I cannot even load the Drivers for it.. As I said this fingerprint reader is from 2004. Malfunctions are covered by the plan after the manufacturer's warranty ends (typical laptop warranties last 1 year consult your laptop warranty term). By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. > Restart your computer after it's done and see if it works. - edited Joe Lurie 5. Pocket-Lint Recommendations: Fire TV Stick, Pocket-Lint Recommendation: Amazon Echo Devices, Pocket-Lint Recommendations: Xbox Console, Pocket-Lint Recommendation: Nintendo Switch. I am sure a whole bunch of us would appreciate it. Need it today? Is Lenovo IdeaPad 5 good for students. Choose a location near you and get it as soon as today! Once enabled, you can add your fingerprint by going to the security settings and following the prompts. Versatile USB connectivityA USB 2.0 port makes the Archer A7 a truly resourceful gateway. Only Genuine Products. TechCommunityAPIAdmin Okay I have done that. Assuming you would like a blog post discussing how to activate the fingerprint scanner on a Lenovo laptop: Door/Window Sensor. No disponible por artculo Screen: 15.6" FHD; Kensington VeriMark IT Fingerprint Key - FIDO2/WebAuth Windows Hello & Windows Hello for Business - fingerprint reader - USB 5.0 (1) $59.99 Ships FREE in 1-3 business days Part Number 78016675 View Product See More Compare Lenovo Fingerprint Biometric USB Mouse 4.4 (52) Save $29.00 64% off $15.99 Ships FREE by Tue, Jan 17 Part Number 4Y50Q64661 Smart Lock Door. External WiFi greatly expand wireless coverageThree external antennas with advanced connection technology allow you to maintain impressive speeds. results. View it all on a dedicated widget that includes your sleep score and insights. [{"displayPrice":"$1,249.99","priceAmount":1249.99,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"1,249","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"99","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"vqRhevN6Wo9w3lTTPu2sgyXf1%2F5eGH9wgBrd18LDtcIvYhRnwKWWXU064hKwX%2BoPSP6RorFBytNq6fByBHKkBPluVR6%2B%2FCnCP3HwXh53kGH%2FylPzDLTzDFvtWPbTv0cNYmZl4e3Vf14adciIkeFPISvZ8uosUW14ecu2rjIB9GGXUTzgNv3EnQ%3D%3D","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW"}]. Also compatible with additional Microsoft services including Office365, Azure, Outlook, and many more. You need to be able to measure your results. thinkpad_acpi: To toggle Fn-Lock, press Fn + Esc, this will toggle the LED on the keyboard. The drivers for your fingerprint sensor need to be up-to-date in order for it to work properly. Designed to secure the fingerprint data it collects, and can be used to support a company's cybersecurity measures consistent with (but not limited to) such privacy laws as GDPR, BIPA, and CCPA. Link: https://github.com/luspock/FingerPrint Share Improve this answer Follow edited Aug 28, 2020 at 16:24 answered Jun 22, 2020 at 2:36 . The Lenovo Duet 3i has a 11.5-inch display, as we previously mentioned. Try open start and search for feedback and open the Feedback Hub app and report this issue. The fingerprint sensor on a Lenovo laptop is located on the right side of the keyboard, just below the power button. ABC sensorsNavigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass. Disclaimer: Rock eDigital specializes in computers with customized configurations. Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2021. Setting Up fingerprint on Lenovo ideadpad 5 The IdeaPad Duet 3i joins the IdeaPad Slim 3 Chromebook in the MWC line-up, bringing dual functionality in a slim and sleek package, easily converting between tablet, laptop and the optional pen mode. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Up to 4.7 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 1 x Thunderbolt 4/USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 (Support Data Transfer, Power Delivery 3.0, and DisplayPort 1.4 a), 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (always on), 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1, 1 x HDMI 1.4 b, 1 x 4-in-1 Card Reader, 1 x Headphone/Microphone Combination Jack, Powerful Performance with Intel Core 1255ULatest 12th Gen Intel Core i7-1255U 10-Core (2 Performace Cores + 8 Efficient Cores, 12 Threads, 12 MB Intel Smart Cache). Tracback routingTake the guesswork out of your return journey by using this feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point. 2. The fingerprint sensor on a Lenovo laptop is located on the right side of the keyboard, near the touchpad. Under the hood, the IdeaPad Duet 3i runs on the Intel N-series processors - either the N200 or N100 - with Intel Integrated graphics and a choice of 4GB or 8GB of RAM. One way is to use the home button to open the fingerprint scanner. Quality of servicePrioritizes devices or applications to give faster performance where you need it. Made in Taiwan and ready for use in organizations requiring adherence to TAA regulations. Simply plug into the USB-C port over a single cable to display content from your devices. May 21, 2019. Where is the Fingerprint Sensor on My Lenovo Laptop? Once thats done, you can log in with your fingerprint by simply pressing the sensor when prompted. WRIST-based heart rateGet estimated heart rate data along with alerts if your heart rate stays too high or too low while you're at rest. Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2017. Check product details, reviews & more. If yourLenovo laptops fingerprint sensor still isnt working after trying these troubleshooting tips, then you may need to bring it in for service. This can happen if the sensor is dirty or if theres something blocking it from being read by the computer. If you dont have a PIN or password set up yet, youll be prompted to create one now. Read More. LENOVO CONVERTIBLE LAPTOP NOTEBOOK IDEAPAD FLEX 5 14ALC7 INTEL CORE I3-1215U. This isn't too dissimilar to the Apple iPad Pro 12.9-inch and its Magic Keyboard Case. Once you have installed the app, open it and click on the Scanner tab. Enhancements you chose aren't available for this seller. Simple tasks like sending e-mails or web browsing can be handled by the 2.4GHz band while bandwidth intensive tasks like online gaming or HD video streaming can be processed by the 5GHz band - all at the same time. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. To use it, youll need to first wake up your Ideapad 5 and then press your finger firmly against the sensor. As of right now, Lenovo does not have any laptops with fingerprint sensors. Buy Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5i Intel Core i3 12th Gen (14 inch, 8GB, 512GB, Windows 11 Home, MS Office 2021, Intel UHD, WUXGA IPS Display, Storm Grey, 82R700ASIN) online at best prices from Croma. Sometimes a simple reboot can fix strange issues like this. You may try contact the Lenovo's support too and report this issue, take a look at: It is good idea to check with Lenovo , may be there could be known issue or conflict drivers. If your Lenovo laptop has a built-in fingerprint scanner, you can use it to log in to Windows without having to type in your password. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. The fingerprint sensor on the Lenovo Ideapad 5 is located on the right side of the device, near the power button. I have installed the drivers for it on my computers manual update on the lenovo site, but nothing seems to work. Q: I have an IdeaPad 3-17ADA05 laptop (type 81W2). > Go to the Driver tab. Go to Settings > Accounts > Sign In Options. Two-year warranty means you can rest assured knowing you're covered by Kensington. Click Build Your PC to start configuring. Engineered for long-lasting performance, the Lenovo IdeaPad 3 delivers powerful performance with the latest Intel Core i5-1135G7 Processors with Integrated Intel Iris Xe . Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2017. This system starts out right with a good processor, good ports and connectivity, great keyboard and touchpad. If you find the fingerprint reader on your Lenovo laptop doesnt work any more, dont panic. Join for Free >, Bad credit or no credit? However, they do have a few models with facial recognition software. The fingerprint sensor on the Lenovo laptop is located on the right side of the keyboard, near the touchpad. NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs parts, labor and shipping included. You can even view them as a data field during timed activities. If we cant repair it, well send an Amazon e-gift card or replace the device. On the Lenovo Ideapad 5, the fingerprint sensor is located on the right side of the device, near the power button. HIIT workoutsThis activity profile tracks your HIIT workouts, including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and custom. Consider plugging in a mouse for home use, but all you. Fingerprint Sensor: No: Sensors: Accelerometer: . Home | About Us | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | DMCA | Contact, Where Is The Fingerprint Sensor On The Lenovo Yoga Laptop, How To Turn Keyboard Backlight On Lenovo Yoga Laptop, How To Insert Micro Sd Card In Lenovo Yoga Laptop, How To Activate Fingerprint On Asus Laptop, How To Use Fingerprint Scanner On Toshiba Laptop, How To Set Fingerprint Lock In Dell Laptop Windows 7, How To Use The Fingerprint Scanner On My Toshiba Laptop, Are Lenovo Laptop Chargers Interchangeable, How Do I Delete Imvu From My Toshiba Laptop, How To Screenshot On Laptop Without Print Screen, How To Disable Touch Screen On Acer Laptop Windows 8, Does Lauchd Still Run Program When Computer Sleeps, How To Copy Gmail Photos To Win 10 Computer, How To Add Another Computer On Netflix Account, How Do I Move A Waves Key To Another Computer, How To Transfer Photos From Camera To Iphone Without Computer, How To Connect Office Landline Phone To Computer, How To Update Android Phone With Computer, How To Find Favorite Images On Android Phone, What Is Backlit Keyboard With Fingerprint Reader In Dell Laptop. For some silly reason they discontinued it.. Now that they are in fashion again, it would be nice if they put out some drivers that would work for windows 10/11 (not just XP) (and that is if you can find them). This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The sensor will read your fingerprint and unlock your device. You can store addresses, easily keep track of your orders and save items in your cart for later. 12:41 PM Star of the IdeaPad Duet 3i's show is the detachable 11.5-inch touchscreen display that offers a 2000 x 1200 pixel resolution, 100 per cent DCI-P3 for a vibrant color gamut and 400nits brightness. Stay productive FHD display with touchscreen & FHD webcam, Multiple ports including HDMI, USB-C & USB-A, 14" FHD+ touchscreen display with narrow bezels, The thin and light body is easy to carry around comfortably, showing 1 - 20 The IdeaPad 5 has a 14-inch display, an Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB of RAM, and a 256GB SSD. Battery life isn't that great. New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor. To use it, simply place your finger on the sensor and hold it there for a few seconds. Its AMD Ryzen CPU and NVIDIA dedicated GPU can deliver a smooth gaming experience at 1080p, though you have to make sure to get 16GB of memory as the 8GB configuration will result in lower frame rates and frequent stutters. To use the fingerprint sensor, you will need to enable it in the settings menu. Left or right, always by your sideWould like to seamlessly switch between the left-side setup and the right-side setup? TAA-compliant, so it's ready for use in U.S. Federal Government institutions and organizations. 3. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". So recently I have installed a version of Windows 11 through the Dev channel on both my desktop and my laptop. Lenovo Yoga is a device that uses a fingerprint sensor to unlock the device. I got it to work. This subreddit is community driven and not affiliated with Lenovo. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". The fingerprint sensor is located on the right side of the computer near the power button. Feel free to leave us a comment below and let us know your thoughts. On the next screen, enter your PIN or password to confirm that its you before proceeding. Buy Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 Core i5 11th Gen - (8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650/120 Hz) 15IHU6 Gaming Laptop Online For Rs.93793 , Also get Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 Core i5 11th Gen - (8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650/120 Hz) 15IHU6 Gaming Laptop Specifications & Features. I think they already have, since mine works now. Share a hard drive full of media through your home network, or via an ftp server whenever you're away. Smart Gas Detector. It is a small, circular, silver device with raised edges. Plus, power manager lets you extend battery life by controlling what settings and sensors draw power. Available in Abyss Blue only, the Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 3i runs on Windows 11 and will be available from June 2023 with a starting price of 449. Purchased a few of their fingerprint readers, and now they are sitting in a drawer. This videos demonstrates how to set up the fingerprint reader on your Lenovo PC. The reader doesn't flash or show any indication that it is working when I put my finger on it. Storage options are 128GB or 256GB, and there are two USB 3.2 Gen Type-1 ports, one of which is for power and data, while the other is fully functioning. The IdeaPad 5 is very affordable, making it a great option for students on a budget. Get more battery out of lifeGo longer than ever with solar charging that gives you the potential for unlimited battery life in battery saver mode and up to 51 days in smartwatch mode. There are two ways to test your Lenovo fingerprint scanner. Use a soft, dry cloth to gently wipe it down. The modified product is professionally tested and resealed. 2) Reset Fingerprint Options. That seems to have fixed the problem, for now. Tienda . I contacted Amazon and the seller and no issues they told me to return for a refund or exchange for another unit you cannot ask for better service. Smart Smoke Alarm. For Lenovo users, this can be found. COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Dont forget to test if the fingerprint reader works normally this time. Exceeds industry standards for false rejection rate (FRR 2%) and false acceptance rate (FAR 0.001%). The first way is to download the Lenovo Fingerprint Scanner app from the App Store or Google Play. Many users have reported this issue, and it can be frustrating. 1. PC Series: Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 514 inch FHD Touchscreen 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop, foldable into a tablet, Display: 14" Touchscreen OLED 2.8K (2880 x 1800) 400-Nits Display, 00% DCI-P3, Processor:12th Gen Intel Core i7-1255U 10-Core (2 Performace Cores + 8 Efficient Cores, 12 Threads, 12 MB Intel Smart Cache). The IdeaPad 5 is a powerful laptop that can handle all of your schoolwork and more. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. An error occurred when processing your request. 05:57 PM . Tienda Servicios Contctanos Tienda Servicios Contctanos . 2022Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15.6" HD Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core i3-1115G4, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Windows 11 S Mode - Platinum Grey (81X800ENUS) . We bought this Lenovo Ideapad Flex 4 around November of last year, and after 3-4 months or so, the fingerprint scanner stopped working. Buy online, pick up select products at Best Buy. by Herere 4 fixes that have helped other users resolve theLenovo Fingerprint Reader Not Working Windows 10 problem. Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 At 19.9mm and just 1.41kg, the Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 is indeed one of the most portable options on the list and easy to carry around. Great, Windows 11 is still under testing and evaluation and having issue with device and drivers are normal, by sending feedbacks the Windows team would be able to investigate and take actions to resolve these issues. The Lenovo IdeaPad 3 weighs 1.6kg and is 20mm thick. So if youre looking for extra security on your Lenovo laptop, you might want to consider one of these models. Tech Unlimited Protect Many Devices with 1 Plan (Renews Monthly Until Cancelled)". To use the fingerprint sensor, you need to first place your finger on the sensor and then hold it there while you press the power button. When you make a purchase using links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. To turn it back on, Navigate to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Biometrics. The power button used to flash orange, indicating that it was ready to read a fingerprint, when it got to the Windows login screen. The Lenovo ideapad 320 is a system with great potential for an excellent price. Follow the instructions on the screen to register your fingerprints. We're sorry, the maximum quantity you are able to buy at this amazing eCoupon price is. The process is quick and easy, and its more secure than using a traditional password. If theres any dirt or debris on it, that could be causing the problem. Please use a different way to share. Battery life isn't that great. No problem! Unable to use fingerprint scanner after Window 11 update. A: Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt, Microsoft 365 Family | 3 Months Free, Plus 12-Month Subscription | Premium Office Apps | Up to 6 users | PC/Mac Download (Renews to 12-Month Subscription) | Activation Required, Adobe Acrobat Professional DC | PDF converter | 12-month Subscription with auto-renewal, PC/Mac, TurboTax Deluxe 2022 Fed + E-file & State [PC/Mac Download], Coverage for accidental damage including drops, spills, and broken parts, as well as breakdowns (plans vary). You must register and login to earn cash back, You get 2$ welcome bonus after registation. 3. If youre looking for an extra layer of security for your Lenovo Ideapad 5, you may want to consider setting up a fingerprint lock. Elsewhere, there's a 35.6Whr battery, which is an improvement on the previous model, offering up to 8.5 hours of 1080p video playback. 2022 Newest Lenovo IdeaPad 3i Laptop, 15.6" FHD Anti-Glare Display, Intel Core i3-1115G4 Processor, Intel UHD Graphics, 20GB RAM, 1TB PCIe SSD, Fingerprint Reader, Bluetooth 5.0, Windows 11 Visit the Lenovo Store 377 ratings | 33 answered questions $49899 FREE Returns Thats it! There are also dual microphones on board, which help with features like Amazon Alexa, and you'll also find two 2W speakers with Dolby Audio. To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. In case anyone else comes across this, I found a solution. Select installed Fingerprint scanner. Fitness ageThis feature uses chronological age, your weekly vigorous activity, resting heart rate and BMI to estimate if your body is younger or older than you are. The Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 3i measures 271.3 x 172 x 8.95mm and the starting weight of the tablet alone . How Do I Activate Fingerprint on Lenovo Laptop? Simply click User Guide for more info. My Account Checkout faster, save items and more! In this video we will show you how to set up the fingerprint reader on your Lenovo PC.http://support.lenovo.com Lenovo Touchscreen 15.6" IdeaPad Laptop with Fingerprint Reader (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core i3-1115G4, 12GB RAM, 256GB SSD, USB Type-C, NLY MP, Windows 11 . Backlit fullsize keyboard with NumPad and Fingerprint Sensor, 3-Cell 45WH Lithium-Polymer Battery, 14.14" L x 9.31" W x 0.78" H 3.59 lbs, Abyss Blue, Free RATZK . I had to go download drivers from Lenovo website. Would be nice if you could explain how you got it to work. The fingerprint sensor is a small, square-shaped button on the front of many Android devices. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Your cart is empty! Macbook Air 13.3" M2 A2681 MacBook Pro 14" 2021 A2442 MacBook Pro 16" 2021 A2485 MacBook Pro 13.3" M1 A2338 Macbook Air 13.3" M1 A2337 MacBook Pro Retina 13.3" A2251 More iMac iMac 24" A2438 iMac 21.5" A2116 iMac 27" A2115 iMac 21.5" A1311 iMac 21.5" A1418 iMac 24" A1225 More iPod iPod Touch 7 iPod Touch 6 iPod Touch 5 iPod Touch 4 iPod Touch 3 . Pulse OXFor altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor uses light beams at your wrist to estimate how well your body is absorbing oxygen. on Parental controlsManage when and how connected devices can access the internet. I am using Lenovo Ideapad C340-14IWL and the fingerprint is Synaptics UWP WBDI SGX. Fingerprint sensor issues on Lenovo Ideapad 5 14are05 Support dotnetapp 28 June 2021 19:57 #1 Hello, when my System resumes from sleep it tries to Fingerprint (without me touching the Sensor) Is it somehow possible to deactivate it completly becaus my Sensor isnt supported. This is a pretty decent machine at its price point and will do everything you need for everyday use and you won't cry if you break it since its not super expensive. This system starts out right with a good processor, good ports and connectivity, great keyboard and touchpad. Bad credit or no credit? Home Information Where Is The Fingerprint Sensor On The Lenovo Yoga Laptop. There was a problem completing your request. In order to run a successful campaign, you need to have a good understanding of Facebook Ads. Sharing best practices for building any app with .NET. VO2 MAXTrain smarter with VO2 max, an indicator of how you can expect to perform. Any idea how I should proceed or any other helpful input? However, in some cases manufacturers are still working on resolving certain compatibility issues. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 5625U - 6-Core; Memory: 8GB RAM DDR4; Storage: 256GB NVMe SSD; OS: Windows 11 Home; Fingerprint Sensor; Facebook; Twitter; Pinterest; Google+; Cantidad. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Your laptop likely has a fingerprint sensor built into its touchpad or keyboard. PC Support > laptops-and-netbooks > 3-series > ideapad 3-15IIL05 Laptop Drivers & Software Automatic Update Click Scan Now to have your PC automatically scanned to determine what drivers require an update. If none of these solutions work, unfortunately you may need to contact Lenovo customer service for further assistance. Women's health trackingUse the Garmin Connect app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Product Series IN-DISPLAY FINGERPRINT SENSOR Goodix's IN-DISPLAY FINGERPRINT SENSOR leads the evolution of bezel-less design. Katapult offers a simple lease to own payment option to help get what you need. It always worked in Windows 10. Find out more about the Microsoft MVP Award Program. Up to 4.7 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, CustomizationSeal is opened for Hardware/Software upgrade only to enhance performance. You need to know how to target your audience. (reference:Microsoft Fingerprint Reader - Wikipedia). I also tried going into the Windows login settings to setup my fingerprint again. Double-click on Biometric Devicesto expand the option. You'll also find a 3.5mm audio jack and the power button has a fingerprint sensor built in, like the Apple iPad Air. Lenovo IdeaPad 3 Laptop - 15.6" FHD, Fingerprint Sensor, Win11. To use it, simply place your finger on the sensor and hold it there for a few seconds. It checks if the fingerprint is registered with the current user's account. Designed to do youBold colors, high-contrast displays and size options let you show the world that you do things your own way. Experience Lenovo product shop and service, all in one place. Is it possible that has to do with that I'm in the Dev channel and am using a testing version of Windows 11? Select Get Started and follow the prompts. Its a powerful laptop with a beautiful design, and its very affordable. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I updated it to Windows 11 in the last few months. In case you cannot log into Windows at the moment, you can follow this tutorial to enter, This problem may occur if you are using the wrong, driver or its out of date. If that does not work, then it may be necessary to take the device to a service center. Controlling the 'glowing I' LED is apparently not possible. How have the fixes above helped you with your troubleshooting? 1. If the laptop has a fingerprint sensor, you can turn it on by following these steps:Go to the Lenovo Settings app.Under Security, tap Fingerprint Sensor.If you have a PIN or password for your device, enter it now.If you dont have a PIN or password, tap Skip.Tap Next.If you have a finger on the sensor, it will light up and start scanning. Newegg shopping upgraded To check the fingerprint sensor on your laptop, youll need to open the devices case. Enter your current fingerprint and then select Next.5. This is a pretty decent machine at its price point and will do everything you need for everyday use and you won't cry if you break it since its not super expensive. Latest 11th Gen Intel Core processors & exclusive Intel Evo platform, AI innovation across a range of features designed to streamline your day, Outstanding connectivity with Intel WiFi 6 & Thunderbolt 4 ports, Get exclusive project cars skins - when you order G29 Driving Force racing wheel, Dual-motor force feedback - feel every weight shift, and tire slip, Quality construction - race-ready materials that can handle it all, Helical gearing with anti-backlash - tight, smooth, precise control, Easy-access game controls - control right at your fingertips, Responsive floor pedal unit - adjustable for maximum control, Mounts securely - performance that stays where you want it, 900 steering - for realistic turns on the track, Steering wheel stripe - stay oriented in the right direction, Stylish patterned lens or smart touchscreen - why not both, One small, fashionable smartwatch to keep track of your important health stats, See texts, calls and calendar reminders on a watch that looks this good - yeah, Garmin did that, Yes, this watch tracks your steps, sleep, stress and energy levels, Wellness comes easy with apps for yoga, walking, cardio, mindful breathing and more, Don't put life on pause - go longer between charges with up to 5 days of battery life, Integrated wireless keyboard with touchpad. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 570 Laptop (14 Inch WUXGA Ryzen 5 5500U, 8 GB, 256 GB SSD, Fingerprint Sensor, Webcam, Wireless LAN Pen, Gray, Microsoft Office Home & Business 2021 Installed, Windows 11 Lenovo Yoga 750i 82BH00JGJP Laptop (14.0" FHD IPS LCD, Core i5, 1135G7, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Fingerprint Sensor, Webcam, Wireless LAN), Gray, Microsoft Office . There should be a small opening on the back of the case that allows you to see the fingerprint sensor. Check Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 Gen 7 82R9006DIN Laptop (AMD Ryzen 5 5500U/ 16GB/ 512GB SSD/ Win11 Home) Specs And Reviews. I updated the drivers but it still didn't work. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. Finally, you can also set a fingerprint lock on your Lenovo Ideapad 5 by using a dedicated security device. You can try updating them by going toLenovos website and downloading the latest version of the driver for your model of Ideapad 3. Feb 23 2022 4. Buy 2023 Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14" Touch WUXGA 2-in-1 Laptop 12th Intel 10-Core i5-1235U Iris Xe Graphics 16GB DDR4 512GB NVMe SSD WIFI AX HDMI Thunderbolt 4 Backlit KB Fingerprint Windows 10 (82R7003SUS) with fast shipping and top-rated customer service.