Here is a low-carb pizza casserole recipe that every pizza lover will love! skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into thick strips, Easy Chicken with Mushrooms and Zucchini in Cream Sauce, Chicken with Mushrooms, Prosciutto, and Cream Sauce. I had no idea I could be such a great cook! Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat. Remove chicken from pan and set aside. All rights reserved. Whisk heavy cream, sour cream, vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper together in a measuring cup. Spinach And Mushroom Smothered This recipe's ingredient list has all the easy and delicious staples that we love to see for a Tex-Mex casserole. After losing 100 pounds as a foodie who REFUSED to give up really great tasting meals, Stacey now shares her products, recipes and methods to make delicious foods that get results! Transfer to the prepared baking dish. WebDirections Add broth to a large frying pan and heat over medium high heat until bubbling. Pull Chicken out of the oven. Could this be done in the microwave (how long) or stove top? And the dash of desperation! Spread chicken in the bottom of the dish. I had no idea I could be such a great cook! Loaded with cheese and tomatoes, this dish wont be complete without spicy guacamole and spicy cauliflower rice. You can freeze this BBQ chicken for up to 3 months! Sprinkle with Garlic Gusto seasoning and cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. It made the spinach turn gray and I feel overpowered the sauce. Required fields are marked *. Once wilted, add seasoned salt, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and red pepper flakes. 2 Flat Breads count as 1/3 Lean and 2 Green! Adult spinach, Swiss chard or kale can all stand in for the baby spinach here. This is another one of those dishes I make on a regular basis because I enjoy it so much! Oil a baking dish. Whisk until the cheese melts, about 1 minute. Place chicken back in oven and bake for 16 to 18 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. WebDirections Spray a large, nonstick frying pan with nonstick spray and heat over high heat. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Whisk heavy cream, sour cream, vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper together in a measuring cup. This recipe got her over that nonsense. Add mushooms and cook until water has Add garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until cream cheese is melted. Plate the sauce and top with chicken. If quick meals are your favorite, then you will absolutely love this easy chicken recipe thats not only healthy but tasty too! In a separate pan, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Are you craving an Asian dish? Not only you will enjoy your food in a different way, these Lean and Green chicken recipes are packed with flavor, nutrients, and healthy ingredients, so you can have a better habit by staying conscious about what youre eating. Add the spinach on top of the sauce and allow it to wilt before mixing to incorporate it. Whether you're looking to lose a few pounds, or just get a healthful dinner on the table every night, Stacey's products, recipes and meal making systems make it deliciously EASY to Make a Better Meal & Live a Better Life, no matter WHAT your diet! Heat butter and oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Top with spinach, mushrooms and mozzarella slices. Serve with your favorite greens for a complete lean and green meal! Shake off excess breading. Powered by the ESHA Research Database 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Stir well. A true family pleaser! Cook and stir potatoes in the same skillet until almost tender, 3 to 5 minutes. African Heritage Diet as Medicine: How Black Food Can Heal the Community. Stir in spinach and pecans until spinach is wilted. Remove from heat. WebNov 16, 2020 - Optavia Lean & Green: Chicken with Chipotle Mushroom Cream Sauce. WebSpinach and Mushroom Smothered Chicken (Medifast & GF) This entire recipe counts as 5 lean, 3 green, and 2 healthy fats. Note * I didn't include the scallions in the green because it wasonly 1 to 2 tbsp total. I will be reordering. although I did make some changes. tifs. Add the chicken and allow to sear for 2-3 minutes per side until golden brown. Creamy Skillet Chicken with Spinach & Mushrooms, Back to Creamy Skillet ChickenwithSpinach & Mushrooms, 2023 EatingWell.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. You will need green beans, boneless skinless chicken thighs, can fire roasted tomatoes, and Stacey Hawkins Tuscan fantasy seasoning and balsamic Mosco Cotto. Add the chicken and allow to sear for 2-3 minutes per side until golden brown. To keep it low-carb, serve over cooked spaghetti squash or zucchini noodles. In the same skillet set over medium to high heat, add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil, garlic and mushrooms. from heat on a greased broiler pan until a thermometer reads 165, 4-5 minutes per side. WebDirections Add broth to a large frying pan and heat over medium high heat until bubbling. In a separate bowl, mix together the cream of chicken soup, sour cream, cream cheese, cottage cheese, onion powder, and garlic powder. Please share your comment and Star Rating in the comments section below. Create an account and save your favorite ideas! (Via Dorie Begay/Youtube). Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Stacey's flavors have made my family love my cooking. Saved it! Add the mushrooms and cook until golden brown. There are so many options when it comes to casseroles! Add chicken and toss to coat well. Saute onion until it starts to caramelize then add mushrooms and saute until they start to brown. Add the wine, broth, thyme, and soy sauce. 20 Healthy 5-Ingredient Dinners in 30 Minutes or Less. Creamy Butternut Squash Gnocchi with Sausage, Thyme, and Sage, Stuffed Butternut Squash with Spinach, Bacon, and Cheese, Creamy Roasted Butternut Squash Pasta with Sausage and Spinach, Brussels Sprouts with Bacon, Pecans, and Cranberries. Today. Remove chicken from pan and set aside. Stacey's flavors have made my family love my cooking. Sprinkle chicken with seasoning. Hope this clarifies it. My oven is on the blink. boneless skinless chicken breast, sliced thin, 1 teaspoonStacey HawkinsDash of Desperation Seasoning, 2 cups artichoke hearts (packed in water NOT oil) drained and quartered. Here is a quick and easy meal that also makes an elegant dinner! Ive compiled some of the best Optavia Lean and green chicken recipes to help you stay on track with your plan and reach your weight loss goals! Even though this recipe does not use Parmesan cheese, it tastes like the real deal! Make mushrooms. (Via Sandys Kitchen Adventures). Cook until spinach is done, turn burner under pan off, then add cream cheese. Add mushrooms. Through this blog, I share things that I love and hope you find something that you'll love too. Optavia recipes also referred to as Lean and Green meals are a program designed to provide the right amount of protein, low carb, healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals to help you have a healthier lifestyle. Be sure to leave a comment and provide a Star Rating below, Asiago Chicken Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Spinach. And the spices are the best I've ever tasted. Remove from heat; keep warm. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Sometimes labeled as "thin-cut", chicken cutlets are thin slices of chicken breast about 1/4-inch thick. EatingWell may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Put a smile on all the faces at the table by making this delicious one-dish dinner! To make this youll need boneless, skinless chicken breasts, garlic cloves, balsamic vinegar, fresh basil, extra virgin olive oil, medium-sized vine ripe tomatoes, and salt & ground black pepper. I am not affiliated with the Optavia/Medfast brand, am not a Health Coach or reseller of Optavia or Medifast products and do not receive compensation from them for any information found across this site. With only 9 simple ingredients. While heating, sprinkle chicken breasts with Dash of Desperation Seasoning. The stems are tender and don't need to be removed before you add it to the pan. Smothered Chicken with Creamed Spinach, Bacon, Mushrooms - a delicious way to cook boneless, skinless chicken breasts! The vinegar did not sound like it would go with this recipe. Add spinach, cover and cook, stirring once, until the mushrooms are tender, 2 more minutes. Watch. Add minced garlic and half and half. I'm not sure what the vinegar was for. Stir well. Plate the sauce and top with chicken and sprinkle with chopped cilantro. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute mushrooms and green onions until tender. Remove from heat. 5 stars, easy and good. 19 of 24. Surely this air fryer chicken fajitas will become a favorite weeknight dinner especially when you need a fast meal on your table in under 20 minutes! Stir in spinach and pecans until spinach is wilted. We're sorry, we're not quite ready! Add the tomato paste and cook 1 minute longer. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). I promise you will NOT be disappointed!! Here's what the research says about this nutritious and versatile type of food. You can also add veggies to this dish while cooking! WebSpinach and Mushroom Smothered Chicken (Medifast & GF) This entire recipe counts as 5 lean, 3 green, and 2 healthy fats. Instructions Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a baking dish that's big enough to hold 4 chicken breasts. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our. Combine flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, poultry seasoning, salt, and black pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Try broccoli, asparagus or even cauliflower for a complete Lean and Green Meal. Add chicken. Shake off excess breading. Add sliced mushrooms and cook on high-medium heat for 1-2 minutes until mushroom caramelize. COPYRIGHT 2023 PORCULINE. Cover the chicken with one slice of mozzarella cheese. Get real! Easy to follow. Thanks! Turn heat to low and stir until cheese is melted. Made with smooth peanut butter, tasty Thai seasoning, chicken breasts, roasted garlic oil, soy sauce, and rice wine vinegar. You can taste and season the sauce here to your liking. Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diet root beer, and your favorite BBQ sauce. I doubled the cream and sour cream, but did not double the vinegar, glad I didn't. Top each chicken breast with the creamed spinach, chopped cooked bacon, cooked mushrooms and broken slices of pepper jack cheese. Make mushrooms. Bring to a simmer and reduce to a creamy consistency. CLICK HERE FOR MIX & MATCH SALE ON ANY 4 OR MORE SEASONINGS, I've been on a one-pot dinner kick lately and I'm LOVING every minute of it! This was absolutely delicious - quick and easy! You just combine all the ingredients in the mixing bowl then refrigerate. Remove from heat. And the spices are the best I've ever tasted. Directions. Lightly spray a 913-inch pan with cooking spray. You could also use chicken stock, instead. In a separate bowl, mix together the cream of chicken soup, sour cream, cream cheese, cottage cheese, onion powder, and garlic powder. I am not affiliated with the Optavia/Medfast brand, am not a Health Coach or reseller of Optavia or Medifast products and do not receive compensation from them for any information found across this site. 5. , Robin, glad you liked it, and thank you for the 5-stars! Add mushrooms. Salt and pepper to taste. Stir until cream cheese is melted. (Via Sandys Kitchen Adventures). It is made with super simple ingredients like plain Greek yogurt, avocado, diced chicken, lime juice, fresh cilantro, and salt & pepper. Youll also need reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, red enchilada sauce, and Jennie-O taco seasoned ground turkey to make this tasty bowl. You can substitute chicken tenderloins or boneless, skinless chicken thighs for the cutlets. Pour sauce over chicken and potatoes in the baking dish. Look no further! This recipe calls for shrimps and spaghetti squash, but chicken and zucchini noodles work too if you want a complete L&G meal. Mashed sweet potatoes (or regular potatoes) would taste great with the sauce. Season the chicken with southwest seasoning. With only a handful of ingredients: spiralized zucchini noodles, taco seasoning, fresh cilantro, lime juice, avocado, and boneless skinless chicken breast, youll get a hearty dish and delicious weeknight meal. The last trick is the lid. Remove from heat; keep warm. An excellent option for the whole family to enjoy! (Via Optavia/Facebook). This recipe's ingredient list has all the easy and delicious staples that we love to see for a Tex-Mex casserole. Spread over the chicken. Add the chicken and allow to sear for 2-3 minutes per side until golden brown. 310 calories; fat 19g; cholesterol 123mg; sodium 384mg; carbohydrates 5g; dietary fiber 1g; protein 29g; sugars 2g; niacin equivalents 19mg; saturated fat 9g; vitamin a iu 2642IU; potassium 731mg. The ENTIRE Lite crust counts as 1/2 a Lean and 3 Greens on the 5&1 plan! (Note: tougher greens like kale may need an additional minute or two to wilt in the pan.). Return the chicken to the pan and turn to coat. Put these ingredients on your shopping list this week! So I added sun-dried tomatoes in oil to the sauce, used white wine rather than vinegar. By clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. Add chicken. Saute onion until it starts to caramelize then add mushrooms and saute until they start to brown. Smothered Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Gravy, Smothered Chicken With Mushrooms and Onions, Baked Salmon With Tomatoes, Spinach and Mushrooms. Delicious cauliflower crusts shipped to your door! Top with creamed spinach, mushrooms, and 1 slice of provolone cheese. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds, until fragrant. Transfer to the baking dish. Creamy Skillet ChickenwithSpinach & Mushrooms. You can also add red pepper flakes or cayenne pepper to make it spicier. Add soup, broth, and sherry. Test for seasoning and add a dash of salt if necessary. Stacey Hawkins, the Queen of Lean and Green Recipes makes Creamy Chicken with Tomatoes and Spinach. I will be reordering. Plus, they only take 30 minutes or less to prepare, so dinner tonight is bound to be a breeze. Add the scallion, stir just to incorporate. WebCook over medium heat until browned, about 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. I replaced the vinegar with an equal amount of dry white wine. Pinterest. Your photo is being processed. "Big" flavor, however, doesn't always mean robust and in your face, as with garlic, onions, hot sauce, etc. Cover the chicken with one slice of mozzarella cheese. Stir in the flour and cook 1 minute longer. Add the broth, cheese, and chipotle chili powder or chopped chipotle pepper. Add onions and garlic. Are you a fan of a classic Italian dish? To speed up the prep, you can use pre-sliced mushrooms for the sauce. Transfer to a plate and tent lightly with foil. Add sliced mushrooms and cook on high-medium heat for 1-2 minutes until mushroom caramelize. Bake in the oven, uncovered for 15-20 more minutes, until chicken is cooked through, no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear. Sounds delicious, but the ingrdients would cost $36 at Walmart! Are you new to the Optavia diet program? Cook until onion is becoming translucent then add spinach. Add onions and garlic. Whats your definition of easy and quick healthy recipes? Top with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Had I been working I'd joyfully embrace the powders of both. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Salsa Verde Chicken Casserole. Love love it! . The first trick is to use either thin cut chicken breasts, or like I've done in the image above, cut them in half. Heat butter and oil over medium heat in the same pan you cooked the mushrooms in. Add chicken and toss to coat well. Weve been conditioned to think that traditional Black food is not nutritious, but that couldnt be further from the truth. WebHealthy Crock Pot Artichoke & Spinach Chicken Recipe There's not much like the creamy flavor of a properly prepared Spinach and Artichoke dip and with this Crock Pot Artichoke & Spinach Chicken recipe you'll get a full helping of flavor and still Healthy Dash Mini Waffle Maker Omelette Recipe 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms; 2 tablespoons olive oil; 1/2 teaspoon butter; 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach; 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed; 1/4 teaspoon salt; 1/8 teaspoon pepper Add onion and cook until soft. Preheat oven to 350F. They cook much faster, more evenly and stay tender if you follow this step. 2023 Warner Bros. Looking forward to making this soon! Bring to a simmer and reduce to a creamy consistency. 3 cups fresh baby spinach 1-3/4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms 3 green onions sliced 2 tablespoons pecans chopped 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 1/2 teaspoon rotisserie chicken seasoning or your preferred seasoning 2 slices Provolone Cheese halved I'm always looking for Lean and Green recipes and Low Carb Recipes that are short on time and big on flavor. Add the spinach on top of the sauce and allow it to wilt before mixing to incorporate it. WebNov 16, 2020 - Optavia Lean & Green: Chicken with Chipotle Mushroom Cream Sauce. Place chicken in the pan and cook for 2 minutes on each side, searing. Chicken should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. For a chicken cutlet, this takes about 8 minutes. Add broth to a large frying pan and heat over medium high heat until bubbling. Mouthwateringly simple and delicious, this recipe combines 3 simple ingredients. 5. You can taste and season the sauce here to your liking. Watch. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Cook until onion is becoming translucent then add spinach. Add chicken and toss to coat well. Love all of them that I have tried.