My guess is AP was the person that designed it for Champion but I have no clue who Champion was and what PAT is unless it was for the the patent number and they couldnt fit it on there?? Great design and impressive size with two bulbs and curved glass protectors that slide in through the side the other removable and caps. It was approx. I am looking for any information about a 1950s lamp manufacturer that was in San juan capistrano, CA in the 1950s. 2. there is a rounded [looks like a half marble] piece of glass that has a mark insidei wish i could post a pic. Ty for any help. Round base decorated in a Chinese motif, dragon, chicken, medallions. They made lamps in the 1950s and had a company address listed in a 1957 San Francisco phone directory. Please let me know if you can help me. cut glass and bronze double arm boudoir lamp .ca 1920s. That is the pull cord socket but as for the lamp its self there is nothing on it to determine anything can you help. . Hallmark is the word Radiant in side of a diamond shape with NewYork under it. Your email address will not be published. One of the most common problems is that many people are unsure of what size lamp they need. 1920s? from Carlstadt NJ 1937-early 70syour model number is right behind mine so yours is one of the early 60s models because in the beginning the makers mark only had L&L and #### , and later on, the makers mark changed to L&L WMC ####. Model # kcm 187. Manchester UK, Hi looking for more information on a 12 panel green slag brass base lamp. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff, even big stuff. (23% off), Sale Price NT$4,285.71 Authentic vintage TV lamps have a fine crackling in the glaze. Here are 10 reasons to love them: 1. Whaley opened a storefront in New York in 1901 and made shades for several lamp manufacturers of the day. Co. of NYC are worth a mention. But in case you are looking for a list of vintage lamp manufactures from the mid-1800s to the present day, we've provided that below. You can also use a mild soap and water solution if it is particularly dirty. I believe I have one made in the 1920s by this company but need images/ catalogues to confirm. The estate auction I got it from was a gentleman that was a Shriner, and he had a lot of Mason memorabilia. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. I am guessing the lamp with the shade was from the 1900s to 1950s era. Hi,I have a Tiffany lamp copy by Lamp Fashions co. High-quality handcrafted. Glued-on trim is used on paper and cloth shades because 1. the fabric edges fray, and 2. paper and cloth are not strong enough to be punched and laced. thankyou. NT$4,285.71, NT$4,761.90 Thi. Fortunately, if you held on to your great-grandmothers Tiffany lamp, you are holding on to quite the valuable piece now. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a2a984b4c24a9f1 I thought my mother always said it a brand called heart. Three metallic arms support a large fabric shade that illuminates the light upwards. This Shade from Elk has a finish of Cream and fits in well with any Transitional style decor. Business Address The top has 4 arms that end in small castle that attaches to ceiling part. You can look for them online, in antique stores, or even in some home decor stores. There are no numbers printed at all on this base They are very versatile and can be used in a variety of ways. Whether you prefer stained glass or paper, fringed or plain, there is sure to be a shade out there that is perfect for you and your home dufffdcor. The atmosphere of a room is made by balancing light and shade and making the most of the interplay between natural and artificial light. These fiberglass lamp shades were handmade in our custom lighting workshop using heavy gauge wire and authentic fiberglass parchment, popular in the 40's - 60's. All of our custom lamp shades are made to order in your choice of size and fitting type. NEOCHY Floor Lamps,Mid Century Standing Light USB Charging Port and Wireless Charging for Living Room Bedroom Office Reading Stand up Lamp/Brown . Mcm Teak Table And Floor Lamp With Original Shade Mid Century Modern Teak Table and Floor Lamp - Danish Scandinavian Solid Teak Tripod Floor Lamp with Built In Side Table. Mid century modern. These beautiful shades were made by joining together pieces of stained glass using lead solder. If you come across a lamp with a vintage design you recognize, look closely for small scratches in the finish and signs of natural wear, as these will indicate a possible original. The sculptural base of the lamp is crafted from bands of gold finish metal that flow upwards from a white marble pedestal. More Ways to Shop. This versatile dark sky accessory panel set features a classic White finish. This, Hardback Shallow Drum Lamp Shade 10x12x8 Textured Slate, Home Concept Signature Shades feature the finest premium Linen fabric. Whether you are looking for Mid-Century Modern Lamp Shades that can mix and match colors, materials, styles, or want Lamp Shades with a unique, one-of-a-kind feature, youll be able to find the perfect piece right here! We have a lamp that has been in the family for about 50-60 years, no knowledge of its origin. That house was built ca. Milo Baughman Gio Ponti Le Corbusier Ettore Sottsass All Creators . Original Price NT$2,875.08 Original Price NT$4,761.90 Find the best Mid-Century Modern Lamp Shades for your home in 2023 with the carefully curated selection available to shop at Houzz. I HAVE A HAND PAINTED CAST BRONZE CROWN BAND LAMP MADE BY EF & EF no. Mark on bottom looks like a very small heart and maybe an anchor stamped. It has a name that looks like Mastemastr engraved on it and inside of the base there are the letter E in four places, Im researching a Gorham & Co? Two beautiful giant Italian Mid Century white ceramic table lamps with original shades. Artichoke Lamp Arco Lamp Sputnik Chandelier All Iconic Designs. Free shipping for many products! Deluxe details, such as tex, Drum Shade 1 12"x14"x15", Textured Slate Blue, A tall, yet graceful lamp shade in Navy Blue Home Concept offers the finest quality materials in their lamp shades. S S NY. I have a pair of old floor lamps that belonged to my uncles who were collectors. The mark on the ate o appears to be: It is possible that it reads: (26% off), Sale Price NT$3,536.53 Any idea of the maker? I have an old brass floor lamp with a beautiful Art Deco design on the base. Both of them work fabulously. They are perfect for both casual and formal settings. Gold Patterned Midcentury Lamp Shade George Oliver Light and glamorous, this 60s lamp shade adds a fun flair to any lamp. Who is the maker? 70's Mid Century Modern style drum and cylindrical Retro lampshades made from original vintage fabric ChipAndBabs (785) $30.67 More like this Beautiful vintage teak antelope table lamp, 1960s. Sale Price NT$3,564.63 I cant find it anywhere. The shade had a western or cowboy theme in silhouette and the shade or maybe a second inner shade rotated slowly which gave it almost an animated feel of light and shadow. Hi. Cast in steel with a brushed metal exterior, the antique sheen gives these lamps a quality that adds charm to any room. Also look on the lighting fixture itself; sometimes, the . Your list should include McKenney & Waterbury and J. So after researching it, I figured MC is for Marche or Macerata. The base Im looking for would have a lower globe with circular rut this globe top would fit in. You can find them at many different price points to fit any budget. Well-placed lighting . Original Price NT$2,115.38 I wish I could post a picture but Im not quite sure how to go about doing that?? A. Whaley & Co.. McKenney and Waterbury was a Boston firm that sold lamps and fixtured to promote electrification of homes and businesses. Past month; could you please help me identify the maker of an old opaque satin glass shade with floral decorations, and a makers name where only the letters Ro are legible. The shade should not be too big or too small. Does anyone have a suggestion as to the vintage of this lamp, the manufacturer or where I may information about the numbers on the shade? What do you know about floor lamps manufactured by Brady Mfg in Detroit, Michigan? Your email address will not be published. The diameter 24 to 30 inches. $25. GIM 380 CANDELABRA STYLE TABLE LAMP PRECIRCA 1950. VandRofSweden (92) $332.55 FREE shipping More like this I have a old copper lamp with a stamp on the bottom looks like a bowl with four sections with markings in it and it is signed glassiove lamp co. Once youve found the perfect shade, its time to install it. Free shipping for many products! VERY ORNATE NEED HELP. the company was started and owned by Italian immigrant Nick Paletta. RetroWaste makes every effort to provide quality learning materials and access to legal purchase methods within the confines of U.S. law. Triple tier design: the top is a waterfall design with two tier wedding cake. They were popular in the 1950s and 1960s, and theyufffdre making a comeback in todayufffds retro-inspired home decor trends. It looks to be a Gothic Revival style, maybe 1920s? They come in a wide range of colors, so you can find the perfect shade to match your decor. This stunning standing lamp is a must for any Mid Century enthusiast. First of all, if your shade is made of glass, you will need to be extra careful not to scratch or break it. I have one of their lamps that I am trying to restore. Any info anyone could give would be appreciated. We carry replacement lamp shades for Modline lamps and Majestic Z lamps as well as mid century modern pendant light and mid century ceiling fixtures. I have two hanging lamps in my parents home 1960s vintage I think. I have a photo. This 22" shade with harvest linen fabric is inspired by mid-century design. I just noticed your question over a year later in doing some research myself. I bought a lamp and I believe is made out of brass and on the bottom it says Cornell MS 1301, Ive been checking yo find any info about it and I cant find anything. The versatile series allow the choice of shades and stem kits. Search in skyscraper lamps that was the era of the Empire State Building. (30% off), Sale Price NT$1,868.69 People are accustomed to seeing glued-on trim on a shade, simply because thats how the majority of lamp shades are made, and the majority of shades are made that way because of manufacturing exigencies, and not because of any design imperative. They produced the drip-glaze lamps and animal shaped TV lamps. I have a pair of them. Free shipping for many products! Metals such as brass, aluminum, and chrome were also commonly used in mid century modern lamp shades. Durable Upholstery-Quality fabric means your new lampshade will last for decades. But did you know there are other vintage lamps besides Tiffany? do you have any info, Have you ever known of a Tiffany lamp has iron base that has three lindidual attached leafs, Im Looking for information about my anglepoise lamp If you remove the bulb the words Mexico are on each base. Also you can add this to your list. I have seen one similar called a neoclassical table lamp. Paul loves history. The Arco floor lamp, designed by the Castiglioni brothers, with its long, graceful arch and square marble base, is an easily recognizable floor lamp. The number I figure is the model number, but the the name I cant find. Looks like shade is hand hammered tin and base possibly brass. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for VINTAGE MID CENTURY MODERN DANISH BRASS *NO SHADES FLOOR 3 LIGHTS LAMP 67" Tall at the best online prices at eBay! The technology of television, new in the 1950s, brought about the need for soft accent lighting to enhance the viewing experience of low-luminescence television screens. Karjoefar 2-Light Floor Lamp, Mid Century Floor Lamp with White Fabric Shade, Standing Lamp Tall Lamp for Living Room Bedroom, 3 Color Temperatures 9W Bulb Include 4.6 (54) $5999 $69.99 Save 20% with coupon FREE delivery Wed, Mar 1 Or fastest delivery Tue, Feb 28 More Buying Choices $53.90 (2 used & new offers) Amazon's Choice