack Your Weber Kettle Charcoal Grill, These Are the Best Grill Deals on the Web, The 12 Best Charcoal Grills You Can Buy in 2022, The 11 Best Gas Grills You Can Buy in 2022, The 10 Best Pellet Smokers You Can Buy in 2022, Grill Like a Champion With This Essential Glossary, The Complete Buying Guide to Buffalo Trace Whiskey, The Complete Buying Guide to Casio G-Shock Watches, A Complete Guide to Pappy Van Winkle Bourbon, The Complete Buying Guide to Dyson Vacuums, Away Luggage: Everything You Need to Know, The Complete Buying Guide to Hamilton Watches, The Complete Buying Guide to iRobot Roombas, The Complete Buying Guide to Weber Grills: Every Model Explained. make / manufacturer: Weber model name / number: Sear Grate. She gave it to me for free, just had to go and pick it up. Original Kettle Charcoal Grill 22" Price: $139.00 Dimensions - Lid Closed (inches): 39.5"H x 22.5"W x 25"D Diameter (inches): 22 Primary cooking area (square inches): 363 Total cooking area (square inches): 363 Current Model Original Kettle Charcoal Grill 18" Price: $119.00 Dimensions - Lid Closed (inches): 36"H x 18.5"W x 23"D Diameter (inches): . The Q-Series comes in propane, electric and natural gas options at a variety of BTU levels. Its safe to assume any grill with Patent Pending on the vent is a 1969or1970 grill however depending on wheel stylethey could be from as late as 1971-72. Does From the pictures, it was clear that it was a small Model 1880. Color. My neighbor had a price tag on it of $20.00. The OG Webers shape has been more or less the same since 1956, and beyond small component updates, it is effectively the exact grill Stephen set out to make sturdy and weather-proof with manageable airflow and a reasonable price. Genesis 1000-5500 and has 13 flavorizer bars. Summit Grill Centers 2011-2017 38001: Chocolate 1979*, 71001: Jet Black 1979* Are you sure you want to remove the following product from the cart? Located on the underside of the right work table. In 2007, Weber introduced the Spirit E-210 and E-310 grills, and with them a new two-letter alphabetic code specific to these grills, using the word DECRYPTWON as the key along with a seven-digit serial number. Before looking, I was pretty confident it would be a C model, since my Dad was always trying out new grills and loved Weber products. Plastic Shelves? EP was a "Special The Weber Kettle was born. The Spirit is the most affordable of Webers gas grills. add . The unit itself was in tremendous shapeit looked like it had never been cooked in before. The gas kettle came in three versions: a stand-alone kettle, a post-mounted kettle, and a cart-mounted kettle. I bought my C code 14.5 WSM off of Facebook Marketplace for 30 bucks! Upgrading from the Spirit to the Genesis can be boiled down to one question: do you plan on grilling individual dishes or full meals? side-burner), or Example of 2015 GJ code on a Spirit E-210, Example of 2017 GY code on a Genesis II E-310 made in China, Example of 2020 VW code on a Genesis II E-335 made for the Germany/Austria market. Then it is most likely a Genesis 1000-5500 and has 13 flavorizer bars. Colors / Sizes / Models of Weber charcoal grills available in 1978. It has every premium feature available on a Weber grill in its toolkit, including, but not limited to: gas-fired charcoal ignition, one-touch cleaning, double-walled lid and bowl, hinged grill grates, temperature gauges, timers and more. Lime Green Weber available for '$450 on ebay right now 1980-81 Blue 22 side 1 1975 22 Yellow Weber Kettle side photo 1975 22 Yellow Weber Kettle two-burner grill also has 5 Flavorizer bars that are 21 These examples are believed to be the actual 1982 kettles and WSMs. On some Performer grills, the code can also be found on labels on the rear panel of the grill or on bar code stickers under the control panel or stainless steel charbin cover. He said, Well, someone is already coming by after work to pick it up to which I said, What if I were to come NOW and give you $20 instead? Apparently that was too good of a deal to pass up, so he agreed. Very clean condition, works well and is much . If you own a Pulse and wouldnt mind sharing your grills serial number, please contact me. In 1968, Weber introduced the Imperial Sequoia. The Genesis 2007 grills have Side Control knobs and use a In 2015, Weber stopped using the two-letter alphabetic code on almost all charcoal grills in lieu of the nine-character alphanumeric code. Example of BM (2017) code on a limited edition red 22.5 original kettle premium grill, Example of BI (2018) code on a limited edition red 22.5 original kettle premium grill, Example of BX (2019) code on a replacement lid from Dirk Jervans. Weber Original Kettle Premium 22-Inch Charcoal Grill What We Like Classic, compact design Tried-and-true cooker makes amazing food A cost-conscious option Ash catcher makes cleanup a breeze What We Don't Like Charcoal fuel takes more effort than gas or pellets Small to medium cooking space Wheels are small Add to Cart. Models Available: 18-inch, 22-inch, 26-inch Original Kettle Premium Weber Original Kettle Premium 22-Inch amazon.com $219.00 SHOP NOW Genesis Platinum One-Touch Silver Kettle Charcoal Grill - Black (53) $113.05 New All Auction Buy It Now order to acquire parts. front of the grill. Located on the right edge of control panel-near panel screws/buttons. Inside of the tank panel (below the firebox) or under the control panel. From 2000-2011 the handles were a pale white-grey in color before switching to the present daydesignof dark charcoal grey. Join Weber Kettle Club. burners) & Weber introduced the Lumin Compact electric grill and the larger Lumin Electric Grill for the 2023 model year. Invented by Weber's founder and loved around the world. These are known collectively as MLH kettles. Also, that kettle in the back was made somewhere between 1976 and 1978., Photo of 2019 BX code on replacement red kettle lid: 2020 by Dirk Verjans are mounted horizontally - front, center and rear), your grill is most likely a The gas kettle came in three versions: a stand-alone kettle, a post-mounted kettle, and a cart-mounted kettle. (2008 thru 2010 models)ignitor kit. If your grill started with an S, These new leg socketseliminated the need formetal thumbscrews. These grill would likely be a Spirit or a Silver, A (2 Burner), B (three burner) or C (three burner with side burner). I never would've been able to smoke a pork butt in -6* weather on the WSM. Beginning in 1970, the wheels began a transition from metal rims and rubber treads to all plastic by 1973. By 1959-1960, Weber began addingsaucer shaped ash catcher pans andthe solid triangular baseutility shelf/triangle ash traywas phased out andreplaced with the modern spoked triangle. This has been one great smoker, consistent and easy to use! There you have it, you have now identified how old your Weber kettle is! If the answer is the latter, go with the Genesis. . Weber Original Kettle Premium 22-Inch Charcoal Grill - Black - 14401001 List: $269.00 21900 As low as $19/mo* Free Shipping Leaves our warehouse in 24 Hours (4180 reviews) Compare #2893274 Weber 721001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 18-Inch Charcoal Smoker List: $519.00 41900 As low as $37/mo* Free Shipping Leaves our warehouse in 24 Hours Located upper right-hand corner of the owner's manual. The color is green.! The only charcoal grills still using the two-letter alphabetic AUTHORIZED code are those with gas assist, including certain Performer grills and the Summit Charcoal Grill and Summit Charcoal Grilling Center. I did not know much about the art of smoking or about these smokers until I stumbled across your site. . They come in many different sizes and shapes and therefore can give a good indication as to what type of Weber grill you have. I was amazed at the wonderful condition of the rest of the unit. There are examples of 1981 C code Webers that have been seen with a small D stamped near or on the opposite side of the C stamp. Perfect gift for the Weber loving fan, BRAND NEW, unused. By 1979 the model numbers were updated from three digit models to a five digit model series. The Genesis series takes the basics from the Spirit grills and throws a few more features in. Photo of 2012 BL code on 18.5 Jim Beam kettle: 2023 by Dietrich Beck. Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill 22" 4.7 (4107) $219.00 Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill 22" 4.7 (4107) $239.00 Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill 22" 4.7 (4107) $239.00 Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill 26" 4.6 (758) $429.00 Performer Deluxe Charcoal Grill 22" 4.7 (2385) $549.00 Performer Deluxe Charcoal Grill 22" 4.7 (2385) Available in two versions28 wide with three burners running 36,000 BTUs and 36 wide with four burners running 60,000 BTUsthese flattops feature a specially engineered burner system for fast, even edge-to-edge heating, searing temps to 500F, two side tables, grease management system, tool hooks, and lid cover. Spirit Classic), SmokeFire or Master-Touch at the Weber Online Shop or a Weber store of your choice until 30.04.2023 and get a pizza stone for free. Are you sure you want to remove the following product from the cart? In 1986 over 80,000 Weber Kettles were sold in Australia alone. It also comes in way more colors than most Weber grills. The sequoia came in a couple different varieties. Summit Platinum Several universal rotisseries are designed specifically for the 22-inch diameter of their most popular model. For further information please refer to our Privacy Policy. Its in great shape with just a little rust on the legs and missing the access door knob. Weber Kettle Charcoal BBQ 57cm with cast iron plate. Weber Fireplace 2010-2012 Weber Q 300/Q 320