They were married in the spring of 2019 and live in Ohio.) Im here to tell my whole family goodbye, she says. So, what will 2023 bring the couple? Ethan Plath told his parents that he and Olivia would likely be moving soon. Ethan also said that his mother planned their wedding like it was hers rather than theirs which added to the feud. There has been a lot of drama going down within the reality family this year. During Season 3 of Welcome to Plathville, Kim was accused of having said that Olivia was filled with "evil spirits." Talk about tensions running high! Ethan and Olivia arent the only members of the Plath family who are moving on. Moschetto then asked the Defendant if she would submit to a test of her blood for determining its alcohol content or the presence of controlled substances through the use of the Implied Consent Form received into evidence without objection as States Exhibit 2. This has left a lot of fans wondering if the couple ends up staying together or if they go through with a divorce. One being Max and I kind of established who we were and then went back to my parents. That's all Georgia. While Ethan and Olivia seem to be in a good place right now, the same cant be said for Moriah and Max Kallschmidt. In Touch Weekly is part of the a360media Entertainment Group.Copyright a360media 2023. The TLC reality personality explains toUsthat the fight likely occurred due to poor communication between the two women. At 1.00 AM, I advised Ms. Plath of her Miranda Rights, where she stated she understood her rights and she would speak to me. Because until she escaped, nothing will change. Welcome to Plathville is filmed in Cairo, Ga. (which, by the way, is pronounced "KAY-ro"). Fans have followed Amy's story since season 1, and were happy to see her motherhood dreams come true. Ethan Plath told her that his wife didnt want to see her. Plath stated that she was driving from Cairo, GA, by herself, and was headed to a friends house south of Tallahassee. The third season of Welcome to Plathville ended with the two deciding to sell their home in Cairo, Georgia, and relocate to Tampa. The list goes on and on. Check out Showbiz Cheat Sheet on Facebook! In Touch Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. And sometimes she couldn't fight past the emotional and physical reactions her mind and body were having. Copyright 2023 Endgame360 Inc. All Rights Reserved. It won't ever get better. And that it possibly could have helped repair the relationship in a small way. Ethan agreed to go to the grave and be around his mother, Kim, for the first time amid their estrangement and he expected Olivia to put the drama with his mom for the sober occasion. He argued that there was no probable cause to have a blood sample taken because an accident and the mere odor of alcohol without more is not indication of impairment., Her attorney went so far as to suggest that Kim was coerced into taking the blood test. Welcome to Plathville: Ethan Plath's Touchy Relationship with Moriah Plath. I don't think he suddenly was over her shit. Olivia is one family member who takes a lot of heat on social media. At 1:20 AM, I read the Implied Consent to Ms. Plath, where I requested a blood test. But things seem to have improved considerably since the season 3 finale aired in November 2021. For starters, many TLC fans feel as if the network has dedicated enough time to showcasing large, sprawling, conservative, religious families. Lydia Plath of Welcome to Plathville is making sure to step out of her comfort zone as she showed off a tight-fitting evening gown on social media. Their relationship status will likely be explored further in the third season of the reality show. Fans are still waiting for news from TLC about Welcome to Plathville Season 4.But in the meantime, Olivia Plath is sharing an update about where things stand with her and her husband Ethan Plath. Prior to agreeing to conduct the test, hospital staff told Trp. Moschetto that the Defendant would also need to complete a consent form. We dont know if that will happen in 2023, but anything is possible. So Im going to move in with a friend for a while.. Find out what happened and get a full recap of her DUI crash and the case! Stream Full Episodes of Welcome to Plathville:discovery+ https://www.discoveryplus.com/show/welcome-to-plathvilleTLC https://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/welcome. We've known for a while now that things between Welcome to Plathville star Ethan Plath and his parents, Kim and Barry Plath, are rocky. By the time they came back for season 4 of Welcome to Plathville, Olivia and Ethan were living together again and had moved to Tampa with Ethans sister Moriah Plath and Olivias brother Nathan. The Plath family has endured numerous changes since the season began, particularly Kim and Barry. "https://secure." The Defendant did not respond. Moriah Plaths fortune is soaring as her Missed Myself single gets 67K YouTube views, Welcome To Plathvilles Kim wasnt always conservative, she was wild in college, 2023 GRV Media Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Ethan and Olivia Plath are looking forward to spending some quality time together and letting loose while at it! I had to bring out everything, all the paperwork, proving I hadn't, that he had signed away every one of his rights other than fatherhood, which he refused to do, even though my husband at the time wanted to adopt them. Olivia Plath set a quite literal boundary during Welcome to Plathville's season finale by waiting in the car when Ethan went to talk with his parents. james quincey leadership style; robert claus eminem friend; do ethan and julia get back together Moschetto observed that the Defendants responses to his questions were not always appropriate, that she seemed to be in a daze and disoriented. Browse our network 9 . We didnt necessarily give them room to step in and control or give their advice or whatever. I detected a very strong odor of an alcoholic beverage emitting from Ms. Plaths breath and person. Welcome to Plathville officially premiered on TLC on Nov. 5, 2019 and it wasn't long before sharp criticism of the show began rolling in on social media. Trp. But watching my family go through all that, it just made me, like, Oh, do I even want to get married?. Premiering in November 2019, Welcome to Plathville initially followed Ethan and his close-knit family his wife, parents Barry and Kim Plath, and eight siblings living in rural Cairo, Georgia. Copyright 2023 Endgame360 Inc. All Rights Reserved. It feels great to be back together, Ethan said on the season 4 premiere of the show in May 2022. She said that she has accepted that it wasnt a good relationship for her and that shes moved on. Sydney Molitor is a pro writer and freelancer with a degree in writing and years of experience - her expertise is Welcome to Plathville, Married at First Sight, and Sweet Home Sextuplets. It turns out that not all fans like her. And so I feel like a lot of peoples true colors came out at that time, where its, like, Oh shoot, you know, thats not exactly how I thought they were. So, in all this stress [and] that, then things just kind of got brought up and thats kind of when everything got exposed, and it just didnt turn out how everybody expected it to turn out., Moriah does sympathize with Olivias perspective as a bride preparing for her nuptials. Welcome to Plathville 's Olivia Plath is not sure what the future holds for her marriage to Ethan Plath. While the couple was focused on repairing their marriage and working on spending more time together, they still struggled with communication issues. Things have not been going too well among some of the family members. Olivia hasnt spoken to her in-laws in years, but she wants to have one last conversation to tie up loose ends., However, as they get closer to the Plath family home, Olivia begins to question her decision. With a passion for classic cars, Ethan can often be spotted posing next to or standing on the bonnet of several classic cars featured on his Instagram. Big changes are coming for the entire Plath family in the 2-hour season finale of #WelcomeToPlathville, TOMORROW at 10/9c! Welcome to Plathville fans think that Ethan Plath's extremely bitter attitude is not working for him. A producer brought up that the couple was seemingly in a good place at the end of the previous season, noting that the last thing viewers heard from them was the pair saying they had each other., When asked whats happened between them since then, Ethan said, I honestly dont know that I can do this.. There has been a public request placed to view the order, but the document is not yet viewable. - from Official TLC YouTube. Kim Plath escalated the heated confrontation. Keep scrolling below to find out. For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews Subscribe on YouTube! In season threes second episode, which aired on Tuesday 31st August, eldest son Ethan can be seen unhappy with the idea that his mom is taking control of bringing his younger siblings around to see him. Then, Barry Plath started to walk towards the car where Olivia was waiting. Amid the news of Kim and Barrys separation, the family decided that they would all come together to visit the grave of brother Joshua Plath, who died in 2008, on what would have been his 15th birthday. ', Based on my training, experience (20 years as a DRE), I determined that Ms. Plath was under the influence of alcohol and was unable to operate a vehicle safely., I asked Ms. Plath if she would submit to a voluntary blood test. Welcome to Plathville Season 2 ended with Ethan informing Kim and Barry that he and Olivia planned to move away from his family. Ms. there was one presence that was missed among the Plath men, and that was Ethan's. Isaac was the first to comment on it in his confessional. The young couple started out their marriage with drama. So, the young married couple wanted to say goodbye to Ethan's younger siblings. Another issue was that Olivia was not happy living in the Plath familys small town of Cairo and wanted to move to a larger city but Ethan did not want to move away from his home. So she believed that it would take something bigger than her, to make things right. GRV Media Ltd, 18 Mulberry Avenue, Widnes. She broke up with him on the spot. I have excluded some of the paragraphs with details about the specific tests administered, but most of the rest of his narrative is included. I don't think she wants to be the center of attention. This belongs in r/cringe. In a PEOPLE exclusive sneak peek at Tuesday's episode of Welcome to Plathville , courtesy of TLC, the couple visit a liquor store, where they purchase some alcoholic beverages that they plan to enjoy during a relaxing night at . He has never emotionally been there for her, and she's had that thrown in her face over and over through the whole relationship, where she couldn't even start to tell him how she felt. Welcome to Plathville fans have mixed feelings about many members of the family. And its not in their hands anymore, but, like, that sucks because I wish that Ethan and Olivia could have had the same thing.. 2023 GRV Media Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Ethan and Olivia now live in Tampa, Florida with his 19-year-old sister Moriah Plath. I feel uniquely qualified to speak on this as a south Georgia native currently residing in the Tampa Bay Area. Minnesota is a massive change for the Welcome to Plathville couple, Ethan and Olivia. Im stoked to explore Tampa for a year with my best friends, and then the rest of the world after that! she wrote. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. But when she announces her plan to have one last conversation with Ethans parents, he isnt exactly enthusiastic. I know youre going over there with good intentions, he tells his wife in a confessional segment, before warning her to be cautious around his parents. Barry Plath believed that it wouldnt have done any harm. : "http://www. Welcome to Plathville: TLC Teases Tense Face-Off Between Kim & Ethan With Ethan returning home to see his father and siblings, TLC teases an even bigger reunion as Ethan faces off with his mother, Kim, in upcoming scenes. Trp. Welcome to Plathville viewers say they hope that Season 5 will answer many of the questions raised during the Season 4 finale and see the siblings work through their differences. She's in flight mode whenever Kim is brought up. The large, conservative family are known for their unusually rural lifestyle and strict parenting. My life is just beginning. And any time she tried to talk to Ethan about her emotions, he would walk away, he would shut down. I contacted Ms. Plath as she was waiting to be placed in an examination room. According to the officer at the hospital, Kim stated she did not know where she was or what road she was on when the crash occurred.. If the eldestWelcome to Plathvilleson had politely asked to see the kids alone, things would have been different. Three years ago she made the jump from TV production to entertainment writing. Tom Sizemores ex reveals harrowing final text actor sent before tragic death, Saving Private Ryan star Tom Sizemore dies aged 61 after suffering brain aneurysm, Teen Mom fans are convinced Kail's son leaked news of star's 'secret 5th baby', Kim Kardashian shows off her real hips and butt in unedited new pics, 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Ethan Plath is the oldest Plath child and is married to Olivia Plath, The couple has faced ups and downs and fans may be wondering if they're still together after the third season premiere, Watch the trailer for Welcome to Plathville, Ethan Plath had a heated confrontation with his parents, strict, fundamentalist Christian lifestyle. You could tell he didn't listen, because she told him over and over she didn't have a problem with him and his cars, she had a problem with how he used them to avoid talking to her, that he would make choices and not involve her, not even inform her, that when she tried to get involved, take an interest, he would shut her down. They've found that they typically receive negative feedback whenever they post potentially hurtful things about Olivia. The Plath kids were raised with limited technology, without sugar, secular music, travelling, or traditional education. Shortly after their wedding in 2018, Olivia began to clash with Ethans parents, Kim Plath and Barry Plath. Welcome to Plathville follows the Plath family: Ethan, Micah, Moriah, Lydia, their four siblings, as well as their parents, Barry and Kim. Moriah, whos been in dating Max Kallschmidt since February, acknowledges how her relationship has differed from her brother Ethans, 23. When we got divorced, suddenly they were all about helping my ex husband, who was physically, emotionally, abusive, who I had a restraining order against, take the kids from me. Have something to tell us about this article? Welcome to Plathville star Ethan said that some real estate and some miles between himself and his family would help in fixing the feud with his parents in a 2021 Us Weekly interview. Welcome to Plathville stars Ethan Plath and his wife, Olivia Plath, have big plans for the upcoming New Year. When I had some custody, and took the kids on holiday to England, they called immigration and said I was trying to kidnap them, and we spent 8 hours being photographed and fingerprinted and interviewed before being allowed into the country we were holidaying in. There was so much stress. Honestly I love following Olivia Plath on Instagram, she has such a kind soul and also takes gorgeous photos. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". I really want to live in a bigger city, I really want to be more stimulated, Olivia told her husband. However, once the family drama subsided, the cracks in Ethan and Olivias relationship started to show. In June 2022, Olivia participated in the viral TikTok trend where people show off the funny or mundane text messages that they receive from their partners. The oldest son of Kim and Barry Plath is trying to navigate the road to adulthood, but . GRV Media Ltd, 18 Mulberry Avenue, Widnes. Olivia Plath and her mother-in-law, Kim Plath, exchanged their first words after years of silence during Tuesday night's season 4 finale of Welcome to Plathville. We will keep an eye out and update once it is available and we know the specific terms of the order. And she's never told Ethan everything that happened. Welcome to Plathville stars Ethan Plath and his wife, Olivia Plath (ne Meggs), surprised fans on season 3 when they announced they were separating after only about two years of marriage. And in the opening scene of the premiere of the third season, now available on the Discovery+ app, the two seem very uncomfortable talking about the state of their relationship. Unfortunately, their marriage still appeared to be on the rocks even though they had seemingly reconciled. From 90 Day Fianc to Sister Wives, many TLC shows capture the attention of the nation, and the world, as they give viewers a glimpse of the lives of people who opt for polygamous lives, follow different religions or want to lose hundreds of pounds of weight. I introduced myself to Ms. Plath and advised her that I was there to investigate a possible DUI offense. Trp. They started to invite us for weekends at their house, as we moved 8 hours away, so our kids could get to know his sister's son. You can tell. After Kim was taken to a local hospital, she was given a series of tests that indicated intoxication. Fans say they hope the New Year will also bring the new season sooner rather than later. "); Even though a few of Lydia's siblings have gone their own way, the devout Christian felt no need to follow in Moriah and Ethan Plath's footsteps. var scJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? Have something to tell us about this article? A celebration for Ethan Plath's birthday brought his warring mother Kim and wife Olivia together in the season 4 finale of TLC's Welcome to Plathville Get to Know TLC's 'Welcome to Plathville' Family. Fans of Welcome to Plathville may be wondering if Ethan and Olivia, 23, are still together because they seemed to struggle in their marriage in season 2 of the show. And she's never told Ethan everything that happened. They'd be nice and friendly and I'd think, finally, here is the relationship it's supposed to be, then after we left, they'd accuse me of stealing something, or something equally as ridiculous. However, to date, none of the family members have commented on their parents split or their moms DUI. For now, it appears the couple is still married, although they might be facing some challenges. In a YouTube video, she said she made the decision in hopes of "allowing you space to grow as an individual and allowing me space to grow as an individual, with the hopes that we get back together," However, Olivia did not choose to join the rest of the family at the grave site and instead, stood in the car while everyone else gathered. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. Are Janelle, Christine and Meri Suing Kody Over Money From Coyote Pass? (Starcasm was the first to link the October arrest to Kims car accident in June. ET. He had cheated on his second ex wife, and left her for a woman whose name was essentially the same as mine with two extra letters added. And Kim Plath insisted that the Welcome to Plathville siblings were her children. The couple is getting ready to close out an exciting and busy year. 1, 'Welcome to Plathville' Kim Plath's DUI Case Closed: Fine, More Details, Sister Wives Kody, Robyn Were With a Mystery Blonde: Identity Revealed, Megan Fox and MGK's Relationship Is 'Toxic': 'There Is Concern for Her', Farrah Abraham Slams Mom-Shamers Over Daughter Sophias Piercings, Jon Gosselin Is 'Open' With Kids Collin, Hannah About Their Dating Lives. We eventually moved to England, and they tried the kidnapping thing again, even telling the kids, who had social media at the time, that I kidnapped them. I cant imagine all that going down on my wedding, she tellsUs. Olivia said she did everything in her power to fix the rift between Barry and Kim. ET, AND GET FREAKY WITH US ON INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK, Screenshot: Welcome to Plathville, Ethan Plath - TLC Youtube. Some dislike the way she treats Ethan Plath and his family, while others think she displays narcissistic traits. We won't post to any of your accounts without asking first, In order to view the video, please allow Manage Cookies. It was at her place. Upon arrival at TMH, Trp. And Barry Plath was okay with it. Kallschmidt also mentioned that he didnt always get along with Olivia and Ethan and that he wasnt entirely comfortable with the idea of moving to Tampa. Welcome To Plathville mom Kim Plath's DUI case has been closed. Asa Hawks is a writer and editor for Starcasm. We won't post to any of your accounts without asking first. Part of the a360media Entertainment Group.Powered by WordPress VIP. Sydney Molitor has 99 posts and counting. I asked Ms. Plath how much she had to drink this evening? It is a significant change for the couple. However, his family, they decided they hated me, without ever getting to know me. Moschetto of the Defendant being in actual physical control of the vehicle, as well as possible impairment due to the odor of alcohol. Many Welcome to Plathville followers are curious about when the couple may add a baby into the mix. In a March 2022 Instagram post, Olivia shared a smiling photo of herself and her husband embracing, as well as a video of Ethan doing a goofy dance. Moschetto read Section 1. Starcasm can confirm that Kim entered a plea of nolo-contendere and was found guilty. Barry and Kim Plath and their 10 children, Ethan, Hosanna, Micah, Moriah, Lydia, Isaac, Amber, Cassia, Mercy and Joshua lived on a farm in Georgia when fans first met them. Welcome to Plathville: Where Do Ethan and Olivia Plath Live Now? For Olivia, the move represented a much-needed fresh start. Moschetto completed the Consent to Voluntary Blood Withdrawal for Testing form, which the Defendant signed, and was received into evidence without objection as States Exhibit 3.. Kim was assessed a sum of $963, which she paid in full on the same day. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Fans are still waiting for news from TLC about Welcome to Plathville Season 4. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. After years of conflict with his conservative and controlling parents, Barry and Kim Plath, the couple has finally decided its time to move away from his hometown of Cairo, Georgia, and make a fresh start somewhere else. At the end of the last season, Ethan Plath had a heated confrontation with his parents regarding his wife, Olivia Plath. Things will never be the same after the #WelcomeToPlathville 2-hour season finale, Tuesday at 10/9c! pic.twitter.com/2ayVg9NHRc. Via TLC In the entertainment industry, divorce has a quick way of making headlines. Ethan and Olivia Plath are leaving Cairo for good. Ms. Plath would stop approximately 5 to 6 inches from her face and would slowly guide her fingers into the area of her eyes. And any time she tried to talk to Ethan about her emotions, he would walk away, he would shut down. Ethan was 13-years-old, it was a Sunday and in the middle of the church. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Ethan and Olivia said in 2020 that because his parents moved 0.3 miles from their house, they have to take different routes to the grocery store and work. Moschetto testified that he has been a Drug Recognition Expert, Drug Recognition Expert Instructor, and Field Sobriety Instructor since the early 2000s. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Here are the details from Kim Plaths sentencing: The closing of Kim Plaths DUI case comes a little more than eight months after the 50-year-old reality star crashed her SUV into a ditch in Saint Marks, Florida on June 10, 2022. They all took part in the family band and wore very conservative clothing. ET, AND GET FREAKY WITH US ON INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK, Screenshot: Ethan Confronts Barry | Welcome to Plathville THE TLC series Welcome to Plathville returns for a third season on August 17, and fans might be wondering about what each of the Plath family members has been up to. We'd be invited over for dinner, and then they'd say I wasn't allowed in the house, and as it was over a 2 hour drive to get there, I couldn't just go home, and he would go in, and I'd be stuck in the car. But if you have to do it, if its the right thing to do, then do it. So his family, his ex wife, they all decided I was her, even though I could prove I wasn't because of what my life consisted of during that time in their life. The third-eldest daughter of Kim and Barry Plath has always made sure to follow the rules her parents laid out for her. Hopefully they don't have kids first, because they will end up just like Barry and Kim. By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and that you have read our Privacy Policy. But I could see her try. And allow her children to be around Olivia. Kim turned herself in on October 20, 2022. His parents raised their nine kids in a fairly strict, fundamentalist Christian lifestyle that he mostly seemed to go along with until he met Olivia Plath, his wife. Which just screams to me that there is more there than what she's said. How will Kim and Barry react to their older kids pulling even further away from them? Welcome to Plathville's Micah Plath Details What Happened at Ethan and Olivia's Wedding Before Rift By Miranda Siwak August 15, 2021 Ethan and Olivia Plath had a rocky relationship with his. The Defendant was in a cervical collar, had scrapes and abrasions on her mouth and face, blood on her hands, face, and shirt, and her clothes were wet. ago. Welcome To Plathville: What Ethan Said About His Parents Separation By Anthony Spencer Published Jun 14, 2022 Welcome To Platville star Ethan was none too pleased with his mom's behaviour during her separation alongside dad Barry. But are Ethan and Olivia still together now? Because she still felt that Olivia resented her and was a bad influence on them. See all posts by Sydney Molitor, Welcome to Plathville: Behind the Scene Secrets on Ethan & Olivias Tantric Visit, Welcome to Plathville Spoilers: Ethan Plath Rattles Dad in Heated Confrontation. He said that he had managed to repair his relationship with Moriah and Micah. He shut down from them She knew she'd get nothing from him by actually explaining what she was going through. The most conservative of the Welcome to Plathville children, Lydia Plath, recently made quite a statement after an impromptu shopping trip. Son Micah Plath exclusively tellsUs Weeklywhat went down on their wedding day that led to their family feud. In the newest series, which returned on 24th August, we see eldest son Ethan struggling to cope with his mother's way of life. Trp. He would tell her he was going for a few days, and then be gone for weeks. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". WATCH WELCOME TO PLATHVILLE ON TLC TUESDAYS AT 10 P.M. On the dramatic season finale of Welcome to Plathville, Ethan Plath confronted his parents about the way they had treated his wife Olivia. Mother Kim resented Olivia, believing she was coming between her and her children a situation where Ethan chose to side with his wife. In 2019, TLC launched a brand new show, Welcome to Plathville, which focuses on the Plath family. Though those words were just a simple set of "hi"s, as Kim herself pointed out, "that's huge." Of course, it was a long road to that "huge," jaw-dropping moment, and the family still . In September, Olivia announced to her followers that she and Ethan were making plans for a big life event, one she hoped would bring a lot of happiness and joy into her marriage, her family, and their life. I Iove you!. ), Kim Plaths attorney attempted several angles in an attempt to get her off. On the dramatic season finale of Welcome to Plathville, Ethan Plath confronted his parents about the way they had treated his wife Olivia. Welcome to Plathville gives an inside look at the lives of the Plath family, a conservative bunch living in rural Georgia. Though the two tried to repair their relationship, that didnt work, and the split ended up being permanent. He ended up choosing her and his marriage over staying in contact with his family, but what is their relationship like now? since he comes across as angry. Welcome to Plathville's Lydia Plath was the apple of her parent's eye as she always followed the rules without question. Anthony Moschetto of the Florida Highway Patrol as its only witness at the evidentiary hearing held on February 7, 2023. Its hard to say, but Kim seems to realize her relationship with her children might be beyond repair.