As the others were still unconscious, Jambu and Liana explained the purpose of sun time to Glory, and Starflight reassured her that he would watch over her while she slept. Deathbringer was scared that Glory didn't like him anymore, he stiffened as they went through the door. Then he vows, "But this will never happen again. I'm responsible for all these dragons now. She turned her head expecting to see Deathbringer but instead saw Moonwatcher. We're going to save our fellow RainWings, and we're going to make this rainforest safe, and we're going to do it like real RainWings. Once Clay came and relieved her shift, Glory decided to use herself as bait: she went alone into the rainforest, eventually arriving at a clearing that was marked with black, harmless stains. But not exactly useful land to either tribe, so what would Queen Glacier want with it? Starflight and Fatespeaker also asked Deathbringer about the queen, with which Deathbringer has little knowledge about, but he told them where the throne room was so they could try to find her. [46] Initially she did not think much of the sloth and even suggested that she may eat the sloth. While Clay carried Glory on his back, Kinkajou and Deathbringer flew by themselves. Glory immediately pushed the nest back into a hole in the wall that was covered. She choose Tamarin for the Royal RainWing Challenge partially because she was friends with Kinkajou. He looked up tears flicking at his eyes. Glory soon decides to purposely bait the kidnappers into catching her and bringing her back to their island; Deathbringer tries to convince her not to, but she ties his snout closed with vines and does it anyway. Wings of Fire Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. A dragonet called Firefly in Moon and Darkstalker's vision in Moon Rising is the possible daughter of Deathbringer and Glory. Glory was the only other dragon that knew of Moon's powers besides Moon's friends and mother. She would kill to protect her,[34] and Sunny views Glory as indestructible and amazing. Both content as ever. Deathbringer and Clay soon come to rescue her and Kinkajou. This horrified Turtle and he accidentally lost control of his enchanted coral, baffling Glory. As with Clay and the others, Glory has a strong connection with Sunny. Wings of Fire Glory and Deathbringer - Etsy Check out our wings of fire glory and deathbringer selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. He agreed to take them to the last place Orchid was seen, which turned out to be beside a huge fallen tree that was relatively near the village. Once Clay, Sunny, Tsunami, and Jambu returned with vines, they decided that Glory and Clay would go into the hole, both with vines tied around their shoulders and directions to tug on them if something was wrong. One of her kidnappers mentioned how Deathbringer had warned him about the dragonets, but before she could think about this she was knocked out again, only to awake in a prison stationed next to a flowing river of lava. Orchid and Mangrove's Egg15. [11] This is because she likes[14] them to match the leaves around her[15] and the rainforest she lives in. Is that all I'm good for all any RainWing is good for? I don't believe in prophecies. However, the former sometimes does not like Peril, especially when Clay suggested that Peril could be the "Wings of Sky." Kestrel was assigned to kill Glory and had Tsunami chained up on the excuse of the SeaWing being the only one who could stop her. [18], He was described by Glory to be an "overenthusiastic bodyguard. After the former NightWing queen froze to death, the ground started to shake and rumble. Deathbringer was also one of the dragons who helped hold Clay down while Peril burned out the poison from his leg. Glory does not like touching other dragons. Although Tsunami and Glory protested, Clay decided to use the river to escape. While spying, Deathbringer finds out that Quickstrike is going to the continent, and wants to bring Deathbringer with her to train in the real world. Glory fights him, and he mildly flirts with her again, and tells her she doesnt want to kill her. Cursor. Glory is an adult female RainWing and the main protagonist of The Hidden Kingdom. He had gotten in trouble with Kestrel because it was not a SkyWing egg and they supposedly could never complete The Dragonet Prophecy with a RainWing. Im doing this for the missing RainWings and for you, so that you dont have to spend the rest of your lives looking over your shoulders and thinking, Our friends are still lost . It will be Ice Kingdom territory one day. Deathbringer seemed to think of Wren to be a dream or illusion at first, and later seemed somewhat curious about her ability to speak Dragon. [22], Another reason why Deathbringer is so loving of Glory can be shown on the night Blister sent his mother to be executed. Glory is an adult female RainWing and the main protagonist of The Hidden Kingdom. Don't be seen. Maybe no dragon in Pyrrhia expects any of us to have an important destiny or do anything worthwhile. Sorry, I know they're a NightWing specialty, but seriously? Tsunami once tried to convince Glory to kill him when they captured him in the rainforest. But maybe you could come back and see me sometime. Burn trapped one under her talons, but the other bit her other foot, killing her, and raced toward the dragonets. Moonwatcher, Kinkajou, and Qibli attempted to convince him to let Winter go, but with no success, until Glory arrives on the scene a bit later. Deathbringer and Kinkajou appear to be friends. You are helping a viper and making her stronger and more poisonous. In Escaping Peril, Sunny says "Glory has magical death spit and Deathbringer and a whole army of RainWings who would die for her." Present: Glory Dazzling Exquisite Fruit Bat Grandeur Magnificent Splendor bt. Deathbringer (Wings of Fire) Glory (Wings of Fire) Clay (Wings of Fire) Peril (Wings of Fire) Turtle (Wings of Fire) Kinkajou (Wings of Fire) Anemone (Wings of Fire) Tamarin (Wings of Fire) Blister (Wings of Fire) Morrowseer (Wings of Fire) Riptide (Wings of Fire) Tsunami (Wings of Fire) Starflight (Wings of Fire) Fathom (Wings of Fire) [] I know youd rather sleep than deal with problems, but these dragons are from your tribe, and they need you. Glory has a particular dislike for Webs since he brought her to the cave, and was ready to allow her to die. [] Well, if that means all the NightWings decide to go with Darkstalker, I suppose my job around here will get a lot easier. Contents 1 Description 2 Personality 3 Biography 3.1 The Dragonet Prophecy Glory was listening to all the Nightwing's requests. However, Deathbringer circled back to join his tribe when they neared the tunnel, as he didn't want to be punished for helping them. [] That's interesting. She often remembers her first time put under the sun and fed fruit, but always eventually reminded herself that she was used as if she was an artifact. She called to her brother. Starflight asked Jambu and Liana for an audience with Dazzling, but Jambu asked if they would rather see the current queen. In The Hidden Kingdom Glory was worried about the cut that Deathbringer has caused in Tsunami's wing. Deathbringer brought Glory close to him using his wing as he cradled th egg. Not even my closest friends know. I'll protect them. To prove his abilities, Deathbringer is challenged to kill either Slaughter or Vengeance during the night. Glory communicated to Kinkajou through talon gestures and discovered that the NightWing guards took off her gag when she ate. Scarlet hated Glory enough to try to get Icicle to kill her. Glory then learned, to her shock, that six RainWings took turns as queen, each reigning for one month at a time. [36] According to Qibli, she is well-known for being a fair and kind queen. Glory, the queen who chose her own destiny, saved her subjects and turned her tribe into the greatest dragons in all of Pyrrhia. Clay leads the RainWings to the exit and fends of the NightWing guards, while Deathbringer leads the pursuing NightWings away from them. Deathbringer said in a low voice that made Glory's heart flutter. wings of fire glory and deathbringer mating. [] You haven't seen any sign of them here, have you? [] Don't they want a strong queen? Don't get caught. If I ever find someone else to care about, I will not let my mission come first. Glory herself was a SkyWing and pointed out the irony in replacing the SkyWing in the prophecy, yet appearing to be one when the prophecy was finally fulfilled. Glory trusts Clay completely and thinks of him as honest and kind. [44] She participated in the venom targeting part of the Royal Challenge on Glory's behalf and was injured by Grandeur's venom. [47] However, she was willing to stop Tsunami from attempting to kill Silver. Jambu lowered into a mocking bow then flew of through the trees before Glory could do anything. Queen Glory the RainWing and Deathbringer the NightWing first meet in Glorys POV book, The Hidden Kingdom. The NightWing only responded with a groan, but Clay and Deathbringer showed up just in time for their rescue. Shipping Wiki is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community. And we heard there's an extra-dangerous IceWing on the loose right now. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Somehow. Deathbringer has black scales,[1] eyes, and wings with a glittering spray of[2] scattered, sparkling, silver scales underneath that catch the morning light like trapped stars. [] You could have told me you were one of the dragonets. Glory realized that she would never get her bonds off before the second guard raised an alarm, so she ordered the first guard to carry them across the lava river. While Blaze introduced herself to the dragonets, Deathbringer landed behind her with two throwing stars in his talons. Everyone expects so much of them, but they also think it's a heavy burden for five young dragons. Glory nodded, tears flooding her eyes. For instance." After they took them outside, they dropped the scavengers on the snow beside the fortress before following Blaze back to their friends. While on their first task to kill a SeaWing commander, Commander Tempest, Quickstrike is struck by lightning and loses consciousness. Tsunami, stationed at the tunnel, required each NightWing to pledge their allegiance to Glory before she allowed them to pass. A Dragonbite Viper was slithering towards her, its mouth open and its fangs ready to strike. Now we don't have to worry at all. As Glory realized that Icicle was nearby, she sent the four dragonets to the RainWing Wingery for their safety. Remember? Why, hello, everyone. He explained that the RainWing tribe did not have a family system and that RainWing dragonets were raised by the entire tribe. Startled, she looked back up and demanded that the attackers show themselves, and a large group of RainWings materialized in front of them. Though she is able to acknowledge Tsunami's growth of character since they left the Kingdom of the Sea. She knew she couldn't kill a Burn in a regular duel. The Eye of Onyx was Blister's demise and the start of Thorn's reign, effectively making Sunny the new heir to the throne and ending the War of SandWing Succession once and for all. Sunny helped break up arguments between Tsunami and Glory by always making it seem like she was on their sides. You weren't trying to kill us at all. She does not like that Glory loves him, too, since he once specifically tried to assassinate her. Lost city of night: Borderland Mountain Darkstalker's home Great Diamond NightWing library NightWing palace NightWing school North Beach Glory initiates a prickly instinctive "shield" around her mind when uncomfortable, doing the same with her scales to hide her emotions. [40] Glory did not want Clay to risk his life in the river, and instead suggested that she could camoflauge herself instead.[41]. After hearing of Webs' wife's fate, even she felt sorry for him. Skip all the death and bloodshed. [54] Although Glory can become irritated by Tsunami's prideful nature and they argue quite a bit, she loves her anyway. When the sun rose, all that was left of the dying sloth were a few scraps of fur and blood-spattered leaves. However, Deathbringer circled back to join his tribe when they neared the tunnel, as he did not want to be punished for helping them. When they first meet, Deathbringer rescues both Glory and Kinkajou, much to Kinkajou's relief. All right, yes, I can see why she'd keep her safely locked up. When Darkstalker visited the Rainforest Kingdom, he challenged Glory for kingship over the NightWing tribe. Sunny was kept inside the castle in a cage while they were in the Sky Kingdom, though Peril mentioned that she was well-cared for. . No sun time. But, it has been 10 years. But I wouldn't be here now if it weren't for my friends, and I have a feeling you'll be saying the same thing a year from now. She and Dune would call Glory a mistake and growl at her a lot. When Deathbringer was four, Quickstrike, his mother, tells him to spy on the queen while she talks to Princess Greatness in one hour. Deathbringer sits on Winter when he goes to the rainforest, claiming that Winter is a threat to Queen Glory. THIS WAS SUSPENSE! No, of course they don't. An example of this was in The Brightest Night where they shared their exasperation over Blaze's shallow nature, or when they were making fun of NightWings in The Hidden Kingdom. Glory would kill to protect him. He and Glory were also seen comparing how many times each dragon had saved the other, and Glory said that the assassination attempts were just to make his list longer. After Glory, Clay, and Kinkajou fought with the NightWing guards stationed at the tunnel, they fled into the rainforest, where Glory spoke with Queen Magnificent about what she had seen. Glory paced in her hut and she was pretty sure Deathbringer wasn't going to be happy. If you can actually see the future, why be all cryptic and vague about it? His eyes widened and looked back from Glory to her. I'll wait. Queen Glory had become the most popular queen in the land. I promise." Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Flame, one of the false dragonets, later questioned Deathbringer of what it is like to kill without remorse, seeing that Deathbringer was an assassin. In The Dark Secret, Deathbringer described her as beautiful, sarcastic, and fascinating. Many believe that dragons mature at 8 years; this may be a rumor since its unknown where this comes from as it doesnt seem to be in the books, which has stated dragons are fully grown at 7. [] If Blaze wins the war, that is. Glory, speaking to Jambu about her egg and her life. She also aided her and her friends. Queen Glory of the RainWings. Moon lit up with joy then hugged Glory. "You called for me." Do you need anything?" I've seen a lot of that around Pyrrhia, actually. I don't, [] She was going to kill me. But this? Deathbringer ran as fast as he could to the hut. She utters her last words, "Well, son of a starfish," and hits the beach "like a slow avalanche. While Sunny and Fatespeaker tried to get Starflight off the ground, Clay slammed into them to save Starflight; however, he received a bad wound on his thigh. No matter how angry Tsunami becomes at Glory, she would never want anything bad to happen to her. In Winter Turning, Deathbringer is constantly trying to protect Glory and muttering to the queen when she says she does not need help. He later claims that he is not afraid of scavengers, but they 'give him the heebie-jeebies. Good news: Four of your students have gone off to find a dragon who just tried to kill you, in order to find another dragon who has tried to kill you about ninety dozen times. Glory was the green dragon seen playing with the other dragonets of destiny in the cave looked in upon by Wren and Sky. Jambu explained that they were rendered unconscious with blow darts and would wake up soon. Except for mine. She scooted it over in front of Deathbringer. Deathbringer often deliberately provokes Glory because he likes how she shot him down. [7], As a young dragonet, Deathbringer followed orders without asking questions, even when he was tasked to kill a MudWing prisoner; he killed him as cleanly and quickly as possible. They ended up meeting Glory when Obsidian and Bromeliad took them to the NightWing village, and then to the Queen's Pavilion. Inside, Glory was tied up with a strange peice of metal in her mouth. When Sunny was kidnapped by three traitorous NightWings (Preyhunter, Strongwings, and Fierceteeth), Glory was in a panic, sending out several search parties to find her. If I find someone else I care about, I will not let my mission come first. to Tsunami, after she complains about having to wait to see the RainWing queen. In the vision, she came to wake Jambu from his sleep and asked for Jambu to come with her to Sanctuary for a queen's gathering. The egg. No one had managed to draw my blood in years, and now a tiny scavenger has done it twice. Glory and Deathbringer are not planning to have any more dragonets, as they are already very busy with the ones they have already (also they have two kingdoms to run, can you blame them?) Don't do anything foolish. If I ever find someone else to care about, I will not let my mission come first. wings fire ask dragonets fatespeaker sunny deviantart nightwing dragons starflight glory funny tsunami book dragon icewing fanart reader promise but, deathbringer wings fire glorybringer story glory freinds wattpad wof pov, wings fire glory deathbringer dragons fan who visit tumblr, glorybringer story deathbringer wings fire settling glory wattpad wof pov, fire wings glory deviantart enough had deathbringer haven nightwing dragons wof book dragon darkstalker rainwing seawing wattpad, wings fire ask dragonets tsunami friends girl glory deviantart clay book dragons comic ship peril sunny names pets dere mudwing, ask deathbringer wings fire dragonets funny deviantart dragon dragons shrimp dem eat book random google wallpaper comics questions choose board, tsunami glory dragonets ask wings fire destiny deviantart memes book ship comics wallpaper names dragons nightwing, deathbringer ask approve does glory deviantart, tsunami riptide wings fire dragons family deviantart dragon ships princess, glory deathbringer ask wings fire deviantart glorybringer read dragons description dragon memes funny dragonets wof explore fan comic meme dragonet, wings fire deviantart dragons glory dragon pranking mom deathbringer glorybringer, wings fire glory deathbringer deviantart drawings, Deathbringer proposal to Glory Wings of fire dragons, Wings of fire , Fire art, wings deathbringer fire glory grey deviantart, Wings Of Fire Glory And Deathbringer Love Story, Deathbringer And Glory The Nightwing Wings Of Fire, Wings Of Fire Glory And Deathbringer Ship Theme, Wings Of Fire Deathbringer And Glory Family, Wings Of Fire Deathbringer And Glory Love, Wings Of Fire Deathbringer And Glory Proposal, Wings Of Fire Ships Glory And Deathbringer. Very reassuring indeed. She paused. He smiles at her like he loves her, and always follows her around. Glory was happy with the idea of Webs becoming the history teacher at Jade Mountain, so he could be kicked out of the rainforest.[53]. Six years later, Morrowseer visited their cave to inspect the dragonets. . A monkey once climbed and rode on Deathbringer while he was on a mission in the. I was just talking about you all this morning. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. I need to show him. Clay, you know what this means? Glorybringer is the canon ship between Glory of the RainWings and Deathbringer of the NightWings. On the edge of the rainforest, Glory's friends disappeared from right in front of her eyes.